Holes Ep. 01 - The Most Awful Birthday

Story Info
A ridiculous and humiliating teenage tale.
9.9k words
4.52
42k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,615 Followers

A Note from the author:

The following is a complete work of utterly ridiculous fiction.

This is an awful story, filled with awful people. You should not read it. If you do read it, you should not like it. If you like it, well, I'm sorry. There isn't really anything else to say.

***Last Chance***

In the history of unfortunate names, perhaps one of the most unfortunate was Holes. Though her parents insisted it was pronounced "Hawless," they knew from the start that nobody would actually pronounce it this way. It was intentional. Holes had the additional misfortune to be born to a pair of perverts, and to further add to the ordeal that would become her adult life, these perverts were of the surname Ferbonin. The woeful tale of Holes Ferbonin, though, did not begin with her unconventional naming. It began with an incident in the kitchen of the Most Almighty.

Prologue: My Father Who Art in the Kitchen

The day the Good Lord brought forth His Son into the celestial kitchen, a clumsy mistake would set the stage for the creation of a new life--ultimately, that of a young woman destined to become a plaything for all those around her.

"Just a pinch now, Jesus," Thundered The Lord, "sugar and spice, everything nice for the girl. Good. That's just enough. Now, a sprinkling of the stardust for the sparkle in the eyes. Yes. Good."

The iridescent dust fell from His Son's fingers, adding to the mixture that would form this new life.

"The captured nebulous gasses, next, if you please, Son." Said The Lord.

Jesus reached up to the higher shelf, pleased to have finally been allowed to assist His Father after so many millennia. Unfortunately, his newest pair of celestial sandals were taking some getting used to, and in one clumsy motion, this new life forming before them was forever altered. Jesus' foot slipped, just slightly, causing his robe to brush against the lower bottles of ingredients. Two of the bottles tottered, tipped, and fell, directly into the mixture.

The Lord gasped in horror as the contents in the bottles spilled forth.

"Sweet Jesus, Jesus!" The Lord boomed.

"Apologies, Holy Father!" Jesus said, aghast, "What...what was it? What have I done?"

"My entire bottles of Rape Magnet, as well as Ire of Man. We'll need to create at least a dozen new nebulas to replace those." The Holy Father said, shaking his head in dismay, "For any beautiful woman, even one grain of Rape Magnet is more than enough. I used two for Megan Fox, and even that was a bit much. A whole bottle, though...not even in the time of the 12 tribes, at my most sadistic, did I think to use so much."

"Shall we start over, Father?" His Son asked.

"No, no. I must admit to being curious about the result. It won't be an easy path for the poor creature, but she shall receive her reward in Heaven. Hand me that bottle of Eternal Lubricant. I think she's going to need it. And, the Gag Reduction powder, if you please."

Chapter 1: Cause for Celebration

Holes had been told that when she became an adult, things would be very different. Her parents hadn't gone into specifics about it, only that there were certain expectations of adults. She'd gone to bed with her stomach in knots, wondering what was going to happen, and awoken to a new set of rules.

Rather than being awakened by her alarm clock, Holes was roused by the sound of her mother puttering about her room, going through her drawers, and putting all of her underwear into a garbage bag.

"Mom? What's going on?" She asked, wiping sleep from her eyes.

"Oh, good morning, honey." Lacy replied, "Well, you're an adult now. Happy birthday, by the way. That means that there are going to be some changes, and that starts with how you're going to dress. Adults don't wear certain things, Holes. Panties. Bras. Those are for children."

"But," Holes argued, "that isn't fair! Everyone's going to see my...my..."

"Your cunt, yes. That's expected." Lacy stated, "And your tits, most likely."

Holes was aghast. Lacy opened her closet, and began to pile all of Holes' pants into the bag, as well.

"Second, skirts or short dresses only, from now on. No more pants. Pants are for kids, and not sexy little cock-teases."

"What?"

Lacy finished bagging Holes' old clothes, and gave her a kiss on the forehead, saying, "I'll do some shopping for you, and make sure you have lots of new clothes that are more appropriate. Go get ready for school."

She slung the bag over her shoulder and left the room.

The morning of Holes' 18th birthday was a cause for celebration. Not in the typical sense, in which a teenager legally becomes an adult, and feels excited about the possibilities that life might bring, but rather for everyone else around her. She'd awoken with a dripping pussy, which was actually quite normal. It was just the way she was. Her doctors had classified it as very healthy and active Batholin glands. Her overactive glands caused her to be wet, quite literally, all the time.

Holes showered and prepared herself for school, the usual sounds of her family also going through their morning routine, a background buzz of activity. In her room, she dressed in what was left of her clothes. Today, a white tank top, through which her hard nipples were quite apparent. Next, she donned a short, pleated pink skirt. No panties. Lastly, she strapped on a pair of wedge heels, the only type of shoes she now owned, and made her way downstairs.

Her mother was in the kitchen, half-nude in a slinky set of white lingerie. Her father, Chuck, was seated at the table, drinking coffee, reading from a tablet, and paying no mind to the fact that his son, Brandon, stood behind Holes' mother groping her ass. Holes stood at the entrance to the kitchen, mouth agape.

"Morning, Honey." Her father said, without looking up, "Happy Birthday."

"Thanks, dad." Holes replied woodenly, watching her brother molest his mother's backside.

"Big day today." He commented, "lots of folks will be by later tonight for your party!"

Before Holes could make a reply, her brother stopped molesting his mother's ass, and directed his attention to his sister.

"Birthday spankings!" he cried with glee, and was across the kitchen in a flash.

"Wait! No!" Holes argued, but a moment later she was bent over the table, her skirt hiked up.

"Holes," Her mother said, "It's not polite to tell men, no. Girls with wet cunts deserve to be spanked for being naughty."

"I'm not naughty!" Holes replied, her face pressed against the table.

"If I check your cunt, it's probably wet, isn't it?"

It was, and her mother knew that. It was just the way she was.

A sudden stinging slap against her dripping pussy made her squeal, followed quickly by another. 16 more to go. Her father continued reading, ignoring the shrieks and the harsh slapping of his son's hand against the girl's ass and cunt. She orgasmed at number 12, squirting sticky girl cum onto her brother's hand, her legs trembling as she came. He finished the remaining slaps on her ass, leaving it hot and red. Then, he stood her up and hugged her, holding her tight, his big hands palming her ass as he pressed her tits against his chest.

"There, there, gusher," he said soothingly, "Happy Birthday."

Holes sniffled at the stinging in her ass, but it felt nice to be held, even if Brandon squeezed her butt. He let her go, and stuck his wet hand in her mouth. Holes' stared back, wide-eyed, unsure why his wet fingers were in her mouth.

"Clean up your girl juice." Brandon instructed.

Obediently, she cleaned up her juices as Brandon smiled and nodded. Quietly, her ass burning, Holes sat down to eat her breakfast, conscious of the smear of wetness she was leaving on the seat. Breakfast done, she started out the door for school. Before she left, though, her mother stuck her tongue into Holes' mouth, and squeezed her bulging tits.

"Have a good day at school." She said, and swatted her on the ass.

Holes did not have a good day at school. Her first period class, biology, was taught by an imposing man named Mr. Rogerson. He always made Holes sit in the front row. Today, though, she'd been given her own seat in front of the class, facing the rest of the students.

"Today," Mr. Rogerson announced, "We'll be studying the anatomy of the female body. Holes," he pronounced her name as it was spelled, despite being told a dozen times that it was pronounced Hawless. He never seemed to remember. He continued, "will be our volunteer."

Holes was certain that she hadn't volunteered for anything. Mr. Rogerson hovered over her with a yardstick, put it between her legs, and motioned her to spread them. She flushed in embarrassment as her wet labia were presented to the rest of the class.

"I'll need a volunteer." Rogerson said, and several hands shot up. He picked a boy named Austin, who was always goosing Holes in the hallway during passing periods. He handed Austin a wireless camera, paired to the large monitor at the front of the class.

"We'll begin our study with the vagina," Rogerson said, "Austin, would you please get a nice view of Holes' aroused vagina, please?"

Austin placed the camera between Holes' legs, and the class was treated to a high definition view of her cunt on the monitor, her secretions dripping into the seat for everyone to see.

"When the woman is aroused," Rogerson said, "her vagina secretes lubrication, to ease the act of intercourse. We can see that Holes' vagina is quite excited, leading us to conclude that she is anticipating intercourse, and is prepared for it."

Holes was not, in fact, anticipating intercourse. They just didn't understand that her cunt was always wet.

"At the top of the vagina, we'll find the clitoris," Rogerson said, "Austin, please part Holes' lips, here," he pointed at the monitor with his yardstick, "and get us a good view of the little nub you find. Yes, there it is."

Austin spread Holes' pussy lips, and zoomed the camera in on her engorged clit.

"The clitoris is very sensitive, much like the head of the penis. When stimulated, say with a finger or tongue, it can induce orgasm. Austin, have you induced orgasm in a woman before? Don't be shy, son."

"Yes, Sir." Austin said.

"Would you care to demonstrate the technique using a finger?"

Austin grinned, and rubbed Holes' clit in a gentle back and forth motion. Holes' clit was an excited piece of work, much like her pussy. It was ultra-sensitive, and even a little bit of stimulation was enough to make her cum. Austin's attention, as well as the fact that his attention was being displayed on the screen to her classmates caused the poor girl to orgasm quickly. Her pussy gushed in her chair, spraying the camera lens. A mix of disgusted and shocked murmurs erupted from the class.

"Hush now," Rogerson said, "It's nothing to be grossed out by. Holes' is what we call, in technical terms, a squirter. That is, her orgasms have the potential to produce an ejaculation much like that of a man's."

Austin continued to play with her clit, making Holes squeal, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"You can stop now, Austin," Rogerson said, "let's have a closer look."

Rogerson handed Austin another camera, this one on a flexible arm.

"Please insert this into Holes' vagina, Austin."

"But..." Holes squeaked, but Rogerson swatted her across the tits with his yardstick, making her scream.

"Quiet down now!" He ordered.

Holes began to sob as the camera slid inside of her. On the screen, the class could see the contracting walls of her pussy clenching at the camera. Rogerson explained in great detail, the interior of her cunt.

"We can see that Holes' vaginal walls are contracting around our camera. Her vagina is attempting to pull it deeper and massage it pleasantly, as though it were a penis. It's attempting to coax the sperm from it, in order to facilitate impregnation. We can all be certain that Holes is eager to be impregnated, based on what we see here."

The girl brushed away her tears, her body flush with embarrassment. Rogerson stood behind her, reached over her shoulders, and pulled up her top, exposing her large, braless tits to the class. Her hard, puffy nipples stood at attention, slightly red from having been whacked with the yardstick.

"The breasts," Rogerson said, "serve the biological purpose of nursing a newborn. They, also, show Holes' arousal. We can see that her nipples are erect, a clear indication that she desires copulation,"

Between her legs, Austin had become bored, and begun to push and pull the camera back and forth inside of her. The class laughed as her cunt squeezed the camera.

"The breasts are an erogenous zone," Rogerson explained, "and serve to heighten a woman's arousal, as they are also quite sensitive."

He pinched one of Holes' nipples between his fingers, tugging it outward. Holes' cried out, but the camera fucking into her suddenly made her cum again, much to the delight of her classmates. Rogerson, then, invited each of the students to come forward and try the experiment themselves. All 24 of her classmates took turns rolling, pinching, tugging and slapping her tits and nipples. Her chair, by the end, was completely soaked in her own fluids. She'd cum a dozen times or more.

Rogerson patted her on the head kindly as the bell sounded the end of the period, and the other students shuffled out of the room, leaving Holes a wet mess in her seat, dizzy, the camera still shoved up her cunt. She slid the camera out of her pussy, set it on the desk, but before she could get up, Mr. Rogerson stuck his hard penis into her mouth and pumped it back and forth. Holes choked with surprise, but after just a few pumps bursts of his heavy, thick semen were coating her tongue.

He looked down at her shell-shocked face, eyes wide with confusion as he pulled his wet cock from her mouth. Jesus, there was just something about the bitch that made all kindness flee the human heart. She just looked so utterly rapeable with her tits hanging out, legs spread and wet, a trickle of cum on the corner of her open mouth. He'd waited all year for this.

He took a seat behind his desk, and ignored her as she composed herself, pulling her shirt down, and wiping at her mouth. The back of her skirt was soaked in her own cum as she staggered out of the room and into the crowded hallway. Rogerson could hear a chorus of laughter follow her down the hallway.

In her second period English class, she took her usual seat. Her teacher, a stern bitch named Mrs. Marks, spotted Holes' nude cunt. She wasn't used to having to keep her legs closed, since she'd never had to do without underwear before.

"Holes," Mrs. Marks barked, "come up here!"

Holes, trembling, made her way to the front of the room.

"Do you think it's appropriate to flash your genitals in public?"

"No, ma'am!" Holes said.

"Well, you're a lying slut, then. If it's not appropriate, why are you doing it?"

"I..." Holes stammered.

"I...I...Whatever," Mrs. Marks said, cutting her off, "I know all about this ridiculous 'religious exemption' that your parents filed with the school so that you can get away with displaying yourself to your classmates, and disrupting my teaching, but I won't have it."

Holes did not know anything about a "religious exemption' being filed, or what that was, but apparently the school administration had accepted this request from her parents.

"Take this chalk," Mrs. Marks commanded, gesturing to a chalkboard on the far side of the room, "The main chalkboard is for teaching students who have a purpose in life other than cock-teasing. You can use that one, and you'll spend the class writing the following: 'I will not show my nude, slutty cunt to the class.'"

Holes flushed and took the chalk. She walked over to the board and began to write, while her classmates snickered and giggled.

The teacher went to her desk, wrote something on a piece of paper, folded it into a cone, and stapled it together. She took the cone over to Holes, and placed it on her head. Once upon a time, it had been called a dunce cap. Holes' headdress, though, read "Dumb Bitch" in large red letters.

"I will not show my nude, slutty cunt to the class." She wrote.

As Mrs. Marks lectured, Holes wrote the words over and over. When she'd filled up the chalkboard, she erased the words, and started over again. By the end of the period, a yellow film of chalk dust coated her shirt, which was already spattered with drying drops of semen.

Between her second and third periods, the seniors were corralled into the gym, where they stood in line for their senior pictures. When it was Holes' turn, the photographer frowned disapprovingly at her chalk and cum-stained shirt. His assistant removed her top, and the photographer snapped a photo of her naked tits, then she was given back her top. She gratefully put it back on and ran from the gym, tears in her eyes at the shame.

Her third period was history. Mr. Bernstein, a bookish man with large wire-rimmed glasses, announced the day's lesson.

"Prostitution," he declared, "is often called the world's oldest profession. Women, and men, desperate for income, or at times, purely for their own pleasure, have sold sexual favors since time out of mind. The earliest records date from 2400 BCE, where the Sumerians record prostitution as an occupation. I know that simply reading and hearing me babble on about this topic is nothing to get excited about, so we're going to have a demonstration."

He looked over the attentive class, and set his eyes on Holes.

"Holes," he announced, "will be a prostitute."

"But, I don't want to be a prostitute!" Holes balked.

"Whore, then." The teacher stated, and beckoned her forward.

Holes sulked to the front of the class. Bernstein fished a pile of Monopoly money from his pocket.

"Holes, are you familiar with how to entice a customer?"

"Um, no." she answered.

"Since a whore cannot simply hang a menu of services about her neck, she will typically proposition a customer with some customary, veiled invitation for sexual services. Holes, please repeat after me: 'You lookin' for a date?'"

"Y...you lookin' for a date?" Holes repeated.

"I think I'd like that," Bernstein replied, "You look like a cheap date. What'll it be to have the pleasure of that mouth?"

He looked at her expectantly. Holes didn't know how she was supposed to reply.

"Holes, you need to give your customer a price for your mouth." Bernstein instructed, "Remember, you're a cheap whore."

Holes blushed furiously at being called a cheap whore.

"I...It's, um, $25, Sir." She said, fidgeting.

Bernstein counted out $25 in Monopoly money and stuck the bills into Holes' top.

"Whores should be paid in advance," Bernstein lectured.

He put his hand on Holes' shoulder, and pushed her to her knees. Holes sank down, reluctantly.

"Most whores, you'll recall, are in the profession reluctantly. While there are some few that take it up for their own enjoyment, most have done so out of a need for survival. Holes' acting should be commended. Note the feigned reluctance with which she settles into position to service her customer."

Bernstein unzipped his pants, pulling out his wrinkled, but hard penis. Holes' mouth opened to protest, and the teacher pushed his cock into her open mouth with a sigh.

"A good whore knows her job, though," he continued, pumping his stiff prick into the teen's mouth, "as Holes has demonstrated by willingly opening her mouth to receive her customer's manhood."

He pumped his cock between her lips faster, building to an impending orgasm.

His voice now strained, he continued, "It's not...customary...to release...your ejaculation...into the whore's mouth...without some prior consent. Our whore, though...did not...specify...where to finish."

Bernstein groaned with relief as his semen shot several times into Holes' mouth. She tried to pull back from her second load of the day, but Berstein held the back of her head until he'd finished, then pulled his wet dick from her mouth and cleaned it on the front of her shirt.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,615 Followers