All Comments on 'Holiday Cheerleader'

by Bella_Seni

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very very hot

that was as hot as it gets, hope you do more

RockynMeRockynMeover 15 years ago
Very HOT & Kinky!!!

This was written as if you were a participant. Too bad Justin and Julie didn't join up to eat Christine first, or Julie eat her mom's creampie, but that's just me thinkin'. Part II due out soon I hope.

Spider1Spider1over 15 years ago
Bella Bella!!!

Very nice detail and build-up. You have a very vivd sense of scene - like a director cutting and calling for camera. I could see it, feel it, smell it. Glorious. You must give us a part two with this group. The next night they ALL get to together and get down to business.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Really hot stuff!

Give us more, please! She still needs to do her brother, doesn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Really HOT. You must carry on with this story please, more and more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

Chapter 2 please

PacoFearPacoFearover 15 years ago
"It'll be fun. Nobody will get hurt."

I had a bi-curious ex-girlfriend give me this precise line to pull me into a threesome with her best friend. The point is, another great story, Bella. You pushed all the right buttons. I particularly enjoyed your threeway scene with Julie and Justin. Your description of Christine seducing them both was wonderful. It had just the right touch of "yeah, I'm kind of a bad girl but follow me and we can have some fun." Congrats on another first rate work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks and Happy New Year,

another fine story. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 15 years ago
A "Fuckiing Family"? :)

Bella, this is the best story I've read on this site. Hot and sexy doesn't do justice to what you have described. Congratulations and thanks--This story made me cum harder than I have in weeks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Leave Todd out.

Seems Todd's attitude indicates he'd be a major asshole. He needs to get lost quick. He has a predatory look that could devastate many relationships when he graduates from single matures to MARRIED women.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
rubbish

This isn't incest it's and orgy. Didn't even get to page two before I hated it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous