All Comments on 'Hitchhiker's Guide To Men Ch. 02'

by TheLordMemnoch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 17 years ago
Way to go!

I can seriously relate, man, to a lot of this. Especially about the nodding. Mind you, I still hold the door, but not out of obligation, and I'd be offended if the girl expected me to...she should appreciate that I want to.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 17 years ago
This is very interesting,

and very true also. Not entirely true, but pretty close, and I can relate. The only thing is, I don't think men bother remembering each other's birthdays, except for relatives. Otherwise, pretty much right on.

Good luck in the contest.

TalynndaTalynndaalmost 17 years ago
Great advice, but...

you took way too long getting to your point! I was nodding, trying to get through all the window dressing, thinking "GET TO THE POINT!" far before you were ready to.

Gee, maybe you should have run it by an EDITOR.

;)

This is all good advice for the average girl. Some of us are not average, though. Some of us are far further toward your point of view! I have to keep a gift service on payroll to remember my birthdays for me... otherwise nobody would get a present!

That still does not make me a boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Guide to what?

Have you ever wondered if the women you are dating are the right ones for you? Cause, man, do they sound needy. If I were to tell a girl all this, I'd simply shut myself up and wait for the next one.

Can I tell you a secret? There are really good girls out there who just don't give a f- about holding doors open or hearing I love you 8,000 times a day.

starrkersstarrkersalmost 17 years ago
How could you be so insensitive?

*runs out, slamming door, hoping he'll follow her*

Oh, hang on. You just said there's no point to that, didn't you. My mistake. Wanna beer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good job

you know it is different with everyone but this is a very good root that most guys can go back and relate to. though this doesnt apply to all girl, there are a lot of them that would benefit by reading this. as a guy im glad you wrote this and keep up the good work and never get discouraged to keep writing out your mind. = )

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sir...

This was a wonderful essay and i can relate to just about all of it. Humorous and sarcastic but basically true. well done! Maybe I'll have "someone else" read this too it might help us lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous