Hockey Mom in Boston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed another drink. Or four. The hotel bar shut down at 2am and we took a bottle of wine to the sofas in the lobby to finish it (we all had kids in our rooms, hopefully asleep!). By around 3am, we headed upstairs to our respective rooms. As it turned out, Cindy and John were on my floor, so they walked me to my room.

I felt substantially more sober than I probably appeared to be. My nerves had me slightly on-edge in anticipation of whatever Grant may try to pull. On one hand, I knew it was wrong to let him do anything to or with me. On the other hand, I was pretty wound-up and incensed with Jim as I had recalled some of the situations he'd put me in over the last few years, always finding an excuse not to accompany me on these trips - and when he DID come with us, he would usually turn in around 9 or 10pm and not even come down to the bar!

I undressed totally in the dark. Was my mind made up already and the action of being naked in the room a confirmation I would let Grant touch me again in the night? Maybe even encourage him to do so? I slipped into my bed, acting a little clumsily on purpose so perhaps if Grant was awake, he'd think my guard was down again.

It didn't take long. Within five minutes of me getting into my bed, I felt the familiar feel of the bed being compressed behind me, followed by the warmth of another body against my back. This time, I didn't detect any underwear on the other person - just a firm, hot erection being pressed upward against my butt-crack, toward the small of my back. I guess I had already decided to play along tonight - I was in just "that mood".

I feigned drunken-ness, mumbling something incoherent as I shifted a little, causing my butt to rub against the lovely feel of that erection. I knew it wouldn't take much to get me soaked and ready to engulf it. As before, I felt his hand on my left boob. I made a movement to kind of lay back against him and spread my legs a little. His erection was quite firmly trapped under me as he caressed first my left boob, then my right. My nipples were on fire, harder than I remembered them being in a LONG and I was loving the attention.

I used my right hand to reach between my thighs and touch my cunt lips - they were already awash with my juices and my clit was puffed up and ready for attention. I let my fingertips trail across it and moaned, very quietly (or so I thought at the time!). I felt Grant's cock jerk beneath my left butt-cheek. I enjoyed making him do that! He let his left hand slide down my belly to my groin, gliding its way down to my labia. I must have felt like I was burning up, for he gasped aloud as his fingers met my hot clit and swept past into my even hotter, wetter vagina.

At this point, I think we both knew there was no going back - we were in this 'til the end, wherever that may lead us this evening. For my part, I shimmied my butt some more, causing him to whimper slightly - the overall sensation must have had him pretty close to cumming, so early, too. I knew I was extremely turned on, but I didn't think Grant had the knowledge or experience to get me off too quickly, if that was even his intent. Men are funny like that - some want to get themselves off, but some only want to get you off. The latter can make very good lovers!

I moaned quietly as Grant's fingers explored my vajayjay. I wriggled my butt just far enough up the bed such that his cock sprang out between my thighs, just below my cunt. It didn't feel particularly thick, but it was of a good length and definitely quite rigid. Kind of hard to tell really, with only the sensation of my thighs as a form of measurement. In fact, deciding I needed a little more information, I slid my hand down and sought the tip with my fingers.

Hmmmmmmm. Uncircumsized - that will be a new experience for me, I surmised. I stretched my hand lower, around the length of his shaft. Now it was Grant's turn to moan, perhaps a little more loudly than ideal, given Greg was sleeping a few feet away. His cock wasn't very thick at all, except near the base. No matter to me - I needed it inside me. And soon!

I used my left hand to guide the tip of his cock to the entrance of my vagina. Then I moved my hand back up so my fingers could caress my clit as I pushed down on his teenaged cock. The motion was fluid and short as I engulfed him with my wet, hot vagina.

"Gaaaaawwwdddd!" he uttered, in a strangulated sort of way, as he went balls-deep into me.

Completely forgetting Greg was in the other bed, I started humping back on Grant's cock, while pressing my forefinger against my engorged clit at the same time. That felt so good - it had literally been years since I had a cock inside of me. I cooed rhythmically as I see-sawed back and forth on his teenaged meat. This was nice, really nice. Then I remembered about birth control - or lack thereof! I wasn't on the pill (I wasn't used to sex!), my periods were irregular at best and my mother had stayed fertile well into her fifties and I was only forty-six!

"Grant, sweetie - we can't finish like this - I'm so sorry - I can't risk getting pregnant". There. I said it. Grant, however, appeared oblivious to my announcement, still rocking away in my front passage. So I moved my hips and pelvis forward a little, causing him to pull out with a wet plop. He whimpered a little, trying to push it back in (and to be honest, I wanted it back in, too!), but I kept my cunt just out of his reach. But I was so close to cumming! And I needed my orgasm so badly and I needed to clamp down on something, squeeze something inside of me, as I came.

Feeling naughtier than I ever recall feeling in my life, I wiggled my butt a little to align the tip of Grant's cock with my butt-hole. I had never done this before, but Grant's cock seemed thin enough, I ought to be able to accommodate him, at least to some extent. And I was still loose enough from the drinking to be able to relax my sphincter back there just enough for Grant to widen it with the head of his cock as I frantically stroked my now-tender clit.

God, that felt good! I bore down on him a little more as he started to rock "don't push, sweetie - let me do all the moving, please" I requested. It felt so tight back there and oh so naughty. To be honest, I don't know if I was getting off more on the sensation or the thought of what we were doing. Grant, his cock penetrating his friend's mom's butt - with Greg in the same room!

This wasn't as easy-going as I had expected, though. It didn't exactly hurt, but he wasn't going in easy. I moved my pelvis forward and rolled onto my elbows and knees. He popped out, but quickly got the idea. Grant re-positioned himself on his knees behind my upturned butt and I guided him once more into my extremely slippery cunt-hole. A couple strokes (very nice ones!) and his cock was as lubricated as it would ever get. I re-aligned him at my rear exit and pushed back against his rod. The head slipped in much more easily this time and I pushed back some more, resting on my left elbow and forearm as the fingers of my right hand danced around my labia and clit.

I pushed back some more, feeling Grant's cock slide into my rectum, inch by inch. Once the head was fully past my sphincter, the rest was much easier going in this position. The feeling of just being so full was incredible. I've never had that sensation with vaginal sex. His cock felt like it was three times the size it had been in my vagina.

He started to rock a little and I stopped him. No in-and-out moving. My back passage was way too sensitive for that. Just hold it in there and I'd do the moving. I didn't know how much longer I could hold off from cumming - I was so close to there as my fingers flew across my throbbing, pulsing clit. I slipped a couple fingers into my vagina - I was so incredibly wet AND I could feel his cock through the joining membranes. That put me over the edge!

I don't know what kind of noises I made. I know I tried to stay quiet, but I'm almost sure I wasn't 100% successful. My muscles all seemed to clench in waves, starting with my pelvis where my rectum gripped down hard on poor Grant's cock. That was the trigger for him, too - I know he grunted and made a funny, high-pitched squealing sound as he released his white-hot load into my bowels - which in turn caused ME to have a second orgasm on top of the first one which was still coursing through my poor body!

When the two waves met, it was like an intense kind of cramping. When they separated, it was a kind of indescribable ecstasy - a relief that made the discomfortbefore and after eminently tolerable. I truly can't find adequate words to convey the mixture of lovely sensations coursing through my body. And poor Grant back there, his cock trapped inside my back passage until I could relax my muscles enough to let him go.

"Mrs Davis?" he asked, after a couple minutes had passed. "Huh?" I responded, trying to gather myself back to a modicum of coherency.

My fuzzy mind took a few more seconds to register he was still firmly entombed in my back passage. My orgasms had left me REALLY tight back there and I had to push, almost as if I was pooping, to release him. And to be honest, it did hurt me a little, too - I guess I'm just not built for that kind of sexual entertainment, even with the thin cock of a teenager.

I slumped forward onto my belly and chest as Grant backed away and returned to his own bed. Greg appeared to have slept through it all, much to my relief. Now I have to wonder if Grant is going to tell any of his friends (or worse, team-mates!) about our little adventures - I sure hope not, because then it will be sure to get to either Greg or Dave and from one of them to Jim. And if word gets around the hockey team that Kristie is an "easy lay" and "takes it in the ass", that does not bode well for my reputation.

12