All Comments on 'Hoff and Hols, a Romance Ch. 23'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

You write such amazing erotic sex scenes, filled with love, lust, desire and a yearning for more of the same. I do so love that last 6 word sentence.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Learn something new...

Another thoughtful chapter, Pixie. Yes, reality has a nasty way of interfering with one's dreams and it made Pixie do some serious thinking. She had to consider the question of jealousy because in the circumstances, the most laid-back person would be bound to feel some doubts about the combination of relationships.

I've got to thank you, Pixie, for three genuine laugh-out-loud moments, all to do with Issy: the question of who taught her the word 'bloody'; the unanswerable logic of Bub's name; and "Mama dirty-stop-out!"

And finally... I've noticed in several chapters that you refer to 'Mattins'. At first I thought this was a typo as I've always known it as 'Matins'. But it went on so at last, this morning, I bothered to pick up my trusty Chambers and found it to be an alternate spelling. So, learn something new every day... Thanks Pixie. Oh, by the way, here are five more stars.

SerradaCSerradaCover 2 years ago

Well, as I sip my tea I think of what my heart whispers louder than my mind speaks.

-

Pixie learns the difficult truth. We say many things, our minds create many theories, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Pixie is sure she is not jealous but although she is not jealous on one level, she certainly is in practice since her ability to be jealousy free is based on a deep certainty that AK and Emma love her first and most. When Julie comes into the picture, suddenly there is a rival and worse she has become the unpaid help. Only when the others have realized their actions have marginalized her, can she move through her fears and truly be the person she thought she was. Sadly that is as elusive as a winning lottery ticket. Most of us are to fragile, most of us think we have strong relationships able to weather any storm, only to discover to our sorrow we were wrong as they crumble and die due to one mistake.

-

In this story, Pixie has managed to thread the needle with those she loves, but for how long? I hope forever, but forever is a very long time.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Not sure I’m as convinced as Pixie is that all these relationships are sustainable. Someone is bound to get hurt at some stage.

Still another great read with lots of hot steamy sex, so all is good :)

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

This episode teaches us a lot about psychology in general and BDSM in particular.

Being taken for granted does not necessarily mean that you are always willing to help, even unasked. It can also mean that they think they know you completely, so they don't ask or invite you to something that is "not your thing". But how can they decide what is your thing and that it cannot change?

There is a time when your lover can invite you to partake in her thing and, who knows, it may become your thing too. Not considering this possibility means closing a door, and it can hurt.

In BDSM, domination does not mean beating up someone's arse, calling them names and forcing them to give you orgasms while denying them theirs.

Domination simply means being in charge. Orgasm control is different from orgasm denial. There can be plenty of orgasms for your partner, but on your terms.

She wants her cunt licked, and you give her fingers (especially the long one in the middle). She is helplessly aroused from your teasing and wants to move on from foreplay, and you tease her to exhaustion.

You deny her the pleasure to reciprocate because that would imply you have done something for her for which she must return the favour. No, you simply played with her, and if you want an orgasm, you have other means to get it, thank you very much.

Turning the tables on your lover is not simply tit for tat (although tits are often involved). You show her a new and unexpected side of yourself. At the same time you make her discover a new and unexpected side of herself. In this way, your mutual love and respect for each other will grow.

Darling Pixie, thank you for telling the story where through your own vulnerability you find the power to dominate.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoy your writing style and storylines for several reasons including how much fun it is to delve into messages/meaning (intended or imagined). In Chapter 18 “Hof and Hols. A Romance” Pixie wondered how she would feel if Keith wanted to be with Emma and AK. Applying her rule of thumb about discomfort viz. relationships— as long as the three of them were comfortable with it, it would be fine by me. So her comfort is not a factor? It should be because the rule has two conditions: “Whatever we did had to be not only acceptable to the three of us, but to cause none of us any discomfort.” In the current case of AK, Julie and Emma, Pixie is uncomfortable, while the others appear to be comfortable, hence the conundrum. Not so sure that AK and Emma apologizing for being insensitive resolves the issue, though Pixie now seems comfortable. Their insensitivity amounts to taking Pixie for granted, so the apologies work it would seem; that coupled with Pixie’s display of dominance. I think that I am feeling better about Pixie’s rule; hope she is. Theory and practice do not always align. OK, enough over analyzing :-). Understand the professional decision Pixie made, though the professoriate provides a lot of latitude viz. her interests/strengths, including mentoring others.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
All's well...

...as it now seems Pixie's jealous feelings have been put to bed - in part, by dominating AK in bed. :)

And indeed, it also seems that things have fallen into place for everyone at North Parade. Alas, the storm clouds are always lurking beyond the horizon... even on the sunniest of days.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Bobbi xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Maonaigh. I am glad that Issy made you laugh. Yes, the green eyes had to be addressed. Matins is, I think, an Anglo-Catholic thing xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you darling MamaS. Yes, the complications are bad enough with two, with four …?!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Wiz, you have a good point - as we may see xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Amadeus. Yes, you understand how Pixie needed to go through this to discover the richness that polyamory offers - and its attendant risks xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Migbird, I love your comments. Yes, you catch Pixie's dilemma. She has made her own rules and shared them, but what happens when she is the one who feels uncomfortable? She is usually the oil in the wheels, but suddenly she is the squeak, so to say. For now she has come to a resolution for sorts. xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Just commented on your insightful comments for 22 - and yes, for now, the green-eyes are pink tinted - but can it last? xxxxx

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 2 years ago

I've been inexcusably slow to do this, but thank you for entertaining us with this saga. I miss looking out for new episodes. In respect of this particular chapter, it doesn't matter what Pixie believes should be OK, jealousy is an irrational emotion and can strike unexpectedly.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, NoLonger, yes, Pixie now realises that despite what she thought, the world is not rational xxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Until now MASTERPIECE and for shure if a follow up will be published the standard is settled

Thank you for sharing all this wonderful chapters and for you a marvelous 2022

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your appreciation. For now, this is finished, but I have a suspicion I may return to it xxxxx

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 2 years ago

I try to remember the first time I met her, each time I fail. She had unknowingly weaved herself into all my days and all my nights, into each memory filled with youthful bliss and recklessness. Despite the distance, the years of absence, she continues to be part of my every day, my every thought, my very heart, my very mind, all of my being. She is my sun and I am her sunflower, seeking for her light, always turning where she shines bright, far and away, but never apart. In the absence of those rays that make me bloom, these petals remain folded on their own.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Cheryle xxxxx

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

I loved your story but it left me wanting more. It was only marred by several errors, mainly spelling, which should have been picked up by a proof reader.

As a professional contract draughtsman such things leap off the page at me.

Otherwise, well done!

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this series, i hope it's not the end of hoff and hols

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

I will say without a doubt this has been the best story I have ever enjoyed in this site and others. Your drew me in first glance and continued to pull me in deeper.

Pixiehoff absolutely the best 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Aoife, your praise means such a lot to me xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Literary moron, here. Seems like this story is unfinished. Even unfinished, obviously a skilled writer and lots of moving moments. Please, if the story is unfinished, could that be noted somewhere on the story list page, so those who start the series would know ahead of time. But totally understand that the muse has its own agenda.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Further to prior comment. When I read "23 part series," I inferred that the 23rd was the conclusion. Perhaps webmaster could add something like, "in progress" or "incomplete" if that's what the author has in mind. Sorry if I am unfamiliar with website SOP.

PixiehoffPixiehoff3 months agoAuthor

It is finished for now. That seemed a good place to stop xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES