Hog Roast Ch. 05 - Happy Ever After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you said yes?"

"Yes, well not at first, but how could I not, Livvy? Connor is amazing, I'd be a fool to let him go. And I'm having his baby. And so what if this all better than I deserve? Connor doesn't think so, and that's what matters, right?"

"Oh girl, I know how overwhelming these Flannigan men are, with their romantic hearts and impulsivity. And, to add to all that, you're pregnant."

I nodded, miserably happier than I'd ever been.

"You know, I always wanted to have kids," Livvy said softly.

I looked up, surprised, "You did?"

She nodded sadly, "Yes, but it turns out that the chemo for my breast cancer made me infertile. I'd tried to have kids, once. My first husband had wanted them so badly, that when we found out I couldn't, he divorced me."

"Oh, Livvy," I got up and sat next to her on the love seat and held her.

She sniffled, "But then I met Ian just a year later, and he's much better. So, all's well that ends well, right?"

"Well, you can babysit as much as you want. You're going to be the best grandma, ever!"

Livvy laughed, "Oh, I am!" She looked at me, eyes shining with tears. "Tell me you aren't going to stop at just one, will you? None of Ian's other children live close enough for babysitting."

"Hey now, let's just take this one baby at a time!" I laughed.

I didn't even know how many kids my fiancé wanted to have, I realized. We had skipped so many important steps, jumping right to marriage and having a baby.

Ian ended up taking us to Margo's for dinner, which was delightful and embarrassing all at the same time.

"Does he know?" I whispered to Livvy when I heard where we were going.

"About what?" Livvy asked mischievously.

"You know, about the frat party!"

She laughed and shook her head, "I told him about the charity auction, though. He thought that it was hilarious that I bought Connor for you."

I flushed red and glanced at Ian, who met my eyes with amusement.

When we all shuffled into Margo's together, Giorgio greeted us warmly.

"Pearl! Connor! My two favorite love birds. And who are these lovelies you've brought with you?"

"Giorgio, this is my dad and step-mom, Ian and Livvy," Connor introduced them.

Giorgio flamboyantly kissed both Livvy's and Ian's hands in greeting, "Welcome to Margo's!"

He led us to a nice table tucked out of the way, but not as out of the way as the private second floor booths. After we settled in and ordered, Ian spoke.

"I never did find out, how did you two meet?" He asked.

I nearly choked on my sip of water and Connor had to pat my back gently.

"At a charity event," I said the first thing that popped into my mind.

"At a frat party," Connor said.

Ian laughed, "I should have known you two couldn't agree on even this. I will love hearing this story, Connor."

Ian stared at his son and waited patiently. He'd correctly identified that Connor was more likely to tell the truth than me, damn him.

Connor glanced at me, then his dad, "Well, it happened like this. The frat had a summer luau here at Margo's. And Pearl got a temp job here and was working that night, and so we met. And I gave her my number, but she never called me. If she hadn't shown up to work for you, I doubt we'd have ever dated."

Ian's eyebrows rose, correctly suspecting there was more to the story. I kept my mouth shut, and thankfully, so did Connor.

Livvy gracefully changed the topic, "Pearl promised that I can babysit as much as I want."

Ian smiled and took Livvy's hand, "That's wonderful, dear."

"Shall we teach our kid to call you grandmother?" I teased, grateful to be talking about something else.

Livvy made a face, "How about just Livvy?"

"No way! You're family, and you need a family name, like Grams, or Granny, or Mammy or Memaw..."

"I'll think about it, and let you know when the kid starts talking."

"Better be before then, or who knows what you might end up being called."

"Have you two decided where you're going to live?" Ian asked.

"No," I said.

"Yes," Connor said.

I raised my eyebrows at him. I didn't remember coming to any conclusions about that.

"We're going to live in Pearl's apartment until we decide what to do next. We have plenty of time. Babies don't need much space, after all."

My heart melted. That was exactly what I wanted, and he had been listening, even as I hadn't been able to clearly say it. I reached over and held his hand, feeling overwhelmed with love and happiness.

Connor smiled at me.

After that, our food came, and we talked about Margo's: the food, the ambience, the reputation, Giorgio. Ian and Livvy said they loved the place and would definitely be back on their own. It made me happy to see how Margo's plan to find the right clientele was blossoming.

We all ordered dessert. I was surprised to see Giorgio bring it over. I couldn't recall him ever taking over waiter duties.

He set down Ian's dessert, then Livvy's, then Connor's, then mine. I frowned at my bowl. There was something shiny and golden poking out of the top, contrasting with the dark ice cream. It took a couple seconds for it to sink in that it was an engagement ring.

I glanced over at Connor, and he got down on one knee, again. My heart thundered in my chest and my stomach did a million flips.

Connor took my hand in his, "Pearl, I've loved you from the first time I saw you. I've had the most fun in my life with you. You are the most beautiful, smartest, kindest woman I've ever met. It would be my honor to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

I couldn't help it, I burst into tears, "Yes, yes! Connor, you didn't need to do this..."

He grinned at me, then got up and kissed me. Giorgio burst into applause and several surrounding tables joined enthusiastically. My cheeks burned and I held my fiancé tight.

Connor gently plucked the ring out of my dessert and licked off the ice cream that was stuck to it. He slipped it onto my finger. I was amazed that it fit. The ring was beautiful and simple, and looked like an antique to me.

"This was my grandmother's ring, on my mom's side. I asked her to send it to me a couple weeks ago, then I had it resized for you. But I was keeping it at my Dad's and couldn't give it to you last night."

"It's beautiful," I whispered.

Connor had been planning this for that long? He'd barely knew me weeks ago, and I certainly hadn't been pregnant then. He really was as romantic as his father, and I was so lucky to have found him.

~~~~~

A year later, I stood in the doorway of my apartment, looking around at the cozy space that had been my refuge for half a decade. Connor stood next to me, holding our daughter, Margarite, in one arm and a suitcase in the other. He waited quietly as I shut the door on my past.

We bundled Margarite into her car seat in the back of my cheap sedan and drove away. I stared back at the apartment complex as Connor drove, committing the sight to memory. Connor squeezed my hand, and I turned my gaze towards him.

He glanced at me and grinned. My stomach still tingled when he did that. I wondered how long it would take for that feeling to fade? How long until we were a boring couple who settled into a routine and never had any more adventures?

The thought was melancholy, but not sad. There was no one else I'd rather be boring with, after all.

Livvy was waiting for us at the door of her house. She ran up to the car, barely waiting for Connor to stop first. She ignored Connor and I and went right for the back door.

"How's my little granddaughter!" She cooed as she scooped up Margarite.

"Hi Livvy," I said, smiling.

I didn't mind being ignored. Livvy was offering free babysitting, after all. And it was great to be able to trust that she was with someone who loved her as much as Connor and I did.

Ian stepped out of the house a moment later. He also ignored us as he zeroed in on his youngest grandchild. I handed him the diaper bag.

"Enjoy your first night in your new house," He said, eyes still glued to Margarite.

Connor put his arm around me, "We will."

"And we'll be over there tomorrow afternoon for the grand tour," Livvy confirmed, finally looking up at me.

"Enjoy your baby time, Grandma," I smiled at her.

Livvy narrowed her eyes, "We agreed that I'm not being called that."

"Until you tell me what name you do want, I'm going to call you grandma, Grandma. Consider it motivation to pick something," I laughed.

Livvy stuck her tongue out at me and smiled. She and Ian walked back inside, fussing over our baby.

It was a short drive to our new house. It wasn't nearly as grand as we could have afforded, using Connor's trust. But it was big enough to hold the three of us, and however many kids we wanted to add. You only need one bedroom for the boys and one for the girls, right?

That debate had occupied Connor and I for days, as I argued for a smaller house and he for a larger one. In the end, we found something that made us both happy, a century old house plopped on a wooded acre. It was built back when houses were full of smaller rooms, giving the potential for lots of people to have their own private spaces; small, but private, spaces.

It was a bit of a project house, but it was really only cosmetic things that needed to be fixed. The bones and the mechanics worked fine. Connor had been won over by the old carriage house in back that was now used as a four-car garage. Ian had given him Tessie as a wedding present, and now he'd have a place to park her. I'd been won over by the large front porch.

At the door, Connor grabbed me by surprise and picked me up to carry me over the threshold. It was hilarious. He was just strong enough to pick me up, but not really strong enough to carry me so we kind of fell into the house on top of each other.

We rolled in and Connor pressed the door closed with his foot. I laughed as he straddled me and ground his cock into me. I pulled him down and kissed him.

"Welcome home, Mrs. Flannigan," he said.

"I love you, husband," I replied.

He jumped up and pulled me up too, "Come on, I have something to show you!"

He led me quickly through the house to the room we'd chosen as our own. He opened the door grandly and I stepped inside. It took less than a second to see what he was so excited about.

There, in the middle of the room, hung a sex swing. It was positioned right in front of the large window that opened up to a small second floor balcony. It was perfect, like being on display, if only to the trees in our yard.

"When did you put that in here?" I laughed.

"Last weekend. Well, that's when I installed the hook. I had to drill through a beam in the ceiling and use a through bolt with a big nut to hold it in place. It's rated for up to five hundred pounds." Connor explained proudly.

"How fat do you think I'm going to get?" I laughed.

Connor grinned, "Well they make two-person swings, you know. And you'll surely get pregnant again. And I imagine we'll be quite vigorous with it, so you know. Better safe!"

"Want to try it now?" I asked, looking at him coyly.

"Why Mrs. Flannigan, I thought you'd never ask."

I paused and considered, "How will we explain this to your Dad when he comes over for the official tour tomorrow?"

"I can unhook the swing and store it. We can claim the hook in the ceiling was already there," Connor said, pointing as he explained.

I ripped my clothes off while he was distracted. When he turned back to me, his eyes widened comically. Even still, even just for Connor, I got a rush out of being looked at while naked.

My stomach was flabbier now that I'd grown a human inside me. Where I'd once had a fairly firm stomach for a large woman, now my abdomen folded over my pelvis a little and I had a muffin top too. I was still self-conscious about it, but Connor was making great progress in easing that feeling.

Like now, when he slowly walked towards me, his eyes roving over my body. As he usually did, since our baby was born, he reached for my stomach first, for that roll of skin which had, until very recently, shielded our child from the world. He caressed me gently, then gripped the roll and squeezed. It shouldn't have been erotic, but it was. It was because he did with such intense passion.

I shivered and leaned into him. But I didn't try to undress him, not yet. Connor knew that I loved this moment when I was naked, and he was not. Sometimes, we'd do it the other way, where he'd strip for me while I stayed dressed. He loved that best when I wore the short skirt and stockings I'd bought to tease him.

Today, though, it was my time to be on display. I walked over to the swing and examined it. Connor helped me get situated in it and then I was swinging. I felt so licentious as he examined me, my legs spread wide, my arms holding onto the straps, breasts exposed.

Connor walked around me, looking at me from every side, running his hands over me, before he stopped in front of me.

"You look good like this," he grinned, "but I think I have something that can make it even better."

Connor went over to the closet and took out a bag. Reaching his hand inside, he pulled out an apple. But it wasn't just an apple. It was an apple that had a hole drilled in it and a rope threaded through, just like the one that I'd worn so long ago the night we met. Connor tied the gag in place, and I bit into the juicy fruit.

Memories flooded through me of the Hog Roast. Being naked and degraded for all those young men, seeing Connor for the first time, being bound and exposed. My clit started pulsing with arousal. And then I saw the next thing that Connor pulled out of the bag.

It was an anal plug, with a corkscrew pig tail. My eyes widened and I shook my head. Connor frowned sadly and went to put it back in the bag. Ah, my heart. I couldn't take that pout.

I grunted to get his attention and nodded, looking at the tail. Connor smiled widely and went to ease the plug into my ass, using plenty of lube. This one was a bit larger than one I'd had so long ago, and I hadn't had an anal plug in since. As he eased it in, the feeling of degradation that I'd had at the Hog Roast filled me. And just as it had then, it aroused me.

"Don't let go of the straps, OK?" Connor said, standing in front of me again.

I nodded in agreement.

"Some of my frat brothers have been asking if they can watch you again. I can call them now, via Skype, if you want. They're waiting," Connor said as he smoothed his hands over my thighs.

I froze as I processed this. Slowly, I nodded my head again. It'd been a long time since we'd had an adventure, and I was more than ready for another.

Connor took out his laptop and set it up on the bed. He logged into Skype and angled the camera so that I was centered in the frame. Then he dialed.

Four faces filled the screen. Cries of 'Piggy!' exploded from the computer's speakers. Despite Livvy's best efforts to squash the nickname, they hung onto it. I studied their faces and was relieved to see arousal and not disgust. Connor had chosen well.

"You guys like my wife?" Connor asked.

Hoots and whistles answered him.

"You can look, but you can't touch. Only I can touch."

I shivered and stared at the computer.

"What are you going to do to her?"

"Wait and see," Connor grinned cockily.

He rubbed his hands all over my body, squeezing everything that could be squeezed as he went. Some places felt more sensitive than others and I jerked occasionally as he found those spots. The boys watching seemed to enjoy those reactions the most, judging by the volume of their chatter.

"Now, I'm going to show you something very hot," Connor said.

He moved around behind me and reached up to grip my breasts. My clit pulsed as I knew what he was going to do next.

Connor squeezed one of my large tits and a stream of breast milk shot out.

Connor's friends jumped up in excitement at this development and ooh'd loudly. Connor kissed my neck and ear before coming around and pulling my nipple into his mouth. He sucked on my breast lustily.

We'd done this before, a couple times. But being watched while he sucked out my milk made it so much better. I moaned.

"Lucky bastard!" Someone yelled.

Connor grinned at the computer from the side of his mouth as he kept sucking. After draining both my breasts, he sank to his knees and thrust his face into my pussy. He was wild with it, as he often was, licking and nibbling all over, from thigh to thigh and from my pelvis mound down to my taint, he let nothing go un-licked.

I jerked and moaned into my apple gag. Finally, he decided it was time and zeroed in on my clit, lapping it relentlessly with his tongue. It didn't take long for my orgasm to surface, and I tensed and pulsed my cum into his mouth.

Wasting no time, Connor stood and unleashed his cock, thrusting it into me. Whoops erupted from the tinny computer speakers. The disjointed exclamations quickly resolved into a chant, "Knock her up! Knock her up!"

Connor knew that the best chance of getting me to orgasm from vaginal was if he penetrated me hard and fast right after I had a clitoral orgasm. He pumped furiously now, obviously aiming for another orgasm to show off to his friends.

Eyeing the excited young men on the computer screen, I did my best to accommodate Connor's plan. I saw one guy take out his dick and start masturbating, and that did it. My vagina convulsed on Connor's cock, and I lost control of the anal plug entirely, which popped out onto the ground.

Connor let his own orgasm go after a couple extra hard pumps into me. I could feel as his semen filled me. He pulled out and grabbed the computer screen. He put the camera right in front of my vagina so that his friends could watch as his cum dripped out of me.

"Fuck!" One guy's exclamation rose over the general chatter from the computer.

"Yeah," Connor grinned at me, and he closed the laptop on the excited talk of his fraternity brothers, hanging up on them rudely.

Tossing the computer onto the bed, Connor reached around and undid my gag. Dropping it to the floor, he kissed me intensely.

"That was so hot!" I gasped.

Connor laughed.

"I love you!" I said.

"I love you," he replied.

I let go of the straps and wrapped my arms around him, untangling myself from the swing. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. And it didn't look like we were going to become boring anytime soon.

12