Hold on Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and Paul are naked as Inga and I give them a show for an hour. I crawl off the bed to Sam and take his cock into my mouth. After I suck him hard I say now is the time to get even. I tell Inga to film the next clip. I have Sam in bed on his back. I cover his legs with a sheet. I cover my body with a sheet like I under the covers with my head out from under. The room is dim light with our red sex light. I have a candle lit. I look into the camera; with a sexy voice I say "well honey we had some alone time. I did not get my love bites yet but that will come after I get this cum." Then I lift my head and pull Sam's big cock out from under my chin and looking into the camera, I lick it then slide it into my mouth, I pull the covers over my head as the camera goes to black.

I send the video to Jack then turn off my phone. As I lay under Sam he slides his cock into me. I feel the foreskin pushed open as he enters my pussy. Sam is much bigger than Jack. Sam cock stretches me open. I believe I can feel the veins on his cock as it slides deeper into me. I lay under Sam his massive body covers me totally. I am pressed into the mattress by his weight. I am impaled on his cock as it reaches my cervix. I have spread my legs as wide as I can to allow him to fuck me deeper than I have ever been fucked. My whole body is covered by his. My caves and feet are the only part of my lower body seen on the video. I need to keep my head turned to the side in order to breath.

My orgasm is building and building. Normally when I have an orgasm I bounce and shake. But with Sam pressing my body under him, my orgasm will be contained to within my body. I don't know how it will feel, however in just a few seconds I will. Sam is breathing harder. His body is humping me harder and faster. I feel sweat between my breast and on my forehead. I can feel his cock grow. His ball sack is pressed into my ass cheeks. My body starts to tingle. I can feel his cock jerk and is balls pull tight as he starts to cum. His cock twitches in me. I feel his cum shoot out into me. I cannot move as my orgasm hits.

My body can't move; however, I explode with the most massive orgasm in my life. My outside body is incased under his body. My inside body convulses and quiver, it stakes and twitches. My stomach quivers. I try to buck my hips to help my release. The orgasm is so massive and my trapped body can only absorb the explosion my orgasm. I pass out as my mind eyes sees stars and a bright flash. I wake. I am uncovered as Sam is kneeling on the bed between my legs. He is looking at me. Inga ask if I am ok. I shake my head and say "no, I never felt such an orgasm in my life. It was so massive that I thought I could die" Inga said that I screamed out and my body went limp.

I laid still for over five minutes barely breathing. Inga said she thought I had a stroke. As I laid recovering I feel cum dripping from my pussy down the crack of my ass to the sheets below. Sam asked if I am alright. I reach up pull him down and kiss him. I tell him when I recover our next fuck I will be on top or my knees. But I will definitely fuck him again and again, starting in just a few minutes, I want his cock to impale me again and again whit me on my knees as my breast swing and my ass bounces.

I lower my mouth to his cock; I lick him clean of our mixed cum. I suck him hard. Sam moves me to my knees. I tell Inga to film this I want to see my face when I orgasm. Sam and I fucked four more times that night. I film Inga and Paul twice, Inga and both guys in a spit roasting of Inga once. Inga sent the videos to Jack then turned off the phone again. I wake Sam with his morning wood in my mouth.

I know that Jack can't get home before five on Friday. I send the kids over to mothers. I know that Jack will have to take a cab home from the airport because his car is at home, his office had it delivered. Sam drove Ann to the airport so no car. Jack would need a cab. I asked Inga if I could have Paul for the night on Friday. I wanted to be fucking someone when Jack walks into the bed room. Paul wanted to fuck me that first night but could not get it up so I said I owed him a fuck.

I had all the lights off in the house with just the stair light on and a red light next to the bed on. The bedroom door was open. Paul and I has been kissing and sucking each other for over an hour when I heard the door open. I pulled Paul on top of me and told him to fuck me hard. Sam came into the bedroom as Paul was fucking me. I looked up and said "Hi honey, I did not expect you till tomorrow, just give me a few minutes then I can give you a welcome home kiss" I told Paull to fuck me hard I want his cum in my pussy.

Jack thru his coat down and started to yell at me. I just held Paul close and told him to keep fucking me. I said to Jack "hold on honey. You just spent a week fucking Ann, I found out that you have been fucking her for two months, among other things. So, you can just have a seat and watch me being royally fucked or you can go to YOU NEW BEDROOM acrost the hall and wait till I finish fucking my guest we should be finished by tomorrow morning" with that I kissed Paull and wrapped my legs around him and humped him as we fucked.

I made a show out of fucking Paul. Jack had taken a seat in the dark and watched. After about an hour I called Jack over to the bed. I took his hand and said I love you as Paul was fucking me. I told Jack to take off his pants because I wanted to suck him as I get fucked in front of him. Jack stripped naked. I whispered into Paul's ear to just keep fucking me. We move to a doggie position so I get spit roasted. Paul moved us around. I started to suck Jack hard. I stroked him and licked him as I was being fucked by Paul. My orgasm was building and knew that the guys won't last long. I hoped we would cum together.

Jack cummed first. Paul and I cummed together. I slid down to my belly as Paul slipped out of my pussy. I rolled over onto my back, Paul sat back. I told Jack to kiss me. Then I pushed his head down and told him to lick me clean and to suck Paul's cum from my pussy. As Jack was sucking my pussy I motioned for Paul to lay down next to me. After a few minutes of Jack sucking my pussy I had an orgasm. I lifted Jack head by the hair, I told Jack he was good sucking pussy. Now I need you to suck Paul's cock. Get him hard and clean.

When he is hard I want you to guide his cock into my pussy and watch him fuck me again. When he finished you will lick his cum out of me. After you finish with me, you will suck him hard again. Then he is going to peg you. I want to watch as you jack off with his cock in your ass.

All that took about two almost three hours. I was fucked out. I had cum in my hair, on my breast and belly. I told Paul to start the shower. I told Jack to go to his bedroom. As I kissed Jack goodnight as he was standing by the door. I told him to enjoy his night. I wanted him to make breakfast for three in the morning. I closed and locked the bedroom door.

I took Paul to the shower. After we dried we went back to bed. Paul and I fucked three times that night. I had put a baby monitor in the room with a speaker in Jack's bedroom so he could hear us fucking. In the morning as I was sucking Paul's woody. Jack brought in our breakfast and left the room. About an hour later Paul left.

I took an hour before I came down to the kitchen to Jack. I told Jack that he will sleep in the other room for the next three months. That I will entertain anyone I want as often as I want and he will be available to service any and all of us as I chose. I will allow him to fuck me sometime but if he gets some on the side I will divorce him and use the videos of him servicing the other men at the trial. I told him after the three months that we will talk about our marriage again and decide how it will go from there. Jack said he agreed. I kissed him.

I took him to my bedroom and we fucked twice. Later that night as I was pegging him with my strap on I told him that I had stopped taking birth control the first night and I figure that I have had ten loads of cum in my pussy from four different men including him. At that he shot his cum into his hand. I told him to lick his cum off.

That is how we started our open marriage. About eight months later I missed my period. I have no idea who the father is. I will guess when my daughter is born, but Jack will still be raising her as his own. Such is life he wanted to be chuckold and now he is my chuck and he is enjoying it. He even has arranged other men to fuck me. Sometimes he watches sometimes he joins in other he is locked out. I enjoy having my men and the different cock and ways of fucking. All because he wanted to have some fun on the side. Now he will live with it.

Linda Jakes

12