Hockey Girls Chronicles Ch. 05c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I instinctively turned around as I recognised the voice as Emy's.

"Emy?" I asked, unable to contain the surprise in my voice. "What are you here for?"

"You here for a mid-prom rendezvous with Jarelle?" Emy smirked and teased me endlessly. "Is she here? I thought I saw her downstairs drinking with the guys."

I gave a knowing shrug of the shoulder, indicating Jarelle's absence.

"Let's grab me some water before heading down? We should probably find you Jarelle." Emy said matter-of-factly.

I nodded as I led the way, waving the key card in front of the sensor before a click sounded out, signifying that the door was now unlocked. I held the door, allowing Emy to pass in front of me, hoping that the ventilation would have circulated away the remanence of sex.

Emy didn't seem to notice any irregularities and I pretended that I was following her into the room for the first time, unaware of Andy's prior fucking of Sheryl. It wasn't that I wasn't guilty as well, with me taking liberties with her sports bra. "Ralphie, do you feel, you know, a little insecure regarding the game?" Emy stuttered out, filling the short pockets of time she took to phrase her question with more sips of water.

She had caught me off guard with the question and I looked at her in slight disbelief. Emy continued with, "I wondered what Jarelle and Andy got up to, and whether they did any...touching. It could have all gone south, couldn't it?"

I was sure Andy had a good look down Jarelle's blouse, but it had seemed insignificant compared to what had happened between Emy and myself. Sitting on my lap while grinding on my pecker on multiple occasions, full blown lusty stares at Emy were just the tip of the iceberg. One could only wonder how much further we may have progressed if Jarelle had showered slightly slower or if the timer hadn't gone off.

"South isn't exactly what I would use." I muttered. Emy was truly my kryptonite. I just couldn't resist her temptations, her supermodel-prettiness, her sexy enticing dressing and definitely the massive melons that stand up so prominently on her skinny frame. It should be out of proportions but somehow Emy had made it work. Her tits were gravity-defying and perfectly spherically round and I couldn't tear my gaze away from them. With Emy leaning against the wall sipping her water slowly, it was the sexiest sight of a woman drinking water I've seen in my whole life and Iwanted to worship those barely contained creamy breasts so badly.

"Ralphie, you're staring at them again." Emy called out softly. Reluctantly, I pulled my gaze from her boobs, looking up. I hadn't realised that I had unknowingly ventured downwards as I scanned upwards, Emy was biting down on her lower lip. As we made eye contact, I wasn't exactly sure but it felt almost as if Emy enjoyed the attention she was receiving from me. I couldn't detect a hint of resistance in her voice and if I were to pinpoint something, her eyes even looked like they were sparkling with lust.

I decided against apologising, and simply retorted, "You don't mind me staring, do you? We could go back down."

"Not really." Emy replied meekly.

"Let's stay in here for a little while more." Emy said with more conviction than I was prepared for. She had glanced down, her gaze lingering just for a moment, before looking back at me knowingly. It was as though she wanted to me know that she knew I was sporting a boner and she was taking more than a peep at the bulge that was rapidly growing in my pants.

I nodded in response.

"Let's do truth or dare." Emy proposed.

"I'll start." Emy continued. "How did Jarelle finish you off just now?" Emy had gone straight for the jugular.

"Wanna guess?" I denied her of a straight answer, but I ensured that she got the answer when I returned the favour, focusing my gaze on her exposed cleavage.

"You finished on her tits, didn't you?" Emy accused.

I gave a grin, before continuing on with the game. "Your turn."

"Truth." Emy retaliated.

"What is the sexiest lingerie you're going to wear today?" I lecherously asked.

"I could show you." Emy replied with candour. "You'll probably see it some point tonight."

"Damn it Em." I cursed. I was more excited at seeing Emy in her lingerie than screwing my own girlfriend at this point of time.

"Just looking isn't cheating right?" Emy whispered out, trying to convince both of us, looking up at me with those innocent eyes. I had inadvertently taken a step towards Emy, cornering her against the wall. Emy had caught onto my tie, playing with it before putting some pressure. I ceded, allowing myself to be pull even closer and our faces were as close as it could be without touching.

"You gonna continue the game?" Emy flirted.

"You haven't answer technically." I breathed out, not noticing that I had held my breath.

"My bra is almost see through." Emy batted her eyes at me. "And it barely covers anything."

"Were you wearing that under your white crochet top just now?" I inquired.

"It was a different one." Emy replied in faux shyness, before calling me out, "You look like you're in some need of release Ralphie."

I could only nod like a fool.

My gaze shifted down uncontrollably, as I admired her full luscious curves for probably a full minute before I heard Emy croak out softly, "You're turning me on like hell Ralphie."

"They're so big, and perfect." I whispered out, complimenting Emy's boobs.

"Not the only thing that's big I guess." Emy had tried masking her moan but I saw right through it.

"Ralphie please." Emy begged out. I realised that my hands were holding on to her waist, and inching up slowly.

"Don't go any further." She continued. "It's driving me nuts."

"Sorry Em. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I apologised immediately, retracting my hands.

"I wasn't uncomfortable." Emy explained, her legs clamped tight together as she took a seat on the bed. "Just...."

There was a little pause as Emy tried to find the appropriate words.

"You wanted more too?" I filled in. The sexual tension was definitely mutual and I couldn't help but think that Emy was soaking wet because of me.

"Yeah. I did." Emy quietly admitted. "The guilt is killing me."

"If only we were both single." Emy lamented.

"Em?" I said out.

"Uh-huh." Emy responded.

"Don't wear that bra for him." I demanded lustfully.

To my surprise, I heard an "Okay." as Emy agreed.

12