Hole in Two? Ch. 01

Story Info
A family does what's needed to save the business.
2.1k words
3.83
34.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This deal will make or break us." Ashley heard her mom Grace whisper to her dad in the dining room.

"Every dollar we have is in this golf course and honestly I don't even think we'll have enough to pay our mortgage this month... so if this falls through I don't know what we're going to do." She continued.

"Well I'm not sure what else we can do." Said her father. "Mr. Keita's family is one of the richest in Africa...like he owns diamond mines rich, Heck, the change in his wallet could probably save the deal and the crazy thing is, he actually found us! He is literally our last chance." He continued.

"Did you lease the yacht for next week's meeting?" She asked her husband.

"Yes but the bank made it very clear that we are at our limit and to make things worse they couldn't give us as much as we needed...we have enough for everything.... but a hostess." He sighed.

"So you're saying Malik is supposed to believe that we are wealthy enough to have a yacht but can't afford a hostess? I think he's going to be suspicious don't you?"

"I don't know what to tell you but that's all the money we have so we'll have to make it work." He answered with frustration in his voice.

"Maybe?.... we could have Ashley be the hostess. She's home for the summer and has waitressed before." She pondered.

Ashley knew her parents were having some financial issues but never knew it was to the point of loosing their business and home. Over the years she was part of many parties and events hosted by her parents but lately the Golf course business was slow and it appeared that this Malik guy was the family's answer to their financial woes.

"Ashley?" her mom called. "Come here for a second please."

Grace and her husband Mark explained the situation to her and over the next week Ashley practiced and read as much as she could about proper hosting.

"This yacht is amazing", Ashley thought as she boarded the boat. It was way bigger than she expected. It had 3 decks and at least 10 cabins for the crew and guests. As planned Ashley was introduced as "the hostess" to the captain, deckhand and chef and even had a cute nautical uniform that was sleeveless with a pleated skirt. Everything was going according to plan.

Day one of the 2 night voyage to the Bahamas was pretty boring. As she served meals and drinks Ashley watched her parents enthusiastically pitch their ideas. And afterwords they went to their room to burn the midnight oil strategizing for the next day. Unfortunately things didn't sound like they were going as planned and apparently Mr. Rafael was a hard sell.

The following morning Ashley awoke early, dressed and headed to the kitchen to start preparing for the day but she was surprised to see Mr. Keita already awake and sitting on a lounge chair on deck.

"Good morning Mr. Keita. " She greeted her guest.

Malik Ketia was a 6'4" large man. He had typical African features and was in excellent shape. His muscles bulged at all the right times as he moved and looked quite intimidating to most people.

"Please... call me Malik. " He replied in a deep voice as his eyes undressed Ashley from head to toe.

Ashley was a 5'11" beauty. She had dark hair and had a Mediterranean vibe with gorgeous green eyes and ample curves that she got from her Portuguese mother. Her form fitting uniform left little to the imagination and Malik was taking his time scanning her near flawless physique.

Ashley blushed a little. Is there something I can get for you Malik?" She asked.

"Not right now but maybe latter. " He replied with a coy grin.

"Ok, well don't hesitate to ask." Ashley replied as she left to get to her assignments for the morning.

Later that afternoon an envelope appeared on Ashley's cabin door. It was from Malik. "Tonight at 1am there will a meteor shower visible along the southern horizon. This event only happens once every 10 years. Please prepare a comfortable area for me on the viewing deck and join me for cocktails."

As with previous nights, Ashley witnessed her mother and father distraught over the lack of progress with their latest sales pitch. This night her parents were actually crying which seemed, at least to her, that they were giving up.

"Knock knock", she called out as she entered her parents cabin.

"Yes?" They answered simultaneously as they wiped the tears from their faces.

"What's wrong?" Ashley asked.

Mr Keita isn't interested. He...he wants something more but isn't specific. What are we supposed to do? It's like he wants us to read his mind or something." Her mom added in frustration.

"Well, maybe I can find out. Earlier today he left a note for me to meet him for drinks and since he doesn't know I'm your daughter, maybe he'll open up"

Grace lifted her face from her hands, with new hope in her eyes she stood up and hugged her daughter tightly. "That's a great idea Ash! Do what you can to find out what he needs from us and we will do the rest."

As asked, Ashley prepared a comfortable area for her guest and waited patiently on the top deck looking up into the night ski. Lost in thought she did not hear Malik as he approached her from behind. "Thank you for meeting me tonight" Malik said in a low deep voice as he placed both of his hands on Ashley's shoulders.

Although startled, his warm body and hands felt nice on this cool ocean night.

"I'll get right to the point", he continued "I know that you are Grace's daughter. I also know that your parents are in financial trouble. If your family wants my help there will be a steep cost."Ashley turned her head to hear him better "I will offer you this proposition once and only once" he continued "If you lay with me tonight", whispered Malik as he simultaneously kissed her neck and pushed his now erect cock into the back of her pleated skirt, "I will sign the agreement with your parents tomorrow but if you refuse my proposition, I will walk off this boat tonight and fly back home." He paused. "What is your decision?"

"I have to decide now?" She questioned after a brief pause.

The man's hands now left Ashley's shoulders and he threaded them under her arms cupping her breasts in his large hands. With a squeeze he answered "that's right, now....before I change my mind." He answered with anger and frustration in his voice.

Time passed so slowly for Ashley and it felt like an eternity before she was able to speak.

"I can't do that." Ashley's voice cracked.

Malik released his grip and said "Then you have made your decision" as he walked away in disgust.

Now back in his cabin Malik began undressing and packing his belongings when he heard his cabin door open and shut. As he turned to look towards the door the lights went dark and he heard the door lock.

"So does this mean you have changed your mind?", the large slightly pissed man asked in the darkness.

"Mmmhmm", a scared but agreeing mumble could be heard.

Just then he felt a hand timidly grab his semisoft penis through his underwear. Slowly his underwear was pulled down. Next he heard the sounds of his new toy kneeing before him and then the sensation of her warm mouth engulfing his soft cock. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness he started to put both hands on the back of her head but to his surprise her hands grabbed onto his buttocks firmly pressing his growing erection deeper into her warm wet mouth. With every head bob his dick grew and stiffened until it was hitting the back of her throat repeatedly. By the speed of her neck trusts and grip of her fingers clinching his ass cheeks he knew she was trying to make him cum quickly.

"Your pretty good at this", he whispered. Now let's see what you're willing to do to save your family's business." And with that he grabbed her hair and forced his dick deeper into her throat. She gagged momentarily then clinched the base of his 8 inch cock so she could control the situation as he pushed his erection over and over into her mouth. The smell the sex was in the air and her fingers of her free hand quickly found her wanting pussy. As he fucked her face she fucked her pussy with her fingers in rhythm nearing the point of no return. Caught in the heat of the moment she was unknowingly making noises and moaning with his dick in her mouth which excited her new lover and he wanted more.

"So you like this cock, do you", he said panting a little. He heard no response so he drove his cock deeper down her throat.

"Mmmhmm", she responded after gagging on his hard cock.

"Good girl, now get up!", he commanded. As she stood he yanked her shorts and underwear off and forced her on to the bed face first. Pushing her head into the bed with his left hand he lifted her hips with his other hand causing her to get on her knees. Her ass was now in the air and Malik plunged his thick fingers into her now wet pussy. It to a second for her pussy to adjust and accept his large fingers.

As his fingers entered her more quickly Malik added to her pleasure by placing his warm tongue on her asshole.

"Yes." She faintly whispered. This man was hitting her in all the right places and she closed her eyes to let him do what he wanted. She was gonna cum soon and there wasn't anything she could do about it. This wasn't her intention when she entered the room and she fought the climax as much as possible but now couldn't fight it any longer and with a loud moan her body exploded in ecstasy.

"Good girl." He praised. "Now it's my turn."

Malik knelt behind her, his dick easily found her hole and she grunted as he pushed it in slowly. Grabbing her hips with both hands he began thrusting into her over and over and over again. It took her a few minutes to recover from her recent orgasm but she soon became excited once more and reached between her legs to grab her lover's balls. As his hips rocked forward and backwards, she gently pulled his balls towards her pussy. He was so big she thought. Bigger than anyone she had been with. Her head was face down into a pillow now that was at least partially muffling her moans but it wasn't completely silencing her. Soon she was going to cum again and at this point was unable to hide any emotions. The large black man was dominating and controlling her every move and was completely filling her pussy with every pump. She was grunting and moaning and voicing her pleasure more loudly now and didn't want the pleasure to end. This affair was almost over but did she want that, she thought.

Malik couldn't take it anymore. His pumping together with her stroking his balls and moaning had him dangerously close to orgasm. As he released her hips he grabbed her hair and pulled her onto her hands and knees. Now off the pillow he could hear her moaning more clearly which sent his dick into an instant orgasmic spasm. As he filled her pussy with cum he heard her moan one last time as he felt her pussy twitch and pulsate for her second orgasm.

Exhausted, he rolled over to one side of the bed which allowed his conquest to roll out of bed and quickly get dressed.

Malik watched as the brunette opened the door to leave but as the hallway light hit her face it gave up her true identity. It was Grace he had been enjoying for the last hour. She must have heard his proposition to Ashley and came in her place. "Impressive" he thought to himself. "Maybe I should make this investment after all", he thought as he lay there exhausted.

But just as he was falling off to sleep he once again heard the familiar sound of his cabin door opening. "Knock Knock? Mr. Keita? It's Ashley.... I've thought it over. Is it too late to make that deal?"

"Come over here and convince me why I should." He responded with a grin on his face as she closed and locked the door behind her.