Holiday Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I calmly reply. "I am sure it isn't." Then I hold up the phone. "But I have the pictures to see exactly what it does look like."

Kate and Holly both gasp. "Oh god no."

Stephen Nicolls yells at me to give him the fucking phone or he is going to rip my fucking head off. The girls hold him down, but to be honest he doesn't take much holding back. Courage is not a trait this guy possess. So maybe not James Bond then.

Picking up Kate's hand bag I tip the contents onto the floor, grab the pass key to our cabin, turn and walk out.

Five minutes later Kate is banging on our cabin door. 'Joe please, we need to talk. Please Joe."

Looking through the peep hole, I can see Kate dressed in what I assume to be Holly's cloths, with Holly standing beside her. No sign of Nicolls or James Bond. They continue to make a din. So Michael the room steward will be along soon and I sure he will let Kate in.

I drag a deck chair in from off the balcony and jam it up and under the cabin doors lock. Then I fetch Kate's suitcase and neatly pack all her belongings. Next I go off and take a long cold shower. All of a sudden, I am feeling sick to my stomach.

When I am finished showering, I can hear more banging on the door. Again I look through the peep hole. There is a very official looking guy in a white uniform.

"Mr Jackson, I am the officer of the day. I need you to open this door." He commands.

I open the door but remain standing in the entrance. I may not be all that tall but I am rather intimidating. I stand there in silence.

It is Kate who speaks first. "Please Joe we need to talk."

I remain silent.

The officer of the day clears his throat. "Mr Jackson, I am going to need you, to let your wife back into the cabin."

I wheel Kate's suitcases out into the passage way. "No" Then I close the door and put the deck chair back in place.

I am exhausted and I hit the sack. When I wake, it has gone eight thirty and I am starving. The simple fact is I cannot spend the rest of the cruise in the cabin. Looking though the peep hole, I fined the coast is clear. I make for the Crown Grill and find a seat at the rear of the restaurant. Unlikely they will find me here.

I am wrong, it is less than ten minutes before Stephen Nicolls leisurely walks in and sits himself down. Man of influence but probably more importantly money.

"Joe Kate wants to talk to you." He confidently says.

I ignore him.

"Don't you want to know why?" he asks.

I continue to ignore him, while I contemplate the consequences of knocking his fucking block off.

This guy is an arrogant S.O.B. "This is your only chance of an explanation, I will not be offering it again."

Of course he is right. I need to know why and how long. So I eat a little humble pie. "Why and how long?" I ask.

"The why and the how long are kind of the same." He says. "Polyamorous is a life style choice. One the three of us made a long time ago."

"A choice you all made?"

"Holly and I had been married two years before Kate joined us. That's a year before she met you." Nicolls continues with his explanation.

"This has been going on our whole married life." I say with some alarm.

Nicolls ignores me and again continues. 'Kate had been dating you for over two months before she told me. I gave her a choice, you or me. She chose our life style over you.

I remember, things been us had been going along great then all of a sudden cooled. She became busy, wouldn't return my calls. Thing is I didn't give up, I chased and romanced the hell out of her. Two months later we were back on track. Three months after that we were married.

"But five months after that, her and I were married?" It was more a question than a statement.

"Yes." Is all he says, then he remains silent.

Before he says. "You will need to ask Kate."

"Bullshit." I snarl

"Ok." He says contemptuously and with a little nod. "Kate came to me and said she was in love with two men. Said that was what a polyamorous relation was about, loving more than one person. Begged me not to make her choose. She said she would if she had to, but begged me not to make her. I made a mistake, I let her keep you."

It is clear, that he has no doubt Kate would have decided on him.

"It's not polyamorous when one of the parties doesn't even know what's going on." I stupidly say.

"No. Its cuckold." He triumphantly declares. Then gets up and leaves.

When I return to my cabin, I am totally deflated. To make it worse, Kate is inside waiting for me.

"Kate what are you doing here?" Again another stupid question.

"Joe we need to talk. I need to explain.' She sounds desperate.

"Kate, there is no need. Your boyfriend has just spent the last twenty minutes filling me in."

"You spoke to Stephen." Kate says rather alarmed.

"Yes Stephen. Or are there others?" I sarcastically ask.

"Joe!" Kate exclaims, as if I am the bad guy here.

"Kate I have only one question." I say.

"Anything." There is some relief now in her voice. Lawyers, it is all about engaging in conversation and debate.

"Our daughters. You know our four year old and two year old. Who is the father?" It is a cold and cutting question. That has Kate bursting into tears and fleeing the room.

I pick up the room phone and makes some calls. Six thirty the next morning I am waiting by the gang way, suitcase in hand. Eight o'clock I am at Genoa airport booked on a ten thirty plane to London. From there on a late flight out, back to the States.

Eight o'clock in the morning I am walking in my front door. A shower and a short nap and I am on the door step of my In-laws. It is answered by both Don and Gloria Banks. It seems they have been expecting me.

"Judge Banks. Mrs Banks. I am here to pick up the girls." I say.

They are not at all surprised, Kate has already been in touch but somehow I doubt she has given them, all or any detail.

"They won't be going with you." The Judge declares.

"I am their father." I simply state.

'Yes and Kate is their mother and she has specifically stated that they are not to go with you. Also if you have forgotten, I am a Judge and will have a restraining order within the hour."

"I am their father, and you need to look at these photos." I coldly glare at them both, handing Gloria my phone.

I watch as Gloria scrolls through my phone, she shows no emotion at all. Then I watch as her fingers work over time, deleting the photos from my phone.

"What photos?" the Judge growls.

"There are no photos." Gloria calmly says.

"Look. You are right, it will be better if the girls stay here until Kate gets back. But they are my daughters and you won't keep them from me." I look directly at Gloria. "Bring them to Henson Park, two o'clock. They can play on the swings and then we can go for ice cream."

Gloria gives the slightest of nods, and I take my leave. The judge is still mumbling what photos and Gloria is smart enough to know I have copies.

It has gone two fifteen when Gloria Banks finally turns up with my two beautiful girls. Emma, my oldest comes running over, giving me a big hug, before heading off to the swings. Charlotte remains holding her grandmothers hand as they stroll over. Then climbs up onto my lap.

Gloria Banks takes herself off to the bench on the opposite side of the playground without saying a word, which is so unlike her. Gloria is normally a fun and outgoing women. She is an English Professor and teaches night classes at the local community college.

For the next hour the girls run around and play. Well Emma runs around and Charlotte follows, like younger sisters do.

Finally we head off for ice cream. Gloria Banks falls in beside us, as we slowly make our way to the kiosk.

Without looking at her, I quietly say. "I am sorry, I should not have shown you those photos."

"No! You should not have." She replies.

Nothing else is said until they are about to leave. When Gloria Banks say's. "It will have to be a little earlier tomorrow, I have work in the evening.

"Thank you, Mrs Banks." I say gratefully.

With real trepidation I now head off to Genetica Laboratories, with my DNA paternity kit and the swabs I had collect from my two beautiful girls. Where a somewhat disinterested receptionist, informs me it will be three weeks until I have the results, or I can pay an additional express fee and have them in five working days. I pay the fee.

I head on home to a lonely and empty house. Everywhere I look there are reminders of what I have lost. Worse still, so many photos of my beautiful daughters and exactly what the real cost of this fiasco could be. I can only hope and pray that I am their father.

After two hours, I can no longer bear it. I pack up all my things, grab my computer and important papers that I think I may need. Take one last look around, before leaving, vowing never to return, fuck her!

The following day, I have got to Henson Park a little early. A watch as she walks towards me, no kids in sight. She does not speak until she is right in front of me. "Hello Joe." Kate says softly.

I say nothing. I am a little surprised, not that she has been able to get off the boat and get home so quickly, Kate is a very resourceful woman. Am surprised she even bothered, surprised she has left her lover and her sister.

Kate reaches out and touches my hand, it takes every fibre of my body, not to snatch it away. "Please Joe, we need to talk."

Still without saying a word, I wander over and sit down on the park bench, Kate following and siting down beside me.

Again reaching out for my hand. Kate says. "Joe, I am so sorry. Joe you need to know that I love you..."There is a long awkward since between us. I guess Kate is expecting me to say that I love her to.

Kate continues. "Joe I need to explain..."

That's as far as I let her get. There is no hiding the anger in my voice. "Kate there is no fucking need! Your boyfriend explained it all the other night and he was pretty dam clear about it all..."

I take a few deep breaths to regain some composure, which gives Kate a chance to speak again. "Joe I need to..."

However I have no intention of listening to her bullshit. I hold up my phone. "Kate even if I didn't believe him, I have seen it with my own eyes. I have the photos and the video. So there is no need for you to explain..." Again I am sounding angry.

I am not sure what Kate had expected. She certainly seems unprepared for the level of animosity I have for her. Kate is close to tears, as she says so softly that I can barely hear her. 'Joe I love you...Joe I am so sorry."

"Kate you loved your life style. Shit Kate, you managed a polyamorous life style plus. Not only were you, literally a sister wife. You also had a second relationship that included two husbands. You, Nicolls and your sister were more than happy with your little set up. Trouble is Kate, You, Nicolls and me, wasn't polyamorous, was it?"

I stop talking, waiting for an answer. Kate's silence is deafening.

"You know what it is when a husband is lied to and humiliate, while another man fucks his wife..? Do you know what that is Kate..?"

Kate now has tears running down her cheeks.

"It's a cuckold!" I snarl. "So don't tell me that you love me, because that is just fucking bullshit."

Kate is now openly weeping. "Joe...I love you...I love you...please Joe..."

Suddenly this all seems pointless, so it is time to end it. Calmer now, I say. "Kate if I am not the father of the girls..."

"No!" Kate screams. "You are their daddy..."

"Kate if I am not their father, I will be cutting all ties with you all. They are young enough to bond with their real father..."

"No Joe, don't you dare say that. Joe you are their daddy..." Kate's nostrils flare and her eyes rage.

My next question is a simple one. "So Kate, you never fucked him, when you got pregnant? Never had unprotect sex? Kate couldn't look at me.

"Kate if I am their father, then we will work out a custody arrangement that is best for the girls and not about us." I say gently. There is nothing else to be said, so I take my leave.

Life moves on.

Five months have passed, Kate and I are divorced. Right up until the papers were signed, Kate has been adamant, that she does not want a divorce. At every opportunity, she continues to tell me, how sorry she is and how much she loves me. Never once did I believe her and am at a loss to understand why she simply does not move on with her life, or more correctly back to her life style.

The results of the paternity DNA test were back in less than the five days. I am the father of my two beautiful girls, thank god for that.

To her credit, Kate and I have worked out a custody arrangement that is best for our daughters. Every second Saturday they spend with me. For now, until they get a little older, I drop them back to their mother in the evening.

On the alternate Sundays, Kates mum Gloria, brings the girls to Henson Park. The girls play and then we have ice cream. Gloria has quickly forgiven me, and I now look forward to our afternoons. Gloria never asks about Kate and me. As for those photo's, they have never ever been mentioned again. I do not know how much Kate has told her, if anything at all. As for the judge, the few times our paths have crossed, he has remained very hostile.

Also one evening a week, on a night that suits Kate, I go over to my old house and help with the girl's dinner, then with getting them ready for bed. Every time as I leave, Kate says without fail. 'Thank you Joe. We love you.' If nothing else, Kate has my respect, for putting the welfare of our girls first.

As for my life outside of the girls, well I work construction. Am also doing a little moonlighting with my good buddy TJ Earl. Mostly small renovation's for the horny house wives. Well that's what Mandy, TJ"s wife calls them. There are no woman in my life. Have I made a conscious decision to be celibate? Fuck no. It is just the way it is at the moment. Lots of cold showers and self-gratification.

Life falls into a comfortable routine, I should have known it couldn't last. It just had to change. Two months on and Emma has just had her fifth birthday. Kate joined Gloria, the girls and me for a picnic in the Park to celebrate and we have a fantastic day. As a consequence I let my guard down. Remember Lawyers, they have a strategy and understand the long game. Me, I work construction.

The following Thursday I am at Kate's house. I have just put the girls down and returned back downstairs. Finding Kate leaning back against the kitchen bench, holding two cold beers. She is casually dressed in tight blue jeans and a light cotton blouse. Kate isn't wearing a bra, oh and I had noticed the minute I had walked in the door. I would be lying, if I said I did not enjoy the sight.

Kate holds up a beer and I walk over and take it. "Thanks" I say. I should have known better.

Kate takes a long slow swig of her cold beer, then impishly looks at me. Before casual saying. "I want you to take me out Saturday night."

"Take you out Saturday night." I stupidly repeat.

"Yes, on a date..." She pauses to take another drink, before continuing. "Dinner."

"Kate I am not sure that is..." That's as far as I get.

"You have other plans..? Plans with one of the horny house wives?" She teases.

Kate answers my next question, without me even asking it. "Mindy's still my friend. She tells me all about you, TJ and the horny house wives." Kate giggles.

"There is nothing to tell" I say a little defensively.

"I Know" Kate smiles. "So, no reason not to take me out for dinner. Acquerello's would be nice." Acquerello's is an Italian restaurant, famous for its fine dining.

I have absolutely no idea why I say yes. Maybe because we had, had such a great family day in the park. Maybe it is the no bra and Kate's magnificent tits. But I do say yes.

As I am heading out the door and now realising that I have been played. Kate says. "Thanks Joe. We love you." Lawyers, strategy and the long game.

Seven o'clock Saturday night and I find myself on Kate's door step. I tentatively ring the bell. Kate opens the door and she is stunning. She has her hair up. Her makeup is understated. A reasonably conservative black cocktail dress but still with enough cleavage to have me captivated. Three inch heels complete what is a very sexy package.

I am standing there in blue jeans, a short sleeve check shirt and runners, with my cap on backwards.

"Oh" Kate says a little deflated. "I thought we were going to Acquerello's."

There is a need for me to take charge of this situation. "No. Andy's Steak and Grill, then Billy Bob's Honky-tonk."

I watch, as Kate's face lights up. "Dinner and dancing." She beams. With that she turns and rushes back up the stairs, yelling over her shoulder. "I'll be right back,"

Right back, is actually fifteen minutes later. Kate is now dressed in tight blue jeans, a white tee shirt and push up bra. Over the top, a pink checked shirt, tied at the bottom. Red cowboy boots. Her hair is now down and she is wearing bright red lip stick.

Kate lets out a little yell. "Ye ha cowboy. Let's go."

Andy's Steak and Grill is a noisy, busy, bustling joint. Tonight the place is really humming, no place for a romantic diner. Over a couple of well charred steaks and cold beers we happily chat about the two girls. Charlotte is starting to develop her own personality and becoming a real character. By the time we share a double chocolate Sunday, I find that I am really enjoying myself.

We are hardly through the door of Billy Bob's and Kate has us out on the dance floor, it is clear she is going to make the most of her night out. Again boot scooting is more about a lot of expended energy and tons of fun. As opposed to slow dancing, all up close and personal.

I am surprised when I look at my watch, to see it has gone mid-night. We have found a quiet corner, where we have been chatting and laugh about the first time I took Kate camping in the wilds. Kate had soon concluded she was more of a fives star kind of girl, rather than under the stars.

Kate looks across the table and has that impish grin on her face again. "Joe, I want to fuck!" she boldly declares, then casually takes another sip of her beer.

"Kate, that's not a..." That's as far as I get.

"Not a good idea...Well shit Sherlock. But I haven't been fucked since..." Kate pauses and drops her eyes. "Well for a long time. Joe I am horny."

I guess Kate isn't the only one who is horny. Twenty minutes later, we are walking through the front door of my little one bedroom apartment.

All of a sudden Kate seems nervous. All the bravado of 'Joe, I want to fuck!' from earlier seems to have gone.

Kate quietly wanders around, taking her time checking out my new home. "Joe this is nice. Maybe not the best side of town. But nice." It is nervous babble.

Kate likes to fuck, be a little wild, be in charge. So again I decide to take control, if this is going to happen, it is going to happen on my terms.

Slowly I walk over and take Kate in my arms. Kissing her softly, before smiling and without a word, taking her by the hand, leading her to the bedroom. Gently I swing her around so I am pressed up against her back. Wrapping my arms around her, kissing, caressing, and nibbling her neck, and shoulders.

"Oh yes..." I am rewarded with a faint little gasp from Kate. "Mmm..." She murmurs.

I slip the pink check shirt from her shoulders, pull the white low cut tee shirt over her head. Drop my hands to her jeans, releasing the button and sliding the zipper down. All the time slowly kissing and caressing her.

Kate is taken by surprise, when suddenly, I spin her around and push her back on to the bed. "Oh shit." She squeals, as she smiles up at me.

Moving forward I remove first one, then the other of the red cowboy boots. As I take hold of her jeans, Kate lifts her beautiful ass and gives a little wiggle. Now she is laying on the bed, legs seductively apart, in only a matching pair of sexy pale pink panties and bra. I remember when I had bought them for her.