All Comments on 'Hobby Horse Night'

by 142857repeat

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad. Really.

She can't find any other work while he is in between jobs? That will make her $620 bucks a week? Other than being a whore? No wonder he won't touch her.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Welcome aboard; we always need new writers and you have shown you can do it well. Do keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad and unfortunately most likely a realistic story for some. Not sure I understand the episonage if the husband knew all along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good storie but sad

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Needs must! A believable story. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I dont get it. If this is for income why just one night? If it is for fun how are they all living off of $600 a week plus unemployment?

She should go full time until he gets a job unless she also has a job.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 2 years ago

Do I judge...? No...not at all. Not enough information to judge. Need to know more of the story to make a decision where that stands. Well written. Very good first time story. Hope you will write more.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Usually don't read stories with such low scores, but this one looked interesting, and I'm glad I did. Thought it was very well done, and should be required reading for all men. Steps on quite a few fantasies for the guys, and provides a realistic view of life. Your 'wife' here is going to get judged pretty harshly, but she's doing what she can to provide for her family when it's needed. AND, not going too far.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 2 years ago

Extremely well written.

Most writers can't pull off First Person Perspective.

The personal details are sparse yet adequate to explain the motivation.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Whether your first or not, just hope it isn’t your last piece shared. Very well written. Not erotic in conventional sense yet captivating even immersive. The woman you created is special — that came across so clearly. Poignant — not yet, but someday (and you do make the reader feel that their will be a Monday someday). Thanks.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the sense of agency you allowed mum. Doing what needs doing in a cruel world to keep her family safe. I enjoyed the writing-terse- e.g.—“a physique on the far side of Dad-bod.” Poignant and gritty. I hope they make it…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, that was really powerful. You are an excellent writer. After first reading it, I thought how unfortunate that this story was hidden in amongst the racist drivel being mass produced by Nakedcraving, then realized it was wholly appropriate. That author is probably one of the men you describe in your story.

I hope this isn’t just a “one off” for you.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

I don't understand what's supposed to be good about that? She plays the whore because he has no job, she has sex with strangers even though children are waiting at home? Simply disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad love story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF was that??

.

Made no sense. 2 **

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Damm thats so real and so rough. Who on here havent been through hard financial straights, and know of the tanatamount of pressure that is placed on a family especially a couple to try and make ends meet. For some it may break them, for others they may weather the bad times but even when times are good again the fallouts from going through that hardship lives with you for years afterwards. For those who can survive the hard times and there love for each other still blooms and continue to grow, then those are the loves that last a life time.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

You sure put an unexpected twist on this one's ending. Ended up kinda sad when you realize in this fucked up Liberal/Progressive country brought on by idiots voting for people who obviously want to destroy our country's foundations, situations like this are probably all too common.

I gave you a score of 4 stars. cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Depressing tale. - TANSTAFFL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! That is fabulously written, thank you for sharing it. Great pacing, great "voice" of the narrator. Keep writing, and sharing, please.

Theakston58Theakston58about 2 years ago

Very sad… and well done!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Really surprising story, especially after all the pure garbage today.

first story and you know what we all expected, thanks for not giving it to us.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sad indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad state many are forced to do to make ends meet. I never look down on the women who strip. I don't know their story. Kindness goes along way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting insight on a dirty bar.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 2 years ago

no shame not having a job. it hurts to hear misery. 5 STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It reads like an incoherent article in Breitbart.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 2 years ago

That was painful. Poignant. A sad testimony of our times.

It's also done a very good job of revealing the motivations of some people that avail themselves of such services.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A critical detail in this story is that the woman's husband knows that she is a hobbyhorse. She isn't doing it behind his back. There is no deceit. More importantly, she is motivated not by lust for other men but the need to provide for her family because her husband is currently unable to. In spite of their need, she has boundaries that she doesn't violate. Using this night as an example, she earns only $2,400 per month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Welcome to Biden's Build Back Better economy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing about a family doing what needs to be done to survive. Sad but real. Five stars ⭐️ for this one!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I spent many years working security at various strip clubs. The reasons the women are there are as varied as the women themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

People do what they have to do to keep body & soul together. Sad? Hell yeah. LP

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Intriguing story. I'm not sure I caught the true dynamic at the end, though. 4*

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Stripping is one thing, but cheating with the customers is too much. Another “cute” try at a cuckold story.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 2 years ago

A sad, sad story, but could be very real. 4*

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

A sad, yet believable story. Well written, too.

LSantiagoLSantiagoabout 2 years ago

A fine little gem hooker with well-crafted surprise ending.

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Life can be a bitch and then you die. Husband not working wife out taking money from horny losers .

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Very well written. Life sometimes forces us to do things we don’t want to do. Obviously the hubby is suffering through this, but I’m not sure if the wife is completely unhappy strutting her stuff for cash. She is obviously smart as well as hot and is trying real hard to stay legal. Got to admire her effort to help out with the family finances. Hopefully he gets a job and they get their Monday evenings back without her being discovered.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Sadly realistic, and well crafted. Unemployment brings focus onto a lot of very real needs, and many ugly realities

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Actually I liked it much more after reading comments. I wasn’t too sure what was going on. From the way this was written she wasn’t cheating at all. Don’t think I’d want my wife doing that though. Wife and I picked vocations that allowed us to keep employed from the get-go. & for 15 years I worked 2 jobs.

Retired now with a million in the bank & 3 pensions between us. Having fun except for health issues.

Bill S.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger12 months ago

Wow, that is quite a powerful ugly tale of what real life is like for many people oin hard times when they make choices they would not normally dream of. Thanks for writing that

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Wow, good, surprisingly deep...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous