Hitchhikers: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catie's murmurs grew louder, then she started to give directions: "Slower... m-m-m... right there... yeah... move it up a bit... yeah... yeah... oh yeah..."

I thought she might be about to orgasm, but she wriggled away from Alex and grinned at Jill and me. "Uh uh. I was forgetting this was a show for you guys. How would you like sixty-nine now?"

My cock gave a little jump in my jeans. "I think we'd like that," I said.

"Okay, then." Catie rearranged herself on the bed so that her mouth was inches from Alex's cock. His head was still between her legs with his tongue gently probing the insides of her thighs. "Alex has been waiting for this."

I looked at Jill. "Closer?"

Jill nodded and we worked our way up the bed on our knees. The view was wonderful.

Catie was running her tongue across Alex's cockhead while he continued to lap at her pussy. She was wide open now, the pale pink petals damp—and getting damper—as her boyfriend worked his tongue back and forth between her folds. Every so often a ripple would run through her body, while she sucked more and more of his long stiff cock into her mouth. She was still making murmuring sounds but now they were muffled by the big tool between her lips. She pulled back a few inches and slid her mouth below Alex's prick to lick his balls. This time it was Alex making little gasps of pleasure as Catie sucked first one ball then the other into her mouth. Then back to running her tongue up and down Alex's rigid prick while she fondled his damp balls in the palm of one hand.

"Jesus," I said softly to Jill.

Jill smiled at me, then went back to thrusting a hand between her legs. Neither she nor Catie had come yet.

"Ready for the finale?" Catie separated herself from Alex and gazed at us.

I didn't want the sixty-nine to end, but I guessed she knew how to pace her boyfriend. "Okay."

Jill stopped masturbating for a moment. "Okay."

"On your back," Catie told Alex.

"Oh wow," Jill whispered to me as Alex obeyed. All eight inches of his cock were sticking straight up from the nest of pale blond curls at his groin. Catie faced him then spread her legs either side of his body.

"Wait," Jill demanded. I looked at her and saw why. She was tearing her jeans down with one hand, her underpants with them, her other hand back to rubbing her clit. Thank God, I thought, now I can get comfortable as well. I tore my zip open and pulled my own clothes off, desperate to let my cock out of the confining denim.

"Oh good," I heard Catie say. "I was afraid we'd not been enough of a show. Can you see all right?"

"Oh yeah..." Jill murmured.

"Terrific. And you guys are looking pretty good too." She grinned at us over her shoulder, then very slowly lowered herself onto her boyfriend's cock.

"Beautiful," Jill muttered to me as Alex's eight inches started to disappear into Catie's wide open cunt.

"A-h-h-h" Catie sighed. I guessed she'd reached bottom. Next to me, I saw Jill had two fingers stuck up her own cunt. I was sure she was eager to be fucked but I didn't want to miss anything of the show we were watching.

Catie sighed again and began a slow up and down on her boyfriend's rod. She let his cock almost slip out on each upward movement so that the head was visible, then lowered herself again. A little creamy juice was visible each time Alex's cock came close to emerging from her pussy lips.

Jill was working her fingers more frantically now while I was trying hard to keep myself from coming.

"Yeah," Catie muttered. "Oh yeah..."

"Yeah," Alex echoed. "Yeah, fuck, fuck..."

Catie raised herself off her boyfriend for a moment, then wriggled around to face us. Now Jill and I had an even better view of Alex's slick cock pumping in and out of her. Catie started to rub her clit again, more and more vigorously.

"Oh yeah..." Catie was beginning to sound desperate. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... Oh yeah... yeah... Fuck my juicy cunt... Yeah..."

Alex's muttering was getting louder too. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." He grabbed Catie by the hips and tried to pull her down, but she pushed off him as he shouted "Yeah!" and sprayed cum up across her belly. Just as she screamed "O-h-h-h! Yes! Yes!"

I grabbed Jill from behind, pushed her down onto her knees, and jammed my cock into her.

I was as hard as I'd had ever been, and I could feel Jill was incredibly slick as I thrust deep into her. My knees were spread either side of her lovely ass, with her wet pussy wide open below me. Each time I pushed into her I could feel her cunt muscles gripping me.

I reached around to grab her boobs, tightening my grip on them with each down thrust. Jill reached down with one hand to work her clit again.

"Oh God, fuck me Nick, fuck me... squeeze my tits, hurt my tits..."

It was years since we'd had such fierce frantic sex.

My mind flashed back to the evening in Paris. Jill hadn't quite finished the story. I'd followed the example of the neighboring couple and pushed her down on the bistro table and fucked her, then as I was about to come I'd—

"Like Paris," I whispered to Jill, and felt her push back hard.

I thrust harder and harder into Jill's cunt until I felt her start to shudder. As she shouted with her orgasm, I pulled out and spun her around. It was something we'd not done in a long time, but she knew what I wanted—she'd obviously remembered from Paris—and opened her mouth. Just as I erupted and shot a long stream of jism between her open lips.

From close by I heard Catie's voice: "W-o-o-w-w!"

As Jill and I collapsed on the big bed I wondered what would happen if Catie and Alex were still sharing our room the next day.


12