"Ho-Ho-Ho, Merry Christmas...." Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, did I squeeze too hard?" she said with genuine concern.

"No, you just lasted longer than usual. It's okay, your cream is always worth it," I replied.

We snuggled then took a nap together, I woke to her laying with her head on my shoulder and smiled.

A few days later I was wandering round the mall. Mom and Clara went off to use the spa day that Dad had bought them for Christmas and I had nothing else to do. I spotted a girl I used to have a crush on in class, really pretty, amazing body but had such a shitty attitude that it put me off. She hadn't changed too much, was still as pretty and last I'd heard she was working in a strip club or something. She was talking to another girl, just as pretty but looked a couple of years younger than her. The part of my brain that gave in a lot to my cock decided I wanted to see if I still had my 'gift'.

"Amber, Hi, how are you?" I said as I got close.

"Oh, hey Marcus. Haven't spoken to you in ages," she said, smiling.

"Yea, Chloe was a little controlling so I didn't really get out much but that's over now. How've you been, I heard you were working at Tina's."

"Fuck's sake. No, that was a rumor started by my ex. I have an internship for Leibman's downtown, I'm going back to law school."

"Oh, that's awesome. Who's your friend?"

"Sorry, this is my sister, Kendra. She's 19 today and I promised her a new dress for her party this weekend. How is Clara, haven't seen her for ages either."

"Oh, she's good. So, if I was to say, Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas, even though it was over a month ago, would that be a silly greeting?"

"We have time, Amber, Mom won't be home until six. I want you to ride him first then I can," said Kendra.

"Okay, I want him from behind too. Kendra can ride with you, give you directions to our house," said Amber.

I felt like I was dreaming. Kendra was pretty bubbly, she talked about her party and the pretty dress she had, how she was going to do her hair and how much she was going to enjoy fucking me. I was pretty hard the whole time to their house, helped by Kendra telling me how wet she was. Amber was already waiting, she'd stripped and was waiting behind the door naked when we arrived, she was really sexy and I knew I was going to enjoy getting to fuck her.

"So, are you both sure about this?" I asked as they pulled at my clothes.

"You asked, we said yes. I've never done a threesome with my sister, or anyone for that matter but while she's sitting on your face, I'm going to ride you. If you can get hard again after we've both ridden, I'd love it nice and hard from behind," said Amber.

Kendra's room was pretty messy but I didn't care. They got me onto the bed and took turns kissing me as they toyed with my cock.

"Your boobs are so much nicer than mine, so not fair," said Kendra as Amber straddled me.

"Yours are perfect, sis," said Amber.

Amber groaned as she took my cock inside her, Kendra watched for a few thrusts then straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. Both of them were clean shaven and had very pretty pussies. I licked and explored Kendra as she looked down at me. I reached up and held on to her ass as I discovered her buttons with my tongue and before long I was rewarded with her gasps of pleasure as she came. She tasted amazing and I was almost disappointed when she couldn't take anymore and got off me. Amber was still riding me but she was close too. Her pussy felt amazing and despite her fucking me for just her own pleasure, I was enjoying watching her breasts sway as she fucked me. When she climaxed, leaning on my shoulders with her hands, her tightness and her quiet squeals of joy set me off and I pushed up to meet her thrusts and sprayed my seed deep into her. Feeling me cum set her off on multiple orgasms and by the time I was spent she collapsed onto my chest, gasping for air when we were spent.

"H.. holy fuck that felt good. How is his tongue, sis?" she said when she could finally talk.

"Oh, it's good. He just came in you though," replied Kendra.

"It's his price for getting both of us."

Amber climbed off me then took her place at my head, I barely went soft so it didn't take Kendra too long to suck me back to hardness. Amber had thicker thighs than her sister so I couldn't hear fully what she said but it was something about her still being on me. I licked Amber with the same enthusiasm I gave her sister. Swallowing my own juices as they started to ooze out of Amber's pussy wasn't my favorite thing to do but I didn't care and it eventually became mostly Amber I was drinking. Kendra took it nice and slow, she was really tight and felt amazing and I knew if she'd gone first I'd have cum way too fast. I was groaning into Amber's pussy when she did start riding me, Kendra felt amazing. Amber didn't last long at my tongue which I loved, getting to see Kendra's small, pert breasts going red as she fucked me was great and she was really getting into riding me.

"I.... I nev.... never knew it.. oh fuck, that it was going to feel... feel this good," she gasped as she bounced on me.

"Is this your first time, Kendra?" asked Amber.

"Y... Yes. Cole was a dick so I never gave him my cherry but this is amazing," she replied.

I felt a little guilty but with how good it felt, I didn't dwell on it. When she started to cum, I couldn't hold back and sprayed my second load of the day into Kendra's pussy. Her face contorted in pleasure, almost like a silent scream and when she finally sucked in air, she slumped forward and kissed me passionately. She hit a multiple orgasm like her sister and bit my shoulder. When she was spent, she collapsed onto my chest as she caught her breath. After resting for a minute, she looked at me, smiling.

"Thank you," she said then climbed off me.

Kendra laid back on her pillows with a very happy smile on her face. She looked down as my cum started leaking from her and played with it.

"So much cum," she said.

"I uh, I can clean you up if you want," said Amber.

"With a cloth or.. oh.."

I watched in awe as Amber got between her legs and started to lick her. After the initial shock, Kendra's eyes almost rolled back in her head as Amber licked her pussy. Amber's ass was sticking up, she stopped licking long enough to tell me to fuck her and the sight of her licking alone had me hard again. I was raging hard, I pushed into Amber nice and slow as I admired her ass then began to give her deep, hard thrusts. I lasted for ages and actually managed to make Amber cum before I came again, spraying what seed my poor balls had left deep into her. We all collapsed on the bed together, smiling at each other.

"I think it goes without saying but you tell anyone what we did and I'll kick your ass," said Amber.

"Be nice, Amber. I'm still glowing from my first cock and first time being licked by another woman. Quite happily say I'm Bi, his tongue was good but yours was really nice," replied Kendra.

"Well, let's go shower so we can clean up before Mom gets home."

My cock was aching as I drove home. Both girls gave me a kiss at the door but neither said anything about wanting to see me again. I wanted more. The following day at the supermarket I spotted a lady who lived a few downs down from us. She was maybe 35 but a gym nut and sexy as hell. She laughed when I said my 'Ho Ho Ho' line but had me fucking her in the back of her minivan on a country back road within the hour. Two other neighbor women, both single, took me home when I said it to them and each time I'd go home to Clara and eat her until she came.

I don't know why they all chose the same day. A month or so later, 5 pretty angry women turned up at my door. Mom, Clara and Jennifer were just starting to get little baby bumps and I was in a great mood. Mom answered the door and listened to them for a moment then invited them inside. I was sitting on the couch with Clara, my hand on her bare stomach as we kissed but she jumped up when the women came in.

"How did you do it, four other women plus who knows how many more? We're all fucking pregnant. You tricked us, mind controlled us or something because I'd have cut your balls of if you'd tried to force me but was I just a challenge to you?" said Maya, one of the neighbors I'd fucked.

"And you take my sister's virginity and get us both pregnant? What the fuck do we tell our Mom, Marcus?" said Amber.

They all took turns to ask their own, 'what the fuck' and Clara just laughed.

"Tell them how they had their minds turned to wide open and lusting for you. Eight women pregnant within a month of each other, this is fucking awesome," said Clara. I wasn't laughing.

They all stared at me as I told them about Santa in the storm. I didn't say the words though, just told them it was a magic phrase. They just looked at me like I was nuts.

"I think you should just say it, bro, this may be your last day on this earth," said Clara.

I took a deep breath and said "Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas" and everything went dark.

*     *     *

"It's been about two hundred years since you've performed a reset, Sir but that one wasn't your fault," said the elf.

"I read his mind, he was a good person, clean thoughts with the usual desires but this, this is too much," said the man.

I was sitting in a chair in a white room. I couldn't really see anything beyond the elf and the man and my head hurt pretty badly.

"Wh... where am I, who are you?" I asked.

"We've met before young man, this is how I appear without my Santa suit. You've made quite the mess down there and I'm going to fix it. How did you go so wrong?" he said.

"Nobody should have that much power, I enjoyed it too much but didn't think of the consequences," I replied. They were looking at a floating screen that showed the last thing I remembered. 6 angry women, my sister being one of them and my mom with her mouth open in shock.

"Well, I caused this mess so I'm going to fix it. I haven't done this for a long time but I looked at the paths of all those women and none of them end well. I saw something special in one future so I'm going to let you keep it, this wasn't your fault after all but Clara and your Mother won't be pregnant and none of the other women will have slept with you. Jennifer's child grows up to do something amazing so I'm not taking that. The others, will be dreams of a horny man but they will have no memory of you. Treat Jennifer right, she has pain but she is good. You won't see me again or remember any of this but I'll be watching."

*     *     *

"Take it easy, I have medics on the way," said the Officer.

I was in my car, upside down in a snowbank but I didn't remember crashing. My airbags had gone off but I still managed to hit my head.

I woke up a few days later in the hospital. I recognized the woman sitting by the bed as the Police officer that had found me.

"You... You're the Officer that found me, why are you here?" I asked, my head still aching despite all the drugs.

"Well, you're also someone I care about but you have amnesia from the crash. We were neighbors, you came to talk to me when you saw me crying on my doorstep and we fell in love. You helped me through some of my darkest days and despite me being almost 10 years older, you have been the brightest part of my every day since then," she said, gently touching my face.

"Jennifer, you're name is Jennifer. You're so beautiful," I said to her.

"You tell me that a lot. I'm going to get your family, let them know you're awake."

My parents came into my room a few minutes later, followed by my younger sister. They all fussed over me then Mom kinda fussed over Jennifer, I was a little confused.

"I haven't told him yet, he only just remembered my name," said Jennifer.

"Told me what?" I asked.

"That you're going to be a Dad. I'm about a month pregnant. That first night we spent together," replied Jennifer with the most beautiful smile.

It took me a few weeks to get my memory back. A few things slipped my mind but the doctors told me everything would come back in time. Jennifer was amazing, she was so patient with me but she told me about romantic nights I didn't remember, about her therapy and how warm and safe I made her feel.

One night we were relaxing on the couch, I'd moved in with her which was pretty nuts since my parents and sister lived right next door but we heard a knock on the side door then Clara came in.

"Hey, Sis, how are you?" I said.

"Has he remembered yet, I don't think I can wait anymore," she said to Jennifer.

"Do you want to tell him, I'll stay right here like I promised," replied Jennifer.

"Are you sure, can I do it the way I told you about?"

"Yes, we've waited long enough, he's been fine with everything else," said Jennifer, smiling.

I wondered what was going on. Jennifer moved over on the couch a little and Clara straddled my lap, facing me. She held my face with her hands and kissed me softly on the lips, looked into my eyes then kissed me again, longer and more passionately. I looked at her then looked at Jennifer, but she just held my hand.

"One thing that you don't remember yet, is that you and I used to make love. It happened one night and we were together all the time until you found Jennifer," said Clara.

"I used to hear you two all the time, it brought back wonderful memories of being with my twin brother when I lived at home. I let her have you a few times a week and we've played together a few times too. She loves you in a way I can't get in the way of and I know you will never hurt me so I love that she's part of our lives," said Jennifer.

"Wow. I have had a few dreams about you, really vivid sex dreams. Maybe they were memories," I said to Clara.

"We fucked, a lot, before this goddess came along and stole you. I see how happy you both are together so I'm grateful for what I can have but I've missed you and wanted you to know."

"Why don't we take this man to my room, you can reacquaint him to your body and I'll be there to hold you both when you're spent," said Jennifer. Clara was smiling.

I'm often the envy of men when I take Jennifer to dinner. I pinch myself at times that I get to be with a woman so beautiful but she is also the kindest, most wonderful woman I know. We got married when she was 7 months pregnant, it was a quiet, courtroom ceremony but we had a nice reception afterwards. Her friends from the Police teased her about snatching up a much younger guy but they saw how happy she is around me and are happy for us. Our honeymoon was nice too, I will cherish the memory of Clara drinking milk from Jennifer as I took her from behind for as long as I live.

Our daughter was born healthy in early September. That Christmas, I put it down to her years on Patrol and having to say Happy Holidays to Jennifer's hatred of the time of year but the mall or store greeters dressed like Santa usually get a 'fuck yourself' from Jennifer after their 'Ho Ho Ho, Happy Holidays'. I just know, if I even try to say the same but with 'Merry Christmas' instead, I don't even finish the line before my mouth is covered and I meet the 'street cop turned instructor' mean lady persona that people fear so I just don't try to say it anymore......

12