All Comments on 'Hold Me Tight'

by Just-Legal

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Have you ever been hit really hard in the face?

The last thing on your mind would be sex. And if you were a woman who had been hit in the cheek, I doubt a blow job would be high on your to-do list.

Also, what unpleasant talk with her husband? I thought he was out of town. And even if the talk was to be after he got back, are we to assume she is going to tell her about screwing her boss with half her head looking like a cantelope?

Eric

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Good Story but...

I have to agree with Eric, when you have been hit really hard in the face the last thing on your mind would be sex. This is especially true of women, now if you had this occur of a period of a couple weeks after she was hit, then the story would have been more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Think about the situation please

She's been assaulted in a place she may have disliked, but in which she still felt reasonably safe. She's wanting reassurance more than anything else, reassurance of her desirability, coupled with a desire to reward Bryan for taking her to a place of safety and staying with her when she needed someone.

That they had sex doesn't surprise me in the least when you look at the situation from a woman's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Conversation With Her Husband

Very Sensuous in the lovemaking. Very Well Done.

I hope you do a followup about her conversation with her husband. AND;; What she has to tell his is NOT about her extramarital liason. By the time she knows for sure, her guilt will have subsided enough that she will be able to face her husband and say: "Good news, honey. We're going to be parents. I'm pregnant." And with her knowing full well who the biological father is, the couple continues their marriage with the unwitting husband thinking he is the natural father of the child.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Unpleasant my ass.

The cheating slut will probably lie to him and say how much she loves him even though she has cum running down her legs.

If you write a sequel, hopefully the husband will find out what a slut she is and throw her cheating ass out.

fifty5fifty5over 16 years ago
Who is learning here?

You are a woman, so comments about "a woman wouldn't..." simply aren't appropriate.

Maybe this is a fantasy. Maybe it's a need you can't express in other ways.

Whatever, it's sexy - and loving, respectful sex at that, no matter what other issues there are.

Don't worry about the trolls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cheating...........

Slut

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
I Hate Cheaters

She was punched in the face then screwed her boss. Erotic Coupling?

Just a skank cheating on her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous