All Comments on 'Holes Ep. 01 - The Most Awful Birthday'

by Hamlin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In future chapters: Embrace the utter ridiculousness of the story. Forget realism, just go for it. Holes doesn't just dress slutty, she learns to live life inside and outside the household completely naked, going about public life completely naked, wearing nothing but high heels and jewelry. She is repeatedly stopped out in public to service the sexual needs of men, most of the time for many at once. She full-on embraces her new role and enjoys it. Drop the rape angle.

She has genetic attributes that kick in at 18 that make her a top-tier beauty, not an ounce of fat, slender frame, perky tits, and will forever have the looks of a girl who turned 18 .00000001 microseconds ago. Her academic pursuits completely center around being a better slut. She gets a job(s) that are 100% pornographic and revolve around sex. As time progressives, she meets powerful and influential people that fundamentally changes how she acts like a slut in public; finding herself in increasingly extravagant situations.

Bills are passed in the White House centered around her being a better slut. All the while she is able to help her family and friends by using her holes to ease their stress and improve their lives - encouraged by her supportive parents. If you go this angle, be sure to pace yourself. This story will only be worthwhile if you incorporate enough detail and allow the unfolding events to breath naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even as a young teenager reading about the pain she endured excited me so much and I even had to cover my mouth from my moans so my family wouldn't hear me but that was good asf.

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

I am not finished with the first page and I’m laughing my ass off!!! Just had to let you know. Now I’ll go back and finish it. Hopefully I will continue to hold my bladder ! Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story again! Cant wait to read more. Would love it if more women were involved with her and more nurse seens would be awesome but ill love it any way your write it. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved your prelude. Extremely funny. The story worked a bit but, perhaps, not as well as some of your other stories. I do appreciate your writing ability. Ridiculous is okay, but there has to be a modicum of possibility of occurrence or, for me, I can't put myself there.

notanauthornotanauthorover 1 year ago

You have a lot of stories "in production" at the same time but I do hope this one gets some attention. I found it amusing in a very twisted way. Thanks

HamlinHamlinabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. If you're so inclined, there is now an episode two of this utterly ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where’s part 2 please amd thank you

HamlinHamlin9 months agoAuthor

Parts 2 and 3 are available to read. The finished book is in my library.

artty67artty673 months ago

Enjoyed this but would be more enjoyable if she didn't enjoy it, and the spanking made her cry and beg.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHamlin@Hamlin
My website is now up at erotikinks.com! If you enjoy my silly stories, please drop by and say hello. On my site, you'll be able to find more in-depth information about my crazy characters, as well as things like: -character photos -unedited too-hot-for-literotica versions of ...