Hive Minded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne winces and shivers as the slug slithers in. Soon she tries to calm down "V-varin, what happened to you?" She whimpers a bit "I've been so worried, on top of that they have been cutting down on our food resources for 'losing contact' with the mining colony." She whimpers as Varin could feel the robot limb going limp "And I haven't been able to get fixed up since you left."

Varin shook her head before leaning down to kiss Anne her mouth unhinging as she continued their conversation with clicks. "Well, there's no need to worry now. My friends here liberated us all from the colony and invasive rule of the pigs who run humanity. We will provide food and plenty for all who submit themselves to the hive... especially for those who'd submit to their newest queen." She did a few more clicks that Anne couldn't understand as her small army came out of their hiding spots and she held her up to look at them all.

Anne shivered, tears in her eyes "I...we don't need to worry about food? They can't hold it over us?" She weakly is able to get her biological hand out to wrap around Varin's neck "We can be safe? Comfortable?"

Varin nodded before kissing Anne deeply a second time. "You will provide motherhood for the hive, and the hive will provide you with home and more food than you could ever eat. After all, our mothers need to be healthy and happy to produce effective spawn." She gently used one of her clawed fingers to cut Anne's badge off before throwing it over to one of the driders. "We can give you a new arm~"

Anne looked at each of Varin's arms before nuzzling into her friend and crying. "I...I hate working here, if you say it is safe, I believe you. I just want to be safe and loved!" The drider catches the badge and turns to the others "We have our orders, keep it quiet, but be efficient." She turns to one of the few other driders. "Stay here to guard the hatchery larvae and our queen, but do not interrupt unless it is to provide healing to her friend." The drider nods and holds the larvae close as the others quickly and quietly leave the ship.

Varin clicked happily as she saw her squad move out into the building. Happy to have this place be such an easy target for breeding stock. "And that's what you're going to be Anne." Varin then returned to her old bunks. That had now been transformed into a smaller version of the queen's chambers. "I'm in charge of our invasion but I do promise you. All who willingly join the hive are treated and cared for as family." She then slowly started ripping the mechanical arm off of Anne. "And you'll have no need of this any longer."

Anne winced a little bit but weakly smiled. The drider who stayed behind followed, and gently assisted with getting it off, ready to use their healing liquid to stem the bleeding. Once that was done, the drider then backed off to let Varin be alone with Anne.

Once they were on Varin's 'bed' which was more of a warm fleshy mound like the ones she'd grown accustomed to on the hive's main ship. She sighed letting herself relax knowing that despite her desire to protect everyone who the hive had sent with her, her safety and a lack of human knowledge that hybrids like herself existed would be integral to victory. "So Anne... do you have anything you wish to know about your place in the hive?" She was gently running her fingers along Anne's fragile skin. Not an issue any weaknesses could be fixed in due time. "You will be going under modifications like mine... except far less combat-oriented."

Anne gently brushed her fingers over her belly while blushing "I'll...be able to be a mother? I won't go hungry?" She tears up "I'd truly do anything to be able to comfortably be a mother...finally." She cuddles into Varin and quietly sobs, having gotten used to quieting herself.

Varin nodded, putting her clawed fingers on the back of Anne's neck. "You will be the brood mother for my spawn. The first attempt at true hybridization." Her other hand drifted to rub against Anne's belly. "You'll be fed, safe, and content with an infinite swarm as your family. No infighting, no superiority complexes... just everyone providing their part to ensure the success of the hive."

Anne shivers and blushes "That sounds really nice." She looks at Varin's face "I...always really liked you...like beyond our meetups for fun." She leans forward and kisses Varin "I love you, Varin, I always have."

Varin couldn't help but click excitedly before squeezing Anne tightly. "And I love you, Anne. You will make a wonderful brood mother and example for the pleasure of giving in." She then slipped her clawed finger down into Anne's panties. Starting to gently probe at the entry to her pussy careful to despite the blades to only pleasure her mate.

Anne shivers and moans, reaching down with her remaining arm to work on pulling her pants down. "I shouldn't be this used to doing things with one arm, even with it gone, it malfunctioned far more often than it should have anyway." She grumbles and blushes a bit "Sorry, could you...help me out. I don't care about the clothes staying at all."

Varin rolled her top pair of eyes, before using her free hand to drag along each and every inch of the fabric that concealed Anne's body. Easily ripping it away to get a better look at the girl's set of scars. "You've always looked beautiful like this. While the damage to you is regrettable it too can be fixed." She then pushed herself in to kiss Anne deeply. Her seemingly elastic tongue slipping down the human throat.

Anne blushes and closes her eyes, shivering as her throat swallows around the tongue. She shyly begins feeling around Varin's body, squeezing her breasts lightly before drifting down curiously to rub her belly and dip lower.

To her surprise instead of the normal drooling slit that Anne had become acquainted with. A slowly growing cock was pushing out from the same area. Hardening and widening as Varin's fang-filled grin only grew wider during their kiss. "Now you will get to experience your first of many breedings."

Anne gulps and nods, slowly spreading her legs while stroking the cock and looking into Varin's eyes. "I'm ready, please make me a mother." She smiles gently and rocks her hips lightly.

"Oh, honey... I've been waiting too long to hear that." Varin growled out before thrusting into Anne. Each inch sends waves of stimulation through the pair. The link from the hive allows them both to share the feeling of giving and receiving. The overwhelming lust and pleasure being shared between the pair as Varin slowly made sure each thrust reached as deep as it could go.

Anne moans out and hugs Varin close with her one arm, wrapping her legs around her hybrid lover's waist. "Thank you, Varin, I trust you." She pulls the girl close and nuzzles into her neck, while her pussy squeezes around the alien cock.

With each thrust, Varin got closer to climax. Her body collapsing around Anne's protectively. Bladed wings stabbing into the steel next to them to give her something to push and pull against. The encounter being eavesdropped on by the guards who had been left to protect the pair. Then it became too much Varin slamming in and cumming inside Anne. The purple spots from the slug that had infected her started to spread on Anne's body from the stimulus.

Anne chirped out unintentionally as she reached her own climax, shivering as her skin began to splotch up. "Oh Varin, that feels wonderful." She soon relaxes, panting happily. The drider guard peaks in "The rest have captured the location you ordered, they are starting to get to work ma'am."

Varin grinned before gently laying Anne down. "Good, I've just finished with half of my duties. Now let's get all of the humans in one spot... bring the larvae too I want to see about something." She looked back at Anne's already slight mutations. "We will set a breeder up here to pull attention away from the factory northward then we will use the ship to go up and capture it. Let us all show these poor humans how good it feels to join the hive~"

The drider nodded "I can make a smaller one which can be a distraction, though it will leave me quite tired. It could be worth it." She begins gathering things and heading outside, contacting the others while Anne shakily gets to her feet and hugs to Varin's arm.