Hive Minded

Story Info
Varin's regular shipment is interrupted by an uninvited guest.
8.7k words
4.24
12.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers

Varin sighed, brushing her light pink hair out of her face. Looking out of the ship's windows as she passed a few more unnamed planetoids in her barely functioning delivery ship. "Another week another shipment of these goddamn datapads!" She grumbled, it all sounded so easy and interesting at first. Fly your own ship, good pay, getting to see anywhere other than the rundown shithole that was earth. The reality was something entirely different, long days and short nights of watching over a whole bunch of nothing. Sure the pay was fine enough but of course, the god damn cryo pod was busted the second trip she took, and repairing that was gonna be way too much.

The ship computer beeped a little bit, displaying that something unknown was on ship sensors. Looking out the windows where the computer indicated would show nothing. Looking back at the computer and the indicator was now showing nothing.

"Damn things busted." Varin grumbled blowing more of her hair out of her face before slamming her fist into the side of the scanner trying to get it to work properly. As her grumbling continued Varin went to the back of the cockpit. Putting her hand on a scanner to get the door to slide open before walking down the uneven halls of the cramped ship. Heading down to the storage to make sure everything was still in place.

As she walked, different sounds would follow her footsteps, not anything out of the ordinary, just a few being louder than usual. In the storage area, were crates of datapads, while some were worth a fair bit, three-quarters of which were cheap and mass-produced, meant for average workers in the mining colony she was being sent to. In the back corner, one box fell over, spilling its contents out.

Varin grumbled walking over and starting to slide the pads back into the crate. "Fucking cheap ass boxes. Once a week I swear." She was happy to have her left arm be robotic during times like these. Having the ability to make it go on autopilot to reorganize the pads.

As she finishes, a loud 'THUNK' is heard near the entrance to the storage room. The lights would flicker as the door slid shut. "Warning, power fluctuation in progress." comes out over the static in the speaker near the door.

"Fuck!" Varin covered her head almost expecting something to hit her from behind. Hoping beyond hope that she wasn't being boarded this far out in the middle of nowhere. Seeing the door was still open she made a mad dash towards the doorway to the storage room. Really regretting leaving her gun in the cockpit out of boredom forgetting her routine of grabbing it.

A thunk is heard as something slides quickly, pouncing on Varin while hissing in her ear. As a pair of clawed hands squeeze her shoulders, a pair of almost scythe-like blades press in front of her, slowly scraping the metal of the ground. As some sort of muscle coils around her legs before letting her body turn, allowing Varin to see the almost naga-like insectoid alien.

Varin's scream filled the room. The girl is made to face the set of eyes that the creature, who had begun to grip her tight enough to prevent even the slightest movement of her legs. Even if only to wiggle slightly. As the creature clicked in her ear a smaller one that was seemingly attached to the entity's shoulder started to slide off of its perch. As Varin tried to pull her head away the almost snail insect hybrid slid up her neck and to her ear. Starting to roughly press itself inside.

As it pressed in, it left a slimy feeling in her ear, chittering, and clicking as it pushed further. Her communicator linked to the ship's systems would flick on. "Help, strange creatures are attacking the colony, please send word to the military! We need help before-" The device gave sound similar to the creature that was assaulting her, drawing a scream on the other end before it cut off. By now the tail of the slug-like creature was fully within her ear canal. Inside her head, it would feel like something was poking and prodding where it REALLY should not have.

Varin at this point was just whimpering. Trying to at the very least keep her pride in this situation. Knowing herself to be mere moments away from what she could only assume was having her brain destroyed. Then there was a sharp pain as the creature stabbed itself into her brain. Then the chittering shifted... it was still in the background but she started to hear things. Unsure what they meant at first... before they started to make more and more sense.

"You will do nicely, fertile breeder" The alien lashed its tongue out, dragging it up and down her face. Its hands began to fiddle with her shirt, squeezing her breasts a little bit, while its bladed arms carefully closed in at her back, expertly cutting her top without cutting her skin.

Varin squealed before winding up her mechanical arm and slamming it into the beast's face. Trying to peel her body away from the insectoid creature. "I'm no fucking BREEDER! I'd rather die!" She coughed out as she was thrown to the ground the creature's blade arm cut into her back slightly.

As she fell, she would hear laughing "Oh the breeder thinks it has a chance." The creature growled and Varin would see that its chitin-like armor was cracked a little bit, but it soon hissed and raised up before lunging forward.

"No, but I think that it'll feel real good to hit ya a few times!" Varin growled still off-balance but instinctively diving to the side. Her robotic arm slamming into the same point in the insect's armor. Her own arm's metal starting to chip and become more openly robotic.

The beast growls out and watches her closely, quickly shifting and catching her fist between its bladed limbs before wedging them, cutting into the arm sharply. "There is no escape, just eternal pleasure." The thing's tongue lashed out as it yanked her forward, a little green blood leaking through its cracked head.

A clear pinkish fluid started to drip from the arm as she was pulled in. 'oh gods if you exist please let this work.' She then closed her eyes pushing her mechanical arm forward using the momentum from being pulled in to punch down on the crack one last time. Her arm being ripped apart as its integrity was compromised.

The beast screeched and fell over, seemingly dead "Oh my, surprised you were able to do that. Oh well, no big loss." There is a bit of a laugh "After all, we are already in your head...my my, the things that make you tick, kinky little breeder, aren't you?"

Varin was panting as she looked at the pieces of her arm all over the room. "Fuck... you..." She started towards the cockpit again. One eye constantly on the beast's body as she slowly backed away from it. Not wanting to have the creature catch her off guard again. "I'm never gonna be one of your fucking breeders... I mean who the HELL even are you." As she reached the cockpit she slammed the door down to close herself in before starting to dig around for her gun.

"Oh, we have been watching your planet for a long time, ever since your kind invaded our homes." There was a pressure inside her head "Normally we would just kill all of you and move on, but the human body has a surprisingly malleable genetic makeup, mixed with quite flexible bodies, and an adaptive mind, you would be amazed at how well you fit for a breeder species." A warning light on the console blinks, showing in the hallway, the creature seemed to get up, the crack in its head slowly healing.

"Whatever happened to you couldn't be nearly as bad as what leadership has done to the people who are unfortunate enough to actually BE human." Varin groaned as the pain threatened to stagger her before she pulled the gun out hitting the side of her head with it to clear it. "You think you fucking hate them. I'm in a dirty broken ship in the middle of nowhere with only myself and barely edible rations because I was THAT desperate to get away from that shithole." She moved over to the left side of the door letting it slide open before taking aim at the creature aiming for the eyes before firing. "No way in hell I'm gonna be anything for your hive. I refuse to fucking give into ANYTHING! Just destroy my brain if that's what you want I know you could." Whatever was in this link was starting to feel Varin's rage flood back at them.

The entity laughed "Oh trust us, your government is the true worst. They treat you like drones, yet all of you are alone in your own heads. If one of you dies, that's it, 'game over' so to say if I am reading your own language correctly. They don't even care if you die out here." As the creature falls again, Varin's biological arm would begin to feel numb, her fingers becoming almost sluggish. "And what brings you away from them? Family unit not helpful, hurting...or is it not even there." It would feel like the presence in her head would get more intense. "And destroying your brain? Why would we waste someone with such potential? We will retrieve you, one way or another, after all, we have more clearing out the colony you have been sent to deliver your stock to human."

Varin twitched her fingers keeping the gun on the creature almost expecting it to get back up again this time. "I've had people try to CONTROL me my entire life! Family?! What a fucking joke." The entity in her head would start to be shown Varin being shoved around by her family over and over. Being used for different dangerous and definitely illegal tasks... all that led to her arm being ripped off by a different alien species. "You're in my head you should see it! You've warned me about the colony so I can just turn and leave! Fuck the cargo I'm dumping that... thing out through the airlocks to make sure it can't come back." She panted the fatigue starting to set in.

"Oh, but don't you want to show just how well you can survive? To show that you not only are valuable to someone, something? To show that you can pursue things that not only make you happy but give a real middle finger to your foolish species?" The entity causes a warmth where her arm stump meets the remains of her metal prosthetic "Wouldn't you like a brand new arm?"

"What happened to you calling me 'breeder'? After all, if I give you a single inch I know you're gonna try that shit again. I'm not an idiot." Varin grumbled putting her good hand to the shards and stump happy not to be bleeding out. "And nothing can bring my arm back. God's do I know that. I can replace it with as many models as I want the feeling of touch will never come back." As she approached the insect again she shot it in the head for good measure before starting to drag it towards the cargo bay.

"Oh we still want you to be a breeder, but to be able to resist is such a rare trait, one that has oh so much more potential as part of us." The creature, despite its now gaping bullet wound, seems to snap up, pushing Varin down and stabbing the gun with one of its blades. Varin would see the wound beginning to regenerate. "As you can see, things that can't come back for humans are rather trivial for us. A limb may take a little more, given how...crudely it has been closed up especially."

Varin shot to attention as she just stood in front of the creature. Out of energy weapons and down an arm... she just stood there looking it dead in the eyes. The initial horror of the situation for some reason no longer getting to her. "Are you changing things about my brain right now... because knowing me I would be trying to fight this thing again to force it to kill me before you snuck into my head."

"We are merely dulling the fear response while examining what makes you tick. Many of the things you secretly fantasize about are actually exactly what we wish to do with you as well." It chuckles "Another reason your species is so good for this role, your minds have been conditioned to want for more than what biology naturally gifted you." The creature's hands grasped her shoulders again. "All you need to do is accept us, and we will shoulder your pain." The creature licked her face again, pinning her to a wall.

Varin shuddered a bit before reaching out with her remaining hand. Gently sliding it down the side of the insect's angular face. "I..." She sighed, shaking her head and continuing to now just gently pet the entity. Her breathing had calmed entirely. "I must admit I find this whole offer endearing. I just am not gonna give up my autonomy to be a breeder for you all... but revenge is something I can get behind." Her panic and general anger was slowly starting to redirect from the alien insects who had interrupted her tedious trip to the people who had put her there in the first place... humanity.

The creature's tongue slipped into Varin's mouth, rubbing against her own. "Most humans are worth only being breeders, or mutated to soldiers. You, however, have potential, that of a queen, and while that will involve breeding, there is oh so much more to it." The creature slid her shirt off, tilting enough that she could see the station in the distance...and the massive tentacled alien...almost like a mix between a squid and a whale, but not of earth for sure. "You want revenge and happiness, we will give you that. In exchange, you will submit your body, and we will breed, and improve. Then when you are recovered, you shall lead our forces to destroy those that have wronged you and us."

Varin couldn't help but start grinning in the kiss. 'Deal' She then gently wrapped her arms around the creature. Letting its tail wrap around her legs again. Without the panic and fear realizing how warm and surprisingly gentle the creature was with her despite her earlier aggression. 'So... who have I been talking to this entire time. I know the little parasite went inside my head... but I suspect the real creature I've been speaking with is holding me now. Am I right?'

"In a way, I am an aspect of the hive mind, though we have learned that when we do communicate, that is how we are specialized. What is in front of you is a specialized warrior. It is a part of us, so in a way yes." The creature pushed closer, a cock slowly growing out from where a groin would make sense position-wise on its body.

Varin coughed a bit looking at the creature. "I'm just going to work off the assumption that I'm not gonna be getting a name out of you." She chuckled as the blades on the creature continued to run against her skin. Not cutting her but ripping the remaining bits of her clothes off.

"We have gone by many names, might I mention what a shame the damage done to your body is by the way." The creature's clawed fingers traced over various scars on Varin's chest and sides. "It would be one thing if your species had fought in a war, and you got injured that way, but every way you have been hurt is just cruel, inefficient and ineffective...also for your species to be able to reach the stars, but not have at least something to regenerate limbs, it says a lot about your leadership."

"They are self-centered pricks who want nothing more to watch the suffering of others from their palaces." Varin looked away at the mention of all her various scars and disfigurements. Feeling nothing but shame about them due to the mostly humiliating and degrading nature of the way most of them had been inflicted.

"Do not feel shame for the signs of your life, I may lament what has happened, but they tell a story." The creature's dick pressed into her as it carefully rubbed the flats of its blades along her back "Everything that has happened in your life has led you to this moment, where we have found you. We can make you better, and bring worthy humans into our happiness, while those that have wronged us can serve as the fuel to our future."

Varin squealed at first as the cock slid into her slit. It felt much too large to actually fit at first but despite this, it had the elasticity to pull in filling Varin completely without spreading her to the point of pain. "F-Fuck..." She panted pressing herself more against the beast that she would be soon joining the ranks of. The now relaxing sounds of clicking her being able to understand the meaning behind each and every one, and without even thinking about how she was doing it returning them in kind.

The creature's tongue slid into her mouth again, pressing close as it wiggled in her. It began to hump at a steady rate, while one of its blades gently tapped at the metallic remains of her arm. Meanwhile, the hands dipped down to rub at her belly, tracing the bulge of its cock as it began to speed up.

As this continued Varin made her legs spread slightly even within the creature's bindings. Her pussy tightening around the creature's cock. As she started to suck on the tongue that was pushing her own down before sliding down her throat. The feeling of warmth overwhelming her as the voice let her begin to experience the feeling of connection with the beast holding her.

After some time, the creature shuddered and its cock twitched hard before letting a thick sticky substance fill her, inflating her belly a bit as the ship's automatic docking sequence brought them in, tendrils from the massive alien coming in to wrap around the hull as it docked.

Varin let a deep moan out before letting her body relax into the creature's embrace. The sticky warmth filling her entire body with a slight buzzing sensation. Then she was removed from the wall she had been pressed against. The creature gently carrying the newest member of the hive over to the cargo bay before slapping its tail on a button to have the hanger doors open letting them into the infected space station.

Several others of the creature were moving around, taking in other crewmates who had mostly been knocked out towards some open tendrils, getting sucked into the monstrous beast. The creature holding Varin slithered towards a larger almost drider like creature. "So, are you ready for us to start your arm regeneration? It won't be instant, and it may start off hurting given we must remove your additions." The drider like creature chittered out, its thin fingers tapping on her metallic arm remains.

Varin nodded looking up at the drider insect hybrid with a soft tired smile. "Yeah, I'm ready to leave this me behind... I have been for longer than I'd like to admit." It wasn't her voice that came out anymore despite her communication feeling so natural in her mind. Just a series of clicks coming out of her mouth instinctively.

The queen nodded and the creature that kept its cock buried in Varin moved its blades to carefully slip under the metal, beginning to pry while the drider skillfully began separating things more. It stung pretty bad, but it could be worse. "We are dulling your pain responses, but we cannot shut it down fully." The drider leaned forward and gave Varin a brief kiss before continuing to take the clunky metal off.

Varin squealed into the kiss. A few tears leaked down her cheeks as the last of her broken arm was ripped off. Leaving a slightly bloody stump that had a few last bits of metal where the nerve endings had been rerouted. Even once her stump was cleaned and she was just being held by her creature she just was cursing relentlessly.

Once the metal bits were carefully removed, the drider secreted some liquid from its fingers before rubbing it over the stump, soothing the pain as the bleeding stopped. "There we go, we will need to keep you fed, but we will first facilitate regeneration and first breeding, then we will look into conversion to make you fully ready. How does it currently feel?"

"It stings and reminds me of how I was before my first prosthetic." Varin clicked out before starting to look around the area. Not even realizing how hungry she had become after everything that had happened. Likely the feeling having been repressed by the hive to allow her to function properly until she could be fed.

The almost naga-like creature that had first captured her pulled her off of its cock, carrying her over to one of the mess hall benches. "Here, there should be some easily accessible foods right here, should at least get you fed before our feeders can get to you, just think of what you want and we will find it."

Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers