Ho Ho Hoes Pt. 01

Story Info
Santa blows off steam with a single mother.
1.9k words
4.5
5.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a slightly late holiday story.

Rest assured this story will never involve children in any capacity, even though it does involve Santa.

This is my first submission.

Santa landed on the roof and a smile split his face. For the first time tonight he looked every bit as jolly as the stories said. It'd been a tough ride this year. Time wasn't a concern of course, things moved as fast or as slow as he wanted them to, but it was a lot of work all at once. The snacks helped, but he was still out of sorts. He needed a break.

Which was, of course, what made this house so very special.

He rummaged through his sack of presents, looking for the ones with the right names on them. Seeing that they were rather disappointing gifts he swapped them for something better. It wasn't the children's fault they didn't dream big enough, and a couple of rich kids certainly wouldn't mind one substandard toy among the dozens their parents got them.

And if they did well, what were they doing on the nice list anyway?

He didn't use a chimney, there weren't many of them these days and certainly none in places like this. He slipped down off the roof and opened the door with a touch of his hand, locking it behind him just as easily.

He moved quietly and smoothly through the house. Presents first of course, couldn't have her thinking this was transactional, that wasn't how this worked. He was just doing a nice thing for a friend that was all.

He tipped the milk down the sink and slipped most of the cookies into the garbage, only leaving a few crumbs to show where he'd been. So far so ritualistic, but he anticipated that would change with what happened next. He moved down the corridor to the master bedroom and gently opened the door.

She was asleep, the poor thing was probably exhausted, the work of a single mother never done. He moved over to her and cleared his throat. She sprung awake, looking up at him.

"Hello Isabella," there she was, her bright eyes blinking away the bleariness in a second, her full lips splitting in a smile. She looked tired, she usually did.

"Hey Nick," she said softly. "I wasn't sure you'd come after last year."

"Tried to make things work with the wife," he admitted.

"How'd that go?"

"I'm here aren't I?" She laughed softly, god her laugh was adorable.

"I could be insulted that you only came here because your marriage is on the rocks."

"Not on the rocks, completely over, for good, but if you want me to go, I'll go. I'd never want you to feel bad about my visits here."

She smiled and lifted the blanket off herself, she wore a thin nightgown and lacy boycut panties that couldn't have been easy or comfortable to sleep in. He smiled and she gave him a wink. "If I didn't want you to come, I wouldn't have dressed up."

"I'm glad." He reached down and ran one hand up her thick thighs around to her hips. She whacked his hand gently with her fingers.

"Uh uh uh, I'm here in next to nothing and you're in all those layers. That doesn't feel fair does it?." He laughed, then unbuckled and dropped his coat and pulled off his shirt and hat.

He'd always resented the bowl full of jelly thing, he was thick around the middle certainly, but it was a strong man's fat. He could still pull around a full grown reindeer even centuries old as he was.

He was pulled out of his momentary brooding by soft lips on his neck. He ran his hands up the back of her legs to grab her ass.

"I can tell when you're thinking about something," she said softly, playfully, "and if that thing is anything but me any time soon you and I are going to have a problem."

"Yes m'am." He kissed her and she ran her hands down his shoulders and back. He held her negligee in his hands. "Can I open my present now?"

"Mine first," she put her hands on his belt and it clinked as she pulled it off, then slipped his pants down, leaving him in boxers that showed the hardness within. He grabbed her and pulled the see through garment up over her head, revealing tits that had somehow kept most of their perk despite their size and her motherhood, the piercings through them showing a little of the wild side she'd been forced to give up.

"By god you're gorgeous," the words slipped out of his mouth and she kissed him again, grabbing his underwear.

"My, present, first," she demanded and he pulled his boxers down, exposing his hard cock. She took it gently in her hand and stroked it. "I always feel like I should make a candy cane pun."

"Please don't."

"As if anything I say would turn you off right now," she bent down and licked him from base to tip. He let out a groan of pleasure and he looked down at her, running his hand through her mess of bountiful curls. He thought he should offer to be the one to go down first, but hell, he spent his entire life looking after other people. He was here to let someone else take care of him for once.

She smiled and took the head of his cock into her mouth, her tongue running across it as she started to suck. She bobbed her head on him for a moment, then pulled herself up for air, taking him by the hand and pulling him across onto the bed. He lay back on her pillows and let her kiss her way down his stomach to his cock, kissing around it and giving his balls a quick suck before she returned to the task at hand. He let the stress of the busy night wash away and focused entirely on the skilled mouth of the woman between his legs. She looked up at him with those intense eyes, never breaking contact as she worked him up and down. His hands clenched in the bed sheets as she took him into her throat. He bucked his hips a little and she dug her nails into his leg. She'd do this at her pace or she wouldn't do it at all. He relaxed again, giving in completely to the pleasure.

"Be careful, I'm close, I want to be able to," she ignored him and his words broke off into a moan that filled the room as he came in her mouth. She swallowed and crawled up his body, leaning her head on his chest.

"Oh no. You'll have to stay with me until you're ready for the main event, what a disaster," she giggled and kissed his neck and he squeezed her ass again.

"That's very naughty."

"I always was."

"You were never really naughty in your life. It's not just the young ones I keep track of. You've been on the nice list every year of your life, well, all but nineteen." She cackled at that, running her fingers up his chest.

"I'm feeling naughty now."

"That's a shame, I'm feeling nice," he reached down her panties and slipped his fingers into her. She was wet and eager.

"Well don't let me stop you," she rose so she could look down on him, slipping her panties down and dropping them onto his chest. He grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her down until she was sitting on his face. He licked her with fervour and passion beyond his years, his tongue darting into her and up and down her folds before moving up to focus on her clit. He slid one hand over her thigh and pushed a finger into her as he licked and sucked at her clit, enjoying the way she moaned. God he loved how loud she could get. He ran his free hand up her stomach to her tits, squeezing with it as he worked her body, feeling her buck against his face. He studied her every movement and sound, relearning what she liked as he worked her body until finally, with a single perfect moment of clarity, he felt her push against his mouth and clench around his finger. Her moans reached a crescendo and he kept going until the moaning subsided to give her a gentle ride down from pleasure.

She leaned against the head of the bed for a moment, then crawled back down to him. He rolled her over and mounted her, running a line of kisses from her mouth to her tits, to her belly and back up. He stroked her all over, explored every inch of her body. She murmured endearments in Spanish and English, and he returned them in English and Russian.

"Do you really still have naughty and nice lists for everyone, even after we age out of the present thing?"

"They're less detailed, but yes, I keep an eye on everyone. Don't assume anyone completely loses the right to presents by the way. I know enough to drop the occasional goodie in the path of an adult who needs it."

"You certainly dropped one in mine." She kissed him again.

"Always happy to spread joy around."

"Speaking of joy," she grabbed his cock again, stroking gently until he returned to full hardness.

"Do you want to be on top as usual?"

"Whatever you like Nick. I want to make you happy." He smiled and spread her legs open, climbing onto her. He braced himself on the bed and she ran her hands up his back as he gently but firmly pushed himself inside her. He looked her in the eyes as he thrust into her and she moaned softly, wrapping her legs around his hips as he started to drive himself deeper and harder, slipping one hand under her hips to brace her as he pounded. There was a burst of pain as she bit down on his shoulder, but it was a good pain, it was a pain that meant he was doing exactly what he should be. He fucked her hard but not fast, full thrusts that made the bed creak and Isabella groan with pleasure. She thrust back against him, the two moving in perfect unison as their pleasure built and built until finally, with an earth shattering crescendo they both came.

He collapsed onto her, only managing to hold himself up so he didn't squash her.

"Don't move," she said softly.

"I'm crushing you."

"It's nice, reassuring, it makes me feel safe."

The two of them laid together for a few long minutes, then she sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"This is nice, and it's about to end. It's only a matter of time before you say you have to get back to work."

"It is my one busy night a year."

"Well, you could always come visit on a less busy night."

"Well, it's difficult to get away from the pole, but I suppose a few days off won't kill anyone."

"All right." She leaned forward and smacked him on the ass. "Go on, old man. Get back to work." He pulled himself up and she helped him on with his coat, pulling his hat down over his eyes for a moment before putting it back on his head. He reluctantly got up and headed out. "And Nick?"

"Yes Isabella?"

"Have a Holly Jolly Christmas."

He slipped silently from the house and climbed back on the sleigh.

He had a lot more work to do, but there were a few more places around the world that he could blow off steam in.