Hole-Y Matrimony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning when both alarms began to sound, Jordan awoke; he was still holding Thomas in his embrace. Pausing for a moment to take a mental snapshot. He would love to have stayed longer, but sadly, he did have to return home and get to work.

Jordan walked downstairs, stood in the exact same spot where he and Thomas had met not many hours before, kissed Thomas on his lips, thanked him for the most amazing time.

Walked to the door turned back to Thomas and publicly on his doorstep, kissed him,and got into his car to drive home.

Jordan was only 10 minutes into his journey home when Thomas messaged him to thank him for a good time and to express his interest in seeing him again.

Jordan smiled on the inside, which in turn now made him smile just as hard on the outside..

The journey home was now just full, bright and the world now just seemed to sparkle with unicorns and rainbows.