Hole-Y Matrimony Ch. 02: Leki & Jordan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan was sadly leaving the next afternoon, and Leki had offered to drive Jordan to the airport.

Once dinner cooked, Leki and Jordan retired to the living room and cuddled onto the sofa, Jordan cuddled Leki into his embrace, kissed his forehead and the two passed out on the sofa.

When they awoke, the sun was beaming down into the living room and the skies appeared clear. It was a shame that Jordan and Leki were separating today, as both clearly were destined to be in each other's lives, and Jordan for one was very happy to have met Leki, but more wanting to get home to his love Thomas.

They enjoyed breakfast together, took the dogs for a walk. Jordan upon returning packed up his stuff and placed it into the car. Leki had not met someone whom he connected with on such a deeper, emotional level and was sad to be seeing Jordan go home.

The two made a stop on the way to the airport, just on a whim

They pulled up to the airport, Leki and Jordan shared one final kiss and hugged each other tightly. Jordan collected his bag from the trunk said goodbye to Eevie and Prada and again headed for the terminal, this time leaving Leki behind.

Jordan's flight took off no problem, but now Jordan felt like he had left a part of him back with Leki, but now knew he would be seeing him again sometime that was a certainty.

Jordan exited into the arrival's, Thomas was stood there waiting for him unexpectedly with a bunch of flowers, and holding a sign with Jordan's name on and hearts all over it.

Jordan dropped his belongings and held his arms open as Thomas came running towards him. Thomas kissed Jordan with such love, that Jordan could not wait no longer.

Jordan reached into his back pocket, knelt down on one knee, looked up at Thomas and asked him, "Will You Marry Me?"