Hitching

Story Info
Hitchhiker hits pay dirt with old Granny.
1.6k words
4.31
16.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was heading to Shreveport, La. From Tyler, Tx. on a hot and dusty day. Rides were scarce, but I was finally picked up by a matronly old lady driving a 1950s Cadillac without air conditioning.

She said she was tired and would appreciate me driving as she was worn out. Hey I was happy for the ride, so I hopped in the driver's side and headed down the highway. To say I was stunned, would be an understatement, when she said, "I have not had my fill of cock and cum for so long. I hope you have a nice cock to suck and plenty of cum"

Not having a blow job since the bus station in Dallas her words were like music to my ears. Normally I got my BJs from men in the obvious places, i. e. gay bars, restrooms at bus and train stations, etc. There was no way was I going to turn down a BJ from this old granny.

She laid done in the seat and fished my hardening cock from my pants. By the time, it sprang forth, it was hard and throbbing and in need a warm wet mouth.

The old broad gobbled my cock down and proceeded to suck me like a cum junkie. Damn she was good. Men normally sucked cock much better that women because gays and queers love it so much, but this old bitch did not have to take a backseat to anyone. I could only moan. I needed to pull over to the side of the road or risk having an accident.

Several big truck rigs passed and sounded their air horns as they could obviously see the old granny sucking me. I tried to hold off, but was unsuccessful and exploded in granny's mouth. She gurgled as she sucked the cum down. I was right, the old bitch was a cum junkie. She continued sucking long after the cum was gone and was warming her belly.

Finally, she withdrew her mouth from my deflating cock and said, "Now that was mighty tasty, almost as good as my late husband."

"Granny, normally I think men suck cock better than women, but I have to admit you are one fine cock sucker.," I said.

"I've been sucking cock and slurping cum many more years that you have been alive," she replied.

"I can believe it," I responded.

"My first late husband taught me how, and taught me well," she said.

As we crossed the Louisiana state line and was nearing Shreveport, I said, "Granny Shreveport is my destination."

"Where are you going and what will you be going in Shreveport," she asked.

I admitted I had no immediate plans as I was ordered out of Tyler by a Judge or face jail as a vagrant.

"If you have no place to go, I have a big house," she said.

"Just give me directions," I replied.

Following granny's directions, I was soon pulling up to a big old Antebellum house with big white columns with peeling paint.

"This house was left to me by my second late husband and dates back forty years before the Northern War of Aggression," she said. It was a fine-looking solid structure, but in much need of a good painting.

"I was coming back to this house from the home left to me by my first late husband on Lake Palestine, Texas. I go back and forth as my mood dictates," Granny said.

Upon entering, I was amazed at what good condition the interior was in. Nothing like the exterior. The house was furnished with mid 1800s furnishing in very good condition considering their age.

"After, I show you're your room, you can bring in my luggage from the trunk of the car," she said.

We climbed a spiral staircase, and at the end of the hall, entered the master bedroom through double doors. On one wall was the biggest bed I had ever seen. Granny later explained her late hubby like room to romp.

On another wall was a door that led to a second bedroom. Granny said that would be my private chamber.

"Before you get the luggage, we need to see if you have another load of spunk for me," Granny said.

Even though it had only been about an hour since she had swallowed my first load, I was sure I could serve up another load for the old cunt. I was wondering if I wanted to fuck her, but could wait on that decision.

I dropped my pants and sat on the end of the bed as Granny dropped to her knees and fished my hardening cock from my BVDs. When it sprang forth, it hit the old broad slap across the face, eliciting a chuckle from her. I started to speak but she engulfed my cock taking my breath away.

I wanted to face fuck her, but was unable to move. It was only the second time I ever experienced anything like this. The first was when a toothless old cocksucker performed fellatio on me near the stock yards in Fort Worth.

I was frozen in place and could only moan.

For the next 25 minutes, I experienced a suction on my cock like never before. Granny was in a class by herself. She was definitely a world class cock sucker.

I was on the verge of exploding my load of cum in her mouth when she eased off. The old bitch was starting to edge me. No one had ever edged me for long. She was the first. Bringing me to near orgasm and then back over and over again. Frustration was building within me, when she finally decided to let me cum. The ensuing orgasm was thunderous, better than anything ever before. I howled so loud my ears hurt.

Granny was rewarded with a huge load of cum which she greedily sucked down.

I thought, no one has ever been sucked off better. I was forgetting her two husbands.

After bringing in her luggage, I fell on the bed and was soon fast asleep. Sometime during the night, I began dreaming of Granny sucking me again. It was déjà vu all over again. When I blew my load in her mouth, I realized I was not dreaming at all. Granny had just sucked me off again. I quickly fell back asleep again.

I woke up to the smell of coffee with a hint of chicory. There standing before me was a very naked Granny with a tray of coffee and cakes in her hands.

"Why Granny, you're not dressed," I said.

With a laugh, she responded, "I sleep in the raw and sometimes do not get dressed all day. Both my husbands liked that."

Add me to the list," I said.

Granny sat the tray down over my lap and for the first time I got a good view of her naked body. The old broad had huge sagging tits with long brown nipples. She was covered with creped skin over a still shapely body. I made a mental note to fuck her. I saw my first gray bush of pubic hair.

I was wolfing down the coffee and cakes as my cock harden and was growing to full mast. My circumcise cock sported a big purplish mushroom head. Granny's eyes were fixated on it. I swear the old broad was salivating as her breath quickened.

Before I could finish my breakfast, Granny swept in and was sucking my cock like the old pro she was. Her cock sucking never wavered and she blew me to another fabulous orgasm.

As she savored my-cum, I asked, "Granny do you ever want fucked?"

The gleam in her eyes answered that question before she responded, "Oh, hell yes."

"Give me a chance to recharge my batteries and I will fuck your brains out. By the way, just how old are you?" I asked.

"A very youthful 89," she responded.

Damn, I thought, the oldest I have fucked to date was the mother of my former girlfriend and she was 47.

I don't know who was more eager, Granny or me, but we both had to wait. Anticipation caused my cock to remain in a semi-hard state. Finally, without being touched, my cock grew hard and I knew it was time to fuck the old broad.

I presented the head of my cock to the folds of Granny's pussy lips and started a slow insertion. Once the head was inserted, Granny moaned and said something unintelligible. I felt the warmth and wetness of her love tunnel, as I completed insertion until I was balls to wall.

Her pussy was not tight like a young girl, but yet was snug enough to create the needed friction to send thrills coursing through my body. I slowly started fucking her when she screamed, "Fuck me!"

Answering her call, I began slam fucking her as hard as I could bouncing her ass off the mattress. After a short while, I flipped her over, and took her from behind, enabling the deepest penetration.

"Oh my god, no one has been that deep since my first late husband," she bellowed.

Orgasm after orgasm swept over her until my hot thick cum coated the walls of her pussy which sent her over the edge. She screamed, "I'm cumming," and feinted.

Thus, a great sucking/fucking arrangement was born across generational lines.

On the occasion of Granny's 90th birthday, I was giving her a birthday fuck when her heart literally exploded. I was devasted.

I was shocked to find that Granny had left me the Antebellum house in Shreveport and a monthly allowance for the remainder of my life.

After my grieving period, I returned to Dallas to fetch the mother of my previous girlfriend and took her to Shreveport to live with me. I was no longer interested in young pussy. I picked her because she was a great fuck, and had potential as a cocksucker.