Hole-Y Matrimony Ch. 02: Leki & Jordan

Story Info
Jordan continues to explore his lustful desire for men...
7.3k words
4.5
2.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hole-Y Matrimony

Chapter II - Jordan and Leki

They say, "People are brought into our lives for a reason", I have never really ever believed it.

This changed the day I finally came face to face, with Leki.

Before I can tell you about him, one thing I need to touch up on is just a few updates of how Thomas (TJ) and Jordan are getting on:

Thomas and Jordan got together officially after just 3 weeks of our first meeting. Jordan had moved to be closer to TJ, and TJ moved in with Jordan a few months after Christmas, which that year, that had spent out with Thomas' family out in Dubai.

The pair of them have really come leaps and bounds since we got together, and they both really learned to communicate. This brought them both closer together; the love, trust and happiness was so strong that nothing would ever break it.

Thomas and Jordan, were honestly one of the most strongest and influential couple around, they were the ones who taught others how to accept and learn new things. They even shared their own experiences, including how Jordan himself has overcome so many obstacles.

They agreed that, due to the excessiveness of Jordan's hormone levels, they would be in a semi open relationship, and as long as he was meeting the same people regularly, Thomas granted permission to Jordan, for him to meet whom he wanted as long as he ensured he was being safe as he best could be.

Naturally, they set their rules when defining the terms of their relationship.

Both Thomas and Jordan were happy with the arrangement they had in place.

When sat at home one day, Jordan had an extended invitation offered to him to join a group chat with other people around the world. The group's creator personally invited him.

He joined, not expecting anything to come from it, except to just make some new friends whom may be around the area.

Jordan posted his pictures in to the group and gave a little introduction.

Within 5 minutes, Jordan was overwhelmed with text messages from various lads in the group. They were very complimentary; they wished him welcome and gave him a very warm reception.

Once after a few days of the dust settling, names and faces married up together in Jordan's mind. This made it much easier, as he was not prepared to save all the numbers into his contacts, he would be overwhelmed with then trying to remember names, numbers and faces too.

Jordan would chat to various members of the group privately and publicly. There was naturally, one or two, that had always caught the attention of Jordan.

One of these people was Leki. To Jordan, there was just something about him, that he liked the sense of, just from looking at his pictures. It was a sense he could just feel, a sense of pulling, almost gravitating towards him.

Leki was an attractive younger looking man, around 35. Quite an Aryan look, blonde hair, blue/ grey eyes, a glowing tan, a cute nice smile completed the look.

His body was one to be lust after, desired by all men, in a prospective partner and for themselves.

He was slim, defined, and not so muscular that it was overly noticeable but enough to show that he cared for his body and could see he was getting a nice health balance to his diet.

Jordan still was not the most confident when it came to making the first move on men, Thomas would vouch for that, but he was slowing building more and more confidence each day.

Leki sadly did not live anywhere close to Jordan, matter of fact, he was in a completely different country to Jordan, and meeting was not going to be an easy option.

The first hurdle, Jordan thought. Was going to be getting this man's time and attention, fitting messaging around both of their time zones also.

Next time that Leki came on and said hello to everybody, Jordan was one of the first to respond, this was after waiting 10 minutes after the initial message, so he did not come across creepy, and scare him off.

Leki responded to Jordan's message with an emoji reaction. Then, less than a minute later, a message replying saying "hi" came through to Jordan.

The two continued to chat more and more whenever they were both on at the same time Flirting, increased more and more.

Both Jordan and Leki knew there was a very slim chance of them meeting anytime, but that did not stop them from engaging in conversation and exchanging pictures, still within the group setting.

Jordan had gained a lot of confidence thanks to the amazing variety of the people within the group. His pictures were getting him so many compliments and was helping him to build confidence.

This group of people were truly people that Jordan could be friends with, whom he would happily meet up with, either for social and sometimes sexual purposes.

None more than Leki. He was the one that mostly caught Jordan's eye and the one whom Jordan took a special interest in but was unsure why.

Jordan wanted to know this man more and so messaged him to ask if he can message private and continue on private conversation.

Leki agreed and the two men went to a more secluded chat where they could be alone. No other ears or eyes around to see whatever conversations may transpire.

They began with simple hellos and asking how the other was. Very quickly, the conversation had found a mutual interest; this was; that Leki was currently renovating a space that he had recently rented.

He would be turning it into a Hair salon and beauty studio for those whom wanted to rent space.

Jordan's heteroerotic side reared its head getting all semi hard talking real manly construction, but then within a few days, it went onto interior design, and again Jordan's heteroerotic side tucked away and his homoerotic side came back talking layouts, designs.

Conversation from then on became more personal, they both gave the other a little more insight into each other's lives.

Leki explained he had two bitches, he worked on a stable, he also owned had a few horses.

Jordan would mostly talk about Thomas.

After a week, conversations were now beginning to heat up. The more risqué pictures, swapped.

Clearly, Jordan had spent too much time with Thomas, as he began sounding like him, even imitating his little quips and quirks.

WOW, WOW, WOW (Thomas's voice echoed in Jordan's mind)

Not only did Leki, look attractive, have a great body, he also had a nicely size cock, not too big, not too thin, the kind of dick you just wanted to have inside you.

What made him even more beautiful thou, was his soul! All Leki's looks aside, he had an amazing personality; he was polite, charismatic, charming, ambitious, driven, and successful.

An all-round amazing man, Jordan thought. Very interested as someone he would be interested in getting to know, on a more personal and intimate level.

I mean he was half way around the world to the West, around 2,716 miles. But it was only a flight and maybe a little drive, it technically was do able but would need time and patience and if Leki was willing to put in the time then so was Jordan and Thomas.

Even Thomas would be around at times and may join in conversations when he could. There was no reason he had to miss out, on all the fun.

Pictures received via Jordan are usually, shared with Thomas anyway. Especially, if Jordan thought Thomas would be interested too. Which if anyone just looked at Leki would be an instant yes anyway.

Chats became a daily conversation, every morning, every daytime, every night, as they would both lay their heads down, they always message the other goodnight.

It built up a great rapport and friendship, but there was still that attraction, on a bit of a deeper level than just a bit of fun.

They really connected with each other, they had many similar interests, and both were sexually attracted to each other. It was as if they were both two peas from the same pod.

It was as if they had their own understanding and connection with each other. If one had not, of heard from the other in a while, they would check in, just a polite courtesy that the other is thinking of them and hoping they are ok.

Jordan was really feeling a connection with Leki, this was not just one sided either. Thomas had also expressed an interest in also getting to know Leki. The way Leki was talking too, he also, was interested in meeting Jordan and Thomas too.

Thomas and Jordan sat down one evening together, Leki about to phone to have a video conversation that Jordan and he had arranged.

This would be the first time that Leki and Thomas would speak Face to Face.

Leki's face appeared as it connected, Jordan smiled and greeted Leki and made the introductions between he and Thomas.

Thomas discreetly sat there squeezing subconsciously at Jordan's leg. Jordan felt this and gave a slight glance in Thomas' direction.

Thomas turned to Jordan, and mouthed the words "WOW, WOW, WOW"

Thomas clearly was getting excited over the thought of Leki. A bulge began to appear in Thomas' trousers.

The boys carried on talking, the conversation never once went quiet or stagnant because all three were talking like they were all friends and had been most their lives.

During the call when they were all becoming relaxed, Leki turned to Jordan and Thomas, and extended them an open invitation.

In just a few week's Leki would be opening their new salon which he decided to call: Micorah Beauty.

Leki being the sweet caring person that they both were getting to know him as, courteously invited them both to go out to their country sometime and see it, and they were welcomed there anytime.

The call ended, Thomas was working the next morning early and due to the time zones. It was later for Thomas and Jordan than it was for Leki, who four hours behind.

Thomas and Jordan discussed what Thomas thought about Leki. He was shocked! He could not believe that this very attractive man was interested in meeting US.

"WOW, WOW, WOW" Thomas thought. He could not believe how his life was now turning out, meeting Jordan, brought with it so much adventure, more than he had ever experienced in his life.

Thomas, for the first time in his life, was at his most sexual.

He was amazed that he at forty-five, was in a relationship, with his dream man. As well as this, he was beginning to open up to a life of new sexual experiences, exploring new avenues that are normally closed, in his mind.

Thomas had confidence, but he was not THAT confident. When it came to it, he became self-conscious and insecure and he really did not need to be. He satisfied Jordan on so many levels, sexually, romantically, spiritually.

Thomas and Jordan actually had a conversation about actually going out there sometime and actually meeting Leki. The thought of this did get Jordan and Thomas slightly erect at the thought of such a handsome man, who not only had an amazing body, but also an amazing person inside too and had a beautiful soul that just radiated.

Thomas was all about new experiences now a day's, and so he wanted to explore this potential new connection he has made with Leki but currently it was high season at work and there were too many events going on for him to have any days off. Even thou Thomas sadly would not be able to get the time off work, Jordan could, that, would be possible.

Thomas, seeing that Jordan did not want to miss out also, told Jordan to go and surprise him, turn up at his new salons opening and show him how happy for him they were, also to showing support.

Jordan booked a flight unbeknown to Leki, for the day before the salons opening. It worked out quite well with connecting flights and travel that Jordan would arrive only an hour after it had been open.

If he would be correct, Leki would have said all of his speeches and cut the ceremony ribbon to officially open it and Jordan sadly would have missed that part, but someone would have recorded it and he would someday, be able to see the proud and achievable moment.

Everyone will be happily chatting to each other, tours would be completed showing people around, which meant when Jordan arrived he would have Leki's full attention.

The next afternoon, Thomas took Jordan to the airport.

When they arrived at the airport, they parked up, Thomas jumped out of the driver's seat and ran to the boot, grabbing out Jordan's suitcase, being a typical gentleman that Thomas was, it was one of the many things Jordan had come to love about Thomas.

Jordan placed his muscular arms around Thomas back squeezing him tight in his embrace, as he leaned in and placed two kisses on top of Thomas's head, softly saying "I Love you".

Thomas tried to look up at Jordan, but he was too out of focus and so just closed his eyes, took a deep inhale of Jordan's musk that was mixing with his aftershave, emanating through Jordan's clothes.

Thomas softly whispered, "I love you too".

Jordan gave Thomas another two kisses on his forehead holding the last one in place just a little longer than the rest.

Jordan took one last breath in and took in Thomas' sent. Thomas sweet scent filled up Jordan's nose one last time until his return in a few days.

As they said goodbye, both holding back the tears, they was used to the separation of a few miles or counties, this time they would be separated by oceans.

Thomas watched on as Jordan entered the terminal, Jordan turning around to flash one last smile to Thomas, whilst thinking, he was literally the MAN of my dreams.

Jordan boarded his flight a few hours later, took a sleeping pill and gently drifted away and dreamed about how fun it was going to be, finally meeting Leki, after all their days and hours of conversations and messages.

When Jordan woke they were shortly about to begin their descent, Jordan adjusted the time to fit with his new time zone. Checked the upcoming weather report and changed into some shorts and T-shirt as temperatures were hitting 26ͦͦ Degrees (78.8F).

From the airport, Jordan thought it best to quickly ring home to Thomas to let him know he was safe. It would not have surprised Jordan if Thomas had already known he had landed safely, because he would have been checking the online status with Jordan having to have written down all his flight information before he left.

Jordan looked on the maps for the address of where he had to go, it was 94 miles away. Jordan thought it was best to be safe so he checked how much a cab would cost. He jumped in the first he could find.

Jordan did not care one bit how much it was going to cost him, he just wanted to get there, meet Leki and toast him to his success.

The taxicab driver told Jordan he was only five miles away and nerves began to set in. Jordan called Thomas so they could both be there in spirit, even though Thomas was back home.

Jordan stepped out of the taxicab. Thomas' smiling face beaming up at him from his phone, Thomas was in bed, as it was quite late back home but only evening here where Leki and now Jordan was.

Jordan placed down his case and pulled out its handle, Jordan then took in a deep breath and entered into the salon entrance.

He looked around at the crowd, trying his hardest to hear what Thomas was trying to say, making his excuses as he fights his way through the crowd and there around the corner, over towards the salon chair, a glass of OJ in hand, was Leki.

A smile of happiness spread all across his face. The pride was beaming out of him as he chatted with a group of women. He was officially successful. He achieved his dream, it was really was here, this was all his from his hard work.

As Jordan approached closer fighting through the crowd, Jordan could first hear Leki as he spoke with a, what sounded, to Jordan at least, a thick accent. He was smiling so hard, and had no idea that he was just about to meet Jordan and Thomas.

Jordan stood behind a smaller woman, one he could tower over and yet, still noticed. Jordan having manors he did not want to appear to be rude and interrupt Leki from this clearly glorified moment of achievement he was currently experiencing.

Leki and Jordan's eyes met and locked onto each other. Jordan let out a masculine "Hi", which was returned with an almost double sized smile. His eyes fixed onto Jordan. Thomas had a big smile on his face, seeing how happy Leki was meeting Jordan.

Leki threw his arms around Jordan and gave him a big hug, squeezing him tight. It was as if he never wanted him to leave now he was here. Leki turned to Jordan's phone and began talking to Thomas, asking how he was and wondering why he also was not here.

Leki, Jordan and Thomas came to realize, the Leki was a very inclusive person. Never did he like to make anyone feel excluded, yet he always ensured you felt welcome, this was apparent when Jordan first noticed Leki, from across the room, and anyone who looked at him, he was sure to acknowledge.

Jordan quickly made his excuses and went outside to continue chatting to Thomas. They finished their conversation, said "I love you" blew each other a kiss and disconnected the call.

Returning back to the opening, Jordan went to the bar and got himself a mock tail. He had a few people looking at him unsure who he was as no one had recognized him from around the area.

Leki's guests eventually started to say their goodbyes and made their way home, Leaving Jordan and Leki alone to clean up.

Jordan grabbed a black sack and began to start collecting up cups and confetti that scattered around the newly designed salon.

Leki locked up the salon and closed the front shutter, leaving him and Jordan inside.

Leki insisted that Jordan put the bag down and stop cleaning that was not the reason he had flown all that way to meet him.

Jordan, being mildly jet lagged, as he has been awake longer was happy for Leki to let him take break. Leki had hired a cleaning crew to come in the morning to clean up for him so he could relax after the party.

Leki was currently on a high and nothing was bringing him down anytime soon. They left the salon and Jordan asked for a local number of a taxi so he could get a lift to this hotel. Leki insisted that Jordan stayed in his spare room and save money on a hotel, Jordan pondered for a moment, he did not want to put Leki on the spot.

Leki insisted and drove Jordan back to his so Jordan could freshen up before they went into town for drinks and dinner.

The next morning, Leki gave Jordan a proper tour of his apartment, not long after, Jordan had the pleasure of meeting Leki's two favorite girls in his life. The sitter had dropped them back off and left there leads by the door.

They took to Jordan as if he had been their best friend, their entire life. Leki smiled seeing the three of them playing together.

Leki popped his head around and shouted to Jordan, who was still happily playing with the girls on the floor, both of them taking it in turns licking Jordan's face when they could.

Jordan could hear the shower running and his mind went to Thomas, how much he was missing him right now and wished he were there to just hold him as he fell to sleep.

Jordan then heard the door lock of the bathroom click. His cock began to twitch at the thought of Leki all wet and just in a towel.

Jordan continued to play with the dogs trying to ignore the sound of the door opening, knowing if he turned round, Leki, for sure would have a towel around his waist.

His body would be on display, his tanned, toned body, wet and potentially dripping still, steam coming off him. Jordan's cock began swelling harder in his trousers.

Biting his lip, forcing himself not to turn around, as much as he really wanted to, but Jordan just continued to bite into his lip harder.

Once Leki was in his bedroom, Jordan began to lessen the pressure on his lip, and continued to focus on the beautiful dogs in front of him.