Holiday Evening Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Not planned but Shared on holiday.
912 words
3.89
3.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darcy1961
Darcy1961
18 Followers

As I stepped out of the shower I noticed myself in the wall size mirror, I could not stop myself thinking all the effort of daily exercise was more than worth it. At 53 my body was still lean, firm and athletic with my golden tan looking darker, more bronzed, maybe due to my long blond hair being so lightened with all the sunbathing and daily squirt of lemon juice combed through each morning on the sun lounger. As I dried myself my tiny white triangle looked even whiter so I turned around to look over my shoulder and yes I had a very thin line where the string of the thong had been.

Must remember to do something about getting that tanned over, starting tomorrow.The Hotel is at ease with everyone topless but not sure if they would be acceptable with completely naked sunbathing around the pool. So glad I waxed that morning as I felt so smooth and completely free of pubic hair as I love to feel and husband enjoys admiring. The marbled, mirrored bathroom with the luxurious towels and robes alone would make this hotel worth paying the extra cost of a holiday, no wonder we return here several times every year. Guaranteed sun every day and utmost luxury throughout the Hotel makes one want to return as often as possible to relax and unwind.

I walked through into the bedroom and sat at the dressing table to dry my hair and apply my makeup, naked and feeling good about myself. Thankfully Hubby had closed the curtains before he went out as the floor to ceiling, full wall windows would of given a few people a free show, Although very thin at only size 10 I am 5" 8" tall I am sure people would have noticed me walking around the room naked especially with the full room brightly lit.

I put on my black lace suspender belt, black lace top stockings, matching black thong and lace 1/4 cup bra, which is almost the same as being braless but I think looks sexy as part of the set. I replace my nipple bars for the large gold rings he likes me wearing, they look very sexy but are sometimes a little struggle to get in. Long black evening dress perfect match with the long dangling black diamante ear rings but must remember to walk slowly as the side split to the waist will be showing my stockings and thong to everyone. Finally six inch high stiletto shoes and i am ready to go meet Hubby in the cocktail lounge. I feel very sexy and empowered as in these heels I am over 6 feet tall and being thin makes me look even taller.

Walking out of the lift I see my husband sat with a refined nice looking elderly gentleman, very well attired with swept back grey hair possibly I'd guess in his late seventies. I introduced myself to our new table guest as Suzy, Darcy's wife and he shook and stroked my hand very politely while telling me his name was Nigel. We had a very nice evening with entertaining, amusing and polite conversation, in fact we all got on so well you would not think we had only met that evening. The hours flew by and throughout the flowing conversation we learned our new friend's wife had passed away a few years ago and this was his first holiday alone to a Hotel they both had enjoyed some great times together. We must of consumed some quantity of wine and cocktails throughout the night as I was feeling just a little light headed, Darcy looked fine but our new friend Nigel looked a little tipsy. Darcy went over and settled the bill and upon returning to the table invited our new friend to join us for a nightcap drink on our room balcony which he agreed was a lovely way to end the night off as he was flying home in the morning.

The three of us entered the lift,nobody was drunk or slurring words but we were all just a little merry. At our floor Darcy went ahead to open our room door while I followed walking slowly linking our new friend in a friendly manner but not as cautious as earlier about exposing my thighs and stocking tops. Nigel noticed and complimented me on having lovely shapely legs with classy lace topped stockings. Once in the room Darcy had just opened the curtains slightly to allow access to the balcony table and chairs. He gestured Nigel to go onto the balcony and take a seat while He and I would sort some drinks from our room bar. Darcy pulled me towards him, holding me lovingly while kissing me with passion, his tongue probed my mouth which he knows I love. After a long lingering kiss Darcy whispers in my ear "Take the dress off please, I want you serving our guest drinks, topless so he can admire your gorgeous body".

I was a little surprised even though Darcy had shared me with other men before it had been in very different circumstances. I slipped out of the dress and hung it up, Darcy gave me another big loving kiss, stood back and admired my body, told me I looked beautiful and to bring the drinks onto the balcony as he went to join our guest. Part Two to follow if anyone interested in reading.

Darcy1961
Darcy1961
18 Followers