Hockey Girls Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
At Jarelle's house.
1.6k words
4.04
11.9k
10

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 07/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JETitFuck
JETitFuck
21 Followers

I had transferred into a new high school mid-way through senior year as my parents had moved into the town for work commitments. On the first day of school, I was told that there were a few more students who were transferring in as well, alleviating my concerns and soothing my nerves.

While I was sitting nervously in the general office, two beautiful girls had walked in. Emy was a sexy buxom bombshell and her boobs stood up prominently, straining against the material of her uniform. They were not obscenely huge, but they did look humongous given her petite frame. Jarelle had caught my attention in a different way. As she walked in, she pulled her long, chestnut wavy hair into a high ponytail, highlighting her large brown eyes and the most kissable soft lips. The icing on the cake was her sizeable C cup mounds, which stood up firmly against gravity and her perky bubble butt.

They had introduced themselves to the receptionist as the transfer students for Hockey. As they took the available seats beside me, Jarelle asked, "Transfer as well? Which class are you in?"

"Yeah, I am a transfer too. I am in T05, I am enrolled in Higher Chem, I suppose that's why I am not in the conventional classes." I explained. T05 was a flexi-class in which the students have different schedules to fit their necessary requirements. Unlike the conventional classes where students all have the same schedule and have their classes in a fixed classroom together, I would have to move and join my respective class for that subject.

"Wow! I can't even cope with Chem. Do you think we can do a study session together or something in future? Please!" Jarelle pleaded.

"Yeah, I would definitely need it too!!" Emy chimed in.

"Sure, I would be more than willing." I said, exchanging numbers with Jarelle and Emy.

That very weekend, I had received an urgent SOS text, as Jarelle had needed some help with her Chemistry assignment. After finishing it in under half a day, we spent the second half talking and getting to know each other better. We had many commonalities in terms of upbringing, interests, movies and even food preferences. It quickly became a routine - to have a weekly study date over the weekend where we would study for the first half before our chit-chat took over for the rest of the session.

Our friendship quickly blossomed into courtship. As hot-blooded teenagers, things were getting pretty charged sexually but we didn't have the opportunity to explore further. I could tell Jarelle was getting pretty worked up by her soft moaning and cozying up to my body, allowing her supple breasts to mold and press into my body. Being a tit-man, it often drove me nuts and turned me on greatly.

A few weeks before our exams, Jarelle had caught a cold and suggested that we do our usual study session at her house instead of going to the library or school. In a bid to please her parents, I had brought over a bottle of wine and a flask of hot ginger tea for the ill Jarelle that very Saturday when I went over to her house.

I reached approximately 15 mins before the agreed time, knocking on the door. Jarelle opened the door, greeting me enthusiastically with a kiss on my lips. "Hello! You're early!" She was decked in a black spaghetti strap tank top, paired with jean shorts. Her longer slender legs and buxom cleavage were on show.

"Where are your parents? I got this for them, and this is for you." I passed Jarelle the gifts I brought over.

"Oh, Dad got called away on a last minute business trip and Mum is working a full shift today." Jarelle mentioned.

The thought of having the house to ourselves had given me an erection. I went in and unpacked my stuff, and as usual, got into the groove of things and were engrossed in our individual revisions. However, I was slightly distracted and unable to focus as I was sporting a boner. To make matters worse, when Jarelle bend down ever so slightly to write, I would be further distracted by that extra bit of cleavage she was showing.

Jarelle seemed to notice my distracted behavious and called for an early lunch break. While waiting for our food to heat up, we turned on the television and Jarelle cozied up to me, leaning against me. I could look directly down her tank top and I could see how her bra-cups were filled fully. I tried to restrain myself and not stare down directly. My rock-hard erection was spewing copious loads of pre-cum in my boxers.

"You seem to be distracted today baby?" Jarelle asked, before turning her head and catching me red-handed staring down her top.

I was still in a lust-filled trance. Jarelle leaned in and gave me a kiss, pressing her soft tits into my chest. I let out a groan as my erection become even harder. I plunged my tongue deep into her mouth, and Jarelle moaned out at the sudden invasion. Our tongues were duelling fiercely and I increased the ferocity of my kissing.

Jarelle was squirming and her hands were placed on my thigh, inching higher and higher with every passing second. Emboldened by Jarelle's actions, I inched my hand underneath her shirt, burning her skin with my hot touch.

"Can I...?" I asked Jarelle lustfully. We had restrained ourselves for the previous few times, but today was the perfect opportunity. We had the space and privacy, as well as time to explore deeper. She nodded shyly, her eyes betraying her lust. I brought my hand up to her boob and caressed her perfect orb.

"Oh baby..." Jarelle moaned out in pleasure.

"I haven't done this before." Jarelle whispered apprehensively as she shifted her hands to my tented pants.

"Oh baby you're so hard." She moaned softly while rubbing my hard cock slowly.

"Fuck baby, your boobs feel so big." I groaned out.

"Continue ... touching my ... boobs baby, " she whispered wantonly. At that point, I was manhandling her boobs, groping her as if my life depended on it. I kissed Jarelle, forcing my tongue into her mouth, in which she gleefully accepted and returned the kiss.

I teased Jarelle mercilessly, switching between roughly squeezing her boob and giving light fickle touches underneath her bra, missing her nipple altogether and giving light tugs and rolling her nipple.

"Oh oh oh oh fuck baby you're making me so horny..." Jarelle squirmed endlessly and moaned out. We were entangled in the lip-lock as Jarelle unbuckled my shorts and with some of my help pulled my boxers down, freeing my big angry hard cock. My 7.5" steel rod was standing up at full mask, glistening with the copious amounts of pre-cum I had been leaking.

"You're so big baby..." Jarelle let out a small gasp, as she took in the size of my cock, before grabbing my cock as she gave me a full-on handjob, stroking my cock in a cockscrew motion.

"Fuck baby, that feels so good." I moaned out.

"Have you been looking down my top this whole time?" Jarelle asked, as she continued tugging at my cock.

I nodded lustfully, groping her tits. "Fuck yes." I whispered lustfully as I pulled her top and bra down gently, slowly exposing her perfect boob. How I imagined her boobs to be didn't do her boobs any justice. It was perfectly round, with a suitably sized nipple and areola, simply begging to be kissed.

I took in the full glory of her naked, exposed boob before moving my mouth there. As I redirected my efforts solely on her nipples, her handjob gradually lost both speed and finesse.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK..." Jarelle moaned louder and louder as she came from my oral assault on her nipples. As she came down from her orgasmic high, I kissed her ears and neck, rubbing her nipples gently. She shuddered in waves of post-orgasmic bliss.

"You look so fucking sexy baby." I told her, while molesting and groping her all over.

"That felt so good." Jarelle panted out, taking the chance to get a firm grip on my cock. She used her fingers to spread the precum, while jerking my cock.

"Do you want me to take my top off?" Jarelle asked me, seeing how my gaze fixed on her exposed boob.

I nodded, furiously anticipating. She took her tank top off, leaving her clad in her sexy black bra. Her exposed right boob was pushed up by her bra cup, showing me cleavage.

"Fuck." I let out a guttural moan.

"Oh baby, your cock feels even bigger than just now." Jarelle moaned out as she pumped my cock faster and harder.

"I am going to cum soon baby if you keep that up," I moaned in delight and to warn Jarelle, as I felt my cum was about to boil over.

"You do love my boobs, don't you?" Jarelle asked.

"Fuck yes." I replied, lost in my moment of lust.

Jarelle got me to stand up, and pulled me towards her, with my cock aim right at her cleavage. I was leaking so much precum and her handjob was causing a few droplets on her boobs already. Her hand was shooting up and down my hard rod, bringing me closer and closer to my orgasm.

"Cum all over my tits baby," she willed me as she stroked my cock harder and faster.

"CUMMING!" I shouted as I reached the point of no return.

My first spurt shot up her cleavage and went up all the way up to her neck and the subsequently loads painted her boobs white.

"Fuck baby, you're cumming so much!" Jarelle exclaimed out as she continued jerking my dick all over her boobs and I was still shooting stream after stream of cum onto her boobs.

"Wow baby, that was a huge load." Jarelle commented. "My boobs are literally covered in your cum..."

JETitFuck
JETitFuck
21 Followers