Mary R

Story Info
Appliance repair man finds older lady with broken washer mac.
3.7k words
4.49
37.5k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary

In 2015, I went to work for an appliance repair center. My job was an In-Home Appliance Repair Technician. I would receive service calls on my company computer and go wherever they sent me. Sometimes It would be local and sometimes out of town. I always enjoyed the local calls more than the out-of-town ones. Especially if I recognized the name. Today was no different. It was a name I recognized but I have never met them face to face. I knew the lady was appealing but I had never talked to her.

I called to let them know I was going to arrive about 2:00pm. She told me that was fine and asked if I can use the side door. She said her husband takes a nap at 1:30 and didn't want me to wake him by ringing the doorbell at the front door. She said she would be waiting for me at the side entrance.

I arrived right at 2:00pm, got my tool bag from my van and went right to the side door as instructed. I introduced myself and she introduced herself as Mary. She led me to the utility room in the back part of the house. She told me her husband was asleep in the front part of the house. As we got to the utility room, she told me the problem with the washing machine. It sounded like it would be an easy quick fix, but I wanted to run a couple test on it to make sure. After the few tests, my assumption was verified. While running the test, I noticed she had a few pairs of underwear hanging in the corner and also a couple bras. I don't think she realized they were hanging there and for sure she didn't notice me looking. I told her that it would be an easy repair if I had the part. If I didn't, I could get it working until the part came in. I checked my inventory in my van and I didn't have the part. I called a local parts warehouse and they were out of stock also. I ordered it from my laptop and let her know it would arrive in a few days at her house. Usually, the system would automatically schedule another appointment in two weeks but I gave her my personal cell number and asked that she call me when it comes in. I told her that I couldn't promise I would be able to come right over but I would come over as soon as possible. I explained that once the system rescheduled, I would clear the ticket then. She understood and paid in full so it wouldn't cause any billing issues. When she turned to walk out the room, she knocked the dustpan and it fell to the floor. I watched as she bent down to pick it up. I wanted a better view of her back side anyway. I noticed she must have had a panty liner in her panties because of the outline. It was an interesting sight for sure. She was a very appealing lady.

The next week I got a call from Ms. Mary saying the part was in. It was Monday morning when she called. She told me the part was came in on Saturday but she waited until this morning to call me. I told her my schedule showed that I could have time after 3:00pm. I knew it wouldn't take long to install it so I suggested I do it that afternoon about 3:15pm. She agreed and said she would have some cold ice tea waiting on me. I was sort of excited to go to her house again. I am usually not too excited about working later than normal., especially with no extra pay.

I finished a little earlier than expected and I was closer to her house than I thought when I finished. I arrived at her house about 2:45pm.

I arrived at the address and got my tool bag from my van. I went to the door and rang the bell. It took her a few minutes to come to the door. When she answered, she was wearing a robe. She told me she didn't expect me that early and that her husband had left about 2:30 so she thought she would hurry and shower before I arrived. I told her not to worry that I have seen ladies in robes before. We laughed a little then proceeded to the utility room.

Again, she apologized for being in a robe and not fully dressed. I told her she was fine and she looked great. She argued by saying that there is no way a man my age could say a lady of 76 years old could look great. I questioned what she thought my age was. She guessed I was in my late 30's. I told her I was 48 years old. I continued by saying age is only a number and that some people pay too much attention to a number. She agreed with me and said if only more people felt that way it would make life easier.

I continued working on the washing machine. It only took me 5 minutes to repair. Mary talked to me the whole time. When I was done, I asked her if there was a batch of clothes that she wanted to wash to test the machine. She left the utility room to go to the bathroom for the dirty clothes. When she returned, she had a small basket with underwear in it. She went to dump the basket in the washer and I stopped her. I instructed her that on these newer washing machines, you can not just dump the clothes in. I showed her how to balance the load by laying out each item in the tub individually. I told her how it would give a better wash and how the machine would balance the load better giving longer life to the suspension rods. I watched as she loaded the clothes in the washer. She realized she was out of washing detergent and had to go to the garage to get a new bottle. I took this time to look at the tag on the panties and bra to see the size. Her panties were a size 8 and her bra was a size 40C. I noticed most of her underwear was either beige or white but some were white with print on them. She arrived with the new bottle of detergent and I told her she only needed a tablespoon of detergent. Too much detergent causes problems with the washer and also causes your clothes to look dingy.

After the washing machine started the cycle, she suggested that we go in the kitchen for the Iced tea she promised me. The kitchen and the dinning room were all one big room and she had a sliding glass door in the dinning area. The sun was shinning through the glass. I watched as Mary shuffled around the kitchen making the tea. When she passed where the light shinned, I could see right through her robe. I noticed she did not have a bra on but did have on panties. She poured us each a glass of tea filled with ice. I was very happy to sit and talk with Mary. She was very intellectual and inspiring. I told her how I was recently separated from my wife and had filed for divorce. That brought on the topic of marriage. She told me she was married for 58 years. The beginning was nice but the last 30 years or so was rather boring. She felt her husband had lost interest in her as he stopped making sexual contact with her for at least 30 years. I told her that I thought she was very attractive and appealing. She argued that I was just being nice. I confirmed that I was being honest. She said she was 76 years old, out of shape and boring. She even said her husband falls asleep while she is talking. She feels he ignores her most of the time. Again, I told her she was attractive, appealing, intellectual and inspiring. She had a big smile and thanked me. She then noticed my glass of tea was empty. I watched as she stood up and walked to the counter to refill my glass. My inner thighs were beginning to tingle as I was finding her more attractive as we talked. She had a lovely north Louisiana accent. I found her to be very interesting. I was memorizing every thing about her body that I could. She sat back at the table and we continued our conversation. I told her I really should get on my way because if the office knew I was visiting like this I would get in trouble. She asked me to stay and she would not mention it to anyone and besides she reaffirmed that I was finished my calls for the day. So, I was actually off for the day and on my own time. She said her husband wouldn't be home for another 4 to 5 hours. She then asked if I wanted to go to the sitting room and put the television on. She wanted to see the weather on the 4:00pm news. I accepted and we stood up and walked to the sitting room. Once again, I watched as she walked in front of me. If I didn't know any better, I would think she was walking a little seductive just to see my reaction.

When we got to the sitting room, Mary told me to sit on the couch. She turned on the TV and sat on the couch besides me. I suggested we go check on the clothes in the washer before the news started. When Mary went to stand up, her hand was on her robe with out realizing and when she stood up, it unsnapped a little exposing her up to the waist. I caught a quick glance of her milky white thighs and the beige panties she was wearing. I tried to make as if I didn't see, but she caught me looking. She apologized then said it looked like I didn't mind. I said, no mam, I didn't mind. In fact, I enjoyed it. She looked embarrassed and I told her that it was honestly okay. It was just an innocent mistake and it was no big deal. She said her husband said she looked like a piece of clothing that was left in the dryer, all wrinkled and shriveled. I assured her that I wouldn't expect to see the body of a 20-year-old. I told her how lovely I thought she looked. She smiled, blushed and thanked me. She reached over to kiss me on the cheek and said I didn't have to be so nice. I'm just being honest and I apologized if I was out of line. I told her I didn't want to cross that line of customer relations. She giggled a little and said there was no line any longer. We walked to the utility room and she teased me by lifting her robe as she walked, exposing her back side knowing I was looking. I wasn't sure how to respond. When we reached the utility room, I decided to take a chance and kiss her. I caught her by surprise and I immediately apologized to her. She said, no reason to apologize and she kissed me in return. This kiss was several "pecks" in a row. At this point, I looked Mary in the eyes and pressed my lips to hers. This was more than a "friendship" kiss. It lasted about 20 seconds and when we separated our lips, all Mary could say was, wow. To help try to control my passion, I said, well the washer is working fine. She suggested we return to the sitting room.

While we were walking back to the sitting room, Mary told me that I have ignited a fire that has been put out years ago. She described herself as feeling like a teenager. I grabbed her at the waist and she stopped in her tracks so I kissed the back of her neck. She quickly turned around and began kissing me passionately. My hands started roaming her body. I was feeling all over her back side. After a few minutes, she insisted we continue to the sitting room. She said her knees were getting weak.

We returned to the sitting room and sat on the couch next to each other. We started kissing passionately again and this time I unsnapped the rest of her robe so I could see and touch her breasts. This is when she jokingly asked if I were planning on taking advantage of this lonely sex starved old lady. I said I would hate to call it taking advantage of. I would love to satisfy this lonely sex starved beautiful lady. With that said, I knelt down on side the couch and helped her lay down on the couch. I told her I didn't know what she was used to but I hoped I could satisfy and fulfill her needs. I then unsnapped the rest of her robe and started kissing her passionately. I caressed her breasts for a while before moving my hand down to her belly and then her pubic mound. I stopped kissing her for a moment to tell her how beautiful and sexy she looked lying there. I then placed my lips on her breasts and alternated sucking on each nipple. She had little nipples that responded to my touch by becoming erect and hard. Her areolas were small also and medium pink in color. She was stroking the hair on my head and telling me softly how wonderful it felt to have a man touch her in a sexual way again. She said it felt so much better than she remembered. While sucking on her nipples, I slid my hand down to her pubic mound and then to her crotch. Even though it was still covered by her panties, I could feel the warmth through the satiny material. Her breasts sagged and fell to the side of her chest when I released them. They were not big breasts but a nice comfortable size. I started kissing her again and she moaned with approval. I then moved my hand up to her waist so I can put it in the waistband of her panties. I wanted to touch her vagina before she changed her mind. I didn't feel much pubic hair as I worked down to her vaginal slit. She spread her legs a little showing me she welcomed my advances. I slipped my finger between her vaginal lips and felt the warm moisture right away. I remember thinking about how wet she was. I was trying to figure out a way that I could perform oral sex on her. From how she talked earlier, she was not very experienced in anything except missionary position. She had told me before that sex was not very important to her husband. I then stood up and helped her stand up. In the process I made sure she saw me smelling my finger that was just buried inside of her vagina. She giggled a little like a teenager and asked if I liked how it smelled. As I replied with my yes answer, I slid her panties off her waist. I knelt down to take them off her ankles and sat her on the Otterman in front the chair. I wanted her to see me sniff her panties and I told her it smelled like heaven. I then started caressing her feet and ankles. I worked my hands up her legs and kissed the areas my hands had just caressed. She sighed in ecstasy and leaned back into the chair.

It was very romantic considering I was about to have passionate sex with a customer I barely knew. A customer that was 28 years my senior and her husband was out at his weekly poker game with his friends for the next few hours. The passion had taken over Mary's mind and I could have done just about anything I wanted to do to her.

My hands reached her pubic mound and my lips were kissing her milky white inner thighs. Mary was melting in complete ecstasy in front my eyes. I then kissed her right between her inner thighs. I felt her body quiver as I kissed her outer vaginal lips. She attempted to push my head away but my tongue touched her clitoris and she had her first mini orgasm. Her body went limp as my tongue worked over her clitoris. She couldn't speak at this point. She could only moan and groan with pleasure. Her hips started thrusting just as she reached another orgasm. I figured if I was going to have sex with her, I better do it now before she collapsed and would be too weak to move. I didn't want to stop performing oral sex on her but I knew I had to if I wanted to penetrate her. Her vagina tasted so nice. It was an all-natural scent and taste. I stood up and helped her up. I told her I wanted to make love to her. She replied with, not as much as she wanted me to make love to her. She asked if I wanted to follow her to the bedroom. I told her I wanted her anywhere she wanted. I took a throw pillow off the couch and put it on the floor where the rug was. I said we could do it here or in the bed. Before I could finish, she got down on the floor. I quickly removed my clothes and threw them on the couch. I positioned myself between her legs on top of her. I rubbed my erection over her vagina a little before pushing it in. She asked me to be gentle as it had been a very long time since something had been in there. She was very wet but she was also very tight. I told her it might be uncomfortable at first but would feel better once I got it all the way in. Mary was so wet that it didn't take long to get my erection inside of her. She had an orgasm almost immediately. Even if her breathing was heavy and rapid, she was able to apologize for the quick orgasm, but she said it had been a very long time. I told her no need to apologize and I continued my rhythm. She was thrusting her hips in sync with my rhythm. Her vagina was very wet at this point. She had relaxed enough that I knew it was much more comfortable for her. I then asked if she wanted something different, a different position. She said she has only had sex in this position. I told her I wanted to try something with her. I pulled my erection out and helped her turn over and get on her knees. I helped get her in a position for easier penetration and I kneeled behind her and shoved my erection in her vagina from the rear. I told her to stop me at any time if she didn't like it. She had a beautiful backside and I was really aroused as I gained a nice steady rhythm. She started rocking back and forth and soon she had another orgasm. This time it was a big one. It aroused me so much I erupted inside of her at the same time. I tried to control it but I couldn't help but coat her cervix with my sperm. I gave her a few more thrusts before my erection became flaccid and fell out of her vagina. She rolled over on her back again. She looked exhausted but her face was shinning with afterglow. Her breathing slowly went back to a normal pattern. She told me she has never experienced such pleasure from sex. She had no idea sex could feel so good. I cuddled up on side of her and kissed her passionately. My flaccid penis was leaking cum on her belly. She was also leaking sexual fluids from her vagina. We sure made a mess on the sitting room rug.

After cuddling for a little, I helped her up and we went to the bathroom to clean up. I followed her to the bathroom and admired her from the backside again. She sure had a sexy matured body. She was barely 5 feet tall and was fluffy in all the right places. She had rolls, sags and wrinkles. Everything you would expect on a lady of 76 years old. Her skin was smooth and soft. I was able to admire her body a little more as I helped her clean herself. She then helped me clean my penis. She was telling me how nice my penis looked as she washed it with a soapy towel. As she wiped, it started getting erect again. We laughed about it and I said he just wanted to hear her talk about him. Once she had him all washed and clean, she kissed his head. We kissed a little more then we walked to the sitting room to get dressed. I helped her put her panties back on and then helped her with her robe. I again told her how beautiful she looked. While I was getting dressed, she told me it was the first time she had seen a circumcised penis. She told me how much nicer it looks and how good it felt inside of her.

Once I was dressed, I told her I better go before we both get in trouble. She told she would clean the rub after I left. We kissed and embraced each other before I got my tool bag from the utility room and headed for the door. We kissed again and she asked if we could do this again. I told her just to let me know when she was available again.

Mary watched as I walked to my van and drove off from her house. She looked like a sad little puppy. I hated to see her so sad so I called her to make sure she was okay. She told me she was fine. She never felt so fulfilled and satisfied. She couldn't wait to do it again. I reassured her that all she had to do was let me know when she was available again.