All Comments on 'Hit'n Those Notes Ch. 01'

by RachelMnM

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RustyghRustygh11 months ago

I'm more a story reader than writing critic and I agree with you; you are a storyteller. The story is engaging from the start and you color your protagonist well. I knew after the first paragraph that I would be reading the whole story as it is published. I also of course enjoy the trans flavor as I'm reading it on Literotica. I'm sure to check out any other offerings you have written or will write. I love being entertained by people who enjoy entertaining. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thank you. I like your style.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interested to see this continue.

I hope he puts-out and she takes him.

RachelMnMRachelMnM11 months agoAuthor

Thank you Rusty for the comment. I enjoy reading and certainly writing a story that will grab hold of you. There will likely be some content beyond G-Rated story, but a little foreplay is needed. :-)

Stay tuned for an interesting ride...

XOXO

Rachel M. Moore

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved the story, everyone loves sex, but I enjoy romance and love in the mix and this story has great potential.

RachelMnMRachelMnM11 months agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous (x2) for the reads and comments. I can't NOT write something other than G-Rated, but it just won't be in every chapter. My note was a PSA meant to save peeps time looking for something deeper sex wise every other paragraph. :-)

XOXO

Rachel

curricdcurricd11 months ago

So far so good. I like the development of the characters and the storyline. I look forward to the next chapter

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow11 months ago

Happy to see you start a new one! great start!

RachelMnMRachelMnM11 months agoAuthor

Curricd... Thank you for giving this story a chance. I enjoy reading stories where the characters are people I'd like to hang out with (the good one's), am stoked to dislike particular one's, and there is viable communications going on to draw me deeper into a story. I'm trying had to deliver that and appreciate knowing it's working out so far.

XOXO

Rachel M. Moore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachelMnM@RachelMnM
I dabble with writing TG fiction. You’ll find my stories tend to be more realistic – so no magic, instant changes, aliens, or what have you. Not that I don’t personally enjoy those types of fiction offerings, but I’m not much for writing those things (though may try my hand a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES