Holding You Here

Story Info
The Young King likes when his Adviser tells him what to do.
3.2k words
4.47
4.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dream date: 25.11.2023

Finish date: 02.12.2023

Word Count: 3,284

The doors burst open causing the Healer to jump. The King's Adviser stormed through, headed straight for the Young King.

"What have you done?! I told you to bring more knights and not to take on the creature yourself! Healer, are you nearly finished?"

"Yes, Adviser." Healer replied, keeping his head down.

"I'd like to speak with the Young King, if you'd leave us, thank you."

"Of course." Healer finished bandaging the Young King and swiftly left. Closing the chamber doors behind him.

The Young King sat on the edge of his bed, shirtless and bandaged. The Healer had told him he must rest for some time to recover from his injury. He would not be able to escape Adviser's wrath.

"What were you thinking? Dealing with it in such an abysmal manor. Not enough knights, running in foolishly yourself. It was barely dealt with. You best make sure that archer is rewarded for without them, your injuries would be far greater and the others definitely would not have their lives."

Adviser was overcome with fury over the Young King's actions. He could not get a word in.

"You don't have an heir! More importantly, you don't even have a wife that could take the thrown until the heir is old enough. How many proposals from neighbouring kingdoms with princesses is it now? Four? All rejected before you even discuss marital arrangements. Are you even thinking about your kingdom?"

"Of course I'm thinking about the kingdom!" He fought back. "Why do you think I wanted to deal with the creature personally? It had taken too many of my people's lives. Destroyed too many of their crops."

"Then why was my advice ignored? Why was this done so poorly? You were not this reckless when your parents were alive."

Her words hollowed him out. Made him empty inside. He struggled, when his parents were mentioned.

Unable to look at her and having turned away, it gave Adviser a moment of pause. Seeing his face got to her. The furrowed brows, crinkled nose, his frown. Was it fair to be this hard on him given what he was going through, what she was going through?

She had been working as the previous King's adviser for years. The Young King wasn't even born. She loved his parents dearly. How could she guide their son to look after the kingdom when she herself, was hurting this badly?

"I understand... it still hurts. Please, sire..." Adviser's voice was a gentle whisper. "The best I can do is take care of you in their stead. And the only way I can do that, is by advising you, on what I believe, is the best course of action." She took a deep breath. "You've made some poor choices these last few months, despite my advice. You refuse to do as I tell you anymore. If you're going to continue such foolishness, I may as well leave." The Young King's heart clenched. "What's holding me here if my station is ignored?"

Done with her scolding, Adviser turned to walk away. The Young King's hand reached out, grabbing her hip... holding her in place.

"...I like it when you tell me what to do." The Young King's head was down. He looked up at her, his fingers pulling her back to him. "...Tell me what you'd like me to do."

Adviser was still. What was he asking of her? Her eyes glanced down. Finally taking notice of his naked torso, once you minus the bandages.

The fire had not been on long, and so his nipples were hard in the chill. He had creases across his stomach in his slouched posture. She turned to his arm that was oh so stimulatingly caressing her hip.

She placed her hand on top of his. Moving it, guiding it between her legs. "...Rub me here."

The Young King's eyes widened and he sat up. She was letting him touch her.

His fingers stroked between her legs. She widened her stance to allow him better movement. He had wanted this for so long.

He had always hidden behind his mother's skirts as a child so he could peek unnoticed (at least the child had thought so) when Adviser was working for his parents. She was so beautiful. She still was. Her eyes had wrinkles now and her mouth was worn with how often she smiled. None of the other princesses stood a chance since he decided years ago his heart belonged to her.

Adviser was getting weak. She reached out and put a hand on his shoulder to stabilise herself. The Young King kissed her wrist immediately.

His lips were as caressing as his fingers. Noticing what made her sigh, worshipping that spot. His tongue emerged lapping at her skin. Tasting the deliciousness that he's been struggling to resist. It got harder these last few months. She was his adviser now. She was by his side.

The sensation was tantalising as Adviser's fingers trailed up the Young King's neck. Her thumb pinching his chin to make him meet her gaze. His eyes were glazed with an intoxicated euphoria.

"Open your mouth." The Young King followed his adviser's command.

She slipped two fingers inside and fondled his tongue. His lips wrapped around her, sucking and tasting her very touch.

The room at once got very hot for him. He pulled her in closer, desiring more connection. Inside his trousers he was spilling. Restricted and hard trying to hump himself on her leg.

Adviser's fingers coated beautifully in the Young King's saliva, she receded them and brought her face close to his. Cradling him to remain in place. Her breath flowed into him and her tongue licked across his lips.

"Get on the floor and take my pants off."

He had never moved so swift. His royal behind was on the cold stone floor, fiddling with the strings and belts to undress his adviser. Stepping out of her pant leg and boot, Adviser placed her foot on the bed to stabilise her.

The Young King looked up and above him was her glistening cunt, perfect in it's hair arrangement. He looked in awe, gasping for breath in excitement. Before anything else could be done, he flinched his eyes closed as something dripped along his top lip.

She's dripping, I'm making her drip!

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." Able to comply just in time, the Young King's head was pulled forward immersed fully in Adviser's decadent fluids.

His arms wrapped around her thighs as he gorged himself inside her. Making love to her with his mouth. Licking between her folds and sucking her clit so he could feel her legs strain under her enjoyment of his tongue. His only displeasure was that his tongue were not equipped to dive deeper into her hole.

Adviser's breath had grown shaky, her voice was higher pitched. Her fingers massaged the back of the Young King's head. He continued, trying to lull her deeper into him.

Her fingers gripped his hair tightly and her back arched. Her hips thrust deeper into the Young King's face. Advisers legs spasmed around his head. A big sigh of relief poured out of her and he felt her muscles relax.

But the Young King wouldn't let her rest. His hands kept her in place. Groping her butt cheeks so she couldn't escape. He couldn't be pulled away from her new flavour. He was not done until he licked up every last drop of her. Until the only juices that remained on her were his own spit.

The Young King rested against the bed, head hung back panting as he hoped he pleased his adviser well enough.

She dropped her leg and steadied herself by laying hands on the mattress. Taking a moment to breathe, she straightened herself up, her naked cunt right in front of the Young King's face. Adviser looked between his legs at the wet patch consuming the bulge under her King's clothing.

Her fingers traced his jawline. "Remove the rest of your clothes and follow me on the bed." Adviser clambered over him and slipped out of view.

The Young King fussed with his pants and dragged them off while still on the floor. In his haste and lean forward to dispose of them, his side hurt and he let out a pained wince.

"Are you alright?" Called Adviser.

"Went too fast. I'm fine."

He rose to his feet. Completely naked aside from the bandages. The small of his back had indentations over his behind which carried supple and plump cheeks. Grope-able and perfectly ripe.

When the Young King turned around, Adviser was laying her head amongst the pillows, a knee bent and... she had been able to remove her shirt with ease. Her breasts cupped by her arms, the chill got to her. He would have to warm her up, if he could only move.

Stunned at the enamouring sight, the Young King's cock twitched. Unrestricted now, pointing in the direction of the beauty on his bed.

"Surely," Adviser began. "You don't need to be told all the way through."

The Young King crept on his bed and over her body. Her legs spread to give him room, he lay his mass all along her. His cock felt a pull and desire to be inside her. Placed between her folds was not enough.

Adviser's eyes grew as she watched him cover her. His body was so warm. She gasped as he put his cock between her. It was tantalising having it rest there. Her cunt oozed more fluid at the mere touch of it. She wanted him covered in her.

Their foreheads touched and Adviser waited for the Young King to enter her.

What sort of lover was he? She pondered.

Being this close to her, the Young King's mind went wild. His heart raced, his breathing could do little to catch up. He needed her air.

He pushed Adviser's head into the pillow. His lips were desperate. Both her lips were so different and intoxicating in their own right. The lips on her face moved with him. Danced with him. Their tongues joined in dance and play.

His hips moved before he realised. Getting slick between her folds. Humping and gliding between them. Their bodies closer than they had ever been.

Adviser raised her head so she could have some breathing room. Her neck was ravaged with more of the Young King's kisses. She melted into his bed under the weight of him and bucked her hips to make him melt into her.

He pulled away instead. Standing on his knees, eyes scouring her body as his hands brushed her inner thighs, spreading her legs apart for him. His cock resting, glistening on top of her.

The Young King paused. Looking at her as he always did. That coy look he gave her when he wanted to ask her something.

"...Will you make my heir? Be my wife, my Queen?"

Adviser's gasp was less than a whisper. What was she to say? "...Kings usually take a younger wife. Better suited for making heirs if-"

"But you can still do it!" He leaned forward, his hands slipping to her hips and grabbing them. "I've seen them! The beautiful older ladies of the brothels. That didn't catch it in time. Their bellies growing with the seed of their clients inside them. Some were older than you, I've seen. I've only looked at the ones that I thought were your age."

His fingers are soft as they glide slowly over her belly. "Will you do it, Adviser? Become my Queen, my wife? Make my children your children?"

Adviser had thought this would be a simple fling. Something she could hold over him to force him to choose a princess. What's this business of him asking her to be his wife?

"...I've never been with anyone before." The Young King said in a shy whisper.

"What? Of course you have! I've seen them leave. We've had to collect you from brothels."

"I've done things with them but I've never..." He rolls back on his ankles. His cock, trailing down her entrance. Making her quiver at the tease of his touch. "...Never been inside them. I've wanted it to be you for years. I didn't want to mix my bloodline with anyone but you."

What kind of position had she gotten herself into? It's one thing to take a king by the reigns and direct him to touch you for a night. A completely other matter if said king asks you to make his heir for it.

"Young King... I may not be the best choice for the kingdom, or for you."

"How can you say that?" His voice was hurt and face distraught. "You've served my parents and the people for longer than my life. All of the kingdoms offering their princesses to me are from alliances that you made with my father. No one cares for this kingdom more than you, I am sure. That is who I want for my Queen. I want you, Adviser."

Why was she weak? Why was she holding back tears to his words?

She must think, what would be the best course for this? He could be a laughing stock because of her. A king with a queen the age of his mother? Never.

Rumours could spread accusing her of using him for more power. It was always the previous King's joke that she was running the kingdom just as much, if not more than him. She could really run it if she were the Young King's Queen.

And what would the harm in that be? Men marry for more land and power that the women bring. She would be no different. Let them say what they wish. She will build the Young King's reign to be the most prosperous in this kingdom!

"This is what you are going to do, Young King." His silhouette perked up to her words. "Tonight you will fill me with all that you can and should I prove successful and bare you a child, then you may marry me and the heir shall be legitimate. But if I cannot-"

"We can adopt!" Adviser was still from his interjection. "We can make an orphan my ward and heir. The child doesn't matter but you must be my wife, Adviser!"

...Persistent.

She felt her inner self crumbling. The Young King was giving her a second chance for courtship and family she thought she'd miss from having worked for the previous King all these years.

While women flocked to men in power, men tended to avoid women with it. But she knew the main reason was the rumours going about that she was more than the previous King's adviser.

She could have been more...

While talking with the previous Queen, it had been brought to her attention that when she was with child she began rejecting the King's advances. Simply a strange loss of appetite for it. Adviser found the situation amusing as she then mentioned her loneliness and desire to be touched.

"Would you like my King, then?" The Queen spoke with such ease to have found the simple solution to the problem.

But it turned out to be more than a matter of both parties saying yes. She did not get far with the previous King. The touch of each other's naked flesh was troubling. They did the right movements but no reaction occurred.

And yet, the Young King's touch made her drip. And yet, when he hadn't even sunk his royal cock inside her, he asked for her hand and her children.

"...Young King."

"Please don't." He interrupted. "Please don't call me 'Young King.' I want you as my partner, my life, my equal. Please don't treat me inferior because of my youth."

The Young King lay over her again, speaking to her between kisses.

"My youth gives me the yearning advantage to learn. Not using stagnant methods that no longer work. I can learn from the advice of the experienced and combine them with the new modern life I will create for my kingdom."

His tongue swirled around Adviser's nipple. Suckling her. Making her yield to his words and his touch.

"And I can learn whatever it is you like, do whatever you like. Tell me what to do Adviser, and I will build a kingdom of peace and tranquillity, then bring you here for more pleasures than your body can withstand or even imagine."

His face was close to hers once again. His soft, youthful, strong face. With words of truth and conviction.

"...On one condition." Adviser began. "If I am to simply call you, my King." He held his breath. "Then in turn, if we are to be equals, you are to call me your Queen."

His lips merging with hers once again was Adviser's confirmation that he agreed to her terms.

"My King..." Her words were whispers on the wind. Her fingers trailing his lips. "Put your royal cock in me now."

"Yes, my Queen."

The head of the King's cock caressed the entrance of the Queen's cunt. The interruption of their conversation had not dried her up, in fact, it made her more ready for him.

"Start gentle." The Queen said. "It feels better than a mouth."

The King felt himself consumed with nerves. He had to please her. He had to please his Queen.

His hips pushed himself inside slowly. The two gasped in unison at the pleasure of the King being in only half way.

This is better than a mouth! The King thought.

A mouth, while still enjoyable, felt like an open space. A space that you maybe weren't supposed to be in, as it already had an occupant inside. But it was a hospitable host. It made room for you and even went so far as to massage you and never fussed if you left a mess.

A cunt was snug. A cunt was made to fit a cock inside it. To wrap it up. Consume it entirely. To lure it further and further inside itself. To unite two parties and birth life for it all to continue in a glorious unending cycle. And this happens because nothing feels better than having your cock inside a wet cunt, only for you.

The King's breathing was uneasy. The Queen's hands encouragingly stroked his chest and hummed her enjoyment.

He continued slowly. Taking his time to bring his head to her entrance and slide back in as far as he could. Each motion harder and harder to pull away as it felt so much nicer to stay inside.

The King's body collapsed on her. His thrusts were little and pulsed inside the Queen. Her legs and arms wrapped around him. Gripping him tight both inside and out. She kissed and licked his neck. His body grew hot and tense.

The King groaned, clenching and holding the Queen's body in place. The fierceness of cumming inside her was something he was not expecting. All his life and energy was drained. He strained to keep his whole body from going limp. All for naught. His life and energy was inside her now. And if he was lucky, she would return it back to him in a matter of months.

The Queen cradled the King as he rested in her arms. She would do her best to give him an heir. But hopefully she wouldn't do it right away.

She kissed his head and spoke to him. "You will make the engagement announcement tomorrow, my King."

He smothers his face into her chest, smiling. "Yes, my Queen."