All Comments on 'Hog Roast Ch. 05 - Happy Ever After'

by JuanaSalsa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

So. Damned, GOOD!!!!! I love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a series. Plotting, pacing, characterization, dialog. All perfectly done. Wonderful characters that the story persuades you to care about. Hot throughout, but that last scence going out with a bang indeed. Whew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got confused; not the author’s fault. My fault. I misread and then I read a chapter in the wrong order. I thought the second time she was requested to be hung like a hog and fucked, she got fucked by her future father in law and associates. She was impregnated by him which is why he wasn’t initially happy with her being pregnant b/c it was probably his. But the story was great as is.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Loved the way they continued their love for each other but didn't realise they were into exhibitionism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuanaSalsa@JuanaSalsa
I deeply appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read my stories, especially those who comment. I love to hear if my words have connected with you in any way. While there have been many requests for sequels to specific stories, and these inevitably spark ideas, I tend ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES