All Comments on 'Hoff and Hols, a Romance Ch. 17'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

Oh WOW 5 star plus. That would have to be the hottest 3 some I have ever read. You are such a talent Pixie Hoff.

Also, and I have no idea where you got that description of monogamy from but it is so spot on, 100% perfect.

I have no idea where you are taking us, but I'm loving this journey.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
An interesting dissertation

Pixie's philosophy on the love between a number of women would make an interesting dissertation and she could greatly enjoy the research. Anyway, congratulations to Pixie for an excellent academic achievement. Looking forward several years to Dr Cynthia Hoff DPhil (Oxon) CM. A visiting royal personage asks what the 'CM' stands for and our Pixie proudly announces "Cunt Muncher, Ma'am." Exit Stage left leaving Chancellor and Dean having a joint fit of the vapours. As ever, dear Pixie, sheer pleasure to read. You must be getting weighed down by the numbers of stars you've been awarded.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Giggles, oh I so love that, Maonaigh, and must find a way to do something with that xxxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Bobbi, I am glad you are enjoying this, and coming from you, I so value the compliments xxxxx

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Not sure if you have more to share about Hoff and Hols (and Emma), but I am looking forward to refreshing my memories from the beginning. I really enjoy the closing thoughts/feelings, especially Pixie’s take on sex and love, and Emma’s realization that her loving relationship with Pixie is deepened by gaining a lover who is loved by Pixie. The three relationships are not equivalent, if you will, but by virtue of the love shared with Pixie “more together than separately”. Still wrestling with Pixie’s view of monogamy for men and women, while agreeing entirely with her about gay/lesbian relationships not to mention wondering about the “place” of jealousy in a relationship. OK, over analyzing, but good writing often gives way to introspection, and “Hoff and Hols, A Romance” is good writing.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
Beautiful

This chapter put a huge smile on my face from start to finish. What an absolutely beautiful relationship that has developed between Pixie, Emma, and AK. All three of them deserve this type of happiness, and it's wonderful to see it. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Migbird, the process of thinking it through is not over for Pixie, but she is more open than she ever imagined she could be xxxxx

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

Congratulations on your first class degree!

Now that we got that out of the way, let's talk about the important stuff.

Pixie, you made my dream of a 3-some with Emma and AK come true! Your do it in your favorite style: bringing your lovers together, delight in watching them. But unlike in previous stories, where their pleasure was contrasted with your self-denial and subtle humiliation (e.g. in Lady Pixie) or presaged a separation, giving away your lover to another woman (as in Rahab), there is not so much as a cuckquean feeling to this episode.

You join in at the perfect moment, knowing your lovers so well that you orchestrate their orgasms as well as your own.

How could this happen? You found the answer to the ethical conundrum many good people such as Emma struggle with. There is no moral underpinning to mandate lesbian monogamy, except when feelings of hurt and jealousy exist.

However, even the rationale for heterosexual monogamy does not apply here: Keith already married a woman with a baby from another man, and Issy will know him as a loving father as ever can be.

If Cris were still alive and this was another genre, I could imagine AK being in a polyamorous relationship with Keith and Cris, having babies with both, and also having female lovers. Both men would be happy in their relationship with AK, even if they were not necessarily bisexual and AK's female lovers were not necessarily interested in them.

The point of this digression: Love makes everything right.

It may take institutionalized religion decades or centuries to recognize this, but darling Pixie, you it figured out in a heartbeat. You didn't get that first class degree for nothing.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Darling OneAuthor, thank you so much, I am glad you are enjoying this so much xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Amadeus, what can I say? You get it, you really do, and it is an utter delight to me to read what you write here. Yes, PIxie has advanced beyond where she was, the horizons widen - and we have more to come xxxxx

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Fabulously hot and erotic chapter.

The threesome between Pixie, Emma and AK was just one of the hottest passages of prose that I have read for ages.

The love and understanding between these three seems to have grown immeasurably in these relatively short paragraphs, but the feelings and openness that they share is so beautiful. Hopefully this can continue in the next and later chapters.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Wiz, I am so glad that you have enjoyed this so much. There will be more xxxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

True love needs faith trust commitment and a silenced EGO ..... The differences between woman and man are monumental, so a true love between them needs the find of a soulmate the ultimate love, love on first sight ...... Hopefully some women agree , ☺️

So lady Pixiehoff lets sent a prayer for this ménage à trois 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

I am glad you are enjoying it so much Franziska xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AK obviously loves it.....again. Congratulations xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I am so pleased my darling xxxxx

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

Can't get any work done reading this series

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you 2 x - and apologies for the effect on your work xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...