Ho, Ho, Hoes, Merry Chrissymas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby kept his eyes on the road, and sighed heavily, and then paused for a bit longer, before he said, rather dejectedly, "I know this does not make sense, as we never spoke and I never saw your face, but I wanted to see that birthday girl again, and maybe date her. There was just something in the way you felt, the way you responded in delightful little sounds, the way you wiggled, arched, & shook, and the way I seemed to perfectly fit in your wet...love tunnel, that urged me to find out who you were, so I could hopefully do it all again, and better, like I really meant it."

I sat there silently, stunned. I looked at the side of his face, and said in a hush, "Well...I did not see that coming."

"And now it is all gone: All the fantasies I have had since last night about getting to know the birthday girl as a person, and what an erotic partner she could be, are gone. They are lost to being family." He continued driving, with a somber look parked on his face.

I sat there for a bit, contemplating, before I spoke, quietly "Then I suppose it is only fair that I should tell you, and I will be more direct, that you redefined what I thought being fucked was. Despite the initial discomfort I felt, and the soreness today, that ultimate fullness of you inside me, and the simultaneous triggering of so many nerve endings, was something I simply did not know was possible, before last night. I, too, wanted to find out who you were, to know you, to have you fuck me again, and do it when I was sober. Anyway, at least we will have that memory."

"Yeah," he said, in a disappointed tone, "we will have that, at least."

"And you did make my tits bounce!" I smirked. I was relieved to see a brief grin from him.

"So," I sighed, deeply, "What do you want first; roast beef & cheese, or roast beef & cheese?" That finally shook loose a chuckle from his sad mood. "Mayo & spicy mustard, OK?" I added.

"You choose," he said, with another chuckle.

"Two of the same sandwiches, and two of the same drinks, and Dr. Peppers - Yuck! - at least you got two different types of potato chips." I chided.

"That was the last bag of wavy chips they had, so I had to choose another," he said to me, and gave a little laugh, with a smile.

I was glad to hear that laugh, and opened his sandwich and chips packaging, and set it on center console, which was the back of the folded center seat. I opened my egg salad sandwich, a Fritos bag, and my lemonade.

Inappropriately, I chuckled with my mouth full, and loudly mumbled, "I think we gave that officer a great story for the locker room!"

He covered his chewing mouth, as he slightly choked a laugh, "I can imagine there will be a number of different scenarios that they can come up with to string those few facts together!"

Swallowing, I questioned, "Think we should tell 'our' parents?" with a deep chuckle.

"About the state police? I suppose. About your birthday party? Hell, no!"

"Just asking", I tittered, "I mean, how would I explain that I was pretty drunk at a party, was stripped and fondled by three other girls, fucked by a man I never met, dressed as Santa, and packing the biggest schlong I have ever seen? And I liked it!"

"You think at 19 years old, 'our' dad would still try to ground you?" he chuckled.

I laughed, "After Tara, I think my...our...dad gave up trying to punish us to get us to avoid sex. I think he would just give you and me a very worried look, and walk off rubbing his temples."

Laughing, 2B said, "How about we tell him we are swearing off fucking relatives for a New Year's resolution!" The relief of tension was making us silly over stupid humor.

I was laughing pretty hard now, "I can tell Dad that I want the same thing for Christmas that I got for my birthday!"

"Do I have to wear the Santa suit again!?" Toby laughed strongly, and slapped the steering wheel.

I put down my sandwich, and gripped by ribs, as they were starting to hurt from laughing. Yet, I added, "We can tell them we were just doing research for their honeymoon!"

Toby weaved on the road a bit, as he laughed so hard. I thought it best to bring it down a bit, for safety sake, "Okay, okay...enough already!" I cried.

Laughter slowed to heavy chuckles, which ebbed to sporadic chuckles...the kind that just when you think you are done, another chuckle leaks out.

Finally catching my breath, "Then it's agreed. It is our secret."

"A big secret!" he said.

"You're the 'BIG' part of our secret!" I chirped, and fought to not start laughing again.

Still chuckling, Toby added, "So, a man's size is important to you, but Tara's boob size shouldn't be so important to men?"

I chuckled back, "Boobs are aesthetics. Big dicks have a functional purpose!"

"Well, your big, tall nipples felt great. I am sorry I did not get to taste them. Is that aesthetics, too?"

"Hey!" I proclaimed, "That is enough of that talk! We agreed we are not doing it again...even if we would like it, too. From here on out, we are family."

"The family that 'blah-blah-blahs' together, 'blah-blah-blahs' together!?"

"I am not filling in those 'Blah blanks'!" I told him, quickly, "So, stop it. Get your mind off me, and tell me how it is that, if you are not a stripper, that you ended up at that party?!"

"It would be less embarrassing to talk about your tits."

"Stop it!!" I scolded, and then laughed, "Let's get serious here, and you tell me how you how you went from Italian restaurant employee, to swingin' Santa, and pleasuring -- how many was it anyway -- coeds?"

"Hey I am not greedy," Toby exclaimed, and then switched to a reserved voice, and quietly said, "It was four," as he pulled out to pass two semi rigs.

"Which other three?" I grinned.

"Okay, it was you first...and the best. Then I think you can guess it was Regina next. That gal is ferocious! But she just stayed prone on the couch afterwards, humming. After a short break, it was Cindy and Sharon -- the bobbed blond, right? -- they handled me, but said that they were not even going to attempt my monster. Then it was Michelle, I think, the tall redhead. She passed out; not sure if that was me or the booze. Amanda was last, with Cindy and Sharon getting her ready with lots of female foreplay. After that, I was spent, in all respects, except that I got $180 in tips!"

"And you had never done this sort of thing before?" I smiled, wondering how this story would play out.

"Alright, here it is," he said, "At the restaurant, I do all kinds of things, including busing, occasional table service, unload deliveries...well anyway, Sal said that they had a big catering job at the hotel -- your hotel -- and the clients wanted Santa to drop in. Mario, Sal & Maria's son, tripped and fell, and got a gash in his leg from a broken platter, so off to the ER he goes."

"So you stepped in as Santa?" I said.

"Sal asked, and I agreed, hesitantly, even though I was not too comfortable with that 'jolly, ho-ho-ho' routine. The food was already in route, so I just needed to show up, play happy, and whatever else the important client wanted."

"I am with you so far," I said, "but then what?"

"So, I get to the lobby, check in with Sal by phone, and he tells me that the clients, husband & wife, were having a fight -- over the husbands flirting -- and that jolly Santa wasn't needed any longer. I am turning to leave, when I am grabbed by a lovely blond and a pretty Asian..."

"Amanda and Cindy," I interjected.

"Right...So, suddenly I am being told I was late, and to follow them, and hurry. I guessed that they were with the catering deal. But whatever, they were hot in their Santa's helper type outfits, so I thought I would go along, without questions. I never thought I was there for any other reason, until they pushed me through the door, and you know how it went from there."

"Guess you thought you had hit the jackpot!" I chuckled.

"I was so stunned at what I saw, and wondering what was going on, that my mind rather froze. I mean, I have only had sex with a woman in private; never in any kind of group."

"Well, when I woke up at 2 AM, it appeared all your 'customers' were quite satisfied!" I laughed, "But you were gone."

"I had to return the Santa outfit, and get the truck for the trip today. I got there just as Sal & Maria were finishing closing up."

"My 2B is so versatile," I teased, "Santa, stripper, lover, driver, swimmer...and he finds time for college!"

"There will not be a repeat performance! It is college, restaurant, and swimming for me, in that order."

"So, faced with multiple, attractive, naked, horny women again, you will just politely walk away?" I laughed.

"I don't want to get a 'reputation', you know."

"Wise, too; what a brother," I grinned, "now, finish your sandwich & chips. We have, what, two hours left, if we are lucky?"

"About 120 miles, so two hours, without delays is about right."

We worked on our bland sandwiches. We were both crunching the last of our chips, dug from the corners of the little bags, when we stopped chewing to listen to the weather alert that had interrupted the C&W music. It said heavy snow could be coming in a couple hours.

"Yipes!" I proclaimed, and then I did my best, yet poor, imitation of Woody from Toy Story's mechanical voice, "Ride like the wind, Bullseye!"

Toby sped up, and shouted quietly, "YEE HAH! Giddy up partner."

I grinned, "So you like Toy Story movies, too?"

Toby was just finishing chewing the last of his sandwich, and looked for some place to put the wrapper. I picked up the rescued grocery bag, and held it open for him. He dropped the wrapper in, and did his Woody imitation, "You're my favorite deputy!"

I gave him a big smile, and added the empty soda cans and chip bags to the grocery bag turned trash bag. I released my seat belt and placed the bag in the back, and then folded up the center seat, and slid over next to him, and buckled in.

"Your deputy has to be by your side," I said, ending with a giggle.

He gave me a quick glance with a big smile, and then answered, "I love the Toy Story movies. My mom, too. We would watch them together, and mom likes to comment on the toys she remembers, as she and her two older brothers had most of them, some handed down from my grandparents."

"Us, too!" I exclaimed, "Tara and I would curl up between Dad and...my mother." I paused to compose myself, before I added, "It was so much fun for us to listen to our parents chatter back and forth about their memories, and to laugh at funny lines that were put in the script. We grew up on those movies."

Toby's right hand slid off the wheel, and softly landed on my jeans, just above my knee. "Sorry you miss your mom so much. Under different circumstances, I wish I could have met her."

"I think she would have liked you," I said quietly, and rested my left hand on top of his. I slowly stroked my index finger between his index and middle fingers, "Under different circumstances, we wouldn't be future brother & sister, and we could have..."

"I have thought of that, too, more than once," he interjected, "But it is what it is, right?"

"Right" I sighed, heavily. Doing my poor Woody voice, "This town ain't big enough for the two us!" I felt his hand squeeze my leg. I sat, watching the snow, which was getting a bit thicker, and thinking the current C&W song of loneliness cut a bit too close to whatever the emotions were that I was feeling.

We drove on, no words between us for a while. My mind argued that I should move back to the right seat. "Keep my distance, as it would be easier to be brother and sister that way." But there was such a contentedness sitting next to him, thighs sharing our warmth. Knees occasionally knocked as the truck jostled us over scattered ridges of snow. I missed the hand that had needed to return to the steering wheel. I sank my shoulder and head against him.

"Tired again?" he asked.

I shook my head in small motions.

"Maybe, just over an hour to go."

I nodded against his shoulder.

"You okay?" he finally asked, in a hushed tone.

I straightened up, and mumbled, "Sure"

"You sound sad," Toby said, in a concerned tone.

I sat there for a few moments, and then turned to look into his face, as he glanced at me. "Think we could just pretend we won't be brother and sister, until we get there?" I asked softly, "I really would like some quiet memories of us, before."

"You don't think that will make it harder, later?"

"Right now, I don't care. I am feeling, unexpectedly, emotional, and I just want to feel close to you," I divulged, "unless you don't want to, as I don't want it to be harder for you, later, either."

His right arm moved from the steering wheel and wrapped over my shoulder, and pulled me against him. I sagged into him, and draped both my arms over his leg. "Your arm feels wonderful, but it needs to be keeping us safe on these roads," I sighed.

I rode that way for a while, sometimes stroking his leg, sometimes his arm, even running my fingers over his hand on the steering wheel. At one point, he lifted his elbow, and I leaned against his chest, which was about as far as I could go with the shoulder harness buckled. I stayed there for a bit and felt him breath, cough, clear his throat, and occasionally could make out his heartbeat between the music and the truck's rumbles. I heard the wipers come on, and later, a change in the pitch of the drivetrain.

My mind was a mix of emotions. There was the contentment from the closeness to this man that I had quickly come to enjoy, yet that I would soon have to give up, and there were memories of travel, where I had drifted to sleep as I rested against my mother, a loss already a reality. "Why was loss all that I was suddenly feeling?" my mind questioned.

"You want a tissue? They are in the glovebox." Toby asked softly, "My shirt is getting a bit damp."

"Sorry!" I exclaimed, as I sat up; only now aware of the tears streaking my face. I leaned to the right and got into the glovebox, and pulled out two tissues out of the small packet. One immediately succumbed as is sopped up my tears from under my chin to my eyes. The other tissue died mercifully, assisting me as I blew my nose.

"About 30 miles to go, and the snow is covering the roads now, so I am down to 40 MPH and in four-wheel drive."

I just stared out the windshield for some time, and then I saw a lot of brake lights. We slowed to a halt on the interstate, with brake lights for as far as snow would let us see, and vehicles were only inching forward. "Uh Oh! What should we do now, captain," I said, with a small chuckle.

"Good to hear that my matey has some cheer! Arrr...How about we break out the grub?"

I chuckled, despite my still mixed emotions, "That sounded pretty dumb!"

"It wasn't me, it was the parrot!"

I thumped my shoulder into him, and chided, "Stop it! I'm already liking you too much. No fair being silly and clever, too!"

"Too much?" he asked, in a more somber tone.

"Yeah," I said, quietly, then adding hopeful to my voice, I queried, "What about you?" as the truck inched forward.

"I..." Toby started, then paused, "...have felt like we were friends - good friends - after maybe the first half an hour on the road. We just talked. No 'What do we talk about now?' between us. Sorta like we were catching up after being away from each other for some time. And I give you most of the credit for that."

I kept my head down, and ran my fingertip along the top of his thigh, "Just friends?"

I heard him sigh deeply, and then he placed his hand over my leg, and slowly slid it up until he stopped with his little finger pressing against my sex, under my jeans. I expect he felt the shiver that ran through me. His voice came out soft and lower than I had heard before and it made my shoulders & neck tingle, "I've already told you that I wanted to meet the birthday girl. Now I have, and I really like her. And I told you that I wanted to make love to her. But we know we can't because it would mess with the family dynamics. So I think 'friends' is the best option we have."

The traffic suddenly started to move, and slowly accelerate, until it bunched up again as we passed flashing lights surrounding a tractor-trailer rig laying on its side in the median. I wrapped my hands around his forearm as he drove past, and rested my chin on his bicep. I whispered, "I guess I want what I can't have." I had forgotten about the "grub" he mentioned, as my mind wandered through envious thoughts of "What if we were not to be brother and sister?"

It was about 10 minutes until he asked, "Is this the right exit?" he asked.

"Yup." I responded, "Get off, go north to Central, and then west for around two miles. I tell you where from there."

As we got off the interstate onto the off ramp, we came down to the stop sign, and slithered to a stop on glazed snow.

"Looks like the city streets have not been plowed yet," he commented, "We will have to be particularly careful from here, as this snow has gotten heavy."

He followed my route, and after the two miles on Central, I said, "Turn left at the Kwik Stop." Toby turned, and then I said, "Down to Michener Street, and take a right." He turned, and I said, "Third house on the left, 1712. Dad's Explorer is on the street, so you can pull into the driveway. I see he shoveled it already."

The truck thumped over the transition to the driveway, came to a halt, and the beast gave one exhale and then went quiet when Toby shut it off. He sighed, "We made it!"

"And now we have to be brother and sister for our parents," I sighed. It was about 4 pm, the day after the winter solstice, so with the snow coming down, the sky was a lifeless, darkening gray.

We put on our snow hats, and closed our coats, and slipped on our gloves. As we stepped out of the beast, the front door to the house opened, and out came dad with what appeared to be an attractive blond inside her fur-lined hood. I walked into my dad's outstretched arms, and received a big hug. I heard a sweet voice next to me, "Tobias Nathaniel! Why didn't you call while you were on the road! We were so worried!"

My dad spoke as he released me, "Evelyn, dear, let's help them unload, and get out of this weather. Then you will have plenty of time for admonitions." We all grabbed things from the truck and moved into the house, and set them down.

"The Christmas decorations are new," I commented.

"Evelyn's handiwork...So why didn't you call either, Chrisilla?" dad chastised.

"Because we had a lot to talk about...DAD!" I said, with that final emphasis.

Dad laughed, and said, "Evelyn, meet your precocious daughter, Chrisilla Marie. If the two were in trouble, Tara started it and Chrissy always knew how to skate the edges and negotiate a reduced penalty. Tara just played 'I am too cute to punish!'"

"Great introduction, dad," I growled, and returned the hug Evelyn was offering.

"Tyler, this is Toby, my one and only troublemaker," Evelyn offered.

Toby chided, "How much trouble was I, mom?" and he shook dad's hand.

"The Wilson's lawn mower, and your favorite Tonka truck?!" she chuckled.

"I was only eight then! Give me some credit. Twelve years since and nothing else has caught on fire!" Toby appealed.

Dad chuckled, "Toby, you are at the end of the hall, upstairs, on the left, in Tara's room. If you two would like to shed some layers, freshen and then come down. We can have drinks, and dinner is around 6 PM."

"Is Tara here?" I asked.

"She is on the train and supposed to be here in the morning," dad answered.

"And we are crossing our fingers she will be here in time for the rehearsal at 2 PM!" Evelyn added.

Toby and I hauled our bags up, and went into our rooms. Before he closed his door, I called in, "You can have the bathroom first." I saw a hand give me a 'thumbs up', and I smiled as I went into my room. I changed into sweats and then heard a knock on my bathroom door, followed by a muffled, "All yours."