Ho, Ho, Hoes, Merry Chrissymas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used the bathroom, and then went down stairs to find everyone by the fireplace, with Toby in sweats even baggier than mine. I sat next to him on the couch. I did not think his sweats were very flattering, until I remembered what he was hiding with those loose pants. "Form fitting" was probably not in Toby's wardrobe, unless he wanted to draw a lot of attention to his manhood...which I doubted.

Hot buttered rum was set out for all of us. Evelyn spoke first, "So how did the trip go. Did you two get to know each other?"

Toby beat me, saying, "The roads were decent until about an hour. We got a warning from the State Police, as Sal had forgotten to get the license renewed."

I took over, saying, "We found we have a lot in common and really enjoyed the trip together."

"That is wonderful," Dad chimed, "such a great start to a new family."

"Well," Evelyn said, "I hope we did not shock you with this rather sudden marriage, but we are not getting any younger, and we decided why wait? And we can get away from this weather and honeymoon in the Caribbean after Christmas, and after you go back to school."

Toby asked, "So, no other urgency to get married?"

"Like what?" dad asked, with a quizzical look.

"Toby! Really!?" Evelyn jumped in, giggling, "Tyler, they want to know if we NEED to get married!"

Dad roared with laughter, and it infected the rest of us in fits of chuckles as we watched him regain his composure. With lingering chuckles, he said, "We have agreed you three were enough trouble! We do not intend to add to the family count!"

I bounced my shoulder against Toby, and snickered, "See, I told you there was nothing to worry about!"

"You!?" Toby barked, "You were the one that suggested it! AArrrr..." and that was a far as he went before driving his fingertips into the sides of my ribs, which sent me falling onto my side in fits of giggles as he tickled me. Then he fell over, pinning me down with his weight, and that big cock pressing against my hip, while he said, "You are right Mr. Harrison. She is a troublemaker!"

I squealed in hysterics, "Get your big...get off me swim boy!" When he let me up, I gave him a little shove, so that he rocked to the other side, before stopping upright. I looked at his grin as my chuckles tapered off, and hooked my arm under his while I fought to contain a big smile. "My new brother!" I announced.

"And you were worried they might not get along, dear," Dad chuckled, while Evelyn grinned.

=+=+=+=+=+=

After the hot buttered rum earlier, and the wine with the satisfying dinner, I was getting languid. Toby seemed to be in about an equal state, as we both struggled to be decent company for our parents.

Dad said, "Before you fall asleep, I thought you would like your birthday present, Silla," and held out a present.

"Dad, that is my baby name!" I scolded. Unwrapping the package, I found a new Canon camera with Digital zoom, and with a plethora of other features. I jumped up and trotted to my dad, and hugged his neck. "Thank you, thank you, it looks fantastic. So much better than that little one I have had for years!"

"I am not the only one you should thank," my dad whispered in my ear. I tightened my hug for a moment, and then let go of him. I stood and looked at Evelyn, who looked at me with obvious anticipation. I extended my arms, and she smiled and opened her arms. Hugging her neck, I said, quietly, "It's wonderful. Thank you so much...mom." I let go, and saw the tear she quickly swept away.

"You will forgive me if I am too tired to study all it can do, tonight. I am gonna hit the hay," I said.

Evelyn asked, "You going to stay up Toby, or are you tired, too?"

"I am actually bushed," Toby said, "See you in the morning. Goodnight."

As Toby followed me up the stairs, I heard "mom" announce, "So glad you two got here safely, and that you enjoy each other so much!"

"Okay!" we both chimed back to her.

I stepped into my doorway, set my new camera down, turned, and held the door half closed. "So 2B, you ever used a Jack & Jill bathroom before?" I saw him shake his head. "Well, if you want to use it, knock if your door is closed. If it is open, lock the other door, as in my door, so that I can't walk in while you are unleashing that 'fire hose' of yours. Then, PLEASE, remember to unlock my door when you are done."

"Got it. Pleasant dreams, sis."

"You too, 'brother'," I said, a bit dejectedly, and closed my door as I saw him walk away. I changed into a big night tee shirt and fresh cotton panties, threw the covers back, flopped onto the bed, and slung the covers generally over me. "My big brother; it's not fair," I hissed at no one.

I tossed and turned for a good half an hour before I gave up trying to fall asleep, and decided to take a bath. I got up, turned on the light & fan, locked Toby's bathroom door, and turned on the hot water. I pulled off my night clothes, and clipped my hair on top of my head. I adjusted the temp, and waited for the tub to fill up further. I spent the time looking at myself in the mirror, wishing I had even half the tits Tara had. At least I wasn't flat chested. I had enough for men to know there was something under my tops, assuming they did not think it was padding.

I stepped into the tub and settled in. Out of practiced habit, I started soaping my forearms, working back to my shoulders. Then I went across my chest and over my stomach. As I came back up across my chest, my movements slowed as a flash of memory of my birthday party hardened my nipples. I fought the memory away.

I changed to wash my feet, then my legs. As I soaped my thighs, I knew what was between them would try to trigger the memories again, and I fought those memories as I washed my sex. Still, instinctively, I squeezed my thighs together tightly to fend off the simple desire that radiated within me, even though I kept any specific memory from being associated with that sensation.

I washed my face, scrubbing hard, as if that could take away my frustrations. Then I laid back and soaked, forcing thoughts of Christmas and the wedding to the front, to block the undercurrent of desire that asked to be satisfied. Mostly successful, I found I was getting sleepy, and opened the drain. I stepped out and toweled, putting on my plush robe, twisting the sash to close it, and then unclipping my hair.

I clicked off the light and fan, and then remembered my own instructions and found Toby's door handle in the dark and unlocked it. But then I didn't move. "Why won't my hand let go of the door handle?" I tried to step away, but my hand was anchored to this spot. Out of my control, the hand twisted the handle.

The 'click' that followed signaled the latch's release, and was another moment I knew I should back away. My hand disagreed and pushed the door open a few inches into his darkness. "You have to be a good daughter and sister!" the war in me cried. "Yes, YES, be good!" another part of me pleaded, and the hand reluctantly conceded, and started to close the door.

"Chrissy?" That single word from his voice flushed all the current conflict away. I pushed the door open. "It's me," I answered, now only drawn to the source of his voice. Knowing where Tara's bed should be, I stepped forward into the darkness, fingers ahead, probing. Finding the bed, my fingers searched over the blanket and found his covered legs, well away from the edge. I slowly sat on the bed, my back to him.

I felt his hand search me out, and then slowly stroke my back through the robe, and under my hair. "You all right?" were the next words he said, in a soft tone.

"No" I whispered. I felt his broad hand change to longer strokes down my back. "I shouldn't be here!" I declared, with an uncommitted voice.

"Why are you're here?" he said, warmly, and I knew he was asking me to answer the question for myself. I patted the bed and found room for me next to him. I leaned over, with my back still to him, and found his bare arm now under my neck as my head sank to the pillow. I stretched my legs out, and my heels felt the knob of his ankle through the blanket.

I searched through my conflict for something to offer in words. "I like you too much...and sisters and brothers shouldn't be in bed, feeling what I am feeling...and what my emotions want is to tell this family crap to fuck off, and let me know what I can feel with this man, without restrictions."

"Then," I rather whined, "the sensible voice on my other shoulder says I should be able to find someone else, who isn't family, to 'like too much'. Then the wanton shoulder whispers 'But Mr. Too Much is right here; warm, strong, funny, kind, and sexy."

"Maybe you are just dreaming, so this is just your imagination, and not real?" his whispered words blew across my ear, "Maybe you need to sleep on it? Get up, please."

I whimpered at having to move, but stood up. I heard the blanket move, then his voice, "Please come back, now."

I climbed back in, in the same position with my back still to him, but with the blanket placed over me. I felt his arm move down, the blanket rise slightly along with his leg, and then he settled, spooning up behind me with his other bare arm draped over my waist. The change of numbers on the digital alarm clock caught my attention, and it now showed "10:12".

"Brothers should not feel this good," I said, rather sadly.

"Sisters should not smell this good," he countered.

My soft giggle felt inappropriate, with the conflict I felt.

"And, why is it that my butt is free of sensation?" I asked, with a slightly coy tone, and which I felt guilty for using.

"Put it behind my legs," he answered, "Your imagination does not need that kind of help right now."

I grabbed the wrist of the arm resting on my waist, and shoved it under my robe until I felt his palm covered my bare breast. "I am just imagining this, too!" I giggled.

With a soft pet of my breast, he whispered, "Go to sleep!"

=+=+=+=+=+=

I awoke, vaguely remembering that I had just dreamed of Toby & I on a warm beach in Bahamas. It was still totally dark in the room. His exhale across my lips began the realization that I had rolled over in the night, and that my robe had come loose. My left breast was pressed into the center of his chest, and it rose & fell with his breathing. The warmth of his stomach glowed against mine. And I had thrown one leg up onto his naked hip, leaving me wide open, and in direct contact with the flaccid monster that had changed my thoughts of what sex should feel like, on my birthday.

The conflict in me was immediate. I should never have come into his room, but damn if I could find a muscle that was willing to cooperate in leaving. I stayed completely still, his breaths again crossing my lips. So close to his face, I realized these were lips that I had never kissed. I argued with myself that I could just touch my lips to his, this once, and then quietly and slowly slip away, back to my room. I wanted to believe I could do it.

I slowly raised my head, a couple inches, and softly touched my lips to his. As soon as I touched his lips, I was possessed by them. I pleaded with my body to pull away, but then I froze as his breathing stopped, then started, and his body shifted slightly, gently rubbing his cock across my clit. My lips still on his, I stayed frozen as that sensation echoed through me, and I waited for my urges from it to subside.

Those urges did anything but subside, when his cock started to grow, and slowly crept across my sex lips as it grew longer, thicker, harder. I was almost crying with the unfairness of this test to my resolve. I delicately let my lips slip away, as my own breaths were growing more rapid from the increasingly hard contact between my legs. I knew a man's nighttime erections could be rock hard, and Toby's was proving it. My wetness was pleading for it to, somehow, just slip inside me, like an accident that I could not have been predicted.

I couldn't stop all the tears that leaked from my eyes, demonstrating my conflicted soul. I tried, desperately, to wipe the tears away, before they fell on him. In my urgency, my nails scuffed his cheek, and he awoke. I held my breath, hoping he would not recognize I was here.

His eyes slowly tried to focus on my desperate face, nearly nose to nose. I started to breath, gently, but then stopped again when his right hand slipped under the edges of my robe, and slowly ran down my naked left side, from my ribs to my knee, sending my nerves into a crisis.

"Still dreaming?" he whispered.

I couldn't immediately respond. When I finally assembled my words, I knew my fears were found, and I was lost to emotion, "This is just my imagination!" I cried, in a whispering breath. Fallen, I lunged at his lips, driving my tongue against his teeth before he could even open his mouth. I threw my concerns to the wind and rolled on top of him, whimpering at my resignation to lust and companionship.

If he had any such conflicts remaining, I pummeled them to dust with my sudden release of passion.

His mouth fell open, his tongue raced past mine, to dance on the roof of my mouth. His arms locked around my back and squeezed so hard that I had to struggle to take in my panting breaths. As he eased up, I got one arm out of my robe, before he dragged the robe down my remaining arm, yanked at where it remained trapped between us, and threw it into the darkness.

I went to clasp his face, but when my arms moved, he grasped me tight against his firm body, and flipped us over, in unison. His kisses rained onto my lips, my cheeks, my neck, and then disappeared, only to reappear on my breasts. I openly wept as his wet lips surrounded my nipple, and then sucked it upward. With a last brush of his teeth, his tongue slid across my breasts, to the other nipple, which he rolled his tongue around, repeatedly.

My stomach heaved against his in spontaneous response, as my pleasure was announced with a stifled cry. Nothing in my life had ever been this intense, this urgent; pleading for never-ending pleasure, yet anxious for the release that had to be ahead.

His kisses traveled down me, my mind wanting neon arrows aimed at the ultimate prize. When he found it, my fingers grasped in desperation for everything within my reach, settling for two pillows crushed over my face to muffle the blessed agony his mouth brought to my sensitive folds.

My legs knew their place, and folded upwards, as I screamed my intensity into those considerate pillows. Then I felt him slide upwards, and my eyes urgently peered between the two pillows to watch his face move above mine. My mind celebrated what had to come next.

I gasped at that first contact, as his hips searched for the perfect position to enter me. I was violently quivering as he found it. That first pressure, that opened me wide to his size, blew out my circuits, as I uncontrollably clenched around him in an unnecessary attempt to keep the giant intruder within me. My back pushed up, crushing my stomach against his, held there until my breathing returned. When my first breath was sucked in, an agonizing groan impaled the pillow on my exhale.

I lay there, panting like an overheated dog, and stunned at the sensations my body was capable of producing. Just as I thought I might be able to form coherent thoughts, my mind leapt into overdrive, as Toby slithered his mass slowly into my depths. My mind reeled at the contrast to my birthday; that was a big, hot fuck; this was passionate sex at a level I would not have believed existed.

Inside me, I experienced a sensation of penetrating displacement that clouded all other thought. I was about to be lost to its depth, when I remembered an important issue, and my shaky voice gasped, "Birth control, don't stop!" Then I let myself fall, to sensation upon sensation of pressure at unbelievable depths within me, followed by anxious moments of emptiness, before it returned to dominate me again, and again.

I barely noticed his fast, deep breaths, as my legs shook their signal of uncontrolled nerve firings. My head thrashed between my tolerant pillows, just as I felt him, impossibly, swell further. That was the last signal my body needed to push my cresting agony to the edge of consciousness, stars dancing under my eyelids. Everything that could clench, did. My mouth gasped for air like a fish long out of water. I had no air left to make any sounds with.

A new warmth travelled inside me, as his deep moans penetrated what few senses I had left. My retracted knees slowly descended under their own weight. I wasn't just limp; no muscles would even respond to any request. They were either deaf or obstinate. An overwhelming contentment made my whole body glow. It felt like I should be lighting up the room.

I finally felt his softness ooze out of me, before he rolled to my side. He whispered between huffs, "Remember, you just dreamed this."

With ragged breaths, I cooed weakly, "Must be my imagination. Nothing that amazing could be real!"

"It is 3 Am. I will set the alarm for 5 AM, so that you can go back to your room. Okay?"

I sighed out all the air that I held, saying, "Set it for never. I am not moving." I think I remember a kiss on my cheek.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I was startled awake by the alarm. "No!" I said, "It is too early for never."

"Be the good daughter, and let them find you in your own bed. Don't forget your robe."

The floor seemed a lot farther away as my feet searched for it. Finally wobbling upright, I felt my robe as my toe hit it and I reached down and then dragged it behind, like a child's security blanket. I hung it up in the bathroom.

I unrolled some toilet paper and wiped at my inner thighs. "How many times did you cum!?" I grumbled, as I unrolled even more toilet paper.

"Quiet!" came a hushed shout from the darkened room, "Just once!"

I fumbled into my night T-shirt, and panties. I started to stagger to my bed, when I turned, flipped on the bathroom light, and then returned to the doorway to Tara's room. I waited, and then a loud whisper emanated, "You were amazing, gorgeous!"

I looked wistfully into the darkness, and whispered back, "Toby, fuck the whole world, that can't be the last time!" I switched off the light, and wandered into my bed.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I awoke for the second time that morning. This time it was because of the sun coming in the window. "Guess the snow is over." I turned to get out of bed, and the soreness between my legs made my mind glow with the reminder of the utter happiness I had felt in the early hours of this morning. As I walked past my door, I heard voices downstairs. Entering the bathroom, I saw that Tara's door was open, and her bedroom was empty, at least of 3-dimensional men. The 2-dimensional ones on the walls still smoldered in their buff sexuality.

I brushed out the explosion that had gone off in my hair, buzzed my teeth with the ultra-sonic toothbrush, and then noticed I smelled rather like sex. So I took a quick washcloth bath and added more appropriate fragrances to my body. In the same sweat outfit as yesterday, I thumped down the stairs to the smell of freshly ground coffee. I loved the smell of it when my mom had made it each morning. Now I could associate it with Evelyn, who seemed awfully nice, and perfect for dad.

"Look who is finally up! You must have slept like a log!" Evelyn chirped, in too cheerful a voice for my bleary mind. "Snow stopped?" I asked.

"Sure did," dad said, "And Toby is outside digging out my Explorer from where the snow plow pushed all that snow against it. Looks like we had nearly a foot of snow." I walked to the front window, and pulled the curtains apart. I saw a wad of snow fly over the Explorer. A hat and jacket rose up, then bent down, and another wad flew over the SUV.