Hive Minded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Varin closed her eyes focusing on one of the only good meals she had had in her life. Surprised when meer minutes later a smaller version of the creature she had fought brought over a piping hot pizza. Placing it before her and letting her start to dig in fascinated by the taste savoring the first good meal she had eaten in months.

"An interesting combination of flavors, we will log it, as well as shape and texture." The drider continued to look over the stump, massaging Varin's shoulder while several others sniffed things out and ran around the station. When Varin was finished, she was picked up and they began their journey back towards the docks, the massive creature outside dominating most of the windows. At the docks, the way out was completely covered by a gaping organic hole, several almost ant-like creatures were scouring her ship as a tendril allowed the naga warrior and drider nurse to take her easily inside the fleshy walls.

As the artificial lights of the ship faded and she was brought deeper and deeper inside. Quickly becoming unable to see within the Wales interior. Her eyes locking on the naga alien that was carrying her trying not to let herself become overwhelmed by the darkness. Feeling as if showing one sign of weakness would get her tossed in with everyone who had simply surrendered to save their lives instead of fighting and being willing to die for a cause.

They came into a pitch-black room, though soon some bioluminescence kicked in, lighting the room as a tall spider-like creature stared at her. "Hello, welcome to my room in, well in your language, let's call it Leviathan." She gently taps the fleshy wall. "Your mind already feels wonderful for the next queen of the swarm, though first, you must recover, young Varin."

Varin eyed the spider before slipping out of the naga's arms. Standing up and walking in front of the spider creature taking a deep breath. Her feet slightly unsteady on the fleshy interior that was clearly meant for creatures with altered bodies to navigate. "Then what do I need to do now... to get my new body."

"You need just to rest, you should be able to go through a single breeding cycle while your arm regrows. Once that is done and your arm is regrown, I shall have our evolution master take you into their chambers, and begin altering you." She brushed the girls back. "If we were to change you fully now, you would not quite get used to your new arm."

Varin nodded looking at the mound in the center of the room. It was almost like a small nest. With space for an entity far larger than Varin's human body, and an area where eggs would fit perfectly to be organized and taken away for hatching and integration for the hive. Taking a deep breath Varin turned and grinned at the driderlike creature. Locking her single pair of eyes with its several. "I'm ready." She clicked out.

The drider calmly led her into the comfortable fleshy mound. "Just relax, our warrior has already implanted you, letting your eggs adapt so that we may truly begin insemination. Then it is just relaxing, eating, and letting our regenerative qualities take hold on your arm."

Varin nodded gently letting herself drop to her knees and down into the mound. The flesh started to move around her body to gently hold it in place and give the proper spots support. She then saw the naga insect bring over a piece of fabric that they had stolen from the boarded ship to cover Varin to prevent the humanoid from getting cold knowing heat is the most important factor for both regeneration and growth of eggs.

The drider made a divot and guided Varin's stump into it as she secreted a pool of her regenerative liquid into it. "You will be under guard while you sleep. Don't worry about anything other than your recovery to start off." The drider knelt down protectively near Varin while the naga went to the door, joining some similar brethren. The queen looked down at the human girl. "We have found so few of your species worth even talking to, so many are obsessed with money just to have money."

"The feeling is mutual about humans..." Varin sighed looking up at the larger creature that decided her fate. "There are more like me but so many find their talents and passions crushed instead of utilized for the good of the whole. I hope to when we return to my home destroy those who harm all... and then find and add those willing to change to add to the hive... our hive." She couldn't help but chitter happily after saying our. The instinct to do so having become overwhelming.

The drider began to gently massage Varin's scalp, chittering happily back at the girl. "Our hive will add in anyone who you sense would suit well once you have changed." The queen walks out, letting Varin rest well.

The next three weeks were filled with a very rigid routine. Varin would sleep through the night, her stump slowly turning purple before starting to extend further into the slot that it had been placed in. Then she would wake up having the creature that initially captured her come inside with a different meal each time. Feeding the human as her belly had started to expand from the eggs that it had implanted in her. Then during the evenings the Queen would return and sit next to Varin. Explaining and allowing the human to be slowly introduced to bring a true part of the hive.

Eventually, her arm was allowed to come out of the slot. She could feel so much through it as the drider began feeling her arm, showing just how much more sensitive it is. "Alright, how does this all feel?"

Varin winced at the feeling of the arm. Slightly in disbelief at its existence at all. "It definitely feels and that's the most I can say about it." The arm was purple unlike the rest of her body but on the whole still very clearly humanoid despite a few bone spikes poking out of it. The rest of her body had developed a large baby bump one heavy enough to keep her on her side most of the day. "How much..." She shuddered as she could feel movement within her body. "Longer..."

"It will be today, I can feel that they are ready. They probably have stayed inside to make sure you were ok." The drider rubbed her belly. "If you feel ready, we can give them the ok to come out, I know you can feel how eager they all are."

Varin giggled nodding before using her regrown hand to rub her belly. Starting to click her mouth in the way she had been taught to in order to communicate with her eggs. The wiggling inside her becoming more intense as the sound of cracking could be heard inside her body. Varin biting her lip in anticipation and taking deep breaths between calls for her children... the newest members of their hive.

The naga-like warrior that brought her here slithered close to watch over her while the drider brushed her hair. As the eggs finished hatching, and as the shells began to dissolve, Varin would feel slipping and sliding as several long bodies began crawling and slithering out of her birth canal, her womb dilating so as to make the process easier.

The creatures appeared to be tiny forms of warriors. The more spiky parts of their biology not having grown in yet allowing them to look like snake snail hybrids as they crawled out onto the floor before starting to slide around the room and up to the large warrior nestling into their parent's side. Once this was over Varin was just taking deep breaths relaxing in the driders embrace before smiling at what would be the first of her spawn for the hive.

The drider grins "There you go, we can soon get your full evolution started." She pulls Varin up into a sitting state so she could look at the little warriors. "They will quickly grow and become strong for the hive, to serve their mother, their queen." She rubs down Varin's new arm "this right here is just the start, you will be able to properly adapt as things continue."

Varin grinned at the little soldiers before stumbling to stand up and lean on the drider. "I'm ready for whatever comes next..." She smiled softly at everyone in the room, having adapted over the last few weeks to be able to see in such low light conditions.

The drider picks Varin up while the little ones crawl up onto their father's shoulders as he slithers out, making sure to keep a respectful eye on Varin. Once they got to another room, there was something like a naga...though it was more like a slug. It looked over at them. "Hello, future queen, I am evolution master." It gives some semblance of a bow "Before we begin, do you have any wishes of what you shall have?" Unfolding from its back where what appeared to be spider-like thin pointed legs, curling around to poke at her a few times before it shifted to make a hole into what looked to be some sort of fleshy cocoon-like object...something she would fit it well.

"I want to be whatever is most optimal for leading the hive." Varin smiled letting the Evolution Master lead her over to the cocoon slot. "My appearance doesn't matter as long as it will allow me to breed and fight whenever either is required." She rubbed the side of her head... the ear where the initial slug had crawled into her. There were purple spots on her ear from the mutation that had started the second it entered her... she had never felt this accepted before. Being part of this whole fulfilled her in a way that she hadn't ever experienced before.

It nodded "The worm has melded with your brain, instead of translating thoughts, your mind now has the right bits to interface with the hive mind." As she was sealed in, a green liquid began filling from the bottom. "You will be my greatest work, and a wonderful queen." She was finished being sealed and the liquid fully flooded the cocoon, filling her lungs...but not being uncomfortable or halting her breathing.

Her eyes remained open as she looked out of her cocoon. Letting the gentle warmth flow over her body. Despite her inability to click like normal, the thoughts of the Evolution Master's thoughts were flowing through her mind. Implanting visions of hardened claws overtaking her hands. More purple scales accenting every inch of her body like armor. Her feet hardened into new tipped and more vicious versions. Then her back with a pair of wide wings that would allow her to watch over any battlefield.

From the tips of her wings were spiked at the ends of the spines. The wing joint strong enough to support flight, while also letting her rotate them to use as metal rending claws. Time did not seem to pass too much, but eventually, the evolution master's thoughts entered her mind. "It has been 2 weeks, it is time to awaken. Now rip out, let us see how much you have grown."

Varin's eyes shot open. Three sets bright green and filled with rage as she swung her new bladed arm ripping through her cocoon without a moment of hesitation. Green slime dripping off of her as she grinned at the Evolution Master, her new bladed teeth gleaming in the room's pale light. Her wing blades folded into her back as she eyed the area starving for any form of sustenance outside of the transformative goop she had been placed in. "Gooood."

The evolution master gently checked over her limbs "Fantastic, maintaining the alluring feminine shape has multiple benefits." It nods a bit "And now you are more hardy. Your cells can store oxygen inside while your carapace hardens to keep the harmful effects of the vacuum of space." It gets in her face a bit "Added extra eyelid, see-through for you, but protects your visual capabilities. Jaw and lips also can lock and seal."

Varin nodded along with the master. "I appreciate every little alteration." She ran her bladed fingers along the master's hardened shell. "This can be a modification that helps with hive production of effective warriors for more inhospitable environments for our normal foot soldiers."

The master nods "As I thought. I made it also so your carapace around your breasts and stomach can segment and stretch out for when you are filled with eggs and nutritional fluid. When they are segmented, you can lock down your wings to reinforce your spine, or just fold them in to provide extra protection. Wings should regenerate faster than the rest of your body for the sake of it."

Varin gave a loud click of approval before starting to walk with the master down the halls. Now able to see as if it were the middle of the day and feel the natural curves of where the creature that they inhabited was leading them. Able to feel its own lesser form of communication and desire to protect the rest of the hive. They soon approached the previous queen's room seeing her naga elite still guarding the room with the smaller creatures she had birthed now half its size with growing claws and fangs of their own.

"Queen has been waiting for you, much to discuss." The slug-like master bowed as the way opened, showing the spider-like queen sitting while the smaller drider that had cared for Varin was massaging her. "Come on in, I see you are taking to your improvements quite naturally."

Varin nodded walking up to the queen. Still a good bit smaller than the massive drider but after her enhancements almost two whole feet taller than the human she had been before. She then sat down in front of the queen, locking eyes with her before letting her mouth unhinge into a grin yet again. "I've never felt more like me after all."

The queen grinned back at her "That is very good, now I have a loose plan for how to handle humanity, but I feel that a more careful touch, somebody who truly knows the species, will be better suited to this job." She smiles "Especially with the element of surprise at play."

"Oh absolutely... I know exactly where to strike to break the supply chains. After all, I was a core part of some of the more intragel pieces of that very chain." Varin went on to explain how data pads worked. Going so far as to have some of the higher value ones from the ship she was piloting brought in to be shown to the queen. Overall there were 6 major supply chains in which all could not be defended at once and if even a single fell on initial assault the rest would crack and crumble under the pressure if a perimeter around the earth was maintained to prevent any reinforcements or calling for help.

The queen nodded "So if I were to have you get prepared with a small yet elite force, and you were to select one. Then if I were to make a rather large attack against another, would you be able to ensure that one fell while defenses focused on another?" She smiled "After that, I would like to send you down with a hatchery starter to begin taking over the planet."

"That sounds perfect. We could likely repurpose..." Varin tossed a few pads to the side before pulling out a purple one and handing it over. "This facility, it is entirely focused on food supply and has ample stock of suitable humans for breeding and other livestock for consumption. It would be the easiest to convert into a hatchery once captured given we wouldn't need to rely on any form of food delivery with it all right there."

She nods "I would be able to cause problems in space to keep their attention off of you until we could do a pincer attack." She thinks a little bit "Alright, I'll get the force to gather for you. On top of pushing our goals, it will also give you practice on commanding others. I do encourage capturing humans for breeding means, but if you have to kill soldiers, then kill them. Do you have a location you would prefer we drop you near for the weakening of their space supply lines?"

Varin pointed at where Canada used to be. Slightly down from the factory she would be invading. "This is where one of the biggest off-planet distributors are based. Drop us in here by hiding us on returning ships with a strike force, we disable the area killing those who would fight, and then move north to the distribution center using the distributions returning vehicles as a disguise in order to get into the guard's buildings without sustaining casualties."

She nods and stands up, taking Varin up too before leading the way to a rather large chamber. Inside there are several larger naga-like warriors, a couple driders, one of which was carrying a fat larva, and about a dozen hunched over ant-like beings. "These should serve you well. All have a level of regeneration, the smaller one's minds are designed to if they die reside within the driders, who can consume their bodies then quickly regenerate them. The others are more suited to self-regeneration. You should understand how durable they truly are."

Viran nodded chuckling. Remembering what seemed like now an incredibly petty squabble and fight between her and one of the elites. "Absolutely." For the next week, she worked with this group, explaining every little detail as they were escorted on her old ship back towards earth. All the datapads destroyed or being utilized for this new invasion instead of their original purpose. Varin having to dig deep down to pull her human voice out on reentry. "Ship captain Varin reporting in. Returning after previous delivery, please open docking bay 201."

"Glad to hear back from you, after your last delivery, the colony went dark. Did something happen to you, or just ship problems for you?" The girl on the line asked, the docking bay opening for Varin.

"You know me, got the shit to where it needed to be then fucked off to go get some drugs. Blacked out for a while there but I'm back now and have been planning to kick that habit anyway." Varin laughed a bit, shaking her head to keep up the performance. "Hey, Anne why not come on board so we can meet up after all this time. I've been missing sharing beds on occasion~"

She squeaks "Varin, company lines!" She sounds flustered "I'll be right there" She sighs a little bit "work has been extra stressful while you've been gone...I'll tell you more in person." She gets off the line.

Varin smiled softly before nodding to herself and hanging up. Returning to her normal clicking as she looked to her small army. "Alright everyone, the person I just baited here is my property. We will incapacitate her and keep her here. If a single one of you touches her without my word I will rip you in half and watch you regenerate to do it again." She started marching towards the cargo bay. "She also is the main person who deals with letting people in and out of the area. You all follow her scent back in and follow my instructions to the letter. I'm going to get her key card for you to have unrestricted access. Take the systems offline then establish a perimeter we will capture or kill anyone who attempts to exit it according to the threat levels I gave you before we arrived."

They all chirp back at her affirmatively, moving to hide around the ship. One of the driders stays behind while moving to the side "Once she enters I shall block the door and no more. She sounds close to you my queen."

Varin clicked approvingly before hitting the button to open the hangar doors. Smiling as she saw a shorter woman with purple hair and a metal arm on the opposite side of her own old missing one. "Anne! I've missed you so much!" She hopped down in front of the girl, now looming at almost double her height before picking her up and covering the screaming girl's mouth carrying her swiftly into the ship. Nodding at the drider to close the hanger back up.

The drider closes the door up and stands guard while Annie wiggles in fear, trying to get out of the grasp while desperately looking up into Varin's eyes. The girl attempts to flex her robotic arm, but winces and has to stop as Varin could hear the servos straining and sparking.

Varin shh-ed Anne. A small slug-like creature sliding off of her shoulder and into Anne's ear before removing her hand from Anne's mouth. Letting herself speak in her now 'native' tongue. "Anne don't worry I'm here it's gonna be ok. We aren't here to eat you... or anything honestly just to get even."