Holiday Business Ch. 03

Story Info
I was then bathed, massaged, pampered and fucked, wonderful.
1.9k words
4.5
5.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir came home from his office and took me by my nipple for a fucking not his wife, i felt awful, but just for a minute until my nipple pain started.

After dinner he announced his younger son had a caning due and if i wished i could stay and watch. Not really what makes me tick so i asked to be excused. He went upstairs to undress and came down naked, i passed him on the staircase, he was blushing, but, what a cock, he had his brothers and his dads share too.

I counted the lashed he got, 38 and heard him screaming and crying.

"sara, come down and deal with Mark."

I was down in a heartbeat.

Mark was still bending and the others left. "All yours slave, Mark do not move until told."

I gently rubbed his bottom then licked and kissed it. I pulled his cock between his legs and began to suck his crown, his hands did not move from his calves. I let his cock spring back to the front and juggled his tight ball sack and balls.

I took a sheath from the bureaux, "You may move your hands Sir."

I slipped it on his cock, not the best fit i must say, i led him to the table, bent over it and reached behind and guided him in. He used my hips and nipples in turn to pull on as he thrust.

His dad came back into the room to check all was right, "Slap her bottom son whist she is bending, that`s it."

His staying power was brilliant, obviously a well-rehearsed skilful fucker. He led me to his bedroom by my nipple, nipping, squeezing, pulling. We went into his bathroom and he had me remove the full sheath.

I ran him a bath, not too hot, his bottom was hot enough, and bathed him. He pulled me in and laid me facing up on his body, his cock soon pushing between my legs and onto my pussy. His hands played ball with my tits, Lord i musty have had 10 cums. He knelt up and i turned and bowed to suck him off, i needed a good fistful of width on the bottom of his shaft so he did not choke me.

We had the most brilliant night, must be the name Mark. We woke at 6.00 and both had a pee then i went over his knee for a farewell spanking. As sensual a spanking as a girl can get and love with the added attraction of my swollen left tit and nipple being squeezed.

My phone alarm went off and he kept me down a little longer. I flew across the corridor but was late when i set off.

2 pillows were set up on the bed and his wife was over them, well, at one side, we were both strapped hard, me for being late, her, because he could and wanted to.

He pulled us down to the bottom of the bed and onto our strapped bottoms with our heads over the bottom of the bed and took our mouths in turn, i so love this position, my hand crept to my pussy and clit and got an almighty crack across hand, lips and clit with his belt, my hand shot away and i got more, When he face fucked her she got 10 on her pussy too, she was the lucky cum recipient.

"Go and wake Reuben."

"Yes Sir." that would be exactly what i wanted/needed. I got to his room, he was already awake.

"Who was making all the noise slave?"

"Me Sir, sorry."

"What should i do with you slave?"

I knew his mind was already made up, "I think i need a visit over your knee Sir, then knelt for your cock, then fucked on my hot bottom, Sir."

"You read my mind."

He sat at the corner of his bed and i went over, feet almost touching the floor and body on the bed. He was not the hardest spanker but i cried for him after the first few spanks. As he spanked i rubbed the bottom of his back and the top of his bum crack. I was soon on my knees sucking and soon on all fours, my choice, for a fucking.

It was breakfast time i helped set the table then clear away. Mark took me by my nipple back to his room.

I put my hand up, he nodded. "Sir, why would you get 38 stripes?"

"2 for each year of my life and 2 extra for moving off the spot, anything else?"

"Yes Sir, may i ask why?"

"Of course, my mum never packed me up a drink yesterday and i should have belted her when i got home for it, but i did not. She told dad and so i got her punishment, and well deserved, she will get what she deserved off me this evening, when i make sure she does it again, he winked at me.

Pass the lube slave, it`s an arse fucking for you before i go to work."

I got the lube and a sheath and knelt as the dutiful, obedient slave i am. If i work him correctly he will cum before. Just as i planned, by sucking his cock with my cheeks and wanking the base of his shaft with 2 fingers and a thumb he soon shot into me.

"Clever girl, tonight you will be belted, hard and raw, i will wank hard and fuck that sweet rose bud you have." He slapped my nipple hard and bit it so hard i yelped, he was not happy.

"Sir, might have a nice bottom surprise for you if you can get home at lunch time," this time i winked at him.

I wondered what would be in store for me today, Sir would surely want his money`s worth.

It was not long until the window cleaner came, i made sure he saw me naked at as many windows as i could. He knocked for his money and Sirs wife asked if he would like an hour with me in the summer house instead?

I was soon over his knee, a spanking for teasing, again swift and to the point, obviously a man from our lifestyle.

He led me by my nipple and had me stand against the wall, hot bottom on cold wood and put one of my hands up on each coat hook, i was nearly on tippy toes until he pushed his cock in without any fingering or anything and lifted me off my feet altogether for a while.

What a fucking that was, long and rough, then turned round, more spanks and up my pussy from behind, i did not want his hour to stop as he hit my secret spot time after time. Got to say i woke up on a day bed, more like outer space than sub space.

He made sure i was alright, alright, i was still way up there. His cock was tantalizingly close to my mouth i had no choice but to suck him off. He tasted divine, my sweet cum and his manly flavour, he cum gently into my mouth and throat. He led me by my nipple back into the house and i was ordered upstairs to shower.

Sirs wife and i, sorry i did not get her name, chatted over coffee, she swore, she had forgotten Mark`s drink again. We discussed all aspects of our Domestic Discipline life and she like me had her faith as number 1 in her life and she too had regular visits to their Pastor even in her forties and like me now relished the attention only a Pastor can give.

The front door opened and closed, it was Mark.

"My drink Mum?"

"I could have sworn i put it in this morning Mark."

He took his coat off and began to unbuckle his belt. Without being told she lifter her skirt and dropped her knickers to her knees and lent over the kitchen counter.

Should i go or stay, i was about to excuse myself and stood up.

"Keep seated slave, you are up next."

Got to say she got a fair whacking then sent to her room. I took her place, he gave me about 20 then i felt a cool feeling on my bottom, a nip on my sore nipple and he was in me.

He reached for my other nipple and fucked my bummy hole there and then on the table. His mum came down and pulled my hands towards her so i could not resist. Who could not cum, and cum and cum.

Some may thing it bizarre about his mum but i have been held by my mum countless time when being strapped or caned by my father, i know different, but.

When he was done he went to his room and his mum got some tissues and wiped me clean just in time for another visitor, stay down sara.

"Pussy all ready for you Sir, do you need me to assist in any way."

"Yes get me ready slave."

She removed his pants and shorts and knelt to stiffen him, then licked my pussy and put him in.

"Face the wall slave."

Son upstairs, mum facing the wall and my being fucked on the kitchen table.

"Take my belt from my trousers slave, this girl needs a belting to make her buck."

She did as she was told and i was soon being belted, then turned over onto my back, knees by my ears and fucked, i made sure i bucked and fucked.

"Slave, she was called over and pushed to her knees, clean me up.

Very slow, over the table."

She dropped her pants again and got another swift 20.

He left followed by Mark.

"Sorry to get you a belting Miss."

"No problem love, had plenty of spankings off him in the past, he is my eldest brother!"

Sir came home around 3.00. I stuck my nipple out and he took me upstairs for a fucking.

"Shower and put your dress on and come down by 4.00, home time."

I heard Miss getting another belting as i dried. I kissed Miss and squeezed her nipple, we both laughed.

We stopped at the same place as when we cum and i bared my nipple. He just wanted a suck and i swallowed him all down.

We got back to the house i had come from and i was put in a room until collected.

Marc came and picked me up, we thanked the organiser who said my auction winner had doubled his bid as i was everything he ever wanted in a slave and Marc could name his own price for me.

When we got back to our apartment Marc examined me. I think my swollen bruised tit and nipple fascinated him and he explained a little l to me. The practice was done by various sects in various faiths to give another dimension to the pleasure of a sub/slave. He asked if it was sensual to me and i explained my cums seemed to generate from there. It was known in some areas as Nipple Dressing or a Lead Point and he asked if i wanted to keep it. I said his choice, so it was a no.

I was then bathed, massaged, pampered and fucked, it was so good to be home, but i was so lucky to have been auctioned.

I still nip and slap my nipple and breast when i am playing, happy memories.

This is the end of a true trilogy and one i adored, thank you Sir. xx