Hog Roast Ch. 05 - Happy Ever After

Story Info
Pearl finds joy in unexpected news.
7.2k words
4.72
5.2k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
395 Followers

Much appreciation to NewOldGuy77 for editing and inspiring this ending.

"I'm going to make a quick trip to the store," I said with forced ease. "Need anything?"

I'd suddenly remembered, as I got ready for bed, that realization I'd had at Stefan's house. My period was late! I knew I wasn't going to be able to go to sleep without knowing what that meant, so I had to go out to get a pregnancy test. But also, I didn't want to worry Connor over what could very well be nothing.

Connor glanced at me from where he was already lying in bed, "You're going to the store, now?"

"Yep," I smiled.

The urge to blurt out an explanation was strong, but I ignored it. I was on the pill, after all. I had been for ten years. And in ten years, I'd never had a late period, I reminded myself.

"Uh, no I don't need anything." Connor said finally.

He had to be wondering what I was going to get, but he didn't ask. He was so polite that way. Warmth spread through me. I went and planted a kiss on his lips, then headed out.

Fifteen minutes later I stood in the bathroom of the nearest grocery store and stared at the lines on the pregnancy test. Yes, not line, lines. I glanced at the second test I'd bought in another brand. The digital display said 'pregnant'. The blank space where 'not' could have shown up remained stubbornly blank.

My first reaction shocked me. It was pleasure, joy even. I was undeniably happy to be having a baby. If you had asked me twenty minutes ago if I wanted to have kids, I would have said, "not any time soon." Yet now, I was happy.

My second reaction was confusion. How could I be pregnant? I pondered this question for a couple minutes before the answer came to me. That first night I'd unexpectedly slept at Connor's dad's house. When we'd left on a road trip early that morning. In the upheaval of my morning routine, I'd forgotten to take my pill. And we'd had sex several times that day.

I had to tell Connor, but my third emotion kept me from leaving the bathroom and driving home. Fear. Would Connor be angry at me for failing to prevent pregnancy? Would he be disappointed to be a father when he was so young?

I stared at the ugly gray metal door of the public restroom and let the emotions sweep through me. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, I had to know how Connor was going to react. I took a photo of the two tests and dropped them in the trash. Then, I went home.

Connor was already asleep. I watched him, snoring softly. He was so peaceful there, and so adorable. It felt cruel to wake him, but there was no way I was going to fall asleep with this news unshared. And besides, Connor deserved to know as soon as I did.

I reached down and gently pressed his shoulder, "Connor?"

"Huhn. Uck?" Connor snorted and turned over, slowly opening his eyes. "Pearl? You OK?"

He wasn't irritated that I'd woken him from his deep sleep, he was worried for me. He really was the best ever.

I took a deep breath.

"Um," I started, hesitantly, "I have something to tell you."

"What's up?" Connor asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

I opened my mouth, but the words wouldn't come out. This was ridiculous! I was a grown woman, I told myself.

"I'm pregnant," I finally said quietly.

Connor stared at me blankly for five long seconds, then an expression of pure joy spread over his face, "Really?"

I nodded, "I'm so sorry. I missed a pill the day of our road trip. I think that must have been it." Connor didn't look unhappy, but I still felt the need to apologize.

"Sorry? This is amazing! I'm going to be a dad!" Connor's face grew glum as a new thought occurred to him, "It is mine, right?"

I nodded again, "There's been only you," I confirmed.

Connor whooped, jumped out of bed, and hugged me, even lifting me off the ground a little. Noting my strained expression, he set me down and frowned at me, worried again.

"You're not, you don't want to abort it, do you?" He asked, his voice breaking with emotion. "I mean, if it's just you don't want a child, I'd raise it myself."

I shook my head, "No. I want a baby."

How odd it was to say those words and to know I meant them. I rubbed my hands down over my stomach. It was the same stomach it had been a half-hour ago, but also it wasn't. Now, it was a life support system, a baby incubator.

Oh, there was so much that I needed to do, now. I had to find out what babies needed and buy things, and find a day care, and...

And Connor was kneeling in front of me. He took one of my hands in his and my stomach clenched nervously, and my heart squeezed.

"Pearl Anderson, I love you. Will you marry me?"

Unreasoned terror shot through me. Marriage? Marriage was something I had always thought would happen after I'd dated a guy for a year or more. He would propose after we'd had a thousand discussions about our life goals. And, it would happen before having babies. But I'd messed it up, and now everything was rushed.

"Connor," I said softly, "you don't have to marry me just because I'm going to have your baby."

I didn't want him to feel cornered, to resent me. We probably didn't even know each other well enough to make such a commitment. And, the niggling worry in the back of my head, his dad had been married six times! Did Connor even see marriage as a commitment for life, like I did?

Connor stood up, "I know, Pearl. But I do love you. Ever since you wiggled your butt at me in Margo's. Maybe, maybe you don't love me, but I hope you will some day?" Connor's voice, which had been soft and hesitant, became more confident, if tinged with self-deprecating humor as he continued, "I'm handsome and rich, after all. I'm a good catch!"

I laughed and pressed my face into Connor's chest, "You're all that and more. But, Connor, you're so young! And," my real fear caught in my throat as I struggled with emotion, but Connor deserved the truth, "and I'm not good enough for you."

All my repressed feelings of inadequacy swelled up and I broke into quiet tears.

"Not good enough for me? Pearl... You got that the wrong way. I'm not half as smart at you. I'm just a dumb jock, really. You could do a lot better than me."

"Stop that, you are just as smart as me!" My heart clenched at Connor's words. "You are clearly the better one in this duo, and I don't want to hear another word to the contrary," I smiled and kissed him lightly.

"Ah now, that's unfair. Clearly, you're superior," Connor laughed and kissed me back.

I felt so much better when he was cheerful. I sucked in a breath as I realized that the most important thing in my life was this man's happiness. And I was having his baby. And he'd asked me to marry him. Why hadn't I just fucking said yes?

"Connor," I said, serious again, "when I get married, it's for life for me. I'm dead serious about that. Can you commit to life, right now?"

"Pearl, after my parents divorced, I promised myself that I'd do everything possible to never get a divorce. I want to raise my kids together with their mother."

"You're dad's been married six times," I pointed out, not able to let this point go yet.

Connor stared into my eyes, "Yes, he has. But I'm not my dad. And he was serious about marriage too when he was my age. He got his high school girlfriend pregnant at 16 and married her right then. They had five kids before she died of cancer when she was 28.

"Then, he went mad with grief and ended up marrying a stranger in Vegas on a business trip. They got divorced just as quick as they were married, and then he met my mom. He was devoted to her for twelve years, until she cheated and left him.

"His next two wives were mistakes, that's true. He lost his faith in marriage after my mom and didn't take it seriously. Then he met Livvy, and she brought him back to his old romantic self. He'll never leave her, I know it.

"So, maybe he married more times than he wanted to, but he did his best. And I'll do my best, believe me. I want to be a husband and a father, and I want it with you, Pearl."

I flung myself into Connor's chest and clutched him hard, "Why are you so perfect?" I asked, tears gathering in the corners of my eyes.

Connor kissed the top of my head and said softly, "You're perfect, Ms. Anderson."

"Flannigan," I corrected.

Connor sucked in a breath and held it.

"Call me Mrs. Flannigan," I said.

"Is that a yes, Mrs. Flannigan?"

"Yes," I said, throwing caution to the wind.

Connor grinned and hugged me again. Then he knelt down and put his hands on my stomach reverently.

"Our baby is in here?"

"That's what the tests tell me," I said, showing him the photo I'd taken of the results.

Connor glanced at the photo curiously, then returned his attention to my stomach.

"If we're starting a family, and getting married, we should move into a bigger place," he mused as he stared and gently passed his hand over my belly button.

"A baby doesn't need much space. My parents used a dresser drawer for me to sleep in for the first several months. There's no rush."

"A dresser drawer?" Connor's face wrinkled in confusion. "Is that safe?"

"Well, I'm alive, aren't I?"

"We don't have to do this on a budget, though. I have plenty of money." Connor started counting off a list on his fingers, "I have a trust, which I can access when I turn 20, so in just a few months. And I have about $50k in savings from my allowance. Dad pays me way too much for my internship. It's not like I ever spend that much money. I live with the frat and I'm on a sports scholarship for school. So, we can definitely get a house and whatever else we need."

I know he meant it to be reassuring, but his casual explanation of how much money he had made me anxious. All I had was the $2k I'd saved from my modelling gig, and whatever I could get out of the NFT deal. It scared me to let Connor move us into a higher standard of living. I was used to taking care of myself and living frugally.

But, if I was going to marry him, I knew there was no way around it. I couldn't ask him to give up everything and just move into my small apartment. That didn't even make sense.

Connor, alerted by my silence, was watching my face carefully. I smiled at him, trying to relax the tension that had spread through me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm afraid," I said, honestly. "I'm afraid of so much change, so quickly. I've lived my whole adult life in this apartment, I'm happy here. And getting married and having a baby! Oh, Connor, this isn't how I'd planned that to happen. And I know you didn't plan to be starting a family before you even got out of college!"

"Hey now. It's going to be fine," Connor stood and held me in his arms.

I pressed my face into him and tried to believe.

We stood that way for a while when Connor spoke again, "I can't wait to tell my dad."

A whole new level of anxiety filled me. Would my boss, Connor's dad, hate me for this? And then a worse thought occurred to me, would he think I'd gotten pregnant on purpose, to trap a rich husband?

I wondered when that suspicion was going to filter into Connor's head. If he or his father didn't think it, then at least one of his fraternity brothers surely would.

"Let's go over and surprise him and Livvy tomorrow," Connor continued, unaware of my unease.

"Ok, sure," I agreed.

Delaying the inevitable was never helpful. Might as well find out everyone's reactions right away. While I was moping about that impending painful meeting, Connor knelt down again, back to examining my belly for invisible signs of change.

He pressed his ear to my skin, which made me laugh.

"You're not going to hear anything. The baby is like the size of sesame seed!"

"But I do hear something..." Connor moved his ear around my stomach.

I frowned. Was my stomach rumbling? I didn't feel hungry or gassy. Connor's head moved lower and lower until his ear was pressed to my pelvis, right above my clit.

"Ah, it's coming from here. It's faint, but I think if I just move a little more..." He gently shifted me back to the bed and sat me down, then opened my legs and put his ear to my vagina. "I can hear it now! The baby's saying 'feed me.' What do you think I should feed it?" Connor grinned up at me.

I laughed, "Well, there's only one thing you can do, isn't there? Obviously, our baby needs some baby making juice to help it grow!"

"Yes, I think that's it exactly, Mrs. Flannigan."

I shivered at hearing my new name from his lips, all my anxiety forgotten in the thrill of arousal.

Connor pressed his mouth to my vagina and called, as if down a long tunnel, "Baby! Don't worry, Daddy's going to feed you."

I collapsed into giggles, "You are ridiculous!"

Connor stood up and smiled at me. There was something about his smile at that moment that seared my heart. He was glowing. They say that pregnant woman glow, but future dads do too.

We made love, slow and sensual. Nothing was rushed, nothing was urgent.

I laid down on the bed and Connor caressed every part of me, starting from my feet and going all the way up to my ears. His hands flowed over me softly. I had never felt so loved.

When his face was level with mine, I leaned up to kiss him, pressing my lips to his, and his nose and cheeks and chin too. I held his head in my hands and adjusted him so that I could place a kiss on each of his closed eyes.

Connor's penis was rigid, pressing tightly into my thigh. I walked my hands down from his head to his shoulders as he held himself above me, His biceps were flexed beautifully. I delicately outlined his muscles with my fingers. I continued on to his chest, then down to his stomach, then down again. I placed one hand on his cock as I kissed his chin.

I encouraged him to lift his hips with a little careful push, and then fondled him. My fingers moved from his tip to his balls and back up again. I dipped a thumb into the cum that was already gathering and brought it up to my mouth to taste.

Connor watched as I put his seed, so recently proved fertile, on my tongue. Before I could pull it in and swallow, he swooped down and kissed me, his tongue tasting mine. We shared this communion of fertility, and then he thrust into me, spearing me with his cock slowly.

I arched my back as we were joined through our sex and our mouths. It was as if my heart was being called up to join with his as well. Once he was fully in me, his balls pressing into my butt cheeks, Connor stilled and held there. Our kiss continued as well, equally still. Our breath mingled and our eyes locked.

I counted heartbeats in that perfect moment. One, two... An eternity. And then he was sliding out again, still slow, and tender. He pulled out until just the barest touch still joined us, and then he pressed back in.

I was sure that I could not have held myself raised for so long, for so slow a progression. But Connor appeared to be making little effort as he continued. It should have been boring, but it wasn't. I should have wanted him to go harder, to grind into me, but I didn't. This was perfect for this moment and the moment never had to end for as long as he could hold himself.

It was five minutes, or it was an hour. It's impossible to say, now. When Connor came it was far more arousing than it had any right to be. My vagina was far more sensitive than it should have been. I squeezed myself around his penis, savoring the sensation of his release. Connor stayed like that, fully in me, until his cock softened and slipped out. Even then, he stayed above me, our eyes still locked.

Neither of us wanted this to be over. It was too special. But time stops for nothing. Eventually, Connor's arms faltered, and he slipped and rolled to my side, letting out a huff of irritation.

I rolled into his side, and he lifted his arm. I nestled my head onto his shoulder and held him, my hand resting on his chest, tickled by his fine chest hair. His breathing was slow and steady, and it lulled me to sleep.

The next day, Sunday, Connor drove my car to his dad's house. I was so nervous that my stomach hurt. Connor looked over at me, taking in my clenched fists, white lips, and terrified stare. He reached over and took one of my fists, teasing it open so he could hold my hand.

"It's going to be alright," He said.

I nodded, not believing him at all.

Connor pulled the car up the circular drive and parked right in front of the door. I was stuck to my seat. Connor came around and unbuckled my seat belt and helped me out of the car.

I'm older! I told myself fiercely. I was supposed to be the calm, reasonable, mature one. How did it always seem that Connor was taking that role, instead of me?

Connor stopped on the threshold and turned to me. He kissed me deeply and held me to him, rubbing my back.

"I love you, Pearl. No matter what, that's never going to change, OK?"

"I love you, too." I breathed into Connor.

Connor jerked in surprise. I frowned, then I realized I hadn't told him that before. I'd been thinking it a lot lately, but not saying it. Poor Connor. Here he was, ready to marry a woman when he wasn't even sure if she loved him. He was too good for me, by far.

Well, there was nothing for it now. I just had to work to be good enough for him; that would start now. I steadied myself and straightened up next to Connor.

"Let's do this," I grinned at him and squeezed his hand.

We went in and Connor called out, "Dad?"

There was no response, so we wandered through the big house, calling out intermittently. Eventually we made our way into the back yard. It was beautifully landscaped and furnished.

"Dad?" Connor called again.

"Over by the pool!" A male voice called back.

Connor led me around some hedges and out to a pool that looked more like a pristine pond. Ian, Connor's dad, was sitting at a table under a canopy and reading a newspaper. As we walked over to him, Livvy appeared from the side of the pool, where a pile of rocks created a waterfall.

"Pearl!" She gushed and hugged me.

I laughed, "Hey, Livvy."

"We have exciting news!" Connor broke in, unable to wait.

"Oh?" Ian raised an eyebrow.

"Pearl's pregnant, and we're going to get married!" He said with enthusiasm.

I blushed and kept my eyes on the ground, my hand clutching Connor's tightly. Oh, this was so embarrassing. I was impressed with how Connor could make a shotgun wedding sound like such good news, though.

"Oh my gawd! Congratulations!" Livvy pulled me away from Connor and crushed me with a massive hug.

"Thank you," I sniffled into Livvy's hair.

She really was the best friend ever. I knew she could see how anxious I was, and here she was, doing her best to overpower me with excitement. And also, she made sure to speak first, before Ian could say anything. I hugged her hard.

It got awkward after ten or twenty seconds and I let her go, reluctantly. It was time to face my future father-in-law. Connor grabbed my hand again.

Ian had stood up and walked around the table towards us. He wasn't smiling, which made my stomach flip flop. I caught Livvy glaring at him out of the corner of my eye.

Ian put his hands on his son's shoulders and looked him in the eyes, "I am so proud of you, son. You're a man now. I know you'll be a great dad and husband. And," Ian turned towards me, "I know you're going to be a great mom, and a good wife to my son."

Actual tears leaked out of my eyes at this simple acceptance. I couldn't help it, I hugged him.

"Why don't we all go to dinner tonight to celebrate?" Ian suggested.

"Thanks, Dad," Connor said, looking at me.

I nodded, agreeing to dinner.

"Come on, Pearl, let's go have some girl talk," Livvy said and pulled me away.

I followed her up to her bedroom and sat on a comfy reading chair, while she sprawled in the love seat.

"So, tell me everything," she demanded.

"Well, I'm on the pill and have been forever, but when we spent that night over here the first time, I missed a day and that must have been when I got pregnant, but I didn't know it until last night when I took two tests, and both were positive and then I had to tell Connor right away and he proposed to me!" I said everything at one in one breath.

JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
395 Followers
12