All Comments on 'Holiday Evening Surprise Pt. 01'

by Darcy1961

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't start writing a story if you're not going to finish it. You're not being fair to the reader who have taken the time to read and have no idea you may not finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Swingers and cucks and sluts will love this story.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Excellent word crafting skills, but an annoyingly short snippet with no real story or even much character building. I know it has become increasingly the in-thing to offer tidbits instead of stories, but most people can't check every day and hence will probably miss the next snippet. I won't be searching for it, I lost interest when I learned the new player was nearly my own age...late 70's.

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

A nice little tease of a story but definately needs following up. I am in a similar position to Nigel and would love to be in that situation. It leaves me wondering how you would take the story forward. Hope to find out soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarcy1961@Darcy1961
Very happy married couple who enjoy swinging , BDSM and more . Although experienced years are very young at heart and look younger than their years . Total discretion is absolutely needed .