Holiday Business Ch. 02

Story Info
I was let upstairs by my nipple, she worked it just as hard.
1.9k words
4.15
8.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fair play he gave me the fucking a man who had just bought a slave at auction should. He pulled out, lifted my head by my hair, not roughly, and fucked my mouth until he cum. He led me back up the track by my nipple and before being allowed to dress my nipple and breast got a lot more of his attention.

Not long after we went through some electric gates and up a drive to his home, it looked like a hotel. He reached for my nipple and slapped it a few times. The door was opened for me and he pulled my dress over my head and led me in. His wife came into the hall.

"This is sara the slave i bought for a few days for the boys first ever fuck and for you to maybe learn something new and useful He spun her round and lifted her skirt, her bottom was scarlet. sara, your safety is paramount to us all so she will show you all the places we have put sheaths.

Take her upstairs to her room, I'm going into the office for a couple of hours, give a bright red bum, and swell her right tit and nipple till it glows."

I was let upstairs by my nipple, she worked it just as hard as he did, if not harder.

"Sorry hun, i do everything i am told from Him and the boys, i say boys, the youngest is 18 and his brother 19, soon 20 so both now adults. So if i dont do as i am told or they think i am lacking in my duties i get a beating off one or the other of them, the boys only belt."

I put my hand up and she nodded, "Just like my home life Miss, whichever home i am in, but it`s my calling i suppose Miss. My brothers and friends also fucked me Miss, do your boys?"

"No not at all, which i suppose is a shame but that is the way it is here, i have no input, at all. The rest is much like mine sweet sara, who could wish for more? My home life was much the same, born to serve and when i need punishing it was with a looped cord from dad, the boys or whoever felt i needed a wakeup call, but very loving."

"Miss, if you could change just one thing in your life, what would it be?"

"Absolutely nothing. i adore my life and boys, a secret, when they get caned, i get sent up to sooth them and always rub their cocks to a cum. Unless of course Sir is showing off in front of any visitors and after a public caning, because they get so stiff, he milks them, from behind, onto a tea towel, so as to increase their humiliation."

"Do they get regular canings like my Sunday maintenance?"

"No, not at all, just if needed, and not like me if Sir thinks i need one, they have to have been disobedient, so i enjoy their soothing part, not sexual for me but what a good mum should do."

I went over her knee without being told but got a slap on the top of my legs, wrong position. "Elbows on the floor, your sit spot is quite white, except of course your cane marks and needs my full attention."

She was a good spanker and rubber of bottoms though and though my nipples was still very painful my cums seemed to stem from there. She stood me up and worked my nipple again then showed me hers and said she could almost cum when he squeezed it and when playing always went for that before her clit.

I was then left to settle in and go down when i was ready, i hung my dress in the wardrobe then went into the en suite. They had laid out a toothbrush, 3 sorts of toothpaste, one my regular one, some deodorant, supposedly to drive the men wild, and hand wash. I showered and went downstairs, "Miss?"

"In here sara, the kitchen."

We chatted while and i was called to her and got a slapped face!

"What should you offer?"

"A nipple Miss."

She went into a draw and pulled out a bulldog clip, the type we fasten papers together with, she slapped my breast a few times, pinched my nipple and added the clip.

She lifted her jumper, braless and showed me both her tits this time, the right one was like mine, she said she had to add the clip for 1 hour 3 times a day. She had done it all her married life and it still hurt like the devil and even more when it`s removed. It came off after 10 minutes and she was dead right, OWWWWWW but a few slaps later i had settled down.

Sir came home, put his hand up her jumper to her nipple and led her upstairs. He soon had his belt of in the time she was naked. I saw her whipping as i quietly peeked through the door crack. She had put her hands in a loop of rope connected to the bed frame, probably so she did not reach back, from instinct. He gave her 20 ish then she knelt to suck, then was fucked. I slipped to my room and waited to be called.

Sir came in and told me to get my dress, i took it from my wardrobe and offered him my nipple, which he accepted and his first nip gave me a cum. He removed the bedroom belt from its hook and gave me 20 on the nipple before being led downstairs. In the hall he had me put my dress on, kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair.

"Good Girl."

His wife and two sons were home.

"This is sara our slave for a few days, she will teach you all a boy wants to know about the mutual satisfaction of making love. Also i will teach you how to deal, discipline wise, with a girl-friend and wife.

Reuben, pull out that dining chair and sit on it, Mark, you do the same. sara, take position, they are both right handed."

I stood to Reuben`s right and removed my dress.

"See how bright her right nipple is boys, watch?"

He slapped my tit hard a few times and nipped and twisted my nipple and let both boys have a go, i really must have given the game away cumming!

"You may inspect her at this point, Display sara.

I got my fingers on each lip and opened my pussy wide, a discipline taught to me on a regular basis by Sir Don.

"This is her button boys."

He squeezed my clit, they follows suit, he fingered, they fingered, he slapped, they slapped, he tasted, they were not sure.

Tit and nipple duly dealt with i was instructed over his knee.

"Make sure she grips the chair legs to prevent straying hands son. The aim of a girl-friend/wife is to make sure he realised her place in the home and how she is loved, so hard and fast, as a a guide 30 spanks max. For anything demanding more use the open belt like you hear me using on mum and some cases, the cane like i use on you two, but rarely.

I got both spankings and plenty of tears so the boys saw the impact a hiding gives a girl.

"Up to your room sara, i will be straight up." He almost followed me up straight away, i was waiting, in the slave position, kneeling, knees apart, arms neatly folded behind my back, and as he entered mouth open, tongue out.

After hardening he obviously took me from behind to impact the pain in my bottom to impact the message in my brain to impact the cums i had whilst he fucked me.

"Bath or shower then into Reuben`s bed to bed warm, at 7.00 down the corridor to our bed so you can give me a slave girl wake up call."

I put my hand up and he nodded.

"Will i also deal with your wife Sir?"

"No she will just be there to do as i say and watch to see if she can learn anything from you. I am the only one ever to fuck her although at times she bares for the boys belt if needed."

I washed well and lay in Reuben`s bed, i am well versed in bed warming. Dealing with newbie breakers is special, as you will see.

Reuben came in and i jumped out of bed, "May i shower you Sir?"

He was dumbfounded and never spoke. I removed his shirt, hmm a lovely torso and cute nipples, i flicked them once his shirt was removed. I went to unbuckle his belt, he put his hand across the front to stop me. "Maybe i should call your dad?" He removed his hand at once. Trousers down and off, i left his boxers on, then whipped them down. I could see why he was shy, a week of 20 and a willy the size of a small sausage.

Bit unfair really, but the whole scenario makes me in charge, although very briefly. I had checked out the bathroom and the shower was for one, but no problem, i could still wash the important bits. No sucking, a young man has not the recovery power of a mature man and he had a long night in front of him.

I dried him, put the main light on and laid on his bed. "Please examine my girls body Sir, please do not take too much notice of my tiny girly tits Sir."

He took his time exploring and his cock had grown and was bobbing up and down. "May i ask Sir, how often do you wank and does anyone wank you?"

"Yes you may, a couple of times and just mum after a caning off dad." I had noticed he had 20 + stripes when i washed him.

I got off the bed and he replaced me, i sucked him as long as i dare before he cum, slipped him on a sheath and mounted him. He was pretty good and it was the start of an evening he took me and i took him in every position.

My phone vibrated at 6.55, i ran for a pee and a wet wipe down and made my way to Sirs room, i was 1 minute late and he was waiting, he nipped my nipple and twisted until i wept and led me to a bedroom chair. One foot on his bedroom chair and over i went for the spanking i deserved.

He told his wife to sit up and pay attention, as before on all fours with my nipple as a handle. She was called to put his sheath on and put him in me. He fucked me as hard as before, mind blowing.

I was sent to my room and hear the sound of leather on bare skin, maybe a wakeup call for his wife.

During the following day we had 2 callers who had been invited by Sir whilst he was out, both used my handle nipple and both fucked me a couple of times and the second whipped my pussy, he said to tighten me, it sure worked.

Sir came home from his office and took me by my nipple for a fucking not his wife, i felt awful, but just for a minute until my nipple pain started.