Hog Roast Ch. 02 - Stag Auction

Story Info
Pearl goes on a date with Connor at Margo's Restaurant.
7.3k words
4.65
8.5k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers

I slipped on my summer dress, for the first time in a month. Every time I looked at the dress, I remembered the last time I'd put it on, after exposing and humiliating myself for the enjoyment of a bunch of college boys. I hadn't been able to put it on since, but I hadn't been able to get rid of the dress either. Did I enjoy the memory, or did I hate it? I still wasn't sure.

Today, though, I wouldn't be able to escape the memory. I had agreed to go out to dinner with Connor, who had held my leash while I crawled around and squealed like a hog with a little piggy tail sticking out of my ass. And we were going to Margo's restaurant, the scene of my degradation.

Feeling a little bold and a little silly, I decided to go without a bra and panties, just as I'd gone before. I told myself it was a new tradition with this dress, and certainly not because I hoped that Connor would grope me.

This time I drove my own car to Margo's. The car I'd paid for with my pride. I pulled into the parking lot and found Connor waiting for me at the restaurant door.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi pearl!" Connor said with a huge grin.

I was struck again by how adorable he was. It had been a bit of struggle to focus on work the past week after agreeing to a date with Connor, but we'd managed to not do anything inappropriate at the office. Tonight, there was a week of anticipation built up between us. I hoped we wouldn't explode.

Connor took my hand and we headed inside.

"Darling!" Giorgio abandoned the guests he was helping when he saw Connor and I enter, hustling over to us.

"I'm so glad you gave this fine young man a chance, Pearl. But why did it take him to get you back here? You left so quickly last time, and I never even got to say a proper goodbye." Giorgio pouted.

My face burned red, suddenly feeling like maybe I should have come back sooner. "I'm sorry, Giorgio. I've been, busy."

Giorgio ignored my lame excuse and looked me and Connor up and down, "Did you two plan your outfits?" He teased.

"What?" I asked, confused.

Giorgio rolled his eyes, "please darling, I know you know what dress you put on today, but did you even look at your date?"

I looked at Connor, then met his eyes. He still looked confused, but I got it. Connor was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and khakis. Pants, not shorts, suitable for dinner. But that was definitely the same shirt.

"You wore that shirt the night we met," I said, "and I was wearing this dress - before we met."

"Oh," Connor looked like he was struck by the memory of me when he'd first saw me, naked and crawling.

"Well, now that you both are in the right frame of mind, follow me!"

The guests who'd been waiting ahead of us gave us looks of curiosity and irritation as we skipped the line. Connor had said that he got this treatment every time he came here, I remembered.

Giorgio led us to a round booth in the back corner of an upper balcony. It was the most secluded spot in the restaurant. Connor must have told Giorgio we were coming, if this this booth had been saved for us.

I scooched into the booth and Connor sat opposite me.

Giorgio tsked at us. "Unless you two close the gap and sit next to each other, I'm going to make you sit somewhere else and give this booth to a couple who knows how to use it properly."

Connor and I looked at Giorgio, then each other. Sheepishly, we scooted around until we were next to each other in the back of the booth.

"I can't believe we let him order us around," I said quietly after Giorgio left.

"It's hard to say 'no' to him when he's telling me to do something I want to do anyway." Connor replied.

"True," I laughed.

Hesitantly, I set a hand on Connor's thigh. Connor put his arm around my shoulders, and I moved even closer to him, our thighs touching. Connor was tall enough that his hand could easily reach down and grab my boob from where he'd laid it on my shoulder. I shuddered, imagining it.

I wanted to run my hand up his thigh and feel whether he was hard or not, but I worried that would be too forward. Connor leaned his head down to mine until I could feel his breath on my ear. My nipples tightened.

"Your hair smells good." He said as he inhaled.

I turned my face towards him, our lips nearly touched. I looked into his eyes, hazel green with flecks of brown, bordered by pale blond lashes.

"Good evening," the waiter interrupted our moment.

I blushed and looked at the table briefly before looking up. Connor's hand squeezed my shoulder lightly. I picked up the menu and chose something randomly. Food was not on my mind right at that moment. I wanted something else in my mouth. I wanted Connor.

"Pearl?"

"Hmm?"

"I want to kiss you." Connor said softly.

I looked up at him again. His eyes were focused on mine, then his gaze drifted lower, to my mouth, and then lower. I lifted my chest a little, knowing he was eyeing my cleavage. Could he tell that I wasn't wearing a bra?

"Kiss me, then." I told him.

Connor raised his hand up from my shoulder and wrapped it around the back of my head. He pulled me towards him and bent his head to mine. I closed my eyes as his lips touched mine lightly. Our breath mingled between our lips.

I pressed closer and licked the gap between his lips. His tongue met mine and I pressed my cleavage into him. He brought his other arm around to enfold me, wrapping it around my back. My hand on his thigh inched higher.

If we didn't stop this, we would end up fucking right here, in this booth. And what if we did? Part of me wondered. No one would see, except the waiter. And would he care? Wasn't that why Giorgio had put us in this booth?

I drew my hand up over Connor's groin, noting with pleasure that he was hard, and then I kept moving my hand up, under his shirt. Connor's abs were firm and his skin soft and warm under my touch. Wetness pulsed from my pussy.

Connor groaned and moved his mouth across my cheek to my ear, and then down my neck. Slowly, so slowly, he kissed his way down to my shoulder, then my chest, until he was kissing the top of my breast where it met the line of my dress.

I dug my nails into Connor's stomach as I angled my chest towards him. I wanted him to take the next step, to pull down that bit of fabric and take my nipple in his mouth. I couldn't believe how aroused I was.

Abruptly, Connor pulled back and looked towards the front of the booth. I looked up as the waiter placed wine glasses in front of us.

"Margo sends this bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon with her best wishes for a happy reunion." The waiter said, ignoring our risqué behavior.

"Please tell Margo thank you," Connor said, with perfect politeness.

Which of us was older, and the boss? Yeah, that was me, the one trying to get fucked in the middle of a restaurant. The one who recently got naked in this same restaurant. Right, I told myself. Be an adult.

The waiter opened the bottle and poured wine into a glass decanter on the table, leaving us. I looked at Connor and grinned.

"Well, should we have some wine?"

"Nah, you got to let it air, then he'll be back to pour it." Connor told me.

"Oh, is that a fancy rich person way of drinking?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah, I guess." Connor actually blushed a little.

"Well, what could we do while we wait, then, hmm?" I hadn't taken my hand out from under Connor's shirt, and I stroked his stomach a little now.

"I don't know," Connor mused, "maybe we should talk?" He leaned his head down to my ear and whispered, "I want to make love to you."

I shivered. It was so cute the way he treated me like he couldn't be vulgar with me and just say he wanted to fuck. He treated me like I was a lady, even though I'd been very unladylike when we met.

I took a deep breath and prepared to act like the mature adult in this relationship.

"Before we have sex, are you clean? I mean, have you been tested for STDs recently? I was tested last month and I'm good." I told him.

Connor frowned, "no I haven't been tested lately, but I'm good."

"How can you be sure?" I asked, then an unwelcome thought struck me. He was young. "Are you a virgin?"

"No," Connor shook his head, his face reddening. "But it's been a long time and I got tested after the last time."

"Mmm, why so long?" I asked, curiosity displacing my arousal.

Connor blew out a breath and leaned back in the booth, "My last time was prom night, then my girlfriend broke up with me and I haven't been interested in dating this year."

My skin prickled, "Connor... Are you telling me that you're a freshman?"

Connor looked at my curiously, "yeah, I guess you didn't know that. But does it matter?" He glanced at the wine, "I have a fake ID for alcohol, everyone in the frat has one."

"How old are you?" At the end of freshman year, he had to be at least 18, right?

"19." Connor said.

I let out a tense sigh. Thank goodness he was at least legal for sex. But 19, that was so young! I was like half his age older than him. I felt like a cradle robber.

I pulled my arm out from under his shirt and put my elbows on the table, then plopped my head into my hands glumly.

Connor rubbed my back, "hey, what's wrong, Pearl?"

"You're a baby," I whined, "and I'm a cougar."

Connor laughed, "You're way too young to be a cougar. And besides, age gaps are totally fine. My dad, for example, is thirty years older than my step-mom."

"Wow, really?" I asked.

"Yeah, so you're like four years older than me, not a big deal." Connor said.

"But I'm eight years older than you." I told him. "Do you think your dad would hire someone that young to lead acquisitions?"

"I don't know, he likes hiring young people, thinks they have energy to get things done. He thinks old people are too arrogant and lazy. Except him, of course."

"Oh." I had known I was young for the job, but I thought that my work at the charity had been pretty impressive. It hadn't occurred to me that being young had helped rather than hurt.

"And he said Livvy recommended you, so that pretty much clinched it." Connor continued.

"Livvy Stone?" I asked. She was a girl I'd met at the charity, and we'd become pretty good friends.

"Yeah, that's my step-mom."

I gaped, "Livvy? But she's my age!" And why hadn't she told me she was married to my new boss? "And she doesn't have your last name." I argued, pointlessly. Connor surely knew who his father was married to better than I did.

"Yeah. She said she wouldn't change her name unless my dad stayed married to her for at least five years. They're at three years now." Connor laughed, "I like her better than the last two. I think she actually likes my dad."

"I'm going to have words with her about keeping these kinds of secrets. I tell her everything." I complained. I really liked Livvy.

"Everything?" Connor asked, grinning.

I reddened, "Ok, well not everything I guess." I had not told her about my piggy experience.

The waiter reappeared and delivered our food, then poured us each a glass of wine. I took a sip of the wine. It tasted better than wine usually did to me. Maybe it was expensive, or the 'breathing' thing really did make a difference.

Our food was more like a decoration than anything resembling something edible. It was pretty. And, when I took a bite, I discovered it was good too.

"Darlings," A familiar voice broke into our silent eating. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I have to ask Connor for a favor." Giorgio implored.

"Sure, whatever you want, Giorgio." Connor replied.

"Oh, I knew I could count on you! I need you to get your whole fraternity to agree to be semi-nude models for an event on Sunday, pretty please?"

Connor blinked. "Uh, what?"

"Well, you know, we've been having more private parties since a certain someone made such a good impression on a certain group with connections... And there's been a lot of requests for people without clothes to accompany our events. Anyway, we had a group of men lined up, but apparently a good chunk of them have been unable to provide proof of vaccination and Margo just won't take the risk and so of course I have to save the day." Giorgio rambled.

"Alright, alright, I'll see what I can do." Connor said.

"What do you mean by semi-nude?" I asked.

Giorgio tilted his head coyly, "well, there will be no exposed genitals. But everything else? Naked."

I glanced at Connor. He had a frozen expression on his face.

"Connor, darling, you're as brave as your lovely Pearl, aren't you? This won't be nearly as hard, I swear."

I guffawed at Giorgio's blatant manipulation of my date.

"You don't have to let him bait you, Connor. You can say 'no' to Giorgio."

Connor looked at me and smiled slowly, "well it's like I said earlier, it's hard to say no when he's asking me to do something I want to do anyway."

I flushed at the implication, imagining Connor in nothing but a speedo. Too bad I wasn't going to be at this event, whatever it was.

"Oh good!" Giorgio gushed. "I just know you'll get your fraternity to agree. We'll need you all here at 1pm on Sunday to get ready, ok? I need at least ten guys; more is better though!"

"No problem," Connor told him.

"And how much does this job pay?" I asked, because it seemed like Connor was ready to volunteer all his friends to strip down for free.

"Darling, Pearl... So mercenary... I'm sure the boys will be happy to volunteer their time. It is for a good cause, after all."

"Yeah, we can list charity work on our resumes, everyone will like that more than getting paid." Connor agreed.

I rolled my eyes and gave up.

After Giorgio left, Connor started texting his fraternity, getting them on board. By the time the waiter brought desert, he'd already got thirteen guys committed to working, no volunteering, at the event on Sunday.

Connor put his phone away as we dug into our shared ice cream. I rolled the creamy cold concoction on my tongue and groaned with pleasure.

Connor scooped up a bite and held his spoon to my lips, gazing at me intently. I opened my mouth and let him feed me. Connor pulled me towards him and kissed me, opening my lips with his tongue. He swept his tongue into my mouth and took the ice cream into his mouth.

I had never shared food like that before and I could not believe how erotic it was. We shared the cool sweet bite of ice cream between us until it melted and slid down our throats. Connor pulled me away from him a little and bent his head to my breast, kissing my cleavage. This time he wasn't slow, he pulled my dress down and sucked my nipple into his mouth.

"Ohhh." I sighed quietly.

I moved my hand down to Connor's groin and fondled his penis through his pants. I wanted to see it, to feel it skin to skin, to taste it, to feel it inside me.

"I want your cock." I told him lustily.

Connor sucked my nipple harder and pulled up my dress under the table. He reached up and caressed my pussy. I felt his penis twitch when he found that I wasn't wearing anything under my dress. He plunged his finger into me, then out, dragging my wetness up to my clit, rubbing it.

I thrust my hips into his hand. At the same time, I unbuttoned his pants, then unzipped them. All thoughts of modesty, awareness that we were in a restaurant, faded away. I just wanted to fuck.

I began pulling Connor's dick out of his boxer shorts when his phone started ringing. Well, ringing wasn't the right word. It started playing music, loudly.

"Damn!" Connor cursed as he pulled away from me, trying to find his phone. By the time he finally got the sound turned off, the mood was broken again.

"Sorry," Connor huffed.

"Well, we probably shouldn't have been doing that here, anyway," I consoled him.

Connor looked at me, "we could try again?"

"Third times the charm?"

"Here's your check," the waiter appeared again.

Connor and I shared a look and laughed. Connor dug out his wallet and put two hundred dollar bills down. I suspected that this was the reason he got preferential treatment, that was at least a hundred-dollar tip if my calculations were right.

I shook my head wryly at Connor's casual regard to money. It wasn't his fault he was born rich. He seemed to have turned out fine, in spite of that.

"Thank you for the lovely date, Connor." I said when he'd walked me to my car.

Connor looked at the ground, then up at me, "our date doesn't have to be over, Pearl?" He said hopefully.

I smiled, and nearly invited him to my apartment. But my mature side took control at the last instant, "Sorry, Connor, not tonight. Maybe next time."

~~~c==8

My phone vibrated and I closed up the novel I'd been reading. I looked at the screen, it was Livvy calling.

"Livvy!" I answered.

"Pearl!" Livvy replied. "I need you go with me to a charity thing."

This was a fairly common request from her. I had not, in the last year that I'd known her, thought to wonder why she got invited to so many charity events. I'd assumed it was because she did a lot of volunteering or something. But given what I learned last night, I suspected she was invited as a donor.

"You know I'll always be your plus one," I told Livvy. And when I saw her, we were going to have a talk about her husband, and my job.

"Oh, thank you! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 2pm."

"Alright, what the dress code for this one?" I asked.

"The invitation just says cocktail. Why don't you wear your black one, the short one with the good boob pocket, you know which one?"

I laughed at Livvy's description of my dress. "Yeah, I know which one you mean."

~~~c==8

Probably I should have figured it out sooner. However, it was not until Livvy was pulling up to Margo's restaurant that I put it together. This was the same charity event where Connor and his frat buddies would be semi-nude.

On the one hand, I was going to get to ogle Connor's body. On the other, all the guys who'd seen me naked were going to be here.

"Something wrong?" Livvy asked.

"Uh, no." I said, there wasn't time to explain the whole thing now. We were already here, and the valets were opening the car doors for us.

Livvy looked at me questioningly. "You sure?"

I nodded, "I'm sure."

I could hardly live my life in fear of ever seeing those frat guys again, especially not if I was going to be serious about dating Connor. At least in this scenario, they were 'working', and I was the customer. I hoped that they would be on their best behavior.

And, besides, maybe they wouldn't recognize me. Connor had, but he'd been paying more attention to me, right? There was a chance none of the other guys would.

I took Livvy's arm, and we walked in together.

A huge sign at the door welcomed us to a 'Stag Auction,' all proceeds to benefit the local children's hospital. I thought back to our Friday night discussion with Giorgio. He had mentioned semi-nudity and charity, but no mention of an auction. It was like how the ad for the modeling gig I'd taken had failed to mention anything about nudity...

I shook my head in amazement at Giorgio's ability to leave out crucial information in his recruitment efforts. Or maybe he did it on purpose? I wondered how Connor and his friends had taken the news that they were going to auctioned off.

I sucked in a breath; Connor was going to be auctioned off. Briefly, I considered spending my last $2k on him. But that would be an irresponsible waste of money. It's not like it meant anything if he went on a date with some rich lady. Besides, we hadn't had any discussion of exclusivity, so I had no right to be jealous.

Livvy squeezed my arm as we walked in and turned us straight towards the bathrooms. As soon as the door swung shut behind us, she rounded on me, hands on her hips.

"Alright, what's going on with you? Spill." She said, eyes narrowed.

I glanced under the stalls, making sure we were alone.

JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers