All Comments on 'Hole in Two? Ch. 01'

by Relaxandbreathe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Written well and i did not guess that ending. But the topic really pissed me off. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's NOT a "hole in two," but rather "two holes in one!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another IR story placed in the wrong category. Seems like who ever is responsible for placement is not to smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Barely long enough to be a story and really not very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

there is nothing like fucking a mother and daughter. I have been fortunate to have done this twice I my life. The first was when I was dating a girls back in school. She had a big house that had a huge downstairs rec room that opened out to the back pool area. We used to hang out there a lot. One night I snuck in and we had sex then she said she better get upstairs and in bed before her parent found out. I cleaned up and was leaving through the sliding doors when her mother stopped me on the patio. She knew I was there and was waiting for me. She pulled me around to the far side of the pool and then had me sit on a chair and sat next to me. I thought she was going to really ream me for fucking her daughter but she started to come on to me. We fucked on that chair twice. ....the second time was when I was dating a woman in my forties. She had a daughter when she was seventeen and both were hot as hell. I showed up at her house one night expecting her but her daughter said she was called in to work a shift at the hospital.. She asked me to stay for pizza and a movie. I fucked her that night and for the next few months fucked them both. Her mom found out and broke it off with me. I continued to fuck the daughter regularly until she got married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

uoly moly more please

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

when did you decide having someone help you with your brain damage was out of the question?

You thought this was erotic? Really? Bet if some dude dumped on your chest you'd blow a wad all over yourself, right?

The gutter trash is strong in LW today.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

At least this shit was short...I hope it ends here...1*

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

One short load of shit.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

It's time for an untimely death ... but only after someone transfers a very large sum of money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We establish early on that the man's name is Malik Keita. Then:

'apparently Mr. Rafael was a hard sell.' ???

Then it goes downhill, looking or an editor:

'Your pretty good at this' (You're)

'clinched the base of his 8 inch cock' (clenched)

'It to a second' (It took?)

Don't give up your day job!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Get the check then throw the bastard overboard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Supposed to be humorous I guess. They all deserve what they get.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

This story didn't strike me as super-wonderful, but it didn't strike me as bad, either. I did figure out that the willing female must be Grace (the mother): there were just too many consecutive sentences in which the lady lover was referred to as "she," never by a name or an identifying phrase. That plus the total darkness during their sex. I did think having the young Ashley show up at the end was a cute & nice twist, and Malik's last words were amusing. I hope you'll keep writing stories.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

This is really racist shit! Why does it always have to be black men?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Cheating Whore Garbage.

26thNCuck disapproves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRelaxandbreathe@Relaxandbreathe
Writing erotic stories relaxes me. My stories are inspired by fantasies that have been shared with me in past relationships.