Hole-Y Matrimony Ch. 02: Leki & Jordan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leki came out dressed up ready to get all dirty, and not in the way Jordan most wanted him to be right now.

Leki had needed to go up to the farm to attend to the animals. Obviously, he would have cancelled had he known of Jordan's arrival.

Jordan was more than happy to go to the farm, he had heard so much about it. Jordan was excited to see EVERYTHING that he had only ever seen on camera before.

Jordan went and changed into something more farm appropriate, while Leki attended to the dogs and fed them.

On the drive up there, Jordan could not help but take in the amazing views around him, the mountains looking high and clear, Trees and forests surrounding them, Fresh smell of salt water filling the air, making Jordan happy as he was a man of the water himself.

They arrived. Jordan stepped out the car and was just mesmerized with this beautiful country and its beautiful scenery.

Leki led the way to the horses stable, a new girl foal, was born only a few days before Jordan's arrival.

She needed lots of encouragement to be social and interact with others, but she was looking so stable standing now.

"Right, what can I do?" - Jordan said looking energetic, ready to get stuck in. He was glad that he and Leki were same size in footwear, otherwise his nice Adidas trainers could have been messy, but Leki, luckily had a spare pair of trainers for him to use.

Jordan offered out a hand of food to the little foal. She sniffed his hand, cautious of the new smell, the mare to Jordan's left clearly was watching making sure her baby was safe and gave a little nod and neigh to her foal.

With that, she took the food from Jordan's hand, her tiny hairs tickling his hand. Leki was keeping the mum distracted and stroking her just above the muzzle, playing kissy face too it seemed which made Jordan laugh.

Leki Looked at Jordan, their eyes locking for a few moments.

Both blushing, look away and flushed a pale crimson in the face.

"Mucking the stables time, let's clear it all out and clean it" - Leki shouted, as he tried to stop himself blushing every-time he tried to look at Jordan to talk to him.

You could tell Jordan had not done this before. The aim was to get the manure into the barrow, and then, taken to the big heap outside, but to begin Jordan was making more mess than actually helping.

While Leki had his back to Jordan, Leki trying to sweep it into a pile so that Jordan could do the back breaking work of shoveling it in to the barrow and transferring it to the outside.

Jordan would occasionally have to stop, the sun and humidity hitting him, causing him to perspire, sweat starting to form on his forehead.

Jordan took a second to breath, wiping his head with the back of his arm, trying to catch his vest top to absorb some of the moisture.

Jordan could not help but take in the whole of Leki while he swept piles of manure together. The sports shorts Leki was wearing, contouring to all the best parts of his lower extremities.

Jordan began to get back to work, as he continued to think about the shorts snug against Leki's body. He was so distracted. He began to miss getting the manure into the barrow provided.

Lumps of manure began to hit Leki's foot. "Ew" Leki shrieked.

Jordan turned and could see the mess he had made at Leki's feet. Jordan let out a little chuckle and apologized.

Walking over to Leki, Jordan got down and began to manually, remove the Manure, consisting of hay and straw blend away from Leki's foot.

Jordan looked up, Leki's smiling face looking down at him, a smile came across both their face, not long after it had gone, the pale crimson faces had made an appearance again.

Leki turned back to face Jordan.

Jordan rose slowly from the ground, his eyes following the whole of Leki's silhouette as he rises.

A slight raise in Leki's tank top meant a small part of his abs flashed through.

Jordan began biting his lip again. Jordan came face to face to Leki. Their lips only a few inches apart, Leki looked up at Jordan biting his lip.

The scent of each other's breath against the others face. Leki had a sweet scent that was just intoxicating to him It reminded him of Thomas being back home. He began to think about his love for Thomas and pulled away resisting the magnetic pull that was drawing him closer to Leki.

Jordan grabbed the shovel and got back to the job at hand. This time more focused about where he was throwing the dirty pile, as not to cover Leki again.

They completed the stable, the Mare and her foul stood comfortable eating their new fresh hay. Jordan gave the foal another hand fed piece of food. Leki stroked the Mare, feeding her, kissing her goodbye.

They moved onto the next stable next, with it being empty, it meant that there was more room to work.

They quickly got in to a flow and soon the whole stable was empty. Jordan grabbed the hose and began to start to wet the floor giving it a wet coating.

Leki grabbed a scrubbing brush, and began to scrub the paddock clean.

The temptation was too strong and Jordan could not help resist, especially, he thought, because he got manure on them previously; they probably would need a clean.

Jordan moved the hose close to Leki's feet. Leki Jumped back laughing and looking straight at Jordan.

Jordan chuckled to himself and continued.

Cleaner, dryer, more sawdust down, fresh straw, fresh hay in the bales. Jordan and Leki stopped and admired their handy work. Both breathless from the exhausting work, they gave a high five to each other.

When their hands connected, the reflex of not feeling Thomas' hand in his, made Jordan feel a little home sick. His fingers still interlaced with Leki's, Jordan used his spare hand, to grab Leki's waist and pulled him in closer to him.

Their hot, sweaty bodies pressed against each other, the sweat on their tops pressing into each other, both panting, their chests pressed tight as they both tried to stabilize their breathing. Leki was the first to lean in for a kiss.

Jordan's embrace tightened around Leki's waist bringing him on to his toes to reach Jordan's level. They stayed frozen still for what felt like a lifetime. Leki slowly pulled away, eyes fixed on Jordan's lips.

Leki began to bite his lip, Jordan still gentle breathe barely escaping his mouth as his whole body tensed up. Pulsations running through their fingertips, from one in to the other, their two kindred souls, imprinting on each other.

Jordan let out a soft moan of pleasure as his muscles became relaxed, his tongue, coming out slightly to moisten his lips, drops of Leki's saliva on his lip, transferred to Jordan's tongue.

Just like his breath, Leki's saliva was too, sweet. It was all Jordan could think about in that moment. Then, a flash of thought for Thomas, whom he knows would have loved to be here, in this moment with the two of them.

Thomas would love to hear about this, he thought, Jordan's cock became Semi erect.

Leki went back in for another kiss. This time their hands breaking from each other, they run them all over each other's bodies.

Jordan began to stroke the back of Leki's back, running his fingers up and down his spine, a gentle caress. Leki reached to Jordan's biceps and began to squeeze.

The passion between them was intensifying. Leki reached his hand underneath Jordan's loose tank top and reached up towards his trimmed, shaved, chest.

Leki began to claw at Jordan's chest. Jordan then began to dig his, into the small of Leki's spine, pulling him even closer, both their erections were apparent, both rock hard, being pressed in to the others groins.

Jordan took control. He lifted Leki up in to his arms. Leki immediately wrapping his legs around Jordan's waist, his hands' travelled up to the back of Jordan's neck, and grabbed him tightly.

Jordan began to walk towards the bale of hay and gently laid Leki down. Laid himself on top of him. Leki placed his head back down to rest on the bale under him.

Jordan lifted Leki's legs, placing them around his waist, placed his groin against Leki's and got comfortable against Leki body, reaching under his top, lifting it up. Leki's stomach and chest on full show.

Jordan pulled away and began to kiss at Leki's neck. Leki threw back their head and began to moan. Working his lips down to Leki's collarbone. His hands reaching up, taking Leki's nipple between his fingers and gently began to squeeze.

Jordan stood, Grabbing Leki's hand pulling him up. Jordan straddled across him. Lifting his tank top up and over Leki's head. Jordan used Leki's top to lay across the hay bale to protect his skin.

Jordan laid Leki down again, pressing his chest in closer. Leki's legs wrapping around Jordan's waist again. Leki reaching down, grabbed Jordan's top, pulled it over his head and threw it on to the ground!

Their hot, sweaty bodies gliding against each other sweat acting like a lubricant between them both.

Jordan continued kissing from where he finished. This time, both hands simultaneously moving up Leki's body. Starting above Leki's socks, gently stroking and caressing as he worked his fingertips over the inside of Leki's thigh, going right to the top.

As Jordan reached the base of Leki's shorts, Jordan did not hesitate to keep going, grazing the inner groin of Leki. Leki let out mini soft moans of ecstasy.

Jordan paused for a brief moment, his fingertips resting centimeters from Leki's, throbbing tail.

Jordan took his hands from under Leki's shorts and placed them at the top of Leki's waistband, Just below, where the waistband of his CK's rest.

Feeling the sweat over Leki body, Jordan continued over Leki's washboard abs, along his sides, and up along his pecs, tracing the definition outline, finally finishing one hand around each pec.

Jordan began pinching Leki's now fully erect nipples, sending gentle little pulses through each one, in a slow rhythm, gradually increasing speed and pressure.

Jordan replaced his tongue with one of his hands and began gently, pinching between his fingertips. Moans more frequently escaping from Leki's body.

Jordan switched his hand and moved his tongue across to the other side, not to leave out the other nipple, edging Leki a little longer.

Jordan adjusted so he was straddling over Leki's chest. Leki lifted his hands over Jordan's legs and pushed aside Jordan's underwear, exposing his testicles.

Leki could not wait to sink his teeth in to Jordan but not literally, well not just yet.

Leki began to use his tongue to stroke in-between Jordan's groin. Taking Jordan's testicles into his mouth. Gently rolling each one in his mouth. Now it was Jordan's time to start letting moans escape.

Jordan leaned forward, supported himself on the wall and was able to give Leki a deeper approach, meaning Leki could take more. Jordan stood, taking off his shorts.

Leki followed suit and removed his shorts leaving them both naked, nothing on, well nothing but their trainers and socks.

Jordan hovered above Leki's face again as he momentarily just was, and Leki carried on taking each one of Jordan's balls into his mouth and began tea bagging.

The pre cum began oozing out of Jordan, slowly leaking down the side of his shaft. Jordan moved more forward, placing his hole directly over Leki's mouth.

Leki took a long inhale in; taking in Jordan's musk, on the breath out, Leki let the air escape his mouth. The breath making Jordan's entrance twitch under the sensation.

Leki reached out his tongue and Jordan allowed himself to relax more sitting on Leki's face. Jordan placed both his arms on the wall. Rest his head upon them.

Jordan's moans getting louder and deeper.

Jordan's hips began to rock across Leki's tongue, a slow deeper rhythm building up.

Jordan raised up of Leki's face a brief moment but only to turn round. As Jordan readjusted himself, some of his excitement was showing, when Leki felt a warm drop hit his face he knew too.

Jordan was leaking so much it was running down his testicles and was now covering Leki's face. Jordan leant forward and took Leki into his mouth, instantly, that sweet taste that Jordan earlier had on his lips was now trickling down his throat. Jordan began to milk Leki's cock, stroking it, milking every ounce of pre cum out of him.

Leki grabbed Jordan's waist and pushed him back so he stood, allowing him to adjust and move position. Leki sat up and turned around to face Jordan.

Straddling the hay bale Leki, brought Jordan closer and grabbed him at the base of his cock. Taking Jordan in his mouth and mimicking Jordan's technique, cupping Jordan's balls and playing them between his fingers and palms.

Jordan placed both his hands behind his back and leant his shoulders against the wall. Looking down at Leki taking his full length in and taking it deep into his throat.

Jordan leaned forward, placed his hand at Leki's throat. Holding him down gently thrusting his cock, deeper in to Leki's throat. Jordan took Leki's cock into his mouth again lapping up more pre cum that had produced since he last tackled his meat.

Jordan's mouth became very wet and saliva was running down the sides of Leki's cock. Making him leak even harder.

Jordan pulled his hips away from Leki, allowing him to catch his breath. Jordan still stood behind got to his knees, leaned above Leki's face and gently kissed him on his lips.

Jordan raised to his feet, walked over to Leki's feet and straddled him at his waist, Leki's cock pressed against Jordan's taint.

Jordan began to grind against Leki, massaging Leki's cock with his hole. Jordan placed some spit on to his fingertips and slid the saliva up and down against his hole.

Leki grabbed himself at the base, holding himself up inviting Jordan to come and take a seat on him. Jordan had already planned that himself and certainly was not wasting anymore time.

Jordan eased himself onto Leki, the saliva helping a little, but the friction still felt as Leki continued to push inside. Jordan kept pushing back while, Leki continued to thrust up, on occasions, both using the opposite force to adjust to the tightness around Leki's cock and the for pressure inside Jordan's hole to relax once he adjusted to this uncut 7.5" cock plunging deep inside him.

Jordan finally made it comfortable for both and relaxed on to it. As he held down on to Leki's abs forcing him down into the bale even harder, as he began to ride him deep and hard.

Leki lifted his head and began stroking Jordan. Feeling his abs harden Jordan began to ride Leki harder, faster and deeper.

Moans escaping out of them both. Jordan leaned back, trying to fill his hole full of only Leki, not wanting to leave any inches out. Leki pulsating and throbbing inside Jordan ensured that Leki was enjoying, and this was, reciprocated with Jordan's ass tightening in response.

Jordan leaned in and passionately began kissing Leki. Leki began to thrust harder and deeper, lifting Jordan's hips up so he could gain more momentum behind him.

Moans turned into screams, ecstasy pulsating through Jordan. Leki was just going and going, nothing was stopping him.

Leki slowed down and slowly pulled out, Jordan got up and laid on his front, replacing Leki's position bent over and ass raised into the air, ready for Leki to re-enter him.

Leki did not hesitate, and soon slid back into Jordan, forcing his hips in to the bale. No choice but to take Leki full force. Leki had not been with anyone recently and was holding onto a heavy load, and Jordan was not giving him a choice other than to unload deep into him neither.

Pressure began to build inside Jordan's rear he could feel his prostrate swelling the more, harder, faster and rougher Leki became.

Leki was doing some swelling of his own. Leki's cock began to mushroom at the head, the force putting more pressure onto Jordan's g-spot. Leki took in a deep breath, then began to force Jordan deeper into the bale, the string holding it together being stretched out to its capacity.

With a force sending pulses and shockwaves through Jordan's entire legs and spine, Leki released his load deep in to Jordan. Pulse, after pulse, squirt after squirt, Jordan's hole tightening around Leki would just make Leki throb harder, it was still coming out of him, Pressing his chest into Jordan, a delayed moan resonated from Leki's throat.

Deep into his ears, the sound of his moan going right through Jordan, his spine confused with all the signals and pleasures he was getting right now he was not sure what was going on.

Leki's balls truly were unloaded deep into Jordan. Leki, panting hard gently pulled back and out of Jordan. Cum began leaking from Jordan's tight hole, Leki, leaned down, placing his still semi erect cock at Jordan's entrance and forces it back in side.

Jordan not wanting to move from the pleasure, but at the same time wanting to release his own pressures deep inside his balls, but first he had to make a decision and fast.

Jordan flipped onto his back and began stroking his wet, dripping cock, gently massaging the pre cum into his head, making himself nice and sticky.

Not wanting a moment to pass him, Leki spat on his fingers, rubbed his saliva into his hole and sat on Jordan's lap. Jordan's ass still throbbing, his already mushroomed head swelling to its maximum, made Jordan ache as Leki slowly eased himself down onto Jordan.

Not waiting no longer, Jordan pulled Leki into his lap, forcing him down, Jordan had the perfect muscles for guy's who like to ride him as he was able to lift them and often fuck them against a wall.

This was about to be the case for Leki, but Jordan was just letting him adjust before springing that surprise onto him. Jordan began thrusting at Leki's ass, battering him the same way he had Jordan.

The strings on the bale gave out, causing it to drop to the floor. The crash down making Jordan get most deep he could into Leki.

Jordan and Leki Stood up, Jordan pushed Leki against the door, flipped him round and kissed him, Jordan's wet dripping cock leaking onto Leki's stomach.

Jordan reach his hands down and grabbed Leki's ass on either side, with one swift motion he lifted Leki up against the barn door, lifted Leki's legs up and over his shoulders.

His cock pressed against Leki's hole, Leki grabbed onto the bars above the door as Jordan fed him his cock. Leki was banging against the barn door as Jordan continued to slam into Leki's hole battering it with force, Jordan's mushroom head forcing its way deep inside.

Jordan spread Leki's ass wide and pushed him hard against the wall, pulling him down, forcing as much cock into him as he could. Jordan began to moan harder, Leki unable to hold on much longer, wrapped his hands around Jordan's neck.

Jordan pulled Leki away from the wall, his shoulders pressing back, just to support him.

Jordan groaned as he unloaded a fountain deep in to Leki. Leki's back slammed back into the wall as Jordan continued to unload deep inside. Leki's legs shaking around Jordan's waist.

Jordan lifted Leki up, pulled out and helped Leki to the ground, steadying him as his feet touched down.

Walking like a newborn foal, Leki sat on the floor stabilizing himself.

Jordan at his side, the two, looked at each other, panting away. Jordan placed his arm around Leki, brought him into his chest and attempted to control his breathing.

Leki and Jordan had done everything the needed to do at the farm, but even if they had not, neither of them was going to be doing much else today.

Leki drove them both back to Leki's, Jordan had offered to cook tonight and was not about to disappoint now.

Jordan cooked them a meal, Leki talking while Jordan prepared his signature dish.

These two really connected by spirituality, passion, sexual attraction, and love for lots of common things it seemed.