Hole-Y Matrimony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan feeling so much more relaxed than he has ever felt before in his life, feeling the world around him just come to a standstill. He could feel his heart racing again.

Jordan took a risk and slowly moved into Thomas' personal space, grabbed him around the back of the head to bring him in closer, pressing Thomas' lips into his own. Enjoying every second that they was pressed together and welcoming the return of the little pulses in Jordan's lips, which made all his fears and anxieties just disappear for that brief moment.

Thomas took Jordan by the hand and suggested he get his wine, Thomas walked Jordan back into the kitchen and topped up both of their drinks.

Thomas lead the conversation, but asked Jordan if he wanted to go upstairs, and just flashed a little smirk, and a cheeky smile that just showed his little dimples either side of his cheeks.

Before Jordan had even thought about it, he had already smiled back to Thomas and said "sure".

Walking up the stairs Jordan felt the gravity pushing him against his chest, fear, nerves, anxiety, all returned and this time were going into overdrive. Worry began to set in. What if he disappointed TJ? What if he could not get horny for another man?

Jordan was soon about to find out all these answers.

TJ closed the curtains and offered Jordan a seat on the bed.

Jordan placed his glass down on the bedside table. Took a breath, laid on the bed and nervously turned to Thomas for guidance on what to do next.

Thomas feeling he would have to instigate the first move. He got up onto his elbow and rested it onto the pillow for support.

TJ leaned into Jordan pressing his head back further into the pillow and began to kiss him.

Thomas placed his hands on top of Jordan's chest and just let it rest there feeling Jordan's tight chest through his t-shirt underneath.

Jordan finally got more into it and just learned not to care about the gender of the person whom he was now kissing, but to enjoy the intimacy feeling that he was happily enjoying, coursing through his veins right now.

Jordan brought TJ in closer, and with his petite body frame, he did not require much muscle effort to do so. Once more secure and comfortable in his embrace Jordan began to slowly start removing Thomas' t-shirt lifting it gently over his head, breaking each other's kiss to get it done.

Thomas clearly enjoying kissing as much as Jordan was, reciprocated by slipping up Jordan's top, until it reached his neck and began to slowly start to seductively, play with Jordan's right nipple, which was closest to him.

Jordan let out a deep groan. Thomas smiled a little listening to Jordan's soft whimpers of pleasure. TJ's beard brushing up against Jordan's shaved chest as he worked a bigger circumference from Jordan's nipple.

Not letting his tongue come off of Jordan's body, Thomas kissed along Jordan's chest and began to work on Jordan's other nipple, more moans coming from Jordan, as he gently rolls his head slowly from side to side, the muscles down his spine contracting an tightening as he arches his back towards the ceiling.

Thomas with his hand placed an even more firm hand on Jordan's chest. He was trying to push Jordan back down flat onto the bed, but was getting too much resistance from Jordan.

Thomas just decided to use his other hand to support the curve in Jordan's spine.

Returning to Jordan's mouth, TJ began kissing Jordan again, the passion could be felt, in Jordan's lips. This was so surreal, Jordan thought to himself, but not in a bad way neither, but in a really, fun erotic way.

That was when Jordan then noticed that he was fully erect and so hard that the head of his penis was poking out of his waistband. The pre cum could now be felt all across the pubic area of Jordan's groin and ever so slightly at the end of his t-shirt.

Thomas pulled away and got onto his knees, looked down upon Jordan, whose eyes are still somewhere rolling back into his brain. The experience left Jordan, excited, horny, and almost animalistic; it was like a new awakening.

Jordan barely had time to come back down from the clouds, before Thomas had started unzipping Jordan's jeans, the pressure becoming a lot lighter and less restriction for Jordan's incredibly erect throbbing cock.

Jordan lifted up his hips off the bed as he felt Thomas pulling down his jeans. TJ placed them on the floor. While stood, Thomas removed his Jeans and socks, while Jordan removed his top and placed that at the bedside on the floor with his other clothes.

Jordan was feeling so self-conscious still. Naturally, he was doing something he had never done or even prepared for.

Both Thomas and Jordan were now, both again laid on their sides facing each other. One hand each on the others hip. Staring each other out and both nervous and biting each of their lips. Both scared to make the next step.

Thomas knew he would have to make all the moves today being as this was Jordan's first time with another man.

He began to; slowly grope at Jordan's cock over his boxers, gently massaging it, feeling how much harder Jordan was throbbing with each stroke he did. Jordan started to roll onto his back.

His back began to arch, ever so slightly, so Thomas stopped, as he lifted down Jordan's Black CK trunks, slowly rolling them down his shaft, reaching a hand around the back to pull over Jordan's pert ass.

As they reached Jordan's thigh, he began to bring his legs into his chest to slip out of his underwear.

Once slipped off over Jordan's ankles he scrunched them up into his hands and placed them at his nose, and took in the full ripe scent of Jordan's manly musk that was heavily scented, thanks, to the overactive glands at Jordan's groin.

The intoxicating, manly, fragrant aroma, just filled Thomas' nose and he could feel the pleasure centre in the orbitofrontal cortex of his brain light up. Neurons just firing away, leaving Thomas now unable to speak or move.

Jordan lifted his head off the pillow and looked down, he could tell how erect he was, but the thing he did not realise was how much sticky clear liquid he had oozing out of him. He wondered what the etiquette was with other guys?

Was he, expected to clean himself up? There was nothing to wipe it away. Panic started to set in and Jordan began to lose his once rock hard erection.

TJ removed the intoxicating smell of Jordan's boxers from his nose and set them down behind him.

Thomas got onto his knees and grabbed the base of Jordan's cock.

Leaning in, TJ reached his tongue out ready to lap up all of this sweet Liquid coming from Jordan's cock. Jordan's head slammed back into the pillow as Thomas began to tease Jordan's mushroom head, his tongue following it all around. Every time more pre cum escaped the tip, Thomas was there ready to spread it across the head giving it a sticky coating.

There was not really much difference between a blowjob between a man and a woman, Jordan thought to himself. Except the slight tickle of Thomas's beard rubbing his pubes as Thomas takes in all Jordan's length. I could get used to that sensation he thought to himself.

TJ's hands were working Jordan's man meat well. He was continually throbbing and leaking deep into Thomas's throat.

Thomas pulled off Jordan's cock and used his tongue to lick from the tip, down Jordan's shaft, taking in each of his testicles into his mouth one at a time and gently sucking on them. Moans escaped an already fidgeting Jordan's mouth.

Deep, loud, moaning and groaning erupting from Jordan's mouth and throat.

As he kept on raising and arching his back off the bed and up into the air, Thomas took the opportunity to switch Jordan into another position. This time, TJ wanted Jordan on his front.

As Jordan got comfortable, fully naked on another man's bed, for the first time. His nerves virtually disappeared.

Thomas laid on top of Jordan, TJ's Cock throbbing right down the crevice of Jordan's peachy furry bum, the thin piece of material of TJ's boxers was the only thing preventing Jordan's furry ass from being sticky.

Thomas began to kiss the back of Jordan's neck on both sides and around the back, working his way down his spine, across this shoulder blades and retuning back to the spine, before stopping at the top of Jordan's, sweet, virginal untouched hole.

Thomas began to pant harder, the excitement only matched by his respiratory rate increasing.

Thomas gently spread apart Jordan's cheeks exposing his bright pink hole, and placed his tongue to the entrance. Jordan let out a nervous twitch, not understanding what was going on.

He felt so comfortable with Thomas that he trusted he would not hurt him or intentionally put him into any serious danger, so relaxed back down onto the bed, and trusted in TJ for the events that followed.

Thomas' wet tongue began to break the barrier of Jordan's straight pert asshole. Jordan's moans got higher and longer as Thomas slowly pushed it in deeper than anyone else had been before.

Once fully extended and Jordan's ass spread to the max, Thomas began to use his tongue to massage inside Jordan's hole aiming for that sweet spot that could make him cum hands free, what a treat that would be for him on his first male on male experience.

Once his hole had been massaged and made more wet, Thomas pulls out his tongue whilst simultaneously, slipping in a finger.

Thomas listened to the way Jordan's moans went from a high to a low tone very rapidly, the sensation of something foreign, inserted into his; usually one-way exit was not something that Jordan would adjust to anytime soon.

Thomas reached to the side of his bedside draw; pulled it open and felt around for the lube he had placed in there earlier today, just in case and not to be presumptuous. Once he found it, he used his one hand to pop the lid, some onto his finger and spread it out around Jordan's hole, making it wetter.

Jordan was feeling confused, pain, pleasure, a whole array of emotions. However, one thing he knew overall was that he was safe, he was having fun and he was looking forward to seeing where this could potentially lead.

Thomas used his spare hand, placed some lubricant onto his head and slowly worked it down his shaft spreading it evenly with a nice thick coating.

Moving his body in line with Jordan's, Thomas kissed Jordan from the top of his bum to the top of his head, kissing each individual vertebrae as he worked up.

Once he reached the back of Jordan's head, Thomas rubbed his beard stubble along the back, feeling Jordan's hair brushing up against his face, he placed his lips close to Jordan's ears, and whispered, "Take a nice few, slow, deep breaths, nice and slowly, in and out, in and out".

Once Jordan's breathing followed Thomas' instructions, Thomas began to place his cock at the entrance, and slowly started feeding him, his first man meat.

Jordan's breathing became sharper and deeper as the pain and force of Thomas' cock entered inside him. Jordan just kept reminding himself to follow Thomas' previous instructions and take, slow, deep, breaths.

Once fully guided into Jordan, TJ tried to make Jordan more comfortable, by trying to help him keep his breathing under control.

There was something calming about Thomas' voice; Jordan thought to himself. This made the new cute little half smile in the corner of his mouth twitch. The feeling that he himself was safe just being in Thomas' arms, gave him comfort, a warm fuzzy tingle all through his body.

Thomas could feel Jordan relax more around him, taking this as him enjoying it; Thomas continued to pull in and out of Jordan's tight virginal hole.

The sensation of the lubricant on his cock, along with the tingling of feeling Jordan's hole being massaged by his tip got Thomas all overwhelmed and excited, he could feel the excitement building in his balls as they began to tighten, bringing him closer to shooting his full load into Jordan, leaving him flooded and bred for the first time. A nice load safely inside, like a claiming of sorts.

Before it was all over and so soon, Thomas pulled out, turned Jordan back onto his back, laid on top of him, and began massaging Jordan's cock, bringing it back to a fully erect status and seemingly very sticky at his head.

Jordan, raised his hand up, placed it upon the back of Thomas' head and pulled him in closer while Thomas was continuing to stroke Jordan.

Moans started to be come through the vibrations of each other's lips as they pressed them hard into each other.

Thomas placed himself at the feet of Jordan, spread his legs, and placed a pillow gently under Jordan's hips, raising them off the bed.

Thomas, re guided in his cock into Jordan, stretching him out again, the pains of the first time resonating throughout Jordan's body. Learning from the previous time, Jordan began to control his breathing and relaxed, letting Thomas back into him.

Thomas leaned in to Jordan, kissing him, as he gently rocked his hip's, thrusting himself in to Jordan deeper and stroking his wet cock, squeezing out any leaky fluid he could get, and just rub it into Jordan's head making his moan harder.

As Jordan relaxed, he started to mirror, Thomas' thrust in time with his own hips, moving against TJ, when pulling out, pulling TJ in deeper when thrusting forward.

The rhythm had them both enjoying every second, every thrust. In between each thrust, either TJ or Jordan would let out a loud moan of pleasure.

TJ was the first one edging closer, so he began to look down upon Jordan as he continued to break him in, stretching him out with the last bit of girth building from all the blood rushing to Thomas' head preparing it to unload.

Jordan felt pressure and pain inside his hole; it was getting worse, more intense.

Jordan let out a load moan of high intense ecstasy and began shooting his thick heavy load all over his chest, Thomas looking down at him as he continues to throb continually in his hand.

Feeling Jordan release not only in the palm of his hand, but also as his hole twitches around his cock, squeezing anything building up inside.

When he sees how much pleasure Jordan is getting from his release, Thomas can't hold his back any longer and without any warning, his jaw drops, his eyes widen as he floods Jordan's hole, breeding him and blessing him, with his first load pushed and shot deep within Jordan's ass.

Every squirt sent more thrills and chills throughout Jordan's body.

Jordan's eyes began rolling back into the back of his head again, as Thomas continued to thrust every ounce of his hot milky liquid into Jordan.

Thomas had worked Jordan's prostrate so well he nearly milked him without any penetration, although he sadly did not make him shoot this way on this occasion, he certainly gave Jordan a taste of how orgasms can be with him thou, that he was sure of.

Both, sweating, panting and trying to catch their breath, Thomas and Jordan laid on the bed and looked at each other and both smiled to each other.

The only sounds Thomas could make were "WOW, wow, WOW"

Where, Jordan was breathless but still so turned on he could only think about the next time he would see Thomas and get to experience all this that he was currently feeling in this moment.

Thomas passed Jordan a towel to clean himself up, the two then headed back downstairs, on the way grabbed the bottle of wine that remained in the fridge, then returned to the garden, to enjoy a cigarette and to cool down more.

The only downside today, was it was still quite a warm and humid evening. So cooling down proved more difficult.

They returned to the canopy and swing and sat back down, discussing what had happened.

Thomas checking that he was not too rough and hurt him too much.

Jordan smiled, looked him directly in the eye, and said, "it was one of the best things, I have experienced in my life" Jordan looked down, he could still see that he was still hard and this time new fluid again started leaking out from Jordan's head.

Jordan has always had a very high sex drive but has always been able to maintain it and not let it control him.

Jordan thought that now Thomas has taken his virginity, he wondered if Thomas would now return the favour and help him out, by letting him top this time.

Thomas reluctantly agreed, Thomas was naturally apprehensive, after seeing how much girth Jordan's cock had, just upstairs not two minutes ago.

Jordan suggested that they did it there, in the garden in the bright blue sky, with the sunshine still beaming its rays down.

Thomas looked apprehensive, but again took a chance and proceeded to bend over the swing. Jordan reaching round, undoing Thomas' jeans and began sliding down TJ's jeans and underwear.

Jordan, feeling how tight his jeans were, then undone the buttons, pulled his cock through his underwear and stroked the pre cum leaking out of him, massaging it into his head and shaft.

Jordan used spit to lubricate his cock some more and another mouthful for Thomas' hole.

Jordan stood tall, held his rock hard cock in his hand with one hand, while the other held Thomas' cheeks apart, exposing his hole for Jordan to see.

Jordan squeezed his cock one last time and rubbed any remaining fluid around Thomas' hole.

Jordan slowly began to enter Thomas.

Jordan's head, stretching Thomas, more than he had Jordan earlier.

Loud moans erupted from Thomas as Jordan pushed in further, by the time the full 7"s of Jordan was in, Thomas was squealing so loud, Jordan had no choice but to restrain him, covering his mouth to muffle any sounds.

Jordan's momentum increased. Pulling Thomas back by his shoulders making him stretch even deeper in side.

With all the new experiences that has gone on today, Jordan was overwhelmed with pleasure, and it was not long before he had Thomas climaxing over his own underwear, Jordan hitting the spot that Thomas was trying to tease Jordan with earlier.

A pool of fluid collected around Thomas' underwear and some hitting the swing cushions, this showed Jordan he had done a great job of pleasing a man, as he already knew, he pleased women.

Jordan gave a final thrust and pulled one final time down on Thomas' shoulders bringing him into Jordan's groin more.

Jordan looked straight up in to the sky as he released a hot load deep inside Thomas.

Jordan was back in slow motion as he slowly began to look back down towards the back of Thomas' head, every shot of ejaculate, deposited into TJ, felt like a new orgasm all over again.

Once filled, Jordan began to pull back out, he brought some of his think seminal fluid with him and it hung there at the entrance to Thomas' hole, so much must have been filling him, so much, that it wanted to come flooding out.

Thomas and Jordan got dressed again, but after this time, they embraced each other and cuddled up.

Thomas' head in Jordan's chest.

Jordan did not want to leave no he was finally here, he started to question himself and just could not help but looking at Thomas thinking. Why did I not meet this man sooner?

The two stayed snuggled in an embrace for what felt like days, but sadly, Jordan had to return home.

Thomas, was having one of the best days of his life, and did not want it to end. He plucked up some courage and asked Jordan if he would be interested staying the night.

Jordan not wanting to pass up another opportunity, agreed to stay.

The two went to bed later that night and Jordan held Thomas in his embrace, this again was another first for Jordan, sharing a bed with another man, also, cuddling another man for a whole night.

The funny thing, Jordan was not even scared anymore now he was here. He felt like he had found someone who understood him, made him feel safe, and wanted to know what else Thomas could offer him more long term.

Jordan, fell asleep feeling happy to be alive.