Ho, Ho, Hoes, Merry Chrissymas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need coffee!" I announced, as a blatant request, while I walked back to the kitchen. "Here you go," Evelyn said. "Thanks...mom," I stumbled in reply. Toby came in through the garage entrance, shedding his bulky jacket, and hat & boots in the mud room. "Coffee?" Evelyn asked. Toby nodded.

He walked up to me, and looked down, "Morning...sis, how did you sleep?" I saw that extra curl at the corner of his smile.

"Wonderfully...bro," I said, as I smiled back at him. Catching myself with my look staying fixed on his face too long, I glanced away and saw Dad & Evelyn looking at us. I quickly sat at the breakfast table.

"What's the plan today?" I asked.

Dad replied, "Toby wants to drop by his house and pick up some clothes this morning. Tara's train is running a bit late with the storm, and it should be here just before noon. We could all grab lunch after we pick her up, and then the rehearsal is at 2 PM, at St. Julian's. Rehearsal dinner is at 6 PM at the Showdown Corral Steakhouse."

Evelyn set down a wonderful smelling breakfast of eggs, bacon, and Danish pastries. She added, "Better eat up, Toby. We need to leave for the train station at 11:40." "Sure mom," he replied.

"Can I go with you, 2B?" I asked.

"Sure"

"2B?" dad asked.

"Brother-to-be...2B...Toby...See?!" I smiled.

Dad & Evelyn both said, "AAAaaaaah!" and I could see their behavior was already getting synchronized.

We finished our breakfasts, and Toby said, "Mount up!"

"Hey, let me change clothes, pushy!" I complained.

"Give you five minutes, then the beast rolls," he chuckled.

I bolted from the table, and ran up the stairs, giggling. I did not even close my door, as I threw off my sweats, and grabbed underwear, and a flannel shirt and jeans. I stopped for a moment when I heard Evelyn say, from down below, "You really like her, don't you son?" Toby's response was, "I sure do...as a sister, of course!" I smiled to myself, and hurried to get dressed.

We got in the beast, and it grumbled its complaint at being started, and took its time producing any heat. As we backed out over crunching snow, and then drove away, I spoke up, and my frozen breath almost blocked his vision for a moment. "I think our parents are getting a clue about us!"

"It must be your imagination. And there isn't supposed to be an 'US'!"

"You liked my imagination last night!" I quipped.

"You were a firecracker!"

"I can already imagine tonight!" I sighed.

"Come on Chrissy. We gotta straighten up and fly right, especially if mom & dad are suspicious. And Tara will be in your room, too. What are you going to do, say 'Excuse me sis, but I have to step out for a half hour so our new brother can pound me into the bed?'!"

I chuckled, "Oh, you pound, do you?"

"Get serious, Chrissy. I want you too, but that 'Fuck the world...' comment last night is not going to stand up well if we blow up our parents' new marriage with step-incest! You want them on their honeymoon arguing 'What are we going to do with those two? Well, it's your daughter. Yeah, well it's your son! Then they send you to a different college!'?"

"Okay, okay, ok...," I pouted, "I will stay in my own room tonight, and you in yours."

"That's better."

"When they leave on the honeymoon, we fuck like bunnies!" I blurted, and then bit my lip to not laugh.

Stifling his chuckles, Toby responded, "Is my sister always going to be this much trouble?!"

"You still haven't met Tara. I may seem a lot better after you meet her." I said, mischief written on my face.

"Okay, here we are. I need to grab some clothes for school, plus dressier stuff for the dinner and wedding."

We went into the house, and the house looked right for Evelyn. In his bedroom. Toby was sliding hangers left and right, trying to decide what to pick, and tossing some on his bed.

Behind him, I swayed and sang, "TWwwwoooo.....BEEeeeeee."

He turned and groaned, as his eyes went to the ceiling, "Chrissy, please stop! I am only human! Put those pretty titties away, and button your shirt! We can't, and we don't have time to, even if we could! Damn it, girl!"

I did my pout to his backside as he worked. He turned to drop a shirt and pants on the bed and saw my pout. He turned towards me, and stepped in front of me. I couldn't read his eyes.

He grabbed my waist, pressed us together, and drove our lips together like a train wreck. In shock, I absolutely melted on his lips. Then he abruptly released me, and I fell back onto his chosen clothes. I am sure my face registered the shock of that kiss.

"You're special to me, alright!!?" he said quickly, "Now can we get to work, here?"

I picked up an armful of clothes, "Yes sir, captain," and walked out to the truck, with a silly grin glued on my face. Toby brought out a big armful, dropped some shoes, and then laid the clothes on the back seat, opposite the one's I had carried out. Putting the shoes in, he said, "That's it. Let's get back and change."

I behaved and sat in the right side seat, a proper sister distance away.

We got back to dad's house, and I helped unload. I was intentionally aloof to Toby, to put a point on being just a sister, in front of Dad & Evelyn. We changed, even sharing the mirror and sink in the bathroom, and came out of our bedrooms at the same time. I looked at Toby, and his eyes suddenly went big, "DAMN...sis...you clean up nice!"

I mimicked a curtsy, and as my eyes came up, I saw that his pants were not baggy, and anybody that paid more than passing notice was going to know he was "packing". All I said was, "You look pretty sharp yourself, bro." He followed me down the stairs.

"Lovely," Evelyn said, "You two will look good for any family photos we get today! Get your coats, and we will leave in few minutes."

We all loaded into the Explorer, and headed for the Amtrak station. We got there about 8 minutes before noon, and as we looked out the station windows, the train arrived. "Must be a lot of people had the same idea," dad said, "that train is packed." We stepped outside, looking for Tara.

Toby asked, "Is that her cleavage coming this way, in the gold coat?...OW! Mom!" Despite his humorous, but inappropriate, remark, he was correct. And in typical Tara fashion, she showed cleavage, even in freezing weather, and her flouncing breasts would have made Jello envious.

"Daddy!" Tara exclaimed, and wrapped her gloved hands around his neck and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "And this is the lovely Evelyn! Welcome, welcome to the Harrison family. And this..." she paused as she looked at Toby from shoes to eyes, "must be Tobias! Well, well! Welcome brother," and she grasped Toby in full body hug, and gave him a slightly longer kiss.

My fists clenched in my pockets, and I growled, half playfully, "Behave, sis." Dad tipped the porter, and grabbed Tara's bags and we headed off to the parking lot. "Didn't mean to ignore my favorite sister!" Tara said, and wrapped an arm around me.

I elbowed her ribs, lightly, muttering, "And your only sister, QT."

"Still my favorite!" Tara quipped, "And nobody has called me QT since I last saw you!"

"And that is a surprise?" I said, as I shook my head.

Getting into the Explorer, Tara, Toby, and I were in the second row, with me in the middle. As we headed to lunch, Tara and Evelyn were chatting, though I caught Tara looking across at Toby's lap, and I knew exactly why. Then Toby leaned into me, whispering, "What does 'QT' stand for?"

I whispered back, "Remember in the truck? 'Queen of Tits'!"

"And she expects other people to use that nickname?" he whispered again.

"That's Tara...and she has been checking out how you fill your pants. Still think I am trouble?" I grinned.

"Yes!" he snickered, "But I see she may give you a run for the title."

We unloaded at the Red Lobster, and Tara grabbed Toby's bicep and squashed her breast against it, cooing, "Come sit by me, BIG brother, so I can learn all about you!" I ended up at the other side and end of the table in the booth, sitting next to Evelyn, and listened to Tara's chatter about college, the wedding, and her life. I growled, inside, every time she talked to Toby, as her voice added lilting, sultry tones when talking to him.

Toby wasn't immune to her chest, but seemed to be "keeping his distance", verbally and smiled at me every so often, while looking a bit bored at Tara's domination of the conversation.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Having finished the rehearsal, and the rehearsal dinner, and meeting lots of new relatives-to-be, we dragged ourselves back to Dad's house at nearly 9 PM. Everyone was tired and agreed to head to bed, and I helped Tara with her luggage. When we got into my room, Tara closed the door quickly, grabbed my hand, and sat us both on the bed I was using. "So, tell me!" she squeaked.

"Huh...what?" I responded, and I was sure I looked as confused as I sounded.

"You have been glowing all day!" Tara exclaimed, "You have a new boyfriend in town or did you just party last night, and got some guy to put his 'glow stick' in you? And he did it good, from the look of you!"

"NO!" I barked, blushing like a stop light, judging by the sudden heat in my face.

"Which? No boyfriend or no party? Tell your sis!!" Tara pleaded.

"Neither!" I said, not realizing the conclusion she would draw next.

"Neither?" she repeated, "Then....NO! Not your almost brother. I felt and saw the load he was carrying down there! Was that temptation too much?!"

"No!" I lied, wishing I had been more emphatic with that reply. Scrambling for a way out, I said, "It was my birthday. Some girls back at college threw me a party and hired a stripper."

"You did the deed with a stripper! That's my sister! He must have got you good to put a glow on you two days later! Wow, I would like to have met that one! All right, I have got the juicy part now, so do you want me in the other bed?"

I nodded, trying to hide my relief that the questions had stopped.

"Dibs on the bathroom!" Tara chirped.

"Don't forget that Toby is on the other side," I advised.

"Hard to forget," Tara said, with a bit of a purr in her voice, and closed the door.

I changed and climbed into bed, but left the light on the nightstand lit. Tara came out, dug in one suitcase, and pulled out a red night shirt with white snowflakes. She slipped it on and, of course, it was short, with a neckline that exposed significant cleavage. She turned out the light, and said, "Night, horny sis."

"Geez, night QT," I replied. I was soon asleep.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I was annoyed when I woke up close to midnight, needing to use the bathroom. I should have used it after Tara, and before I went to sleep. I quietly went to the bathroom and turned on the light. As I went to close the door, enough light shown that I saw Tara's bed in my room was empty. Thinking maybe she had gone for a midnight snack, something she often used to do, I went to lock Toby's door. As I reached out, I heard voices in Toby's room. Trembling, I carefully moved to listen.

My insides clutched, as I heard, "We can't...come on, we are not related until tomorrow...it's not right...don't you like these titties?...they're great, but this won't turn out well...come on bro, show your sister some of that the big love between your legs..."

I flung the door open, and my stomach twisted as I saw Toby's stunned face, with Tara's surprised smirk, as her nude body straddled the blanket over Toby's hips. With an irrevocable tension building in me, that equaled in strength that of last night's orgasm, I finally blew.

"He's Not Your Brother! HE'S MINE!!" I shrieked. Stunned at my own confusing, illogical outburst, I whimpered, "He is mine!" and backed away. Turning, I fled to my bed, flying to land on my stomach, sobbing into my pillow, "...mine..."

Time being meaningless then, I can only say it was not immediately that Tara sat next me, stroking my back gently, and asking, "What is it, sis?"

"I want him!" I sobbed.

"If you want his big cock first, please take him now. I'll wait."

"QT!" I barked, "I like him. I really like him...and too much for him to be my brother!!"

"Wha...?" Tara started, then switched to, "OOooohhhh!"

A couple knocks on the door, were followed by dad's voice "You girls okay in there?" Tara replied, "Yes, dad. We're okay." He countered, "You sure?" Composing myself long enough to utter four words calmly, I replied "Yes dad, thank you." His final response was, "Okay, girls. Good night."

I rolled over, and glared at Tara. Startled, she stated, "I will leave Toby alone. He's all yours!"

"But I can't have him!" I started to sob again, "He will be my...our...brother, and it could mess with Dad's marriage and happiness, if I can't let him go!"

Tara shook her head, "All this from one day in a truck? That must have been some trip!"

One giggle escaped my sorrow, and Tara looked at me, puzzled. "It was bit more than the trip," I offered, "Toby was helping his boss by dressing as Santa, and two girls at my party mistook him for the stripper. I was wearing a mask, and his beard was glued on, and we didn't know each other, and ..."

The light suddenly went on in Tara's brain, "OMG! Your soon-to-be brother fucked his soon-to-be sister, unknowingly!!" A smile grew on Tara's face, "And you are glowing! You LIKED it!"

I nodded, sheepishly, "I didn't think he would fit in me. He is huge. But I was drunk, and when he buried it all the way in me, WOW."

"So, love at first fuck?" Tara grinned.

"NO!...well, I do love the sex...but he is funny, strong, kind, sweet, gentle...and I lied to you. We were together last night, too, even though I was fighting myself not to. I failed dad."

"So" Tara reviewed, "The guy that is just what you want, and you may be falling for, is off limits to you...and me...due to him getting sucked into being in our family, via the wedding tomorrow? And you are in crisis mode?"

I blew my nose, and nodded, resigned. Tara said, "You stay. I am going to talk to him." She stood and started to move. I squawked, "Tara...clothes!" She looked down at her nude body, and then said, "Nope. For what I have to talk about, this is better."

I waited, impatiently, as those 10 minutes felt like hours. Tara returned, with a big smile, and her red night shirt slung over her shoulder. She sat back down with me. "That poor boy is head over heels for you, Chrissy!"

I asked, "He said that?...Wha..." Tara cut me off with a wave of her manicured hand, saying, "He doesn't know it, yet. Ten minutes, and all he talked about was you, and he never stared at my tits. You have him hook, line, and sinker, girl!"

My smile grew big, but then faded away. "Maybe that is worse, if we can't be together anyway."

Tara stoked my arm, and said, "Let's all get some sleep and try to be a little patient. We have to get through the wedding tomorrow and Christmas day." She put on her nightshirt, and then reached and turned out the light. Thoughts roiled in my brain, but I finally fell asleep.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

The next day, Christmas Eve, was mainly a blur, with Tara, Toby, and I helping with last minute preparations for the wedding. I often had to remind myself to put on a happy face, as I saw Toby looking my way, or worked beside him. I so wanted to just hug him tight, to hold his hand, or to drag him off to a closet for another of those surprisingly, melting kisses. I did none of those, satisfying myself with the small smiles he gave me.

The wedding went without a hitch, and was lovely, and dad looked so happy. He had a right to be. But I didn't, as 2B was no longer a "To-Be", but a full-fledged step brother. That finality weighed so heavily on me.

At the reception, I got to dance with Toby several times, grabbing hugs when nobody was looking. I almost kept the tears off of his suit. I let myself enjoy a chuckle when he whispered, "You're my favorite deputy!"

When we got home, dad & mom, understandably, went to bed early. They could celebrate the union that I could never, with Toby anyway. Toby, Tara, and I all sat on the couch, with the fireplace flickering through its glass. I thought of its heat, much of it blocked by that nearly invisible barrier. Tara smiled, and winked, then said she was turning in, too, and left us alone.

I gently leaned my shoulder against Toby, "It's done. We are legally related."

"Yup" was his quiet reply.

"What do we do now?" I sniffed.

"What we are supposed to do. Be a happy family for our parents. They deserve that."

"So, we just go back to college, and throw out the obligatory 'Hi Sis, Hi Bro' as we pass on campus?" I stated, like a self-answering question.

"Suppose" he mumbled.

"Nobody on campus knows we are related!" I pleaded, "We could be together there, and then just family when we are back here."

"Are you that good of an actress, to fool them when we are here? To never let anything slip when you call home? To have our parents find out we are known as the brother and sister that are fucking their brains out?"

I moved my forearm under his, and intertwined my fingers into his, with a little chuckle, "Could we, would we, fuck our brains out? Then we wouldn't care what anyone thought."

"We could get lost at sea, and stranded on an island, I suppose, and then disappear from the world."

"Making love in the sun forever, in trade for my dad's sorrow?" I sighed, "Even as much as want you, I cannot do that to him...or...mom."

"No, me neither. But, I just wish it could be that simple to be with you."

"Yeah" I said, dejectedly. "We have to get up early, and play all happy family for Christmas, so..." I sighed, not wanting to complete the thought out loud, but yielding to reality, "we should go to bed...separate beds." I turned my face up, offering my lips.

Toby turned towards my lips, then veered and kissed my forehead, "Better get used to avoiding temptation." We stood, and slowly advanced up the stairs, each step slower than the last. Then I stopped at my doorway, and Toby slowly moved towards his door, our entwined fingers slowly slipping from their entanglement.

"There is always hope," he said, softly.

"Is there?" I replied, wistfully, "Well, I suppose that is what hope is for; to believe the impossible is possible. 'To Infinity and Beyond!'" I chuckled sadly, and let his hand slip away. I backed through my door, and slowly closed it, dreading that final click, as if it signaled the end to a happy future.

The table lamp came on, and Tara asked, in a clearly concerned tone, "You okay?"

"I guess I will have to be," I sighed deeply, "I don't have much choice."

"If you want to talk," Tara said, "Wake me up, anytime," and she turned out the light.

I climbed into bed, and stared at the motion-sensing night light until it went out; another ending to remind me of my life now.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Merry Christmas, sleepy head," dad said, as he gently shook me awake. My dry mouth slurred, "Wha' time..." "Nearly 9:30" he interjected, "Everyone else is downstairs, waiting on you."

"Sorry," I said, and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Merry Christmas, dad." "Did 'mom' already give you the present you wanted?" I whispered, as I let my arms loose.

"Get up, you naughty girl!" dad chuckled, and then yanked the pillow from under my head, and stuffed it in my face, muffling my childish giggles. When I moved the pillow, dad was gone.

I quickly made myself presentable, put on my bath robe, and trotted down the stairs, only to be met with embarrassing applause. "Food is in the kitchen. Grab something for yourself and bring it over," mom requested. I did, and sat in the chair next to the couch. Tara and Toby were on the couch, and dad & mom were on the love seat.

"Santa Harrison, please proceed," mom said. Dad smiled, and stood, and selected presents from under the tree, including one of the ones that I had brought in my luggage. It was the one I had bought before I left college, for the brother I had yet to meet. Dad handed out all the presents he had selected. We all waited, poised, for the command. Apparently Toby and mom had been clued in on the Harrison tradition.