Holiday Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK. I think I need you guys naked. And fast," Justin said.

Both girls seemed content with doing anything that allowed them to take a break from the intensity of what had occurred already. First Christine, and then Julie, started to get undressed. They both stared at Justin's pulsating cock as they removed the last of their clothes. They were all equal now—not brother and sister and friend. But three extremely horny people who desperately needed each other.

Christine was the first to move, closing in on Justin and putting his cock in her hand. He returned the favor by massaging her breasts until she crouched down in front of him. Christine licked him a couple times, and then said to Julie, "There's plenty for both of us."

"No. I don't think I…should," Julie said shyly, already self-conscious of being naked in front of her brother.

"Don't be silly," Christine said. "Close your eyes and pretend it's somebody else."

Julie watched her friend return to servicing her very erect brother. Julie had to admit that she was turned on and very tempted. Still, she told Christine: "I just don't…you know…"

Christine was sucking Justin deep into her mouth. Justin's eyes were closed. Not that Julie needed an opening, but that allowed her to drop to her knees and shift next to Christine.

The beautiful blonde smiled at Julie and let Justin's cock dangle free. Her look implied, 'Take it.'

Julie did. She lightly held Justin's cock and kissed it on the side. It took all the willpower she had to actually let her tongue touch it. But as soon as she did, and Christine joined her, then all of Julie's qualms went away. The two of them began working the cock like they hadn't seen one in ages.

Julie only hesitated for a second before putting the cock inside her mouth for the first time. But once it was there, she sucked it and licked it not caring who it belonged to. Only once did she feel a slight desire to want to please her older brother. Mostly, she was just extremely horny.

While July was giving her brother a blowjob, Christine moved to the bed and laid on her back. Her pussy was right on the edge of the bed, facing Justin and just a couple feet away.

Julie looked over, and then up at Justin. "I think she wants you."

"Do you mind?"

Julie looked surprised. "Of course not. As long as I get to watch."

"You can help," Justin said as he moved over to Christine. "She seems to love having her tits licked."

"Oh, God. You guys are intent on turning me into a slut. A bisexual one at that."

Justin wasn't going to wait for his sister to debate with herself whether to participate or not. The girl he'd fantasized about so often in the past was lying naked on his bed with her legs spread, waiting for him to fuck her. He walked between her legs and placed his hands under her thighs. With Christine's ass just barely on the bed, he placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her cunt.

Christine eagerly moved it into place and helped get the thick head inside her. Then she let Justin take over. There wasn't a whole lot he had to do. Christine was very wet and ready—Justin just pushed.

"Ahhhh, fuck," Christine moaned as Justin's dick disappeared inside her. Julie felt a shiver go through her pussy as she tried to imagine what Christine just experienced. Then Justin began seriously fucking the beautiful girl.

With the sound of her brother's cock sliding in and out of her friend, Julie slid onto the bed and looked at the large breasts swaying back and forth. At first she simply touched them, feeling the fullness of the tits in her palm. Then Julie squeezed the nipple and rolled it between her fingers.

If she had any reservations about what would come next, they quickly vanished. Julie leaned down and began licking the area around Christine's nipple. Once she was over the initial anxiety of having sex with Christine, she began sucking on the tit with enthusiasm.

Justin was holding Christine up by the ass now, drilling her harder and faster each time he watched his sister suck on Christine's beautiful tits. His cock throbbed from the pressure of the wet pussy lips squeezing him more firmly as the fuck continued.

Christine's moans grew louder and more frequent. With Julie nibbling at her nipples and Justin pounding her with his cock, she wasn't going to last long.

"Almost there," Christine managed to say. "Harder, Justin. Harder!"

Justin was already slamming his body into the cheerleader's each time his cock entered her. But her words brought him closer to his own orgasm.

A moment later, Christine cried out, "Now! Yesssssss. I'm…cumming!"

Christine's body stiffened and she arched her back. With both hands gripping the bed covers, she squealed and started to cum.

Julie had never been around another female when she came, let alone be involved in helping it happen. She watched and listened for a second, then attacked Christine's breasts even harder than before. She felt a hand on the back of her head, pushing her face more firmly against a tit. Julie felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Meanwhile, the constant contracting of Christine's pussy around his cock brought Justin to the edge. He didn't know whether to cum in her or not, so he took the safe route. He pulled out his cock and laid it on her stomach.

Just as he started to reach for it, Julie wrapped her hand around it. She could feel Christine's juices on the thick shaft and it helped her speed up her stroking. With Christine looking down at her stomach, Justin groaned and got ready to cum.

The first shot of warm, white cum reached Christine's tits and Julie had to jerk her head out of the way to avoid getting covered herself. She never stopped stroking her brother, watching shot after shot of cum cover Christine's body. By the time Justin begged her to stop, several pools of semen existed within inches of Julie's face.

"Wow. You two make a great team," Christine sighed. "I'm impressed."

"Trust me. We don't do this all the time," Justin said, his cock only semi-deflated.

"I better go get a towel," Julie said, bouncing off the bed and heading for the bedroom door. After a quick glance down the hallway to make sure nobody was in sight, she dashed toward the bathroom.

###

"So if Christine doesn't interest you, who does?" Marie asked Todd.

"I like…more mature women."

Marie grinned. "You shouldn't have any problem finding them at school."

"I mean a real woman. Somebody who knows what a guy wants," Todd said. "With a mind to go along with her body. Somebody older than the girls at school."

Marie moved from one side of the kitchen to the other, doing anything she could to keep her eyes off the guy who was slowly driving her wild. She felt herself losing control and, if their conversation continued, she was afraid she'd drag him onto the table and fuck him right there.

"A smart, good looking guy of nineteen would interest most women I know," Marie finally said.

There was a brief silence while Todd watched Marie. Then he said, "I've heard you do modeling."

Marie was stunned by the sudden change in subject, but somewhat glad to get her mind off what type of woman Todd wanted.

"Yeah, a little," Marie admitted bashfully.

"Do you have copies of the pictures?"

Marie thought for an instant about lying, but she was a lousy liar. "A few."

"I'd like to see them." Todd spoke in a tone that almost dared Marie to refuse.

"I only do it part time. There's a reason for that," Marie said. "You'd know why if you saw the shots."

"You must be good or they wouldn't keep using you. I want to see them."

Marie was nearly shaking. She was already imagining the two of them in a room looking at the pictures…sitting close, maybe touching every now and then.

Marie stood next to him and tried to look casual. "OK. But you're going to be very, very disappointed."

"I doubt that," Todd said.

"Follow me."

Marie walked out of the kitchen and toward the steps with Todd right behind. For some reason, she didn't want anybody knowing that she was taking Todd upstairs. But her excitement outweighed her fears and the pair were soon entering a spare bedroom.

Marie shut the door behind them. She looked directly at Todd and said, "I swear, Todd. If I hear that you tell anybody about this, you're never welcome in this house again."

"I promise," Todd said with a smile that didn't make Marie feel a whole lot more secure.

Marie sat at an old desk and turned on the PC that sat on the floor by her legs. She opened a drawer and fumbled through a series of CDs until finding the one she wanted. Once the computer was booted up, she slid the CD into the player and waited. Todd stood behind her, watching the media player come to life on the monitor.

"This was some of my earliest stuff. I'll show you this one because I'm a little bit younger and a lot skinnier in them," Marie said. Both descriptions were lies: the pictures were less than two years old and Marie's weight hadn't changed in more than ten years thanks to exercise and careful eating.

The first image was of Marie in a summery outfit…certainly nothing too revealing. A few more shots of Marie in light-weight blouses and dress shorts flashed by, with typical studio backdrops behind her.

"Have you done swim suits or lingerie?" Todd asked patiently.

Marie grinned. She knew she wouldn't get away with her most innocent pictures for long, and she loved Todd's candor.

"You can't possibly want to see me in anything like that?" Marie said.

"Show me, and I'll decide."

Marie went back to the thumbnail screen, found the beginning of a new section of photos, and clicked on the first one. The picture showed Marie standing in front of an old-fashioned full-length mirror, dressed in a sheer night gown. The lighting accentuated her full breasts and firm, round ass without actually showing them in detail. Still, the silhouette effect was enough to get Todd's attention.

"Very nice," he said softly.

Marie slowly progressed through another half dozen pictures of her in the gown, finishing with one of her lying on a bed. Her breasts were barely covered and the gown slid up her thighs nearly to her ass.

"Wow," Todd said, his cock finally reacting to the series of pictures. "Do you get to keep any of these clothes?"

"Some. Not all," Marie said. "You like that one?"

"On you, yes." Todd stared at the screen. "Show me more."

Marie felt her pussy responding to Todd's enthusiasm. She had never thought a whole lot about the sensual nature of most of her pictures, but enjoyed the fact she might be teasing the gorgeous young man.

She returned once again to the thumbnails and moved nearly to the end of the page to select a picture. This time, Marie was in a light blue bikini in front of a beach scene. As often as Todd and his friends had been to Marie's house to use the pool, he'd never seen her in a bikini. His eyes focused on her tits, then moved down past her firm stomach to the perfectly formed V between her legs. His cock pressed against his pants, desperate for relief.

The room was silent as Marie moved from one picture to the next. Todd put his hands on the top of the chair. Marie could almost feel his breathing on her neck.

"Those are great," he finally said.

"Thanks."

Another few seconds passed. Then Todd said, "Have you ever done any a little more…you know…private."

Marie wasn't sure she was thinking the same thing he was. "Like what?"

Todd was afraid he was going to go somewhere he shouldn't, but was too turned on from the pictures to help himself. "You know…more erotic."

Marie's heart jumped as soon as the word came out of Todd's mouth. Yes, he WAS thinking the same thing as her. And YES, she DID have some pictures like that.

"Maybe," she said coyly.

"I'd like to see them."

"Why?" Marie asked without turning her head around.

It wasn't the question Todd expected. He was lost, at first, for a response. Was she playing a game? What did she want him to say?

"Because I think you're very pretty. And you have a great body. And any good photographer would want to capture that."

Marie might not have taken the next step if Todd hadn't thrown in the last line. It made him sound even more mature than he was…and that made Marie feel more at ease.

"Not a word about this—promise?"

"I swear."

Marie took out the CD, dug into the drawer again, and pulled out a disk with no label. She inserted it into the drive and sat back, attempting to control her nervousness. When the player came on the screen, she instantly went into slideshow mode and paused it at the first picture.

On the monitor, Todd and Marie looked at a picture of Marie on a bed in another piece of lingerie. This one was see-through and Marie obviously had nothing on underneath. She was on her side with her head in her hand. Her legs were slightly bent at the knees. Only the nipples of her breasts were covered by thin material. Slender straps held the gown in place on her shoulders.

Marie clicked the mouse and the next picture came up. She was halfway rolled onto her back, one strap slipping down her arm and the breast on that side nearly exposed in full. Another click of the mouse and she was on her back, the strap at her elbow and one nipple visible.

"Oh my God," Todd whispered. He gazed at the large breast rising from Marie's chest and the bright pink nipple rising above that. He repositioned his cock as discreetly as possible, but Marie could see him in the reflection on the monitor.

The next picture showed Marie with her fingers lightly touching the side of her exposed breast. She had a look of youthful innocence on her face, as if she was touching herself for the very first time. Her lips were barely parted.

Three pictures later, the negligee was pulled down below Marie's breasts and she was covering one with her hand. The erect nipple stuck up between her fingers and Marie's mouth expressed the sense of a woman clearly stimulated.

"Did that turn you on?" Todd asked while they both stared at the screen.

"Kind of," Marie admitted. "Does it turn you on to see it?"

Todd didn't hesitate to say, "Absolutely."

He moved a hand onto Marie's shoulder. Looking down from where he stood behind her, Todd could easily see inside her top. A sufficient amount of her breasts were visible to convince him she hadn't changed much since the pictures were taken. When Marie brought up the next picture…of her lying on her back and the negligee pushed down to her waist…Todd slid his fingers insider her top.

Marie's entire body quivered from his touch. She felt his fingers stop at the very top of her breasts. She clicked to show a new picture. This one showed Marie spreading her legs, one hand holding a small amount of material over her pussy. The only thing separating her from complete nudity was a narrow strip of the negligee around her waist and what was held by her hand.

Todd continued moving his hand down until it totally covered Marie's right breast. He touched her nipple with a tentative motion, afraid she would end everything at any moment. When she didn't protest, he gripped her more firmly.

Marie's head leaned back against Todd's body. He heard her moan as he manipulated her nipple between his fingers. The nipple grew harder and longer the more he squeezed it. Marie gasped with each pinch.

"Do you have any of you naked?" Todd asked in a low, deep voice. He did not sound desperate to her; it was almost an erotic voice.

Marie simply clicked the mouse. The next photo showed her on her stomach with the negligee draped across her ass. Todd could see her breasts pressed against the bed. Her ass was barely covered with her gown.

Todd opened a button on Marie's top. Then another. He moved his hand back across her breast and kneaded it gently. Then the moved to the opposite breast and did the same.

Marie moved to a new picture—one with the negligee draped across the back of her knees. She was naked otherwise and Todd froze while staring at the beautiful curves of her back, hips and ass. After a few seconds, he finished unbuttoning her top. He pushed it open slowly and smoothly, revealing Marie's chest as gently as possible. Little did he know Marie was ready to rip the top off her him if he wanted.

Another picture popped up and Todd finally got his wish. Marie was on her side, both breasts fully visible and one leg slightly bent. The only thing hidden was her pussy. He unconsciously played with her breasts while devouring her image with his eyes.

"Should I go on or is that enough?" Marie asked.

"Please go on. You're beautiful," Todd replied.

"Take off my shirt," Marie said, looking up at Todd.

She leaned forward and waited for Todd to pull the top off her arms. Without saying anything else, she clicked to the next picture. Todd saw Marie in a post very similar to the previous one, except her legs were stretched out and the thin strip of hair above her clit was visible, but not her entire pussy. He wondered if the next few pictures would do that far.

He didn't have to wait long. The next shot was from an angle more directly above Marie, looking down on her nude body, legs slightly opened. It was an awkward, yet very sensual, picture of a stunning lady. Marie knew it wasn't her best, so she quickly moved to the next picture, which was similar but with her arms and legs much more comfortably positioned. It was as if she was telling anyone looking at the picture: "I'm ready."

Todd stood with his hands on Marie's tits, unable to take his eyes off the screen. Eventually, he came out of his trance and moved around to the side of the chair. Marie looked at him. Todd leaned down and put his hand under her right breast. Then he moved closer and lightly licked the nipple. Marie leaned back with a moan.

Todd instantly put his mouth around her tit and began sucking and licking as much as he could. Marie held him closer and felt him bite her harder.

"Oh, God. Todd. Yes!"

For several minutes, he attended to her breasts until she thought she would cum. Marie grabbed Todd's crotch and rubbed his erection through his pants. She tried to resist, but gave in to opening and unzipping the jeans. She fumbled for Todd's cock while he continued to suck on her tits. Once she found it inside his boxers, she stroked him furiously.

Todd stood up and, with Marie still stroking him, said, "I want to see you naked…in person."

"I want to see you, too," Marie answered.

As she stood, Todd was already beginning to strip. He was pulling down his boxers at the same time Marie was stepping out of her jeans. She gazed at his long, hard cock while taking off her panties. They were both naked and hornier than they'd ever been in their lives.

"Turn around, please," Todd said.

Marie nervously turned, her hands at her side. Then she felt Todd's fingers trace around her entire ass before his palms rested on her cheeks. When his hands went away, she felt his stiff cock take their place. She reached back and held it against her skin, massaging it gently.

"I want to fuck you," he said.

Todd's mouth was against Marie's ear as he spoke and Marie shuddered when she felt his tongue on her skin. She let go of him and turned to face him. She pressed her lips against his and they began a long, hard kiss. Marie ground her pussy against his cock and pulled him forward by the ass. They both groaned as their tongues battled.

"Yes," Marie finally managed to say.

Todd put his hands under Marie's ass and lifted her into the air in one motion. Marie yelped in surprise as Todd settled her body onto his arms. He turned with her in place and walked the short distance to the bedroom door. Marie wrapped her legs around him just as her back banged against the door. With the solid door behind her and Todd's arms under her, she was safe…and vulnerable.