Hole-Y Matrimony Ch. 01

Story Info
Thomas an older, gay man, begins chatting to a Straight lad.
7.3k words
4.42
5.8k
4

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Jordan and Thomas

These two were clearly destined for each other: that was so apparent!

5 years before they first met Thomas and Jordan both hundreds of miles apart from each other were both scrolling through the same app and both were looking for completely two very different things...

Thomas the older of the two, he was a 43-year-old, head of department as a pastry chef in a manor home, close to where he lived. He was a shorter man around 5' 6'', thin, salt/pepper, blonde hair. He had an accent, which would not become apparent to Jordan until the day he met Thomas. He likes the more masculine of men, the muscular, straight-acting type not too young someone maybe 10 years younger would be ok but not much lower than 34 he would say...

Whereas Jordan a 34-year-old hospital worker living in the East of the country, was around 5'8''. Muscular body, which showed his abs through his t-shirt, a man's, man type of man. People often complimented on his looks, but he always, remained humble, not letting arrogance start to manifest.

Sure, he was also looking to date but actually, he was looking for a woman on the same site and not in-fact not a man. Jordan was a straight maybe even far enough to stretch to Bi-Curious. (He never really acted on the urges he sometimes would feel and not understand) muscular lad who was now starting to get the body he has truly worked hard for, but was never confident enough to show off.

One day when scrolling through and swiping left and right on, the ones they were interested in, a MAN appeared on his phone, but Jordan was not looking for a MAN! When looking at this MAN's picture, Jordan began to feel his balls start to tingle and his cock began to start getting semi erect.

Jordan swiped right.

His curiosity got the better of him, what was it about this man that made him feel this way?

He wondered. He could not get the image of Thomas' face out of his mind.

Jordan went to bed that night and randomly unlike ever before had this happened to him, but he began to imagine himself with a man...

Questions began to flood his mind... Am I Gay? Do I like men now? What's going on..? Why am I feeling this way? None of these questions would be answered right away.

When he awoke the next morning, he was not the only part of his body that was stretching to the ceiling as he began to open his eyes. Looking down, seeing the sheets rising from the bed like a circus' top tent... the head so thick and swollen.

He must have been erect for a long time.... His testicles were aching and cock just pulsating so hard that pre cum was soaking through to the duvet cover, through the actual duvet it's self too.

As Jordan ran his finger across the head of his penis, he felt the pre cum oozing out of him, just a continual slow steady flow of this sticky clear liquid dripping down the side of his mushroomed head, still leaking, it drips slowly down his shaft.

Jordan just lies there amazed to see how much he has leaked, he had never seen himself so hard, so hard that the veins were even bulging out of the shaft, it just looked so aggressive and angry and shooting its gooey liquid so freely.

Jordan turned over to grab his phone to check the time, assuming that he was early for his alarm going off.

It read 9.25am.

IM LATE!

Jordan quickly changed into his uniform and grabbed his bike and flew off to work, his balls still not released a load this morning.

This was about day 6 of not stroking as work had been so manic this week, it felt like a effort to do, he just hoped that he would meet nice lass when out on weekend and she would then get the full force squirted in her.

Throughout the day seeing anyone from behind that was salt and pepper haired, Jordan would just feel his cock just twitch very slightly, after lunch once Jordan had eaten and regained some energy, he went back to work.

Working all over a University Hospital he would see hundreds of people in a day and a lot of the older men these days seemed to be rocking around everywhere he looked.

The afternoon was worse following lunch because where was all this extra energy going to, yep straight to his full balls holding in a full 6 days load that REALLY needed to be released, DAYS AGO! Especially with Jordan's sex drive it was incredibly high and was always needing attended too.

The day was finally over and he stayed to make up for the lateness this morning.

Once home, Jordan put his bag down, placed his keys on the side of the table, locked his door and kicked off his shoes.. feeling the draft from underneath the door flowing through his ripe sweaty socks.

Before there was ANY chance he could settle down, Jordan needed to shower and get rid of the smell of a hospitals clinical environment mixed with the ripe odour of his white socks filling the air as he walked around the house.

Uniform placed in the wash, Jordan began to strip as the pressure from the shower head adjusting as did the heat coming from it, the slight cool air mixed with the heat from the shower made a faint mist, fill the air around the bathroom, steam mixed with his feet and clinical hospitals. Yummy just what every woman wanted in a man.

Jordan stands under his rainforest shower head and lets the water run down his head, across his face and down his shoulders and back as he leans against the wall, feeling the warm heat getting hotter against his skin, he lets out a soft moan of pleasure.

The water runs across his ass, and down onto the floor below some just continuing down his legs and across his ankles, and in-between his toes.

Jordan grabs a loafer and some shower gel and begins to soap up his body, as if it was all happening in slow motion all around him, he stands up straight and begins to scrub his neck and shoulders, moving his head from side to side releasing any tension built up.

Washing across his chest, he began to drift off into a daydream.

Like how he was before, Jordan was imagining himself in slow motion, as something dry and cold grazed his left shoulder blade, Jordan slowly turned to look to see what it was.

As he got halfway turning round there again was that sensation he had just felt only this time he felt it on the opposite shoulder.

The grazing turned into more pressure as his head swung enough to be able to see behind him, and all he could see, was Thomas, there naked, in the shower behind him.

Thomas' lips just millimetres away from Jordan's wet soapy spine, within the blink of an eye, Thomas' lips pressed into Jordan's back. Pulses of pleasure and tingling ran the length of Jordan's spine, travelling right into the back of Jordan's head and into the littlest toes on his feet.

Jordan came back into the moment and could feel his breath shallow and soft. His head still making sense of what had just happened. He looked down and shockingly staring right back up at him was his cock, again the veins were bulging through, and he was wet, but not a watery kind of wet but a sticky pre cum consistency.

Jordan just smiled to himself, stepped out the shower, turned off the pressure and wrapped a towel around his waist.

Jordan liked to walk around bare chested, and who would complain either, his abs on show, his tight, muscular pecs fully hard on display, his nipples small and pert. He walked into the bedroom, reached into his draw, pulled out a pair of grey gym joggers and let himself go commando as he cooked his dinner.

A few days had past and he still could not get Thomas' face out of his mind.

Jordan got comfortable on the sofa, put on some music, grabbed out a beer and layed out on the sofa and logged into the app where he had first seen Thomas' pictures.

Twenty-Four Messages, wow lots of horny girls out there wanting my dick Jordan thought to himself.

This was the first real chance that Jordan even had to play with himself, as past few days it has been extra pressure at work and he has been covering staff off sick, so coming home was a dinner and early night kind of evening.

Not feeling extra peppy to go out, Jordan just decided to have couple of beers on the sofa relaxing with some television in the background, catching up with any shows previously missed, and get through some of these messages, you never know, one might be free tonight and want to skip the chit chat and get straight to it.

After fourteen or so messages and not wanting to carry on replying as it was just the same type of girl, looking for the same kind of guy, and well Jordan always felt, that he was more refined than some of the other guys out there in his own unique way.

Jordan was about to log out when he noticed there in his inbox was a Message from a Thomas J. Jordan tried to get a clearer view of the profile picture but could roughly make out that it was the same guy that he had swiped yes to, a few days prior.

Jordan clicked the message and read the contents:

Good Evening,

I hope your well.

You're handsome!

What are you looking for?

TJ

Jordan's heart began to race, his hands began to shake and his phone slowly slipped out of his hands and crashed into his lap.

After a short while sat drinking his ice cold beer, Jordan picked up his phone again and returned to the message. Staring at it: disbelief, shock, surprise, all plagued his body of emotions.

Jordan hit the reply button and started to respond to the message questions before him:

Evening,

How are you?

I'm well also thanks.

Aww thanks, very kind of you to say.

Mates, Chats, LTR.

What about yourself?

*Send* and with that Jordan's mind began to race and panic set in.

Jordan was not used to messaging other men, so this would be his first.

After another week of work, long days and double the workload, Jordan found himself home again on a Friday night. Thank fully his ex was also kind of like a friend with benefits and had come round to help him out during the week and he was glad she did!

Jordan again had been too busy to reply to the vast amount of messages that he had received during the week, shocking most was there was ONE message, one from a Thomas J that HAD been opened, as well as this it had been replied to, two days ago so contact had clearly continued.

A message came through from Thomas, this time the context of the message was not the same as usual, this was including that, BUT! This time however, Thomas suggested that the two plan to meet up and meet Face to Face finally.

Jordan closed his phone, ran to the kitchen and grabbed another beer out the fridge, took the cap off and drank the whole bottle in one quick motion.

A belch roared out of Jordan, a pant from not breathing correctly overcame him. Hands shaking, Jordan reached into the fridge and got another one and held it to his lips, turned his head and stared at his phone, unsure what emotion he was feeling in that exact moment.

A bottle of tequila were sat perfectly in Jordan's eye line and conveniently a shot glass clean next to the bottle, Jordan did not hesitate to grab a glass and shoot down a strawberry flavoured tequila shot down this throat.

Jordan got comfortable back on the sofa, and stared for what felt hours staring at the screen. What do I say? Do I say yes? It was another fella. This is crazy! All the thoughts flashed through his mind like formula one racing cars passing on a point on the track.

Jordan agreed to meet and left his phone for the rest of the night, unsure if he should have sent it, scared of what was going to happen, what if people see him? Paranoid thoughts now started racing through.

Jordan and Thomas just eventually lost contact and did not hear from each other again.

2 years later on the same app, Thomas had appeared again as someone to decide if Jordan was interested or not.

Seeing Thomas again just brought back all of the memories from the last time they had spoken.

Part of him wanted to open the message but there was still a part of him unsure what road this lead down and what new challenges would come his way. Was it worth the risk?

Jordan replied after much temptation to not open it, but he told himself that if he was obsessing that much to NOT reply, then he clearly must have felt some attraction or connection to Thomas or why else would he be thinking about him so much why they had no communication!?

Thomas was not normally the bold type, but when he first see Jordan in his picture, he knew instantly, that was whom he wanted to be with, and he was going to do anything he could to secure that.

Thomas being braise these days, he decided to give it another shot, even thou his head was filling him with negative thoughts, making him doubt himself, he was adamant not to give up trying.

Thomas wrote out a message and then kept erasing and editing it multiple times before actually plucking up the courage and actually sending the message.

Jordan's phone alerted him to the notification within seconds of Thomas sending.

As Jordan stared down at his phone on the counter top why he prepared himself some food. He saw it was from Thomas, Jordan's heart began to flutter within his chest, making him go lightheaded and a sensation of euphoria, overwhelming him, it was a feeling of a wave coming over him.

It was almost comparable to that gold liquid bottle of stuff that I had been, offered in a club. It just gave me a short buzz and headache, but was fun buzz.

He opened up the message, and read what Thomas had put. Jordan, felt like his heart beat was exploding all over his body when he got to the last sentence:

"So I wondered if you fancied, giving it another go? Maybe meet somewhere you are more comfortable with if you are nervous about the idea. Leave you to your evening to mull it over. Hope to hear back from you soon, TJ x"

Jordan grabs a clean glass and poured himself a strawberry tequila, and throws it back, down his neck it went, not even touching the sides.

He turned down the hobs he was using and picked up his phone and began to reply.

"Hi TJ, yeah that sounds..." How DID it sound? Jordan thought. Even after a few years and no experience, was he ready to commit to a relationship potentially? Not just a relationship, a gay relationship with another man!

Jordan took a deep breath in.

"...Sure, sounds good to me mate, when is usually best for you?"

Almost instantly TJ replied with his preferred days, Jordan just said to leave it with him and he will check his schedule.

Again a few days before they were due to meet, plans had changed, Jordan had gotten into a relationship with someone else whom he had also been talking to alongside TJ.

Another few years passed.

New apps were coming out all the time and so Jordan found a new hook up app, so he signed up. Here he found a date. Jordan made effort and travelled down to meet them.

What a disaster that date was, wow!

Few weeks later, Jordan agreed to retry the date with the same lass again, wow the amount of sex we had was insane, 10 times in 1 night, poor lass was flat out the next day recovering from how insane it was.

This left Jordan to entertain himself in her home, so he sat downstairs and put on the television. Jordan pulled his phone out, checked his new app and just began to scroll being nosey of the people around the area.

Jordan saw that Thomas was online, as he had been popping up more frequently since he had arrived.

Jordan suddenly stopped scrolling.

There in front of him was Thomas' picture. Just a few photos away, which if he learned how the app worked correctly meant that he was not far away.

Jordan clicked on it and it read that TJ was the closest to Jordan he ever knew, and was only just over 03 miles away.

When reflecting on this this, he felt shame and guilt come over him and cover his whole body. He began punishing himself by reminding himself that he had travelled all this was for a lass, but yet in 5 years he could not make the effort for TJ. Jordan suddenly become dumbfound as if he had just had a realisation for the first time.

If he really thought about it, Jordan was clearly scared of what others thought about his relationship choices, rather than make himself happy and potentially this was someone who would, except that he was not the usual type that Jordan would go for, it was an entirely different sex, the same sex.

Jordan this time being brave sent the first message that night.

Jordan was being so open and honest with Thomas, and yet he was not fazed that it was with another man, because Jordan did not seem to think about his gender, but just see TJ as a person ultimately.

A THIRD date was then scheduled and Jordan knew, that this, was most likely the last and only chance he had left to meet TJ, as he has cancelled so many times before.

The day had come. This was the day, the day that Jordan and Thomas would finally meet face to face. Jordan was not far away now from Thomas' and panic and anxiety began to build.

Unbeknown to Jordan, Thomas was too anxious, and nervous, but he was happily having a glass or two of wine at home, to steady his nerves.

Jordan pulled up to the address that Thomas had given, as he started to reverse into the space, Jordan noticed in his side mirror, that TJ was stood there at his door, waving him a welcoming smile. Jordan trying to steady his breathing raised his hand and let out a forced smile.

Jordan got out the car, looked at Thomas and smiled a more relaxed, more confident smile, but his eyes gave away just how nervous he was.

Thomas invited Jordan into his home and closed the door behind him. Jordan stepped into the middle of the entrance hallway and turned to face Thomas.

Jordan just started to extend his hand when Thomas just was bold and went in for a polite kiss on the cheek, but in the cross wires, ended up kissing Jordan on his lips.

Jordan just froze in shock. Wow, he thought. That was Jordan's first kiss with another man. It was actually quite nice, and that soft little tingle as he did, it was like little electrical pulses through his lips.

Thomas guided Jordan into the kitchen. On the side, there was two glasses.

Thomas offered Jordan a nice ice-cold glass of wine, which he got fresh out the fridge.

Jordan toasted the two of them finally meeting.

They looked each other in the eyes and clinked their glasses together.

As they toasted to the pair finally meeting, Thomas' phone rang, it was not a call that Thomas could miss. He made his apologies and answered the apparently urgent phone call.

A woman began to speak on the other end, to which Thomas replied in the same accent and tone, NO WAY, not five minutes in to meeting and Thomas' mother had called him.

Unaware that he was on a date, Thomas carried on talking as if nothing was going on. Thomas would on occasions, glance over to Jordan and smile. The woman on the other end of the phone could suspect that something was going on and was then probing Thomas asking him what he was hiding, to which he replied "Nothing I was just watching some kids go past the window".

The woman never pursued it any further and took his answer as the truth, she finished off her conversation and said her goodbyes, Thomas was apologetic and explained that it was his mother and she was not aware he was on a date today. Jordan smiled and just looked at Thomas thinking how cute he thought he was and was glad to hear he had a great relationship with his mother, just as Jordan did with his.

Thomas suggested that they took their wine and go out into the garden seeing as it was a glorious, bright blue summer day. The temperature had started to cool down now, as it was 1:30pm before Jordan had arrived.

The pair sat on a swing in the garden and just talked about themselves swapping life stories, and things were really heating up between the two. A few gentle grazes passed between Thomas' fingers and Jordan's knee.