Holiday Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd only took a few seconds to position Marie so that his cock was ready to enter her. He looked at her, smiled and said, "Relax. Let's enjoy this."

Marie nodded. Then, with a sudden, almost violent thrust, Todd's thick cock was driving into her wet cunt.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yessss!" Marie cried out as Todd began fucking her.

Marie tightened her grip around Todd's waist, causing her cunt to clamp down on his cock. Todd increased the rhythm of his thrusts as soon as he knew he had a good, firm grip. Marie's body thumped against the door, but it wasn't pain she felt—just the wonderful sensation of his thick cock filling her pussy.

"Oh, Todd. That feels so good. Fuck me harder!"

They both groaned louder as their passion grew. The bedroom door rattled behind them.

In the hallway, Julie was scrambling past on her way to the bathroom. The banging of the door caught her attention and she slowed. In her nakedness, she did not really want to spend a lot of time in the hall. But the continued thumping of the closed bedroom door made her stop.

She put her hand on the knob. The door shook once more.

Julie slowly turned the knob, but could not, at first, get the door to push in. Shoving it a little harder caused it to crack open. Then it suddenly flew open a foot or two as the bodies pushing against it eased off. She stuck her head inside the room.

"Oh…my…God," Julie exclaimed when she saw her mother being fucked by Todd.

Marie and Todd looked at Julie, frozen in place.

"I'm sorry. I…I…," Julie tried to say.

"God damn it, Julie. Get in and close the fucking door!" Marie ordered her daughter.

Once Julie was inside the room and the door was closed, Todd looked at Marie as if asking what to do. He never pulled out of her.

"Don't stop now. Please," Marie said.

They moved away from the door and Marie was pushed back against the wall. Todd started to fuck her again with Julie looking on in amazement. Marie closed her eyes and brought herself back to the brink of an orgasm.

"That's it! Harder. Harder, Todd!"

Marie had her arms around his neck and her heels against his ass. She clung to him as hard as she could when the first wave of her orgasm rose through her body.

"Oh, shit. Now! I'm cumming!"

Julie stared at the couple as her Mom began to cum. Julie was awkwardly glued to the sight of Todd's cock ramming her mother, Marie's legs around his waist, and her tits pressed against his muscular chest. Julie saw her mother's head tilt back against the wall as Marie continued to cum.

Loud moans filled the little room. A picture hanging on the wall being used by Todd and Marie rattled as the orgasm persisted. Marie shrieked her approval as Todd thrust his cock into her cunt.

When it seemed Marie was about done, Todd said, "I need to cum. Where…"

"In me," Marie moaned. "Cum inside me."

Marie looked at her sex partner intently as he grimaced. She tried to squeeze him as hard as she could. Todd drove his cock into her one last time, held it in place deep inside her cunt, and grunted in a deep voice.

With the next thrust, she could feel his warm cum emptying into her.

"Yes! That's it, Todd. Cum for me."

The next dozen or so plunges of his cock were accompanied by long shots of cum. Each time her pushed her against the wall, Todd grunted. Each grunt produced a load of cum. Each load of cum forced a little more to flow down Marie's inner thigh.

Finally, they were done. Todd somehow managed to carry Marie to the bed and roughly toss her onto it. Marie smiled up at him, totally satisfied.

"Jesus," they heard Julie proclaim from the other side of the room.

"And why are you naked, young lady?" Marie asked.

"We were…I mean, not me. Christine and…"

Julie stopped.

"Christine and who?"

"Well, Christine and Justin were…you know, and I…I was just…well, watching."

Todd started to laugh, then covered his mouth not knowing how this was all going over with Marie.

"Watching?" Marie asked sarcastically.

"You must really be into watching," Todd said with a straight face.

"Shut up," Julie snapped. "I wouldn't have even come in if you hadn't been…if you…hadn't been…"

"Fucking your mother against the bedroom door?" Todd finished for her. Marie giggled.

Julie looked at her naked mother, with her tousled hair and wet thighs, and frowned.

"You must be awful horny by now," Todd said.

Julie shrugged. She couldn't deny it, but didn't want to admit it, either.

"Would you like to cum?" he asked her.

Julie tilted her head slightly, then looked down at his limp cock.

"Maybe it's my turn to watch," Todd said. "I've never seen two females have sex."

Julie and her Mom looked at each other. Neither one spoke. Julie was lost in her thoughts about what had just happened in Justin's room. She thought about Christine's nipples and how wonderful they tasted. She looked down at her Mom and the incredible thirty-eight year old body she'd rarely seen fully naked.

"Well?" Todd asked.

To Julie's total amazement, Marie held out her arms and motioned for her daughter to come to her. When Julie inched forward, Marie said, "Get on the bed. Straddle my body."

Julie was shaking, both from nervousness and desire. Her pussy ached as she put her knees next to her mother's sides. Then Marie put her hands on Julies hips and pulled her closer. Soon, Julie was looking straight up at her daughter's young pussy.

With a gentle tug, Marie pulled Julie down until her tongue could touch the pink skin. It wasn't until Marie's tongue hit Julie's clit that she relaxed and began to sink down onto her Mom's face.

Marie instantly wrapped her lips around the swollen clit and sucked it and licked it until Julie whimpered with pleasure. The next couple minutes involved constant contact between the two women, with Marie occasionally thrusting her tongue inside Julie to taste the warm fluids flowing from her cunt.

Todd moved silently to get a better view, his cock coming back to life with an intermittent stroke of his hand.

Julie's eyes had been closed during the entire thing, too wrapped up in the bliss to worry about what was going on around her. As she feared, an orgasm built almost instantly, depriving her of a prolonged enjoyment of her mother's tongue.

"God, Mom. I'm going to…cum," Julie squealed.

Marie didn't say anything. Her tongue and lips just worked harder on her daughter's clit.

"I'm…I'm…"

Julie couldn't even say it. Her body stiffened as she leaned her hands against the wall and shrieked. Each time her Mom licked her, she jerked forward and groaned. The orgasm went on forever, it seemed in her young mind. Unconsciously, Julie grabbed her breast and squeezed the nipple roughly. That only caused the orgasm to extend another fifteen seconds.

Julie finally had to pull away from Marie, falling onto the bed. She was too embarrassed to face her Mom, instead choosing to look at Todd and his once-again erect cock. But Julie felt her mother's hand on her ass and she felt contented.

"That was GREAT," Todd said. "I bet Christine and Justin would pay to see that."

He dodged a pillow thrown by Marie, wondering what more the night had in store for him.