Hockey Girls Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
The clique.
2.8k words
4.48
7.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 07/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JETitFuck
JETitFuck
22 Followers

Jarelle sat there ever so sexily in her cum streaked black bra and jean shorts, looking quite the sight. I lowered my hand to Jarelle's cum plastered tits, meshing those bountiful orbs together and rubbing my cum deeper into them.

A loud ring rang through the house, snapping us out of our lustful trance. Though it turned out to be a spam call, it killed the mood.

While Jarelle went upstairs to take a shower and clean up, I was in a daze, revisiting the perfect moment making out with my dream girl and fondling her perfect tits. The way that she had urged me to cum on her tits was both slutty and sexy.

We had lunch before diving back into our revision. The study session proved to be not as productive as our hormones took centre-stage still.

"Hey, shall we meet on Friday?" Jarelle suggested, in between kisses.

"For dinner? Or for this?" I teased, as I kissed and sucked on the nape of her neck, before raising my hands to cup her succulent mounds.

Jarelle restrained a moan back, clearly enjoying the attention. "It was so sticky just now, and my bra had a few streaks of your cum too baby."

"Perhaps you should take off your bra before I cum." I teased.

"Cheeky. We should stop, before my mum comes back." Jarelle said, as she playfully hit my hands away. "We can go for a jog before dinner on Friday?"

I nodded, while reluctantly stopping our fooling around. After I packed my stuff, Jarelle walked me out towards the bus stop, and I made my commute home.

On Monday, there was a big hoo-ha in school as the star basketball player in a neighbouring district had transferred over. Andy was well-known within the sports community and was on-track to get a sports scholarship in college. His parents had shifted over to our town and hence the mid-semester transfer.

Surprisingly, Andy had the same Chemistry class as Jarelle and Emy, while sharing the same lesson for me in Physics and Math.

I had helped Andy get up to speed in Physics, while he proved to be proficient in Complex Numbers, which was my Achilles heel. Being transfer students, we helped each other assimilate into our new surroundings pretty quickly and developing a friendship along the way.

The school week passed awfully slowly, due to my anticipation for Friday. Friday was a painfully long day for me as well, as I had higher Chemistry classes till late in the afternoon.

I was further delayed by my tutor, which took extra-long to give and explain this week's assignment. After my class had finally ended, I hurriedly rushed down to the canteen to meet Jarelle. "Sorry for the long wait, there was some delay in the class ending." I apologised and explained my predicament.

"It's okay. Let's go get changed baby." Jarelle said with a smile. We went to our respective changing rooms to get changed.

Jarelle was wearing a relatively loose white top and a pair of running shorts. Her shorts were well-filled up by her perky butt and complimented her long slender legs. Her white top was a tad thin, and I could easily make out the black Nike sports bra she was wearing. Though not much skin was on show, her outfit looked undeniably sexy, especially so as the "NIKE" word was accentuated by her perfect mounds.

The run was made enjoyable by the cooling weather, but it was made more perfect with the view that was presented to me. My eyes were glued to either Jarelle's bouncing juicy mounds or her taut sexy ass which sashayed gracefully. I could feel blood rushing to the quickly engorging boner, which I readjusted discreetly.

When we got back, the sky was already turning dark. Most of the lights around the field and stands were already switched off. We grabbed our belongings and headed to the changing rooms. The alleyway to the changing rooms were dimly lit by what seemed to be the males, while the females were pitch black.

In the alleyway, Jarelle was catching her breath from the run, with her hands on her knees. Her top just sagged down slightly, allowing me an unblocked view of her assets. My eyes layered onto a bead of sweat and traced till it went into her cleavage. I gulped as I took in the sight of my pretty buxom babe and I could feel my erection growing.

When I shifted my eyes back up, I was caught staring. Jarelle bit her lips, seemingly knowing that she was turning me on. I walked towards her, gently pinning her against the wall and gave her a deep kiss. "You look hot baby, really hot." I commented, before probing my tongue into her willing mouth. Jarelle's excitement was growing, as her kissing grew from hesitant and slow to hot and engaging.

Just when Jarelle was about to break our kiss, I spanked her taut butt, pulling it close to my body and grinding my hard cock into her womanly parts. She gasped in surprise and melted into my embrace.

I took the opportunity to kiss down her neck, licking and sucking gently.

"Shall we go into one of the changing stalls?" I asked hopefully.


"Will we get caught?" Jarelle whimpered, "It's a little open."

"Let's try the females? It looks empty." I suggested.

Jarelle nodded, grabbing my hand and saying, "Follow me baby." in a low voice. We took our belongings, and following Jarelle's lead, we entered the pitch-black female changing room. Our entrance activated the motion sensors, switching on the lights and fans. Hurriedly, Jarelle ushered me into the last cubicle, before doubling back to check the rest of the cubicles.

I had placed all of our belongings down and as Jarelle re-joined me, she hastily locked the door behind herself. I was still extremely turned on, even more so due to the fact that we may get caught.

"You make me so hard baby" I whispered into her ears, as I nuzzled her neck. I pushed my hard erection into her firm butt, emphasizing my point. I slid my hands up, under her loose top, cupping her marvellous mounds through her sports bra. That elicited a moan from Jarelle and she turned to engage me in a liplock. As I continued to grope her boobs and tease her nipples, Jarelle became increasingly squeamish as her lust heightened. Jarelle sought out my painfully hard erection, and was rubbing my dick unceremoniously, providing it some relief.

"Oh baby, it feels so good..." Jarelle moaned in between kisses. With her approval, I kept my left hand mauling her tit, while slipping my right hand down her navel into her training shorts. As I inched my hand further and further down, I could start to feel the radiating heat from her pussy. The dampness was unmistakable as her panties were soaked. In response, Janelle fished my erection out of my pants and started to frantically pump my cock. I shifted my hand to the helm of her panties and slid in smoothly and as I reached the tip of her wet slit, I had yet to feel any hair. It turned me on even more that Jarelle was cleanly shaven and it didn't escape Jarelle's notice as she moaned out, "Your cock got even harder baby."

As my hand slid down her slit, I could feel her wet throbbing cunt, dripping with arousal. I wanted her anticipation to build and for her excitement to grow, and I didn't want to just plunge my fingers into her wetness. I rubbed up and down her naked slit, giving light feathery touches. Jarelle squirmed around endlessly, buckling her hips crazily.

"I need it. I need you baby." Jarelle whispered lustfully into my ears.

"Take off your top first." I lustfully demanded in which Jarelle obliged willingly and quickly, giving me the view that I craved for.

Fuck you look so sexy in your sports bra." I lustfully groaned out as I caressed her left boob.

I pressed against her swollen inviting pussy, parting her folds but not penetrating her. Overwhelmed by the visual stimulation from Jarelle's sexy sight, I couldn't resist temptation and I pushed my finger into her tight snatch. My finger was barely a millimetre inside her tight pussy when Jarelle moaned out, "Oh....", and I stopped in my tracks, thinking that she was in pain.

Jarelle gave out a moan of disappointment, "Baby please..." I eased my middle finger into her pussy while Jarelle's hand job had essentially stopped while she got used to the invasion of my finger, while she raised her other hand to grope her right tit, teasing and pinching her own nipple occasionally.

I plunged my finger in and out of Jarelle's wet pussy slowly, resulting in Jarelle moaning out, "Fuck." Her hand was wedged in between her juicy mounds, giving me an idea.

Using my thumb, I rubbed down her wet slit and I knew that I located her clit when I found a small bump and in response to my rubbing, Jarelle let out a lustful curse.

"I want to fuck your tits baby later." I demanded, administering more pressure on her clit.

Jarelle looked at me, biting her lip and her eyes betraying her raw passion, nodding at my demand, jerking me off faster and faster.

"I am so fucking wet for you." Jarelle breathed, pushing her hips back onto my finger.

I suddenly sped up and just raw finger-fucked Jarelle, hitting her G-spot consistently. Jarelle screamed out, "YYYEEEEESSSSSS!!! Fuuuuccckk -- OHHH -- FUUUUUCK!!" before convulsing. Jarelle had stopped her hand job in those few minutes and was just overwhelmed in her lustful trance. As she recovered in her hypersensitive state, I kept my fingers plunged deep into her snatch and rubbed her clit in feathery touches, pushing her over the edge in a series of orgasms.

As I curled my fingers upwards, stimulating Jarelle's G-spot consistently, Jarelle climaxed hard. Her legs buckled and she was holding on to me for support.

"That was fucking incredible...." Jarelle panted as she slowly recovered. She turned to face me and we shared a tongue-twisting kiss as I groped her ass, grinding it against my hard erection.

She kneeled in front of me, spreading the copious amounts of pre-cum my cock was spewing out, jerking my cock off thereafter. My erection bobbed up with red-hot anger.

"Do you want me to take off my sports bra?" Jarelle sultrily asked.

Overwhelmed with lust, I shook my head, and with Jarelle's help, I slid my cock under her sports bra with my dick head thrusting out in between her cleavage. Her soft mounds felt so pillowy around my hard cock. There was so much precum that her cleavage was instantly lubricated.

As I slowly thrusted, the sensation of sliding my rock-hard cock in between her tits was mind-blowing. Jarelle stuck her tongue out and lapped at my cock slit, tonguing it every time it poked out of her cleavage.


Desperate for more, I brought my hands down to her boobs, meshing her warm slick mounds harder around my hot desperate cock. Jarelle looked up at me in slight surprise, her face forming an "O".

"Fuck my tits hard baby." Jarelle whispered her dirty talk.

"I can't hold it in anymore" I groaned, feeling my cum boiling up my cock, as fucking her voluptuous tits was proving too much for me.

"Just cum right when you want to baby. Fuck my tits baby, use them, cum all over them." Jarelle willed me, as she took over my hands, pumping her boobs up and down.

"ARGHHH FUCK!!!" I shot spurt after spurt of boiling cum out of her sexy cleavage as she fucked my cock, pacing her motions with my ejaculations. I saw the first spurt of cum shoot up and cover her from her forehead to her chin, whereas the second and third spurts gave Jarelle a pearl necklace. The subsequently wads of cum plastered onto her sports bra and some flowed down her cleavage.

Jarelle gingerly removed my still erected cock out of her cleavage before wiping the cum on her face.

"Oh baby it's so hot and sticky." Jarelle complained as we shared a longing kiss.

"That was so hot." I lustfully said.

"You can't wait to do that again right?" Jarelle teased.

I raised my hands to squeeze her sticky orbs, but they got swatted away.

"You better leave and go get changed before we get caught." Jarelle warned. She peeped her head out of the changing stall to check if the coast was clear. I pulled my pants up and was ushered out subsequently by Jarelle, before she scampered into a shower stall. I was surprised to see that males changing room were still brightly lit. It was a late Friday evening and there hadn't been any training for any sports.

I entered the first shower stall and after taking off my clothes, proceeded for a shower. I contemplated jerking off again as my dick grew gradually harder as I thought of Jarelle titfucking me with her marvellous orbs and our sexual escapade. She was right when she mentioned that I couldn't wait to do that again.

As I switched off the water, I could hear footsteps entering the bathroom. It felt like there was more than one person, and I could hear the hushed conversation.

"Are you sure there isn't anyone?" A female voice asked uncertainly, in almost a whisper.

I could definitely hear kissing and a ruffling of clothes. I guess Jarelle and I weren't the only frisky couple that Friday.

"You're so sexy." the guy moaned out, in between kisses, before slamming a cubicle door shut and engaging the lock hastily. The voice was oddly familiar and yet I couldn't put my mind to it.

I contemplated between turning the water back on and making my presence known or quickly move out, escaping detection. Before I could start drying myself with the towel, the guy moaned, "Fuck I can't believe how big your tits are."

I could hear unzipping and the sound of clothes hitting the floor from what I presumed to be the guy kicking off his pants before the guy panted, "Take off your top and bra baby. I am hard as steel already."

"Here?" the female sighed.

"At least the top? Show me more skin baby." The guy requested and I assumed it was acceded to as he moaned out his approval loud.

"Let's fuck? I'm going to cum soon." the guy urgently said.

"A toilet is not really the sexiest place for our first time babe." the female lamented in a disappointed tone.

"Can you jerk me off?" The male grunted and not long after, there was a series of male grunts which I assumed that the guy had came.

I could hear more ruffling of clothes which drowned out their conversation that I could barely make out. The entire episode lasted less than 5 minutes from their entrance.

"Jeez. I'll wait outside." the male voice sounded increasingly familiar. He had said that as he walked across my cubicle, not noticing that it was occupied.

I decided to wait out another 5 minutes as I didn't hear any subsequent footsteps. When I assumed that the coast was clear, I left my cubicle. However, on my way out, I met Emy at the sink, washing her hands.

"Emy?" I was shocked that she was the female protagonist of the incident. She had three buttons undone, showing an immense amount of cleavage and just a hint of the navy-blue bra she was wearing. "What are you doing in the males?"

"Oh. I must have entered the wrong washroom! Sorry! Were you inside all along?" Emy asked.

"Yeah I was showering the whole time, didn't hear anyone or anything else." I feigned ignorance. "Your shirt by the way?"

"Oh." Emy noticed and hastily buttoned up.

I left the toilet first as Emy followed suit. I was surprised to see Andy at the door.

"Andy? What are you doing here?" I exclaimed, surprised.

"Oh just waiting for Emy, she went to wash her hands." Andy said confidently with a slight hesitation, as they exchanged looks. Andy then put his hand around Emy like a proud trophy owner, and said, "We are together actually."

"Like boyfriend and girlfriend?" I questioned, excitedly.

"Yeah!" Andy nodded enthusiastically. Emy gave a weak smile.

Jarelle emerged from the females' toilet and we engaged in excited banter. They had already known that Jarelle and I were a couple while Andy and Emy filled us in that they had started dating just quite recently and she was part of the reason why he had actually chosen our school.

We had gone for dinner subsequently that night and went out together frequently. In the build up to our final exams, more study and dinner double-dates occurred and over time, we formed this weird clique. Andy was the ripped, muscular jock, star player and captain of the basketball team. On the contrary, I was a studious nerd and the only commonality we had were that we were dating the two seriously hot and sexy buxom babes in the female hockey team.


JETitFuck
JETitFuck
22 Followers