All Comments on 'HK Visa Student Studies Hard'

by asianflower2005amy2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow! takes me back to my TA days!

Love the barely restrained slutiness. Maybe you can get the TA's professor involved in the next chapter...There's more, I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic story

Great writing, sounds almost true (?) waiting for more.

Best, Ju Lee

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Brave Young lady

You a brave young lady to experiment with this western culture and her sexuality (I assume this story is true). Ignore the comment by the bozo who wants you to cuckold the boyfriend and take on mythical black cocks - they average 6 iunches just like your TA. Please write more as you experience sexual awakening in the US and Canada. Let us know when you get your pussy eaten for the first time, and cum with a cock. Asian women are gorgeous.

As your language skills improve, so will your writing. Next time, try some dialogue to give more feeling to the encounter.

MaxOdinMaxOdinabout 1 year ago

I have actually done this in real life, with a twist. It was a very pretty, very sweet freshman girl who was dating a boy she had dated back in the small town they both grew up in, and had known all her life. A good kid, but just a kid. She wanted more, and I was that "more". She didn't want to hurt the kid, "Tommy", and she kept going out with him while I was teaching her to do nasty things. Didn't bother me really: it was just holding hands, and her giving him a peck on the cheek at the end of a date, and he would write her mushy, juvenile love poems.

Didn't bother me, but one night when I was in an evil mood I made her call Tommy ( on speaker ) while I was using her - Made her break up with him, - slowly - It was a turn-on to hear him ask if she was OK, - she couldn't help but moan and pant - Then she told him what and who was inside her pussy - Man he cried and pleaded with her! And, you wouldn't believe it, he still wanted to be with her on the same terms! And I told her to let

Tommy have his wish! Man, I am cruel at times! We called Tommy up almost every Friday night as part of our play. Maybe I should write up my experience? What do you think? Tell you more, but you have to talk to me first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous