Hold on Honey

Story Info
Wife finds out her husband wants to be a cuck.
6k words
3.78
5.4k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaLinda
LisaLinda
29 Followers

I am a Sueann Marks. I am a married woman of 30 pulse (ok 33). I am 5feet 3, 112 pounds, 34 B cup breasts, 22 waist with a flat belly, 27 hips, slim well shaped legs that end at my nice apple shaped ass. My hair is natural auburn, that hangs down to my mid back and is slightly wavey, when naked it covers my upper breast and nipples then stops leaving the lower swell of my breast exposed. I think it is sexy that way. I keep my auburn pubic hair trimmed to a small landing strip that is just long enough to pull and play with. My pussy lips and the rest of the area is shaved clean and smooth.

I enjoy sex more than a conservative mother of three should. I have a 15 year old daughter that is almost my twin, (just two inches taller and is a 35 B cup), and we have twin boys of 12. My husband is 35 quite hansom 6 feet even 180 pounds brown hair and eyes broad shoulders. We have I thought a good sex life. I rarely say no when he wants sex and I will do the things he likes to do in bed.

We were married just after I finished high school, Jack was in the third year of college. I got pregnant just a month after my 18th birthday. Jack joked that it was his birthday gift to me. I was just starting my first year of college. Being young, married, and pregnant with morning sickness was not my plan to start my college career. My second year was delayed for three months while learned how to be a mother and figured out breast feeding and breast pump milking so my mother could watch Jan while I was in classes.

Jack was in his last month of his master program when I found out I was pregnant again. I was six months along as I walked in my cap and gown. I held off for a year before I started my Master program. Jack finished his law school with his JD and was hired at a large law firm in town. I finished my MBA and became a CPA at a large international construction company headquartered in town. Life was good, we both have good jobs. The kids are doing well in school. My job is such that I can be at home when they get out of school. I thought life was good.

On night just after a rather good and long sex romp. I was well licked and fucked out. I even swallowed his cum. Witch I love to do; Jack was holding me close to him. My naked breast were pressing into his chest. Jack was running his fingers thru my hair as we laid in the dark, as I basked in the afterglow of a major orgasm. Jack asked if I was happy with our sex life. I smiled, kissed his chest said yes. He just lay quite. I lifted my head in the darkness I could see his face. I asked what was wrong. Jack did not answer. I shifted up higher asked again. Jack said that he has felt that something was missing now. He said he loved me deeply but felt that something was missing. I asked what. He said he did not know just something, maybe the old excitement as when we were kids sneaking a quick fuck in the back of the van, or trying not to get caught on the couch in the family room at my house after my parents went to bed. He said he missed the excitement in the love making. I told him that we were not kids.

I said that Jan was just at that age where she will start dating. I reminded him that she has a better body then I did at her age and better than mine is now. So, if he wants excitement in his life, he will have some when he has to chase off the boys over the next few years. He said don't remind him, he is not ready for her to grow up. But he said that he feels that we are in a rut with our sex life. We have sex the same basic way all the time. Then we roll over and sleep. I think to myself you sleep; I masturbate if you don't bring me to orgasm. I kiss him and say it will work out. Then I rolled over to sleep.

Over the next few months our sex life starts to slow down. I find myself masturbating more and more. Jack has slowed down from 4 or 5 times a week down to 1 or 2 times a week and a few times to only twice in two weeks. I needed to do something. I bought sheer sexy shorties nightgowns. I light candles. I turned on red lights and do a striptease for him. I put on masturbating shows for him. I talk dirty. I even allowed him to watch porno then would act out some of the things we saw. I sucked him off and swallowed each time. I woke him with blowjobs.

I was starting to get depressed because nothing was helping. On night I was talking to my best girlfriend Inga about my problem she said she had an idea. After she told me her plan I was not really happy with it but would give it a try. I sent the kids to my mother for a weekend.

I made Jack his favorite dinner and dressed in a sexy sundress. After dinner I took jack to my in home office. We had a drink when the doorbell rang. I went to answer it. I walk back in with Inga. I tell Jack that I have a plan to help him with his problem. With that she leaned down and kissed me fully on the mouth with a lot of tongue. As we kissed Inga's hand went inside the top of my dress and pulled on my nipples. We broke the kiss. I lifted my skirt I sat down on his lap cowgirl style facing him. I made sure that my skirt was not under me, so I sat with my panties on his pants. I leaned in gave him a kiss. Then I opened his shirt. Inga walked over; I reached out unzipped her dress.

She sat down next to Jack. She moved close to his ear and said that tonight she was going to help us with our problem. With that she bite his earlobe then she moved up and kissed me. She pulled her dress off her shoulders and turned to Jack as she opened her bra. It slid down her breast and onto her lap. Jack reached out but Inga grabbed his hands. She said "Jack you did not know but, I am a lesbian" then she reached over and pulled down the shoulder straps from my dress exposing my naked breast to him. She said that we decided to let him have a little show. With that she lowered her lips to my nipple and sucked.

I felt his cock harden. I started to move my hips rubbing my pantie covered pussy on him. I had his shirt opened; I lean over sucking his nipple. Inga opened my dress, letting it fall. I stood up and dropped the dress to the floor. I stood only in panties. I slid to my knees opened his belt. Inga told him to stand. I pulled his pants off with his shoes. I had his cock in my hand. Inga said stop. Jack looked like he was going to cry. Inga took Jack to a chair and sat him down.

She undressed, giving him her panties. She walked over to the couch and help me open it to a bed. Inga pulled off my panties as we got into bed. Inga told Jack that we were going to have a lesbian sex show for him. He could jack off with her panties. If she got me to cum before he shot his cum then I would let him fuck me. If we won, he would need to lick her to orgasm. She lit a candle and turned off the lights. We laid down so he could watch. Inga and I started kissing. Inga pushed her fingers into my pussy then looking at Jack as she licked her fingers.

Inga was talking dirty and called me slut. Then she got us into a 69 with her on top. I licked her till she squirted into my mouth. I had cum three times. I fell limp then I felt Jack move over me. Inga whispered that we tied so he gets to fuck me as I sucked her pussy. Jack fucked me hard, after he shot his cum in my pussy, Inga sucked me clean. As I laid naked with cum on my titties in my hair and on my belly. Inga said Jack has more cum to give me. She put her dress over her naked body and closed the door as she left.

But that did not solve our problem for long. About two months later it was back to as it was. After a while I was about to give up when one night just after I sucked him off. Jack asked if I like to suck cock. I said yes, I even like to swallow. He asked if I ever suck off another guy. I looked at him and said that he was the only man I ever sucked off. I only had one other boyfriend before Jack took my virginity. I told Jack that he was the only man I ever fucked. Jack asked about Inga. I said that she and I never had any sex before that night. He asked if I wanted to sleep with her again. I did not answer.

He asked again. I said that that night was exciting and I did enjoy it. Jack then said if I wanted I could have Inga as a special girlfriend and could even spend a night with her if I wanted. He kissed me then turned off the light. He rolled over and went to sleep. I laid in the dark. I started to think about Inga and how her pussy tasted as I licked her as she sucked my pussy juice from me. My hand slid down into my pussy. My wetness covered my fingers. I lifted my hand to my mouth and licked them clean as my other fingers pinched my nipples thru my nightie. I masturbated thru two orgasm as I soaked my side of the bed with my own cum. It flooded out of me and slide down over my ass cheeks to the sheet below. I woke late the next day. I had dreams of Inga and I make love all night.

A few weeks later on a Friday, Jack called me at my office and said he had an emergency out of town. One of the major clients of the firm was just arrested in Miami. He being the only lawyer in the office that also had a Florida licenses, he needed to go down and take care of things. He said he should be back by Wednesday. He said he was at the airport and would call later that night or the next day depending how long it took at the jail. I was disappointed I had planned to spend the weekend with him at home naked. I told him to hurry home I will be needing to masturbate till he got home.

Around 10 p.m. the phone rang. I thought that it was Jack. It was his office. The girl said that Jack would be delayed and would not be able to get back till next Friday or Saturday. I though a whole week, oh well nothing to do about it. With the kids at mothers for the weekend. I called Inga. She arrived at the house with a large overnight bag. She told me that she planned to have a good time this weekend. An hour later after she lifted her wet pussy from my face. Inga said that we need to get dressed for a club night. We showered together playing and fingering each other till the hot water ran out.

Inga had me sit at my dressing table as she french bradded my hair. She applied my makeup. Sexy smoky eyes just the right amount of makeup, sexy red lipstick and heavy, heavy perfume. She pulled out my see-through jade green body suite with garter straps, then my black silk stockings. The next came my jade green wrapround dress that is short. She put my black silk choker with a cameo. My sliver chain earrings with jade stones on the end of the three chains. My black five inch heels. Last she tied a black silk scarf in a bow around my hair.

Inga did her makeup sexy; her short hair was slicked back sexy looking hot. She put on pink see-through bra and panties. A sheer transparent pink blouse with black lace trim and buttons, a short, pleated skirt and black heels. Her sexy pink eyes and lips made her a real knockout. Inga said she would drive because she did not want to arrive in my "mom mobile" her little red sport convertible is better. The drive to the club took half an hour. My skirt was showing off a lot of leg and the truckers at the lights took a long look. By the time we got to the club I was quite turned on.

As we pulled into the lot and parked Inga said that she really was bi-sexual and tonight is a night for cock if we get lucky. I said we. She just smiled, she ran her hand under my dress and felt my wetness, she said yes WE. Inga opened my purse she slide four condoms in along with a small bottle of lube. I said I don't need them. Inga said going bareback is also fun. I said I don't plan to get picked up by a man, we have each other for after the club. Inga winked and smiled.

The club was an upscale and older group club. Inga said competing with 20 something hotties in a loud club is not the way to get laid when your over 30. She kissed me on the cheek when we entered the club. We found a high stool table that showed off our stuff. Inga ordered us drinks, then she pulled me onto the dance floor for a quick dance, as we were bouncing and bobbing to the music she kept rubbing my ass. After the dance we went back to our table and started drinking.

The waitress came over with a new round. Inga looked up. The waitress she said from the men at the bar. Inga eyes got wide. I slowly turned to see a good looking guy of 40 standing looking at her. Inga said we should ask him over. Before I could say no she waved at him. He came over Inga thank him for the drink and asked him to join us. His name was Paul. A slow dance started and he took Inga to the floor. They danced three songs.

By the end of the third song. Inga was grinding her body into him; his hands were squeezing her ass. When they came back to the table Inga was hanging all over the guy. We had a few more drinks. Paul asked me to dance. It was slow he held me close but did not grab my ass. As we went back to the table. Paul stopped and started to talk to a man behind me. As I turned I saw it was Sam from Jack's office. I was a little bit embarrassed. Paul asked Sam to join us at the table.

Sam is 40, 6 feet 6, 290, brown hair with just a touch of gray, with gray eyes very good looking. His voice is a low, very sexy tone that each time he has talked to me in the past my panties always got damp. Inga swooned when he shook her hand and said "nice to meet you Inga" that did not help me much with the four drinks and his voice. I was almost a flood. We all had a drink and talked. Sam asked were Jack was. I said he was called to go to Miami for a week on business. Sam face got a funny look but it passed.

We had a few more drinks. Sam took me to the floor for a slow dance. As we danced I could feel his cock pressing into me. I was a little drunk, I enjoyed his attention. I enjoyed his reaction when he pulled me close, I pushed myself rubbing my pubic mound on his. His cock got hard. When we got back to the table Inga and Paul were not around. As we drank I asked Sam where was Ann, his wife. Sam then said that she is out with a friend.

I just looked at him. Sam then said that he and Ann have an open marriage. I said oh I did not know. He said they have had it for over 12 years. He is ok with it and they often exchange pictures on the cell phone while that are on dates. He said that Ann was on a weeklong vacation with a friend. She and this friend have been together for about two months. I asked if he knew him. Sam said yes they even had two nights with a threesome. I blushed. Sam said that Ann and friend were spending a week together. I said that is sad that you could not join them. He said he had a case and could not go this time but they plan to go in a few months.

I being a little more drunk, asked Sam if Ann enjoyed her threesome, taking care of two men at once. Sam said that she did not have to do all the work that he and the friend also took care of each other some. I was shocked. He said he has kept the friend hard with his hand and mouth while Ann sucked on Sam. He said that he has Ann sitting on his face while the friend sucked him off. He even has "pegged" the friend, once while the friend was fucking Ann. I said that sounds hot. I was drinker then I thought.

Sam pulled me close as we kissed, his hand went to my breast and squeezed. As we kissed I rubbed his cock. He broke the kiss pulled me close onto his lap. We kissed again my dress opened showing my legs up to my body suite panty. His hand slid up my leg I was so wet. He started to kiss my neck. I said we better stop. He asked why. I said because of Jack. He would not like it. Sam said Jack is not here. I said I know but he would not approve. I moved off his lap and said I better find Inga. He said that he needed to show me something. He pulled out his phone. He opened the picture of Ann sucking the friend's cock, then the back of the man's head as he sucked Sam.

Just then the phone chimed. A photo popped up. Sam looked at it and smiled. He turned the phone around. It was Ann on her knees looking into a full mirror while her lover was fucking her doggie style. The caption said "this will be his fourth load of cum for the day. The first was in my mouth on the flight down, the second was in the hot tub, the third was in bed, and now on my knees as he fucks my ass. Enjoy your week of jacking off, love you so much for letting me having him alone for a week. Will call in a few days Love Ann" after I read the caption I looked at the reflection in the mirror, the friend fucking her ass was Jack. I dropped the phone. Sam said sorry I thought you knew.

Inga and Paul came back in. Inga blouse was unbuttoned and Paul zipper was down. Inga asked what was wrong. Sam gave her the phone. Inga said "that mother fucker" Inga asked me if I knew. I said not till just now. I said it like a slap in the face. Inga pulled me close and I started to cry, she helped me to the ladies room. We sat on the couch in there. She held me as I cried it out. She held me for a few minutes then gave me a kiss. Said we better redo our makeup. Inga said this will pass, we just need to deal with it. We finished and went back to the table. Sam told Paul what happened. Paul asked if I was ok. I stood straight and said I am better now. I looked at them all and said we better go. Inga stood and gave Paul a kiss. I kissed Sam.

I turned to Inga and said. I will ride back to the house with Sam, you bring Paul. We are moving this party back to my house. Inga just looked. I looked at them and said if Jack(ass) can. I can. I said that Inga and I planned to have a lesbian sex night. But it will better as a sex show if the guys don't mind. With that I took Sam by the hand leading him out of the club. Inga and Paul followed. When I got into Sam car while still in the parking lot. I opened my dress, then I opened his belt and pants. I told him to drive. I was going to suck his cock.

Sam drove with one hand the other had pushed my dress up and was inside my body suit rubbing my ass and fingering me. My head was bobbing up and down on his long cock. I sucked him all the way home he shot his first cum in my mouth just was we stopped in my driveway. I walked to the door holding Sam's hand, we did not even fix our cloths. His cock was still out of his pants as I opened the door just as Inga's car pulled in, Paul was driving Inga head was in his lap. When Inga walked to the door I said you have cum on you lip. She took a finger and rubbed my mouth showing me Sam's cum.

I made drinks and took all of us to my bedroom.

I took my phone and turned on the video. I looked into the lens and said "Hi honey I know how bad you wanted sex this week, so I thought I let you watch as Inga and I had lesbian sex, I hope you enjoy the show. Don't hurt your arm jacking off, Love you, see you soon." I then acted like I was putting the phone on a stand. I gave the phone to Sam so he could film.

Inga and I danced and kissed as we stripped off each other's clothes slowly. I kissed down her naked body sucking her nipples then I slowly knelt down kissing and licking her body as I did. I looked into the camera and said that Inga is staying the weekend, I then pushed my mouth to her pussy. Her hands held me by my breaded hair as I sucked her pussy. Inga looked into the camera and said "Sueann has the best mouth. She knows how to lick pussy" with that she starts to cum in my mouth as Sam films her climax. I stand. Inga pulls me to her as she cleans her cum from my lips. We get in bed with Inga on her back. I move to the top 69 position.

As Inga sucks my pussy. I spread her legs wide looking into the camera I say "honey just look at Inga's pretty pussy I think it a very pretty pussy. don't you" I spread her lips and run a finger down then in to her, I look into the camera and suck my finger saying she taste wonderful. I lower my face and lick her to a quick orgasm. I look into the camera and say "we are going to have some alone time now so I can send you this film, when I come back I will have love bites on my neck, titties, belly, and my pussy, love you" with that Sam stops filming. I send Jack the video.

LisaLinda
LisaLinda
29 Followers
12