All Comments on '"Ho-Ho-Ho, Merry Christmas...." Pt. 02'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum4 months ago

Wonderful ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your first story was good, I was happy to see a continuation, but this one went way over the top. Marcus just turned out to be an asshole. The parents thing really started to ruin the story, then the other women and getting them pregnant, even with the reset, put Marcus in a bad light, especially if he loves his sister so much and is working on Jennifer. I know, this is literotica and spank material, but sometimes more is just more, not better.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Haha, great follow up! 5/5

OriginsunknownOriginsunknown4 months agoAuthor

"Anonymousabout 12 hours ago

Your first story was good, I was happy to see a continuation, but...."

What I was attempting to show, and had even said (when Santa had him in limbo) was that the power he was given went to his head and turned him that way. The reset was done on him too. I try to keep my writing different and not follow the same stuff all the time, sorry it wasn't for you! :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@Originsunknown, fair enough, overall I liked the story, and the more I thought about the story, I could see your point with the use of power. I do enjoy your stories and appreciate the time you take to write them. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the relationship between the Marcus, Clara and Jennifer. Definitely the highlight. Magic element was a really nice touch. Think Marcus went a bit wild with it (who could blame him lol). A bit jumping the shark but actually really loved the over plot and fantastical start! Look forward to seeing more and reading more from you!

Perhaps a fantastical

Halloween on in the future?!

ManofpassionManofpassion3 months ago

A very well thought out, and written story.

papajerrysr42papajerrysr422 months ago

loved it wish there was more

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_19712 months ago

Great story. More chapters would be great

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Great imaginative story. Ho Ho Ho, Happy Easter . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES