Holiday Extras Pt. 02: The Video

Story Info
Evelyn plays slut for her Husband’s video demand.
8k words
3.33
1.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working title: Holiday Extras Pt2 - Evelyn's video

Summary Line: Evelyn plays slut for her Husband's video demand.

This is a follow-up to my "Holiday Extra's" story. It contains mild consensual bondage, anal sex, group sex and elements of Cosplay. It could have been listed under any of those categories, but I went for the "Loving Wives" category as it covers most things husbands want their wives to do.

I also have an idea for a "Holiday Extras Pt3" but whether I write it will depend on the feedback I get form this story. A hint for part 3 will be at the end of this part.

I stared at the WhatsApp message for an eternity, I could barely comprehend what I was reading:

"He knows what we did, he doesn't know with who, he knows I'm a slut now and he likes that too! He has demanded to see me being used the way I want to be used, in a video. Make one with me please?"

A myriad of questions filled my head, how did Ryland find out his wife Evelyn had been playing the slut for another man? When did he find out? Was she in trouble? A moot point I know but we took the risk. And what astounded me more than anything was, that he LIKED it! Next up were the practical questions, how do I find out more? Could I call Evelyn? Was this a wind up? And lastly, would I do it? It was reasonable enough to assume that once Evelyn's holiday was over we would never see each other again, I had no intention of seeking her out, I knew I would never see the two Spanish Policewomen again, but I had settled on the idea that I would like to see Charlie. In fact, I promised I would, hell I wanted to! I just didn't know what I would say to her when she asked how the rest of my holiday went. Did I say "fine," I was sexually assaulted by the two police officers who came to my room the day after they interrupted us, and then following that I spent most of two days treating Evelyn like a whore. Charlie would run a mile. Christ I only came away for some R&R to not to become sort of man slag. Before I decided anything I needed to know more, far more so I replied,

"We need to talk!"

Within seconds another message popped up asking

"When are you back?"

"Flight lands Thursday at 14:10 back in work on Monday"

The last message I had back said,

"Great, I'll ring YOU!"

Over the next few days my mind just couldn't switch off, what was supposed to be a relaxing time was anything but. I found that lots of beer and sleep as result of it helped mind you. I couldn't work out why I was so keyed up after all I was being asked to something that was pleasurable for the most part. On Wednesday morning I awoke to another WhatsApp message it said:

"If you are thinking about whether you can do the video, maybe this will help".

Attached was a picture of Evelyn dressed as a schoolgirl, black patent stiletto heels, white opaque hold up stockings that finished high on her thighs, a red, white, and black chequered and pleated mini skirt that barely covered her crotch and a white shirt that had been opened and tied in a knot above her navel and showing a massive amount of her cleavage.

By the time, my flight and touched down and was on my home from the airport I felt a lot more at ease. When no phone call came on Thursday or Friday I arrived at the conclusion that it wasn't going to come and that somehow the idea had cooled, but then at about half seven on Saturday morning, my phone sprang into life. I answered it, it was Evelyn, and it was explanation time.

When I asked what was going on Evelyn told me the whole story. Ryland she said that he took her shaving herself for him at face value and never questioned it, he thought it was holiday hi-jinks and that she must have had a few too many in the sun. Then there was the night I fucked her in the cupboard, while he was banging away at her she never noticed that he had slipped his hands under her legs, he had accidentally brushed her arse with his fingers and found a slippery ooze between her bum cheeks but didn't say anything, then while they were at the airport she was stood by a large window looking out with the twins and he noticed that he could see right through the dress she was wearing and saw no trace of her underwear, in fact he swore he could see the outline of her pussy lips!

When the guy in the seat next to him on the flight home fell asleep, he leaned over as if to look out of the window next to her, he put his hand between her legs and up her dress. Her pussy was bare and wet. He knew then. He had watched her dress that morning and had taken notice of how sexy she looked in the black G-string and now it had gone. He whispered to her that they would talk later. Evelyn knew she had been busted.             

On the drive from the airport Ryland suggested to the twins that it would be a good idea if that went to see their grandparents and stay over as they would have missed them, they agreed, so they dropped them off and went home. After Ryland had taken the cases from the car he led Evelyn into the lounge told her sit and said he wanted to hear it all. Evelyn said that she was terrified of what his reaction would be, but he listened without saying a word and when she had finished the whole sordid story he started to ask her the details. Not of who or why, but what she had done. Had she given and received oral sex? What positions she had been penetrated in? Had she let herself take his cum inside her? And did she let him take her anally? Evelyn had to answer it all, she was mortified. Once the details were out, Ryland was quiet again until he looked at her and broke the silence.

He told her that she could have her fun, but she would remain HIS wife, then came the real shocker to Evelyn, he told her,

"Each time you go, I want a video of what he is doing to you and when you come home, leaking cum from every hole she is to kneel in front of him until he comes over her face."

Evelyn was both relieved and astounded by what had happened and just nodded without saying anything. Finally, Ryland stood up and took her hand and pulled her up from the chair, then he did something he had never done before, turned her around pushed her face first over the back of the chair pulled up her dress over her waist forced her legs wide open and fucked roughly from behind for all he was worth. When he was done he left the room picked up a case from the hall and carried it upstairs, leaving her bent over the back of the chair, cum leaking from her pussy. Since that time not another word has been said and life seems back to normal.

After taking in all she had told me I asked Evelyn why she wanted to do this, she replied,

"I'm your slut, you own my pussy, and she wants that wonderful cock of yours stuffed in her again." was the reply.

I told Evelyn that I still wasn't sure about this, and she could tell from my voice, so she asked,

"Did you like the picture?"

"Of course, I did, why?"

"Isn't obvious that I have been naughty and need disciplining? And how it is meted out is up to you."

"So, you have a naughty schoolgirl fantasy eh?"

"Ah-ha, and I maybe so unruly, you may want to bring a friend!"

If I wasn't already sold on the deal, that clinched it, "Okay Okay!" I said, "When and Where?"

"I'll be in touch and thank you." Evelyn said and put the phone down.

On the following Monday I got another message from Evelyn asking if I was free on the Saturday after next, the 19th. I said I was and a few minutes later a second message arrived it read:

"The time: 12:00 (and I want you inside me by 12:01) - You must be gone by 15:00 NO LATER. Ryland is VERY punctual. The Date: 19th, The Location: gave me an address, The Place: My marital bed. Anything goes!"

The address that Evelyn had given me was at least a four-hour drive from my home so I decided to travel the night before, it didn't take long to find a hotel close to where she lived, so I booked it, that meant that I could have a good night's sleep and some breakfast before heading off to Evelyn's house. I also planned to be there by 11:30 because I wanted to see Ryland leave and be sure he was gone.

This time the message was accompanied by a full length picture of Evelyn taken in front of a mirror, she was wearing a tight fitting shoulder less black shiny dress, that barely covered her chest, the left hand side the dress fell to just above her knee, where the material formed a point, from there a deep diagonal slash ran up at a steep angle to the right from the point to her right hip, just covering her crotch and exposing the whole length of her right leg. Pale gold heels were on her feet, but the fastenings were thin gold laces that that wound their way up, crossing over and around her calf's to just below her knees where they tied. Around her neck was a wide diamante choker that had "Slut" written on it and at the bottom a silver-coloured loop to which was attached a leather leash. On the other end of the leash was a sign, it read "Property of Matt Porter". WOW.

Even though we had a date and an agreement to do the video, I still had a couple of questions, and the camera was one of them, how was I going to film the liaison? Also, I didn't really want to find my face all over the internet in years to come, so I needed to combat that as well, so I dropped Evelyn a message. I suggested that I wear a mask so my identity could not be seen and suggested that she do the same and asked about the cameras. It was day or so before a reply came back, she agreed with the masks and said that Ryland would set up the camera. While I knew she had her phone I asked one last thing

"Do you really want me to bring a friend?"

The reply came back almost immediately,

"OH YES!"

Well, what the lady wants, the lady can have right? But no matter how close and trusted your friends are, how do you go about asking one to join a video recorded threesome with a woman they have never seen or met? I had only one option, Danny, my long-time friend, never married a bit of a Peter Pan character, mad on motorbikes and with a history of women as long as your arm. I decided I would go all in and see what he said. I rang him and invited him to meet for a beer. The following evening, we met up and when we sat down with a beer and the first thing he asked about was my holiday, I went full in, I told him about Charlie and Evelyn bursting in, I left out the Policewomen episode as things were already on the side of ridiculous and filled him in on happened next with Evelyn. Danny just laughed and called me a lucky bastard! Then I hit him with part two. The video request, the threesome and him being the third. At first he said nothing he just looked shocked, then he laughed and said,

"You had me going then, that's a good one! For a minute I thought you were serious!"

Without another word I showed him the two photos of Evelyn she had sent and the messages. Danny sat back in seat, puffed out his cheeks, after what seemed like an eternity of silence between us Danny simply said,

"Ok!"

And I blew a sigh of relief!

Next I outlined my plan, it was a three-hour window to make the video, nothing fancy, just filming the action, I wanted some time on my own with Evelyn so I suggested that Danny arrive at the house just after 14:00, and he would come in and do his bit and leave around 14:40, I would finish off and leave by 14:50 because timing would be everything. I wanted Ryland to come home at 15:00 and find his wife as "freshly used" as possible. After all it was him that was demanding the outcome!

Danny suggested that he make it a bike day, which was code for blasting up the motorway at ridiculous speed, before staying the night somewhere and booking a few laps of a track somewhere for the next day before coming home on Sunday, when I mentioned the mask bit, he just said he'd leave his helmet on! Perfect! Finally, I gave him the address and postcode and told him if anything changed I would let him know. We were on!

There were other elements to my plan too, a few years before we split up my girlfriend and I had experimented with some light bondage, nothing extreme just some soft straps and cuffs etc. I still had the gear in box in the wardrobe, so I dug them out to use on the 19th. When I opened the box I found the kit in immaculate condition and as I examined it, it triggered a memory. One evening during our experimenting we stumbled across what we called afterwards as "Clit Brushing". I had just finished brining her to orgasm with my tongue while she was gently restrained, as she was coming down from her orgasmic high I traced my finger very gently over her clitty, she shuddered, and her body reacted by bringing her out in goosebump's. Then, just as I was moving I saw one of her soft make-up brushes on the bedside table. I picked it and very gently brushed against her tender pussy lips and her clit. She went wild! And over the next twenty minutes or so I teased her by bringing her close to another peak before stopping and starting again. When she eventually came I had never seen my girlfriend cum so hard for so long. When I untied her and slipped inside her, her pussy practically devoured my cock, and she came time and time again until I shot my bolt deep inside her. Evelyn had said "anything goes!" in her message and I was going to try this on her.

I put the soft restraint set into a small rucksack and then did some internet shopping, first was a black cat burglar style eye mask, a medium sized butt plug, anal lube, and a bottle of massage oil. When they arrived a few days later, they went into the rucksack too. Before I knew it the 18th was upon me, I had packed a small overnight bag which I threw in the car along with the rucksack and headed off to work, I left about 14:00 and headed off on the road trip to Evelyn's hometown. When I arrived I checked in, had a bite to eat, a shower and sent a message to Evelyn, all it said was.

"I'm here, ready."

I left the hotel at about 11:15 and headed the 5 or so miles to the address Evelyn had given me, the nav led me to a very upmarket street on the outskirts of town, I found the house, fairly large, detached property with a drive and gates, on the drive were two cars, a large BMW estate and a large Audi 4x4. Opposite the house was the entrance to another street with a slight incline, I turned into it and parked facing up the hill so I could see Evelyn's house in the rear-view mirror and watched and waited. At almost five to twelve, I saw the front door open, and Ryland come out carrying a bag, he opened the boot of the beamer and threw it in, just before he got in the car he scanned the street. Then he got in started the car and left. I waited until a minute before noon and headed across the street to the house rucksack in hand. I rang the doorbell and waited.

The door opened and Evelyn peeped out from behind the door and nodded for me to come it. I stepped in and she closed the door behind me. She was already dressed as the schoolgirl with the black patent stiletto heels, white opaque hold up stockings that finished high on her thighs, the red, white, and black chequered and pleated mini skirt that barely covered her crotch and a white shirt that had been opened and tied in a knot above her navel and showing a massive amount of her cleavage, and she looked amazing! Before I could say anything she flung herself onto me, wrapping herself around me and planting a long deep kiss on my lips. When we broke off she smiled a beaming smile and

"Hello lover, I am so glad you came! I need you inside me!" practically dripped from her lips!

And she gave a twirl on the spot. "Do you like what you see?"

"I certainly do, and I like to taste too" I grinned.

As she closed the door without locking she told me to tell my friend that the door was open, which I did with a quick text. Evelyn pointed to the stairs and told me that Ryland had spent the morning setting up no less than three digital video cameras on tripods that he had hired and spacing them to get what he hoped would be the best views, there was also a pedal on cable on the floor that started and stopped all of the cameras at the same time, he had gone full out. Evelyn led me up the stairs by the hand very deliberately so she could show off the fact that she wasn't wearing knickers, I could see her thick pussy lips protruding between her thighs and she smiled when she caught me staring. We stopped outside the bedroom door but before we went in I asked where everyone was. Turned out the twins were away sailing for the weekend and Ryland had gone down to the sailing club for the allotted time. Before he left he had told her to enjoy herself and be a "Wanton Hussey" for the video.

We walked into a massive bedroom, a high super king-sized bed was in the middle with a headboard against the wall, three tripods that all held cameras and bright LED lights were positioned around the bed all at different heights, down one side were floor to ceiling wardrobes on the other a dressing table and a door leading to a bathroom and large curtains were drawn over a large window. It was like a film set. It would be fair to say I didn't expect this.

Like an excited child Evelyn said that we'd better not waste time and get started, I opened the rucksack and fumbled around for my mask, while I put it on, Evelyn walked over to the dressing table an picked up her mask, it was similar to mine except it had diamante stones around the edges. I was putting the bag on the floor at the foot of the bed when Evelyn asked what was inside? I pulled out the butt plug and the lube and replied,

"For starters, these" and held them up for her to see.

Then she walked towards me hand on hip pouting and as she passed one of the tripods she pressed the pedal on the floor.

"Oh, I must have a been a bad girl!"

"You most definitely have, so bad in fact, I brought a friend!" I replied.

When she was within my reach I grabbed her arm and pulled me her to me, I planted a forceful kiss on her lips and spun her around, she squealed with surprise as I frogmarched her the three or four steps to the foot of the bed, I put my hands on her hips and held her firmly I could, I was close enough to her to be able taste her perfume let alone smell it, I whispered just loud enough for the camera to pick up

"Bad girls get punished!"

Slowly I moved one hand to the small of her back and the other to her left shoulder and pushed so she bent at the waist until her hands could support her weight on the bed. Next I slid my hands down over her hips to the hem of her mini skirt, then back up under it to the very tops of the outside of her thighs, her flesh was soft and warm as my hands traced slowly downwards towards the tops of her stockings, my hands came into contact with the elastic of her stocking tops and as they made their slow journey down, I bent my knees bringing my face level with her half exposed backside. My hand continued the slow downward journey until they reached her knees when I turned them both palm outwards and slipped them into the gap between her legs. Now I reversed the process, my hands tracing a line back up the insides of her soft warm thighs and head up towards her secret garden. When my hands reached the top of her thighs I brought them out with my fingers pointing upwards and palms flat and slowly inched them upwards onto her arse cheeks and up and under the tiny skirt, flipping it up and exposing her peach completely. Evelyn tense a little as if she was expecting to be spanked, instead I gently spread he bum cheeks to expose her little starfish. When we were on holiday Evelyn had shaved her pussy for me, this time when I spread the arse cheeks I could see she was devoid of even a whisp of hair, she was freshly waxed all downstairs. Perfect.