Holes Ep. 01 - The Most Awful Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon was the first to join her in the living room, where Holes flicked through the TV channels. Her older brother plopped down next to her, pulled her head onto his lap, and kindly stroked her hair. Holes loved her brother, despite the fact that he'd spanked her and called her gusher.

While they watched TV in silence, Brandon reached under her top with his other hand, idly groping her tits and stroking her hard nipples. Holes squirmed from the pleasure. She could feel his cock writhing like it was alive inside her shorts. She was an adult, and it wasn't polite to tell men "No," so she just let him maul her tits and she enjoyed the pleasure. It was much nicer than having them slapped or pinched.

Her father, home from work now, entered the living room and took a seat on the other side of her. He casually lifted her legs, set them in his lap, then reached under her skirt and began to play with her wet slit. The feeling of his fingers running along her cunt, rubbing her clit, and pinching her pussy lips together made Holes squirm.

"That makes your cunt feel good, doesn't it?" Brandon said as he stroked her hair and molested her tits.

Holes nodded. It did feel very good. Maybe being an adult wasn't all bad.

"Your cunt is always wet, isn't it?" He asked. Holes nodded.

The three of them watched TV, though Holes wasn't really paying much attention to the show anymore. Her body was trembling and quaking from the waves of pleasure that were coursing through her. Her dad had his thumb pressed against her clit and was working it side to side. Within moments, she was gushing with another orgasm, soaking her special towel and moaning as Brandon continued toying with her tits. Her father relented, and simply stuffed one of his fingers inside her and gently massaged the inside of her cunt.

Soon, knocks on the door signaled the arrival of guests. The three of them got up from the couch, and greeted each of the newcomers as they came in. Her Uncle Walter hugged her tightly and put his tongue into her mouth as he squeezed her bottom for several seconds. Holes did not kiss back, but just stood frozen as he molested her. Before today, it had just been wolfish looks and the occasional peck on the cheek. Now that she was 18, though, things were going to be different, it seemed.

Her Aunt Abby groped Holes' tits shamelessly and snaked her tongue into Holes' ear.

"You are one rapeable little bitch, Honey!" She whispered to her.

Holes blushed. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to take that. A compliment?

The new arrivals brought gifts into the living room.

Next, her neighbor and his son came in. Father and son sandwiched Holes between them and she could feel their hard pricks rubbing against her front and back as they hugged her tightly. It was weird, but felt sort of nice. They, too, brought gifts for her.

Finally, Uncle Barry rounded out the guests. He, too, hugged her, but also stuffed two fingers into her wet cunt, and then licked them with a sigh of contentment.

None of Holes' friends came to the party. This was because Holes had no friends. Most people didn't like hanging around with a girl that always smelled of wet cunt.

Holes' followed the guests into the living room, where everyone was eagerly chatting with each other. Finally, they turned their lustful attention to the birthday girl, who was handed her first gift. This one was from Aunt Abby. While her brother videoed, Holes began to tear the shiny paper. The video was, in actuality, a livestream of the party being broadcast on the internet. Anyone tuning in could see Holes' nude cunt winking from beneath her skirt.

Holes finished unwrapping the first gift, and opened the small box. Inside were a pair of alligator clips.

"Thank you?" She said, unsure of what the purpose was.

"Oh, those will look so lovely on you," Aunt Abby said, "Here. Let me show you."

She took the clips from her niece, and tugged Holes's shirt up, exposing her bare breasts to the partygoers. Holes' gasped, and then screeched as Aunt Abby clipped first one, and then the other of the nipple clamps to Holes' tits. Holes squirmed in her seat and bit back tears as Aunt Abby flicked one of the clamps, sending a spike of pain through Holes' body.

The gathered guests complimented Abby on such a thoughtful gift, ignored Holes' discomfort, and thrust another gift at her. Across the internet, more and more perverts were being alerted to the livestream, and joined in to masturbate. Holes, hands trembling, unwrapped the next gift, this one from Uncle Walter. The box was long and thin. She cast aside the paper, and opened the box to find a metal bar. She looked up, confused.

"Spreader bar," Lacy said, "what a nice present, Walter!"

Holes wasn't sure what a spreader bar was, but Uncle Walter wasted no time in showing her. He took the bar from her hands, spread her legs wide apart, and affixed each end of the bar to her ankles. Awkwardly, Holes accepted the next gift from Uncle Barry. Her nipples were feeling numb as she tore at the paper, and found a smooth leather collar inside. The word, "Fuckpuppet" was inlaid in silver letters. Uncle Barry snapped the collar around Holes' neck, then unclamped her nipples. Holes' sighed with relief, but a second later the clamps bit down on her nipples again and she screeched.

"Never gets old." Uncle Barry said with a chuckle.

Her next gift, this one from her neighbor and his son, was familiar to Holes. She'd seen her first one earlier today. She held a bright pink buttplug up for the gathered guests to see. Holes' mother helped her stand, shakily with the bar spreading her legs so far apart, and the two men bent Holes over. While his son spread her ass cheeks apart, the older man coated the plug with a copious helping of Holes' cream. He also helped himself to a serving straight from the source, latching his mouth onto her dripping cunt and sucking at it until she trembled and came, coating his face in girl cum. As he licked his lips, he worked the buttplug into her anus until it was tightly lodged inside of her bottom.

The livestream of her party had now become quite popular. The fact that an 18 year old was being molested and made to cum by her own family was inconsequential. Once people got a look at Holes, it was clear that she deserved it. Her mother handed her the next gift, this time from her parents. As Holes unwrapped the present, Lacy removed one of the nipple clamps and began to massage some life back into it with her tongue, which sent a wave of confused sensations through Holes' body. She fumbled with the paper, but finally managed to get it off.

She opened the box inside, and found a pair of panties with a large vibrating dildo attached to the crotch. Lacy pushed her back onto the couch and lifted her legs, she removed the spreader bar, and Holes' father slid the panties up her legs. Lacy removed the other clamp from Holes' nipple and sucked her tits as Chuck slid the dildo into his daughter's cunt. Holes groaned as the big toy filled her up. Now, she was plugged at both sides and her body was quivering with an impending orgasm. Chuck clicked the vibrator on. Lacy reattached the clamps to her nipples. Holes' screamed, then gushed in spurts as she came hard from the mix of sensations. Chuck held her legs apart as her cunt squirted, and Lacy reattached the spreader. The gathered guests murmured appreciatively as Holes thrashed about in pleasurable agony, the vibrating toy driving her sensitive little pussy crazy.

"Who wants cake?" Lacy asked.

The guests filed out into the front yard, where Chuck had set up folding tables and chairs for the party. Aunt Abby affixed a leash to Holes' new collar and led the stumbling girl out the door. This was not an easy task, with the spreader bar between her legs. Holes' wobbled precariously along, and joined the guests on the lawn. Lacy carried a pink cake out to the table, where Holes blew out the candles.

As it was only early evening in the late spring, several people were out and about, jogging, cutting grass, playing in their yards, couples out for a walk. Lacy cut a piece of cake and handed it to Uncle Barry, who placed it on the table. He began to masturbate furiously onto the cake while he looked at Holes, and then coated the cake with a thick rope of jizz. He brought the cake to Holes, and placed it in front of her. Holes looked up at her mother as her body shook from the vibrator packed tightly into her cunt.

"Don't be rude, Honey," Lacy said, "eat Uncle Barry's jizz cake."

Holes took up a fork and staked out a piece of the cummy cake. Getting the cake to her mouth proved a challenge, though, as she had another orgasm. Lacy helped her by feeding the cake to her instead, scooping some of Holes' snatch juice onto it for extra flavoring. Curious onlookers began to drift over, and soon they were helping themselves to a few gropes and feels of Holes' body.

An elderly couple from next door seemed fascinated by the way she hollered and came as they removed and then clamped her nipples repeatedly.

From across the street came a middle-aged woman who was delighted by the fact that Holes' pussy squirted as she fucked the vibrating dildo in and out of her cunt.

Brandon's livestream was wracking up significant tips, now, bringing in a sizable income. He decided that this kind of thing would probably be a great business.

Once everyone had finished their cake, and the sun was going down, Holes' neighbor and his son departed. The rest of the family made their way inside, and back to the living room. Lacy helped Holes remove her gifts, first unclamping her tortured nipples, much to Holes' relief. Next, she removed the spreader, flicked off the vibrator, and slid the toy from her daughter's hole. She licked and sucked the girl's tasty cum from the toy, then set it aside, following the same procedure with the buttplug. Holes swayed unsteadily, then sat down on the couch, her eyes closed as she breathed heavily, recovering from the many orgasms.

She wasn't given much time to rest, though. Before she knew what was happening, Lacy pulled her up from the couch. She opened her eyes and saw her father laying on the floor, his hard cock erect.

"What...?" Holes began, but Lacy walked her over to where Chuck waited.

"Be a good cockhole, now." Lacy said, and lifted one leg over Chuck's body. She pushed Holes down, and guided her wet cunt over her father's engorged penis. Holes clung to her arm, but Lacy pushed firmly and Chuck's penis slid easily into his girl's pussy.

"Oh, yeah. That's good." He said with a sigh, and his hand grabbed her hips and pulled her down until she was firmly seated on his erection.

Holes had never felt anything like this. The vibrating dildo was the first thing that had ever been so deep in her cunt, but this feeling was very different. His cock was warm and fleshy, hard but spongy. Her cunt leaked out her arousal against Chuck's crotch. Then, he began to gently thrust into her, and she came again. Chuck groaned at the tight, hot little sheath of his daughter's cunt, so smooth and pleasurable around his twitching member.

Holes shivered with pleasure. Uncle Barry stood over her, took a fistful of her hair in his hand and plunged his cock into her mouth, making her squeak in surprise. Brandon moved about them with the camera, continuing the livestream. Uncle Walter knelt behind her, and she could feel his fingers probing her anus. She had a feeling about what was coming, and found herself wondering how good it would feel. Having the buttplug and the dildo in her at the same time had felt quite nice. How would two real penises feel?

Her father held her still. Uncle Barry stopped thrusting into her mouth and simply held his erection deep in her throat, her lips pressed tightly against his balls. Uncle Walter worked his cock at her asshole, until he finally managed to get it into the tight confines of her teenage anus. Holes groaned around Uncle Barry's cock as Uncle Walter's shaft burrowed deeper and deeper into her ass. She felt him stop, and then felt his cock wiggle inside of her. It was an incredible feeling. She could feel her father's cock rubbing up against the shaft of Uncle Walter's through the thin lining inside of her.

Then, the three men slowly began to move, building up an unspoken rhythm, whereby Uncle Walter would pull out as Chuck pushed in, and then reverse. All the while, Uncle Barry fucked her wet mouth gently like it was another pussy. Holes glurked and moaned as the three men fucked her in unison, until one-by-one she felt them unload great gobs of hot semen into her with satisfied groans.

For a few moments, none of them moved as they basked in the afterglow. Uncle Walter was the first to withdraw, pulling his slimy cock from her butt. Uncle Barry extracted his penis from her mouth, leaving a trail of sticky slime dangling from her lips. Lacy helped her to stand, and Chuck's penis slid from her soaking cunt. Her mother pushed her back on the couch, and then began to lick and suck at her pussy, cleaning her and driving her to another powerful orgasm, while Brandon stood over her and jerked his cock, finally emptying another load of cum onto her reddened nipples.

Her mother continued to clean the cum off Holes' tits as Chuck saw his brothers off. Then, Lacy helped her stumble up the steps and into her room, where Holes fell into a deep sleep.

She was awakened a few hours later by the feeling of another hard cock between her legs. Of course, her cunt was wet and ready. She wrapped her legs around the waist of...someone. It was dark. She couldn't tell. The hard penis pounded into her while she hung on and moaned in pleasure.

"Fuckin' slut," She heard Brandon's voice in her ear, "Cock-teasing, fucking slut!" He hissed, "Take my dick! Fuck yeah! Get that dick all the way in there! You like being a nasty slut, don't you?"

Holes only groaned as his fat penis battered her insides repeatedly like a machine, the wet slap of his pelvis against hers echoing off the dark walls. She began to cream as his veiny shaft plunged in and out, in and out, rubbing that special spot just inside her cunt that made her squirt so much.

"Yeah, you're the family whore, aren't you? You love taking dick. Fuck you're a nasty little bitch for your big brother. I'm gonna fuck you every day, you little meatpuppet. Your big brother's gonna fuck this pussy every day. You'll love that, won't you?"

Holes wasn't sure if she'd love that, but right now it felt spectacular, and the filthy words in her ear were making her feel funny, dirty, but like she was doing something right, even if she didn't know what it was.

"Fuck, you're such a dumb bitch, Holes," Brandon went on, pumping his dick into her, "but you're so fucking hot for cock. Fuck, that pussy's so good. I'm gonna bring my friends over to try this pussy. You'll love that. All the fucking dick you can handle. Fuck, you're such a filthy bitch!"

Brandon's cock flexed, spat a big load of semen into her, and he groaned, holding himself rigid as he unloaded his balls deep into his sister's cervix. He sighed with relief, pulled his cummy member from her, then straddled her chest, pinching and groping her tits. Holes panted with arousal. Her tits were so sensitive! Her brother slid his slimy cock into her mouth, using it like a toy as she glurked and swallowed.

"Oh, fuck, you're a good cocksucker, sis. I'm gonna love this. My friends are gonna love fucking your slut mouth, too. You like that idea, huh? You like the thought of all my buddy's shoving their dicks in your hot mouth until they bust? Yeah, you do. Horny bitch!"

Within a few minutes of plunging his dick into her mouth, Brandon was hard again. He crawled back between her legs, shoved his prick back inside her. He gripped her ass tightly with his hands, crushing his weight onto her, and fucked her hard, again.

"Goddamn you're a good fuck! Like a hot little sexdoll. So fuckin' good. Take that dick, bitch. Take that fuckin' dick and cum on it."

Her brother pounded her relentlessly into the night, until she was so tired from cumming, that she just lay motionless, half asleep by the time she felt him bust again. As she drifted off to sleep, she remembered the words of Mr. Bernstein to the students who hadn't been able to treat her like a whore. There's always tomorrow.